Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UNIT] Universal Currency | LIFETIME| POW/POS SHA256 |  (Read 102137 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ManoMAB

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

Same here waiting 5 months for 10000 Unit coins to arrive at my Yobit Account. Talking about serious money here!

I trust the dev if he said to be paid 0.5 to the Yobit exchange. But properbly yobit is trying todo this as late as possible why?

My toughts:

We cannot access our transfered Unit cois. This means Yobit cannot to. Here comes the catch,
If Yobit cannot transfer it, what are those Unit coins available on Yobit? Well its Baked Air. So
as soon as the wallet comes out of maintenance, their real pain is not Actually US, the people who did a deposit,
which is not credited. No

It's the Yobit users who bought this baked air YobitUnitCoin, and can then request a withdraw. So Yobit loses the baked Air money....

I think that's the issue here, (and knowing Yobit's scamming style), they will try everything in their power to make it as profitable for them as possible.

What are your thoughts about this (expect its shit to not access your bellonings)
note that after the Post prices have evened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

mannn, only came upon this thread after I had already sent 373 UNIT to YObit. They are claiming the source code is messed up and devs dont see it as a priority, but someone out there can fix it on Github and send it to them. This is the message support sent me:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

118+ connection on network https://explorer.u-currency.com/ and no problem on cryptopia and coinexchange

this is a problem on yobit
You did not upgrade to yobit? You said that you had done it for 2 to 5 days and then you took your signature profile from https://www.cryptomining.farm. I'm starting to distrust it even more and a supposed blow!

Yes, with 0.5btc on yobitcode
Carbon Credit, send us a print of the update request?
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

mannn, only came upon this thread after I had already sent 373 UNIT to YObit. They are claiming the source code is messed up and devs dont see it as a priority, but someone out there can fix it on Github and send it to them. This is the message support sent me:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

118+ connection on network https://explorer.u-currency.com/ and no problem on cryptopia and coinexchange

this is a problem on yobit
You did not upgrade to yobit? You said that you had done it for 2 to 5 days and then you took your signature profile from https://www.cryptomining.farm. I'm starting to distrust it even more and a supposed blow!

Yes, with 0.5btc on yobitcode

2017-12-05 13:47:51 *********
The owner of the coin spoke on the bitcointalk that was requested last Friday. What is progress?
2017-12-05 13:40:28 matveevka
Deposit/Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
Thank you for contacted the support.
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What do you say ? Do you think you'll update your wallet on yobit or are these coins lost?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:53:40 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What do you say ? Do you think you'll update your wallet on yobit or are these coins lost?
I'm saying that it's laughable that you ask for "proof" of his word; if you don't trust what he said, then you shouldn't trust the code that he writes either. If you find him trustful enough to create the coin (and for you to use it), then you should find him trustful enough to have done what he's said he had done. Because, logic.

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

Hi Smiley UniversalCurrency is now available on LycheeBit mining pool.
No registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3333
  • User     : YOUR_UNIT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=UNIT

Example of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3333 -u PMhpXkacrd5AApiab6EVv1MecwysVEq97X -p c=UNIT

Happy mining Smiley

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm saying that it's laughable that you ask for "proof" of his word; if you don't trust what he said, then you shouldn't trust the code that he writes either. If you find him trustful enough to create the coin (and for you to use it), then you should find him trustful enough to have done what he's said he had done. Because, logic.
I've been with my retained coins for 5 months. Understand my indignation.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

...I've been with my retained coins for 5 months. Understand my indignation.
I don't understand it, nor will I ever, since your issue is with a private transaction that you chose to make having nothing to do with the dev, the coin, or the wallet. Your issue is with Yobit and any intervening act that the coin dev may take on your behalf is something you should vehemently thank him for and not something that you should demand proof of (in reality he's a disinterested 3rd party to your issue).  Undecided

ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:22:11 PM

I don't understand it, nor will I ever, since your issue is with a private transaction that you chose to make having nothing to do with the dev, the coin, or the wallet. Your issue is with Yobit and any intervening act that the coin dev may take on your behalf is something you should vehemently thank him for and not something that you should demand proof of (in reality he's a disinterested 3rd party to your issue).  Undecided
But I'm not the only one who goes through the same problem, until the big money growth is important that yobit is working correctly, do you agree? The coin is taking ridiculously large proportions. Would you know any reason why he might not be interested in upgrading?
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

I send 3000 coins from Universal Currency to anyone who upgrades yobit. With pleasure .
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

But I'm not the only one who goes through the same problem, until the big money growth is important that yobit is working correctly, do you agree? ...
You seem to be missing the nature of the issue, and more importantly how crypto and exchanges work.

GuyA gives his control and ownership of an amount of CoinX coins to an exchange, under the agreement that said exchange will give GuyA a ledger balance that reflects that amount.
At that point, the CoinX coins are no longer "owned by" GuyA, the exchange "owns" them and controls them.
It is not of any rational concern that the developers of CoinX get involved in the mediation of the contract between GuyA and ExchangeB.

In this case, ExchangeB claims that the CoinX developers are to blame for GuyA not being able to withdraw his ledger balance as a tangible asset.
ExchangeB cites "lack of update" as the cause.
CoinX developers update.

How is it then CoinX developers' concern that GuyA still has a contractual issue with ExchangeB?

...The coin is taking ridiculously large proportions. Would you know any reason why he might not be interested in upgrading?
Because Yobit and Cryptopia are mostly useless, have lazy staff, and no one should still be using them.

ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

But I'm not the only one who goes through the same problem, until the big money growth is important that yobit is working correctly, do you agree? ...
You seem to be missing the nature of the issue, and more importantly how crypto and exchanges work.

GuyA gives his control and ownership of an amount of CoinX coins to an exchange, under the agreement that said exchange will give GuyA a ledger balance that reflects that amount.
At that point, the CoinX coins are no longer "owned by" GuyA, the exchange "owns" them and controls them.
It is not of any rational concern that the developers of CoinX get involved in the mediation of the contract between GuyA and ExchangeB.

In this case, ExchangeB claims that the CoinX developers are to blame for GuyA not being able to withdraw his ledger balance as a tangible asset.
CoinX developers update.

How is it then CoinX developers' concern that GuyA still has a contractual issue with ExchangeB?

...The coin is taking ridiculously large proportions. Would you know any reason why he might not be interested in upgrading?
Because Yobit and Cryptopia are mostly useless, have lazy staff, and no one should still be using them.

I understand perfectly, I only have one doubt. Only the owner can update the currency?
thank !
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:12:55 PM

I understand perfectly, I only have one doubt. Only the owner can update the currency?
thank !
The owner of Yobit is likely as able as anyone else to pull the Oct 24 update from github; I have no insight to the inner-working of Yobit and who is allowed to do what there.  Undecided

ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:33:59 PM

thank !
The owner of Yobit is likely as able as anyone else to pull the Oct 24 update from github; I have no insight to the inner-working of Yobit and who is allowed to do what there.  Undecided
Would I not accept my proposal of 3k coins for this service?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:46:53 PM

thank !
That's basically what Yobit made in fees on the last 24 hrs of trading (with things exactly as they are), it's not really any incentive for Yobit to actually do anything.  Undecided

ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:20:07 PM

thank !
That's basically what Yobit made in fees on the last 24 hrs of trading (with things exactly as they are), it's not really any incentive for Yobit to actually do anything.  Undecided
I am offering to you, to update the wallet and I send the coins.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:25 PM

0.1 BTC to hack an exchange and update their wallets for them? I'll pass  Roll Eyes

ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:33:46 PM

0.1 BTC to hack an exchange and update their wallets for them? I'll pass  Roll Eyes
Could you tell me somebody you trust?
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:34 PM

Could you tell me somebody you trust?
My proposal at that time is worth 0.27050994. I still add 1k + in addition to that value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: