Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UNIT] Universal Currency | LIFETIME| POW/POS SHA256 |  (Read 102135 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arhgus

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:00:35 AM

I would not advise working with  Yobit at all, I think 70% of their wallets are not working. this is not a stock exchange is a problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Dear carboncredit / Unit dev team,
Is there maby anything you can do as being an dev member to push Yobit to give me at least access to my coins/wallet and/or let them update
their UNIT wallet?...
While it's one of the drawback in cases like that, immutability is the inherent strength of crypto. You, literally, give your coins to an exchange for the promise of a private ledger balance. In all instances, once you make a "deposit" on any exchange, you no longer have those coins, those coins belong to the owner of the receiving address (the exchange). It sucks when it goes bad, but the truth is that any coin that can roll-back a deal gone bad is actually a coin that you don't ever want to use. And any private transaction that can be influenced by the devs of the coin is just as bad (if not worse).

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
themx

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:35:14 AM

Is there maby anything you can do as being an dev member to push Yobit to give me at least access to my coins/wallet and/or let them update
their UNIT wallet?...
While it's one of the drawback in cases like that, immutability is the inherent strength of crypto. You, literally, give your coins to an exchange for the promise of a private ledger balance. In all instances, once you make a "deposit" on any exchange, you no longer have those coins, those coins belong to the owner of the receiving address (the exchange). It sucks when it goes bad, but the truth is that any coin that can roll-back a deal gone bad is actually a coin that you don't ever want to use. And any private transaction that can be influenced by the devs of the coin is just as bad (if not worse).

Well I'm trying to ask if they can request Yobit to update their Wallet, so its no longer under maintenance. Also it's good for all UNIT coin holders if their coins can be traded on marketplaces. UNIT coin has three market places (Cryptopia/coinexchange/Yobit). Yobit makes it impossible to deposit or withdraw UNIT coins already since the 7th of July. So technically 33% of the UNIT coin market is down (and also a huge amount of UNIT coins lost). That actually should concern the holders and Dev's
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

their UNIT wallet?...

Well I'm trying to ask if they can request Yobit to update their Wallet, so its no longer under maintenance. Also it's good for all UNIT coin holders if their coins can be traded on marketplaces. UNIT coin has three market places (Cryptopia/coinexchange/Yobit). Yobit makes it impossible to deposit or withdraw UNIT coins already since the 7th of July. So technically 33% of the UNIT coin market is down (and also a huge amount of UNIT coins lost). That actually should concern the holders and Dev's
The problem is that your premise is assumptive.

You're assuming that they haven't updated.
You're assuming that the devs of any coin can have any influence on the behavior of any exchange.
And you're assuming that if the devs of any coin can have any influence on the behavior of any exchange that it would be a good thing.

On a micro level, it might be better for select users of UNIT if Universal Currency devs had some "sway" with exchange owners/devs; however, it is bad for crypto as a whole if/when that time comes. It's better for UNIT (and for crypto) if people just completely stop using exchanges that have so many trust issues.

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
themx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

their UNIT wallet?...

You're assuming that the devs of any coin can have any influence on the behavior of any exchange.
And you're assuming that if the devs of any coin can have any influence on the behavior of any exchange that it would be a good thing.

On a micro level, it might be better for select users of UNIT if Universal Currency devs had some "sway" with exchange owners/devs; however, it is bad for crypto as a whole if/when that time comes. It's better for UNIT (and for crypto) if people just completely stop using exchanges that have so many trust issues.

Well if yobit says "Wallet under Maintenance" its assumption because.... They dont want you to trade while the wallet is there? Well that would be fraud then.
I'm not assuming devs have a influence on any exchange, but they can ask the exchange to update their Wallet, because the Exchange tells users its under maintenance.
Also Dev's can pullback from Yobit, if they have a lot of trust issues.

So no I'm not blaming Dev at all, But maby you can understand that its a lot of money, so a least its worth trying right? I don't know you, so it would be an "assumption"
to think of what you would try todo if you lose 10000 dollars worth of UNIT coins, but most likely people get sad and try to get it back on every possible way.

So maby you can stop victim blaming, cause its not really helping so far.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

...so it would be an "assumption"
to think of what you would try todo if you lose 10000 dollars worth of UNIT coins...
Having mined and sold this coin for well over a year, I can't imagine any scenario where the market would have led anyone to invest in "10000 dollars worth of UNIT coins"  Roll Eyes

themx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

...so it would be an "assumption"
to think of what you would try todo if you lose 10000 dollars worth of UNIT coins...
Having mined and sold this coin for well over a year, I can't imagine any scenario where the market would have led anyone to invest in "10000 dollars worth of UNIT coins"  Roll Eyes

Well i've 9999.90 Unit coins. One day ago worth $ 1.30 a piece on top (my selling point was over $1 dollar)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPuDfhsW4AAMEQQ.jpg:large

Now you met someone in that scenario.....

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:29:12 PM

Well i've 9999.90 Unit coins. One day ago worth $ 1.30 a piece on top (my selling point was over $1 dollar)
Meanwhile, in the real world, the buying depth at that price was less than 10 coins.  Roll Eyes

themx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:39:22 PM

Meanwhile, in the real world, the buying depth at that price was less than 10 coins.  Roll Eyes

(my selling point was over $1 dollar)
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

Meanwhile, in the real world, the buying depth at that price was less than 10 coins.  Roll Eyes

So, if my selling point for BTC is $1,000,000, then by your "logic", I just lost over a 1 trillion dollars when BTC/USD dropped to $9,300 (and it doesn't matter that no one is willing to buy that many coins at that price) Roll Eyes

carboncredit (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

their UNIT wallet?...

Well if yobit says "Wallet under Maintenance" its assumption because.... They dont want you to trade while the wallet is there? Well that would be fraud then.
I'm not assuming devs have a influence on any exchange, but they can ask the exchange to update their Wallet, because the Exchange tells users its under maintenance.
Also Dev's can pullback from Yobit, if they have a lot of trust issues.

So no I'm not blaming Dev at all, But maby you can understand that its a lot of money, so a least its worth trying right? I don't know you, so it would be an "assumption"
to think of what you would try todo if you lose 10000 dollars worth of UNIT coins, but most likely people get sad and try to get it back on every possible way.

So maby you can stop victim blaming, cause its not really helping so far.

I have open ticket by my 3 account on yobit
And offer yobit to update wallet by yobitcode
But, dont have any reply from any ticket

I can send 1btc to yobit dev for synce wallet and 3-10btc for other big exchange for add unit

Universal Currency | Cryptocurrency For New World
Megumi143

Activity: 192

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

You should look into getting this coin listed on Bolenum BLN on Coinexchange.com.

There launching an exchange on December 15th.
themx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

I can send 1btc to yobit dev for synce wallet and 3-10btc for other big exchange for add unit

Well it would be nice if the Yobit issue will be fixed. People are waiting more then five months now... I've lost 10000 units if its not getting fixed and reading this forum there are many more people trading units and not be able to access their coins . Mine are not even credited yet after 5 months on Yobit because of the wallet issue, so im not even able to trade them back to btc on Yobit
qjusam

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

Well it would be nice if the Yobit issue will be fixed. People are waiting more then five months now... I've lost 10000 units if its not getting fixed and reading this forum there are many more people trading units and not be able to access their coins . Mine are not even credited yet after 5 months on Yobit because of the wallet issue, so im not even able to trade them back to btc on Yobit
For All Those who are having yobit Deposit Issue here is the reply given to me by Yobit and it seems that they have issue with Dev Team

2017-12-01 11:36:08 matveevka
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.
themx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:59:17 AM

For All Those who are having yobit Deposit Issue here is the reply given to me by Yobit and it seems that they have issue with Dev Team

Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

So finally some news about this issue Smiley Big question is wether the code already changed to their needs in the past 5 months.
Also why is the current software working for cryptopia (recently added) but not for yobit?
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:11:59 AM

A coin that is gaining serious momentum as this coin should not be weighed down with negative wallet issue. The dev team can do better than this and the issue should be fixed without anymore delay. As for Yobit, they got the worst customer service among exchangers. From my experience with them, that exchange sucks.
themx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:56:46 AM

A coin that is gaining serious momentum as this coin should not be weighed down with negative wallet issue. The dev team can do better than this and the issue should be fixed without anymore delay. As for Yobit, they got the worst customer service among exchangers. From my experience with them, that exchange sucks.

Totally agree only it would be to much credits for Yobit to call it even a Customer Service.

Would be fair for the UNIT Coin Dev team to also respond on Yobit's statement, that the wallet issue is due to the UNIT Dev team...
Cause After five months a really want to access my Unit Coins. It's already shitty enough that I couldn't access them during the momentum.
carboncredit (OP)

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:47:16 PM

I have requested with 0.5 btc for 2-5day type

Universal Currency | Cryptocurrency For New World
themx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

I have requested with 0.5 btc for 2-5day type

Thank you so much, you are a hero! LEts hope Yobit picks up fast Smiley
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:55 PM

Unit has a low circulating supply with such a great momentum, not even Yobit poor service can stop the rally of this coin now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: