Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72930 times)
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:12:21 AM

You could always do another takeover as there is clearly a bunch of people here that wants this coin to grow

I am willing to be part of the take over team, but I'm not willing to do this all by myself.
IMO in order to have a succesfull takeover, we will need at least 3 dedicated team members, preferable up to 5.

The good thing is, we have a perfect working wallet, with about 35 active masternodes to support the network.
From my expierence with other coins, there is no extra value in trying to create fancy features, or a beautiful looking wallet, so I think we should not waste our time on these things.

The real value of cryptocoins lies in their use...
People should be able to buy real things with their coins...
So, I think that's exactly what we should focus on, but before we do so, we should set up a basic PR infrastructure in order to create a wider user base...
-Website
-Social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit,...)
-New Bitcointalk thread

Next phase should be a more active PR campaign, I'm talking about give-aways, contests, getting articles published on the major news sites,...

Once that is done, we need to set up a payment processor for NTRN, and a decent block explorer (with rich-list!).

It's a lot of hard work, but it could be worth it...

But again, a take over is only possible if the majority of this community actualy want's it to happen, and we can find at least two more dedicated core-team members...

Regards

Goldmaxx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
droidgreg30

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:22:10 PM

You could always do another takeover as there is clearly a bunch of people here that wants this coin to grow

I am willing to be part of the take over team, but I'm not willing to do this all by myself.

But again, a take over is only possible if the majority of this community actualy want's it to happen, and we can find at least two more dedicated core-team members...

Regards

Goldmaxx

What is sparking this kind of talk?  Is there any confirmation?  Sorry, I have been away for a few days.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:01:07 PM

IMO in order to have a succesfull takeover, we will need at least 3 dedicated team members, preferable up to 5.

The good thing is, we have a perfect working wallet, with about 35 active masternodes to support the network.
From my expierence with other coins, there is no extra value in trying to create fancy features, or a beautiful looking wallet, so I think we should not waste our time on these things.

So, I think that's exactly what we should focus on, but before we do so, we should set up a basic PR infrastructure in order to create a wider user base...
-Website
-New Bitcointalk thread

Next phase should be a more active PR campaign, I'm talking about give-aways, contests, getting articles published on the major news sites,...

Once that is done, we need to set up a payment processor for NTRN, and a decent block explorer (with rich-list!).

Regards

Goldmaxx

I think we should at least give another week for the Dev to respond to the take over. Goldmaxx has been very active with this project. I don't have any programming skill don't think I can offer any value to the team but I have two MNs I will hold. The longer this project has no updates will definitely impacting the price and a long term affect to it.

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:34:21 PM

-Website
-New Bitcointalk thread

Regards

Goldmaxx

I am willing to help out and work on this project. I think this has promise and the wallets seem to be working well. I have a MN and I will hold that one.

Soooooooon...............
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:07:54 AM

I really really like this coin

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:27:30 AM

-Website
-New Bitcointalk thread

Regards

Goldmaxx

I am willing to help out and work on this project. I think this has promise and the wallets seem to be working well. I have a MN and I will hold that one.

Everyone should be helping! Promoting can be as easy as a retweet on twitter! Let's move forward

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:32:39 AM

-Website
-New Bitcointalk thread

Regards

Goldmaxx

Everyone should be helping! Promoting can be as easy as a retweet on twitter! Let's move forward

I just had a look at the Twitter account and there is one the one tweet announcing the [ANN], thats it...so I retweeted that but it's not going to take us far...

Soooooooon...............
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:20:59 AM

Ok, I suppose a take over might be one step to far at this stage.
We should give the dev the opportunity to rejoin this community...

I checked the social media as well, and what I saw didn't make me happy.
There are no posts on the official Neutroncoin page since april the 20th...
How can this be good?

The thing is, we can't use these social media accounts...
I propose that I will set up new social media accounts today (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit to start with)

If the dev comes back, he can just retweet the most important tweets that where posted, and we can shut off the new account.
If he doesn't come back, or insists in a take over, the old ones can get deleted...

Also, EBK1000, thanks for your proposal on setting up a basic Neutron website.
Could you get started setting up one? (just the basics, like coin's spec's, social media links,...)

Once these things are set up we can move to the next step...

I'm still hoping Team Neutron will come back, so we can work together as a team...

Regards

Goldmaxx

goldmaxx

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:40:19 AM

The new Twitter account is ready!
Please follow and retweet amap!

https://twitter.com/NTRNCoin

Regards

Goldmaxx

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:46:41 AM

The new Twitter account is ready!
Please follow and retweet amap!

https://twitter.com/NTRNCoin

Regards

Goldmaxx

Will do! Keep this account active! Thanks for all the work

goldmaxx

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:52:11 AM

reddit user ID: NeutronCoin
https://www.reddit.com/user/NeutronCoin/

Regards

Goldmaxx

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:36:54 AM

thanks goldmaxx good job! Keep on goin!

it would be ashame to abandom NTRN becouse of the very fast transactions and quality working network @ masternodes

need development go further and beyond!

I'm supporting it and not dumping
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:11:30 AM

Welcome, I feel exactly the same...
We have a very strong network, backed up by the masternodes with super fast transactions.
Isn't that the essence in cryptocurrency? Being able to use your coins in a easy, fast and secure way?
As stated before, I think we should focus on infrastructure, and not on fancy-unnecessary extra functions.

Block explorer with rich list and payment processor should be priority n°1 here...

regards

Goldmaxx

goldmaxx

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:47:50 AM

And the facebook page  Wink

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NTRNCoin/807036686061675

Regards

Goldmaxx

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:20:41 AM

Ok, I suppose a take over might be one step to far at this stage.
We should give the dev the opportunity to rejoin this community...

I checked the social media as well, and what I saw didn't make me happy.
There are no posts on the official Neutroncoin page since april the 20th...
How can this be good?

The thing is, we can't use these social media accounts...
I propose that I will set up new social media accounts today (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit to start with)

If the dev comes back, he can just retweet the most important tweets that where posted, and we can shut off the new account.
If he doesn't come back, or insists in a take over, the old ones can get deleted...

Also, EBK1000, thanks for your proposal on setting up a basic Neutron website.
Could you get started setting up one? (just the basics, like coin's spec's, social media links,...)

Once these things are set up we can move to the next step...

I'm still hoping Team Neutron will come back, so we can work together as a team...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Hi Goldmaxx,

I like your direction. I feel comfortable wih your Hero Member statue to donate two thousands of NTRN to help on the development for now. I know 2K is not a lot. But will start the ball rolling on somekind of rewards programs or contests. Let me know where to send it.

Thanks for the hard work.
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:08:35 PM

I also think wel should set up a community wallet for our expenses (which will be necessary in time: payment processor, rich list, contests;...)
But... there is already a community wallet in the OP (http://neutron.blockview.space/address/9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T)

I don't know what it was used for, and what it will be used for in the future, but I think it will be confusing for newcomers.
So, for now, I think it's better to wait and see if TeamNeutron will come back, so we can keep on using the old one.
If he doesn't we will need a new topic on bitcointalk, so we can control the OP ourselves...

Regards

Goldmaxx

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:11:10 PM

I also think wel should set up a community wallet for our expenses (which will be necessary in time: payment processor, rich list, contests;...)
But... there is already a community wallet in the OP (http://neutron.blockview.space/address/9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T)

I don't know what it was used for, and what it will be used for in the future, but I think it will be confusing for newcomers.
So, for now, I think it's better to wait and see if TeamNeutron will come back, so we can keep on using the old one.
If he doesn't we will need a new topic on bitcointalk, so we can control the OP ourselves...

Regards

Goldmaxx

I did donated 1K to the OP community wallet but, we don't have access to it. For this project to success we need a strong community and good team to pull it off. Whenever you think we need another temporary community wallet to help out all expenses. We also can combine the wallets later. I would not recommend this if you have a newbie account.

CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:03:39 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

I did donated 1K to the OP community wallet but, we don't have access to it. For this project to success we need a strong community and good team to pull it off. Whenever you think we need another temporary community wallet to help out all expenses. We also can combine the wallets later. I would not recommend this if you have a newbie account.

As much as I want this coin to succeed, you really think people will be interested in a takeover of a failed takeover of a failed coin  Undecided
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:16:44 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

As much as I want this coin to succeed, you really think people will be interested in a takeover of a failed takeover of a failed coin  Undecided

I don't think we are looking at a takeover right now so much as we can help out with some things, The best coins I've been apart of have a community that is helping out. It is mid summer of course not everyone will be around the whole time but the coin still works great masternodes work perfect. We have over 50 wallets on bittrex alone... Let's grow this coin Cheesy

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:44:45 PM

Explorer with Richlist and Market online

http://gcpool.ddns.net:2133/

Have Fun

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: