Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UNIT] Universal Currency | LIFETIME| POW/POS SHA256 |  (Read 102140 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:35:22 PM

Does UNIT have gettxout and cltv? If so, we can look at trying to get it added to BarterDEX.  Cool
wait for reply from https://barterdex.supernet.org/

Cheesy
So, that's a "yes, it does have both of those"?

don't have yet.   Cry
Both are needed in order to do BDEX swaps.

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

Which unit is in which current block?

2040834 -> 27th of April 2017
b20lopez

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

Hi, I am new to UNIT

I have downloaded the Windows wallet
And the blk0001.dat

I am trying to sync my wallet.
How can i do it??

I also cant find the UniversalCurrency.conf file
themx

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:14 PM

Hi, I am new to UNIT

And the blk0001.dat

How can i do it??

You have to create a file named: UniversalCurrency.conf

with the following contents:

loadblock=D:\blk0001.dat

In the same directory as where your UniversalCurrency-qt.exe is located.

Howto create a file like this?

1. Open notepad:

2. Copy paste this into it,  

3. Click on save as.

4. Browse to the directory universalCurrency-qt.exe is located in:

5. Enter the following filename: UniversalCurrency.conf

6. Save as type All Files (*.*)

7. Hit save

8. Start universalCurrency-qt.exe as you normally would do.

ManoMAB

Activity: 181

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

news themx ? Has anyone ever been paid?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:31:52 PM

Ffs, take that shit to: https://yobit.net/en/support/ or https://twitter.com/YobitExchange
Your Yobit issues have nothing to do with Universal Currency; your Yobit issues are Yobit issues.

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
themx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:49:43 AM

Well its at the first of june right now. As you can see on coinmarketcap, for the first time since a long time, Yobit indexes are 33% lower then the others.
Wich could be a clue people are selling their unit (because theirs became available) to bitcoins and transfer it to BTC.

Why are they transfering it to BTC simple,

If for example i get 1000 Unit coins now, because In this example I would have been in the block of may. I would have two options:

1- Sell Unit coins to BTC -> Transfer BTC to cryptopia or coinexchange -> buy Unit back
2- Witdraw UNIT to wallet, cryptopia or coinexchange.

Option 1, is the safest and fastest, but since everybody is selling their UNITS prices will get lower.
Option 2, takes the longest, since you'll need to wait before the block of 12 December before the withdraw will happen. Still you dont lose UNIT coins, but
You'll have to pray the Wallet stays open, and Yobit not lower prices.

So to be clear. IF you receive your UNIT coins and you want to witdraw them, you need to wait till the last block is loaded. Also if you dont wait, and Yobit stops
the sync, you lose your coins again. So my advice in this scenario be patient and wait and take the risk or take your losss and go for option 1 as soon as you
receive your UNIT's.

Its a though chooise.
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:07:12 AM

Well its at the first of june right now. As you can see on coinmarketcap, for the first time since a long time, Yobit indexes are 33% lower then the others.
Wich could be a clue people are selling their unit (because theirs became available) to bitcoins and transfer it to BTC.

If for example i get 1000 Unit coins now, because In this example I would have been in the block of may. I would have two options:

1- Sell Unit coins to BTC -> Transfer BTC to cryptopia or coinexchange -> buy Unit back

Option 1, is the safest and fastest, but since everybody is selling their UNITS prices will get lower.
Option 2, takes the longest, since you'll need to wait before the block of 12 December before the withdraw will happen. Still you dont lose UNIT coins, but

So to be clear. IF you receive your UNIT coins and you want to witdraw them, you need to wait till the last block is loaded. Also if you dont wait, and Yobit stops
the sync, you lose your coins again. So my advice in this scenario be patient and wait and take the risk or take your losss and go for option 1 as soon as you
receive your UNIT's.

Its a though chooise.

Thanks brother, you're a beast! As much as I liked and helped along with you the growth of the currency, I will have to opt for amis insurance, I can not breathe more anxiety!
What will you do ?
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:08:55 AM

receive your UNIT's.

Its a though chooise.

Hi brother, I had to delete the last comment, the translator changed completely. I'm not sure what to do, but I do not get any more anxiety. What are you going to do?
themx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:45 AM

receive your UNIT's.

Its a though chooise.

Hi brother, I had to delete the last comment, the translator changed completely. I'm not sure what to do, but I do not get any more anxiety. What are you going to do?

Not really a clue yet. Thing is Yobit sometimes do pumps and dumps. It really depends on what price the coin is when my UNITS are deposited.
You''l need to be a bit lucky that relatively not a lot of people get payed in the time your deposit gets approved, that really depends on luck.

Thing is when your deposit is there you should keep your head cool, and not panic sell your coins for a to low price.
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:40 AM

receive your UNIT's.

Its a though chooise.

Not really a clue yet. Thing is Yobit sometimes do pumps and dumps. It really depends on what price the coin is when my UNITS are deposited.
You''l need to be a bit lucky that relatively not a lot of people get payed in the time your deposit gets approved, that really depends on luck.

Thing is when your deposit is there you should keep your head cool, and not panic sell your coins for a to low price.

Certainly. he would never make a bargain. haha Grin
XtraHopefull

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:33:31 AM

https://universal-currency.slack.com Please come and join the new slack channel for UNIT, Be apart of the ever growing community and help this coin go where it needs to be!
b20lopez

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:45:29 AM

Hi, I am new to UNIT

And the blk0001.dat

How can i do it??

1. Open notepad:

3. Click on save as.

7. Hit save

Thanks! Smiley

It saved me 1 million blocks...

I hope they update the block0001.dat file...
themx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:33:43 AM

Good news Yobit guys. My block has just passed, and guess what? It workeD! Money is in my balance Wink
themx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

Hi, I am new to UNIT

And the blk0001.dat

How can i do it??

1. Open notepad:

3. Click on save as.

7. Hit save

Thanks! Smiley

It saved me 1 million blocks...

I hope they update the block0001.dat file...

Your Welcome
themx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

Yobit passed block 2278650 -> 19th Jul 2017

Yobit succesfully deposited my UNIT coins after the transaction (blocknumber + 200) is passed.

Yobit UNIT withdraws will only be processed when the blocknumber is up to date, which will take aprox a another 24H - 48H
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

Yobit passed block 2278650 -> 19th Jul 2017

Yobit succesfully deposited my UNIT coins after the transaction (blocknumber + 200) is passed.

Yobit UNIT withdraws will only be processed when the blocknumber is up to date, which will take aprox a another 24H - 48H
I'm very happy! you are worthy!
themx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:36:23 PM

How to mine UNIT coin/ which pool is best for UNITCOIN mining?

This Depends on your mining hardware. Whats your hashing Rate?
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:36:02 PM

5MH and 8 MH on a different hardware using iSpace and securepayment pools. But after passing 2-3 hours no share has been submitted. any idea or any other pool.
Before i was using a free faucet method but now its not paying.
With a current block diff of 19,880,209.2099, 13MH isn't going to get you much UNIT and likely the share issue is because the pool share diff is way high in comparison to what your hashrate can do.

themx

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:57:54 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 03:19:00 PM by themx

5MH and 8 MH on a different hardware using iSpace and securepayment pools. But after passing 2-3 hours no share has been submitted. any idea or any other pool.
Before i was using a free faucet method but now its not paying.

Well this is how it works when you start mining in pool for Example

Pool A: Has 100 miners so you'll get 1/100 of a coin (based on equal speed) totaly this pool has  100,000 MH
Pool B: Has 2 Miners but with a total speed of 10,000 MH
Pool C: Has 20 Miners with a total speed of 200,000 MH

At first it looks like you will get a small amount of coins at pool A and a large amount on Pool B.

This is not the case.

Condition A
What happends properbly Pool B will almost never hit a block. Why because Pool C can guess a good block 40x times faster in the same minute. This makes it almost impossible
to get a block before pool A and C does. Pool B will restart its search everytime a new block is found.

Unless you bring in 200,000MH in Pool B, you wont find as many coins.

Condition B
Then there's also what do you bring in. Well I can tell you with 1000MH it takes a long time to find one UNIT block (about 1 hour). If you mine with 5 or 8 MH you will get almost nothing.
The only way you can make some coins, is by joing a pool with a lot of miners and a high Pool hashrate. You will get everytime 1/10000 of a coin properbly but comapred to solo mining
or a slow pool (with a small amount of miners) you will get zero. Simply because the fact that when your miner is starting to look for a block, a fast pool already found it. Then your miner have to start
all over  Wink

I hope I explained your question for a bit.

For mining unit coins this pool -> mining-dutch.nl  can be a good fit for you, but ONLY if there are enough other miners with a pool speed above 1500MH.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: