Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UNIT] Universal Currency | LIFETIME| POW/POS SHA256 |  (Read 102140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:33:11 PM

...Now that the BTC values go sky high, I feel really sick not able to access my Own coin for the last five months....
No one ever wants to be told this, or accept it after being told, but they aren't your coins (or your friend's). The exact tick that you clicked "Send", those coins belong to someone else. No one (other than the exchange controllers themselves) has any "coins" on any exchange, anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12lpqnug-0

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
don2709

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

Date: 6/5/2017 11:56
To: deposit to yobit for trade PEqpXCBPq4vUMvS59W11RhNvHCCkib1Qud
Debit: -11700.00 UNIT
Transaction fee: -0.043 UNIT
Net amount: -11700.043 UNIT
Transaction ID: 3772c0ec4a132bafa76196da8ba42c9a52201ff530db855f3f08e3b62db359ce

Yeah I have been back and forth with these thieves!!  Big bag O f****ing thieves!!
YO....YOBIT...I'd be very careful of those that still live on the old code!! Principal's!! live by em!!! Your not the sly fox you think you are!
Return my coin...Or I promise you that there will be no Yobit...  Test me....Your door is wide open
S.Ikari

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

Date: 6/5/2017 11:56
To: deposit to yobit for trade PEqpXCBPq4vUMvS59W11RhNvHCCkib1Qud
Debit: -11700.00 UNIT
Transaction fee: -0.043 UNIT
Net amount: -11700.043 UNIT
Transaction ID: 3772c0ec4a132bafa76196da8ba42c9a52201ff530db855f3f08e3b62db359ce

Yeah I have been back and forth with these thieves!!  Big bag O f****ing thieves!!
YO....YOBIT...I'd be very careful of those that still live on the old code!! Principal's!! live by em!!! Your not the sly fox you think you are!
Return my coin...Or I promise you that there will be no Yobit...  Test me....Your door is wide open

i want to know ,how did you coins be stolen
don2709

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:39 PM

Don't be be one of those assholes trying to cover up for theft! WTF,is wrong in your head?? Don't take trustworthy commerce out of the picture like it shouldn't be there.. Sounds like maybe your getting a piece of that?? look at the dates...wallet status my ass!! I compiled it on my own server.. That maintenance line is BS!!  Any theft is just that!! THEFT!!
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

Transactions on yobit are faulty ?When will it fix it? sir
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

Hello, someone has some info about the team behind? Thank you!!

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
don2709

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:03:39 PM

This is sad for the UNIT dev team,as well as others currencies that Yobit is stealing.. As folks won't go back to mining those currencies!! Devs ...say or do something for your followers!!!  Your Bread n Butter!! THEFT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED OR OVERLOOKED!!!   BE CAREFUL YOBIT...ROBINHOOD could already be upon you!!!  FREE CRYPTO'S FOR ALL!!!   
themx

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

This is sad for the UNIT dev team,as well as others currencies that Yobit is stealing.. As folks won't go back to mining those currencies!! Devs ...say or do something for your followers!!!  Your Bread n Butter!! THEFT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED OR OVERLOOKED!!!   BE CAREFUL YOBIT...ROBINHOOD could already be upon you!!!  FREE CRYPTO'S FOR ALL!!!    

Would be nice for new CryptoCoins to premine x amount of coins For a TrustFund.
This In case Yobit can adopt/steal their coin with-(out) the Dev's permission,  and fucks the currency up from honest people.

This way you could use the Trust to either Forbid Yobit to have your coin By Court, and claim the coins back
and in the mainwhile you can give these coins to the users, so they can pay it back if Yobit will Release their coins.

Just a thought.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

This is sad for the UNIT dev team,as well as others currencies that Yobit is stealing...  
How does one have anything to do with the other? If you go to a local gas station and they steal $5 from you, does that look bad on the US Treasury Dept.?  Roll Eyes

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

...This In case Yobit can adopt/steal their coin with-(out) the Dev's permission,  and fucks the currency up from honest people.
You gave it to them, how does that have anything to do with the dev or the currency?

themx

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

...This In case Yobit can adopt/steal their coin with-(out) the Dev's permission,  and fucks the currency up from honest people.
You gave it to them, how does that have anything to do with the dev or the currency?

Well dude go to the bank ask for a new mortage on your home, send them a letter the next day,
that its not their money anymore because they Gave it to you.

Hope it works for you, and i Wish you the best Xxx
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

Well dude go to the bank ask for a new mortage on your home, send them a letter the next day,
that its not their money anymore because they Gave it to you.

Hope it works for you, and i Wish you the best Xxx
And, yet, you still miss the point ....
Q: If you get the $ from the Bank and run off with it, does that "fuck up the US dollar" for "honest people?
A: No, the overall value of the dollar will not change because of an issue with 1 bank.

Q: If you get the $ from the Bank and run off with it, does that have anything to do with the US Treasury Dept.?
A: No, it's a private civil matter between you and the bank (and even if you were to go to court over it, the US Treasury Dept. still wouldn't be directly [or even indirectly] involved).

tl;dr:
99% of you people have no understanding of how things work, what you think you "own", or what you're doing.

themx

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:27:47 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:08:38 PM by themx

Remember the meltdown on Wall Street? WorldWide Economic Crisis?

Well that was started by Less then 33% of the world Exchanges. Yobit is 33% of all the Unit Exchanges,

Q So whats your point. Was the Dollar affected by the WorldWideCrisis?
A Yes it did.

I did not gave my Money away to Yobit, that was my Response on you Crapping about ginving it to Yobit bla bla bla.
Thats the same as you go to a bank and ask for an Loan. You can think they gave it to You, but you know
thats BullShit. You are smart enough to know, they will come after you.

You can give a different answer on a different question to make your self believe your right, Only
Statistically seen all the people called themselves God somehow, didn't prove shit yet, and talk as much bullshit as you do on this issue.

So please surprise me, and otherwise there is always the Kidsclub or Woman's period Club to join, cause until now you're wining just like one of them.

Nobody has a freaking clue on what you want to accomplish here ,and even if they did seeing the responses you got so far, people don't really care what your talking about.

Your statement is clear you repeated it 12 times without anybody ask your opinion or addon to the current issue.

So what can you do?

* you can feel sorry for the people that lost money,
* you can laugh about them because they are not as smart as you,
* you can work on a solution,
* or **HINT** You can just do nothing.

BTW.
"If you get the $ from the Bank and run off with it, does that "fuck up the US dollar" for "honest people? "

They will properly higher-up their interests on the amount of $$$ you want to loan, because their risk calculation will be influenced negatively.
So also in this case honest people will also indirectly Pay for it, because they have to pay more for the same product.
ManoMAB

Activity: 181

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

Well that was started by Less then 33% of the world Exchanges. Yobit is 33% of all the Unit Exchanges,

A Yes it did.

I did not Gave my Money to Yobit, that was my Response on you Crapping about ginving it to Yobit bla bla bla.
Thats the same as you go to a bank and ask for an Loan. You can think they gave it to You, but you know
thats BullShit. You are smart enough to know, they will come after you.

You can give a different answer on a different question to make your self believe your right, Only
Statistically seen all the people called themselves God somehow, didn't prove shit yet, and talk as much bullshit as you do,
So please surprise me, And otherwise Go to the Kidsclub or Woman's period Club because until now you're wining just like one of them.
Nobody has a freaking clue on what you want to accomplish here ,and even if they did seeing the responses you got so far, people don't really care what your talking about.

Your statement is clear you repeated it 12 times without anybody ask your opinion or addon to the current issue.

So whay can you do?

BTW.
"If you get the $ from the Bank and run off with it, does that "fuck up the US dollar" for "honest people? "

They will properly higher-up their interests on the amount of $$$ you want to loan, because their risk calculation will be influenced negatively.
So also in this case honest people will also indirectly Pay for it, because they have to pay more for the same product.

I totally agree with you, I see you commenting everywhere looking for a solution. My case is identical to yours, my coins are in partnership with a friend, more are 97,000 coins: /
themx

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

I totally agree with you, I see you commenting everywhere looking for a solution. My case is identical to yours, my coins are in partnership with a friend, more are 97,000 coins: /

Thanks and so do I also agree with you. I see you on Github asking for help (special for ComputerGenie -> Since Yobit stated, it was a software  issue from the UNIT dev) and also on this forum asking for help from the community.

Also more people starting to complain about Yobit on Twitter because they also run in the UNIT wallet issue.

It's becoming really a shame how Yobit is dealing with this issue. Also Carbondev wants to give them 0.5BTC and even then the people
of Yobit are to lazy to fix it.

ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

...I did not Gave my Money to Yobit...
True, because money is a physical, tangible asset. You did, however, give them complete control of whatever currency you "deposited with them". You gave them your currency on the understood agreement that you would get a ledger balance for said currency.
Because that's how finance works.

Sticking with your wrong bank analogy:
If, today, you have a $0 balance and you deposit $1 and the serial number of that bill is: F40316889P and you withdraw $1 tomorrow, you will not get back a bill that has the serial number of: F40316889P.
You relinquished ownership of bill F40316889P.
You gave it to the bank. the bank owns bill F40316889P.
You get a ledger balance of $1 and they get bill F40316889P to do with what they please.

Exchanges are no different:
If, today, you have a 0 UNIT balance, you deposit 1 UNIT, and the initial txid of that 1 UNIT is: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc and you withdraw 1 UNIT tomorrow, you will not get back that same 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc.
You relinquished ownership of your 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc.
You gave it to the exchange.
The exchange owns that 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc.
You get a ledger balance of 1 UNIT and they get 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc to do with what they please.

Even if the exchange fails to live up to their end of the agreement (and give you a ledger balance), the 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc still belongs to them, because that's how immutable transactions work!

Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:12:08 PM

A Yes it did.

I did not Gave my Money to Yobit, that was my Response on you Crapping about ginving it to Yobit bla bla bla.
Thats the same as you go to abank and ask for an Loan. You can think they gave it to You, but you know
thats BullShit!, because they will come after you.

Statistically seen all the people called themselves God somehow, didn't prove shit yet, and talk as much bullshit as you do,
So please surprise me, And otherwise Go to the Kidsclub or Woman's period Club because until now you're wining just like one of them.

So whay can you do?

BTW.

I understand how you feel. I got stolen twice by Yobit, first time was Buzzcoin worth 0.6 BTC and second was BTG worth 0.5 BTC. Both were wallet issues. I couldn't hold anyne responsible because Yobit told me Buzzcoin wallet was having issue and the coin did not arrive, but block proved otherwise. For BTG they said nothing. I wrote them many times they didn't reply once. They are the one manipulating the whole wallets to steal people's funds. I have never being stolen in any exchange but twice in Yobit and many have experience the same if you check their trollbox.

carboncredit (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

for yobit dev
why want new code ?

HOW TO INSTALL Ubuntu 17.xx

======================================================
Code:

apt-get update -y

apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libdb-dev libtool -y

apt-get install libdb5.3 libdb5.3-dev libdb5.3++-dev -y

apt-get install git ntp make g++ gcc autoconf cpp ngrep iftop sysstat autotools-dev pkg-config -y

sudo apt-get install libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

wget -q http://miniupnp.free.fr/files/download.php?file=miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz -O miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz

tar xzf miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz

cd miniupnpc-2.0

make install

cd ..

rm -rf miniupnpc-2.0 miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz

git clone https://github.com/unitcurrency/unitcurrency.git

cd unitcurrency/

cd src/leveldb/

chmod 755 build_detect_platform

make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

cd ..

make -f makefile.unix

cp UniversalCurrencyd /usr/sbin/

UniversalCurrencyd

HOW TO INSTALL Ubuntu 14.xx

======================================================

Code:
apt-get update -y

apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libdb5.1 libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libtool -y

apt-get install git ntp make g++ gcc autoconf cpp ngrep iftop sysstat autotools-dev pkg-config -y

sudo apt-get install libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

wget -q http://miniupnp.free.fr/files/download.php?file=miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz -O miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz

tar xzf miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz

cd miniupnpc-2.0

make install

cd ..

rm -rf miniupnpc-2.0 miniupnpc-2.0.tar.gz

git clone https://github.com/unitcurrency/unitcurrency.git

cd unitcurrency/

cd src/leveldb/

chmod 755 build_detect_platform

make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

cd ..

make -f makefile.unix

cp UniversalCurrencyd /usr/sbin/

UniversalCurrencyd

UniversalCurrency.conf

Code:
rpcuser=UniversalCurrencyrpc

rpcpassword=JZfRcHJzKzRs5XppNFr5dR1aMbrzQKWR15CpjFrX8aE

server=1

listen=1

daemon=1

port=14158

rpcport=14157

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

addnode=103.22.181.2
addnode=104.207.154.199

Universal Currency | Cryptocurrency For New World
themx

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:17:12 PM

...I did not Gave my Money to Yobit...
True, because money is a physical, tangible asset. You did, however, give them complete control of whatever currency you "deposited with them". You gave them your currency on the understood agreement that you would get a ledger balance for said currency.

Sticking with your wrong bank analogy:
If, today, you have a $0 balance and you deposit $1 and the serial number of that bill is: F40316889P and you withdraw $1 tomorrow, you will not get back a bill that has the serial number of: F40316889P.
You relinquished ownership of bill F40316889P.
You gave it to the bank. the bank owns bill F40316889P.
You get a ledger balance of $1 and they get bill F40316889P to do with what they please.

Exchanges are no different:
If, today, you have a 0 UNIT balance, you deposit 1 UNIT, and the initial txid of that 1 UNIT is: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc and you withdraw 1 UNIT tomorrow, you will not get back that same 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc.
You relinquished ownership of your 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc.
You gave it to the exchange.
The exchange owns that 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc.
You get a ledger balance of 1 UNIT and they get 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc to do with what they please.

Even if the exchange fails to live up to their end of the agreement (and give you a ledger balance), the 1 UNIT that has an initial txid of: 36282de1e036ff0d84bfb842c4861d9e332801eed0a4c3553c7ade1e2fbe93dc still belongs to them, because that's how immutable transactions work!

Cool man, and I was always thinking what are those numbers on that bill, are they identical on every Dollar bill.
You are such a smart man.

Did I say i want the same txid back?
I didn't think so. Still of course I''m very happy with the fact of now knowing that every bill has a different number, just learned from you.

But did i also mention that I cannot even withdraw? Do you really think I care shit if my txid is the same?
Dude i dont give a shit about the txid number.

I want my 10000 Units back with or without the same number, just as indeed i put money on my account with number X and get back a note with number Y, and wont care about the number as much as I don't care with dollar bills.

Tiny difference though is that I put 10000 units with number x to yobit, only I can't  get them back with number y or z or d or g. At all.

But honestly knowing this fact, gave me a little relief, so maby you're a bit like God.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:32:20 PM

....I want my 10000 Units back with or without the same number....
You still don't get how it works. Most blockchains (including Universal Currency) are immutable. You're never getting "your coins back", ever! You might, someday, be able to convert your Yobit ledger balance into a withdraw of an amount of UNIT (provided they ever give you such a ledger balance), maybe; however, until such time, you don't have that 10k UNIT, it's not your 10k UNIT (you gave it away)!

And all that aside, it's still a Yobit issue, and not a Universal Currency issue (so, it's all off-topic anyway)!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: