Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming on the Blockchain  (Read 8455 times)
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:49:34 AM

Faucets are boring. I'm going to be playing video games, anyways. Cryptocurrency rewards are just free money on top.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:24:16 AM

not to mention that he still not understanding, because we are not talking about faucets by any means, he really need to watch a game of Starcraft 2 before we can continue this conversation...
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 09:20:31 AM

Hopefully one day I'll get the chance to see a game system being developed around bitcoin. Something that will actually reward you based on the hours or time spent playing the game or a concept whereby you can actually trade the in-game currency with real bitcoin. Similarly vice versa including buying game tokens with bitcoin or spending it to get credits. The possibilities are endless.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:50:01 PM

not to mention that he still not understanding, because we are not talking about faucets by any means, he really need to watch a game of Starcraft 2 before we can continue this conversation...

Yes I know that this is game but I just want a compare to faucet, is this worth to play as a game or we can just do this like faucets claim after you get some resources because I know that Starcraft game is not easy to play and need a lot of time to earn about the gas and everything that need to build your base to become strong
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:08:03 PM

Yes I know that this is game but I just want a compare to faucet, is this worth to play as a game or we can just do this like faucets claim after you get some resources because I know that Starcraft game is not easy to play and need a lot of time to earn about the gas and everything that need to build your base to become strong

That's why this game need to be a fun game, so although we don't earn so much Bitcoin but we spent our time for fun Smiley

faucet used to be profitable
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

That's why this game need to be a fun game, so although we don't earn so much Bitcoin but we spent our time for fun Smiley

The point is we need to play this game to earn a lot so why should it be fun? Altough it is not fun since the payout is good I think everyone gonna play it like crazy. That is just wasting time not a fun time to play
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:39:53 PM

The point is we need to play this game to earn a lot so why should it be fun? Altough it is not fun since the payout is good I think everyone gonna play it like crazy. That is just wasting time not a fun time to play

again it's not about earning, it's about playing video game and earning something, it's all about fun... when you play gta5/random moba/battlefield 4, you do it for the earning? maybe you are not a gaming guy, because otherwise you would have already realized, what we are talking about
maheshmahi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:50:40 PM

Gaming will be great on blockchain.
Can we earn bits through gaming??
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:25:28 PM

There are lots of good ideas to implement in gaming and specially Android/iOS games, simple games that give out tons of small payments. Too bad microtransactions as we know them are a big problem right now for the blockchain to handle, it would be too much flood.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:53:47 AM

again it's not about earning, it's about playing video game and earning something, it's all about fun... when you play gta5/random moba/battlefield 4, you do it for the earning? maybe you are not a gaming guy, because otherwise you would have already realized, what we are talking about

You mean we are playing this game on blockchain just for fun? Is that the real purpose of them make this game in blockchain? With a low earning there wont be much players there to play this game actually. Im gaming guy but usually I just play and later I earn a lot from what I lose mostly my time to play game so its worth it. My question is "Is this game worth enough to play with low earning?"
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:38:18 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 09:39:22 AM by The Bitcoin Co-op

I'm currently playing Monster Hunter for no bitcoins whatsoever, and finding it fairly enjoyable. In fact, I paid money for this game.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:47:31 AM

I'm currently playing Monster Hunter for no bitcoins whatsoever, and finding it fairly enjoyable. In fact, I paid money for this game.

Are you playing that game for free without doing some earning? Altough it is fairly enjoyable or may be you are having fun with it, if there is no earning why you going to play it? All this game is only for fun? Nothing else?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:55:01 AM

Are you playing that game for free without doing some earning? Altough it is fairly enjoyable or may be you are having fun with it, if there is no earning why you going to play it? All this game is only for fun? Nothing else?

are you serious? your only reason to live is to earn money? the real aims of anyone should be the fun aspect of the life not earning money, unless you find that earning money, is fun too

i think you are not a gamer, and you never played any game even remotely
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:04:47 PM

are you serious? your only reason to live is to earn money? the real aims of anyone should be the fun aspect of the life not earning money, unless you find that earning money, is fun too

Yes Im really serious when its about earning because I just lose my bitcoin and now I want to try to earn by playing this game. If this game is just for fun and without good earning I dont think I can play it. May be some other time when I get back my own capital first. Im a gamer when its come to earning. I play game just to earn what I do lose in that game so the point is I want to play games that have a good earning and I can payback what I lose from time, money and everything that correspond to it
The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 04:16:06 AM

Andrew had some more free time, so Gaming on the Blockchain is resumed. This time, we take a look at a game built from the ground-up for cryptocurrency, rather than a retrofitted existing title.

The Munne Project had a good deal of publicity, having been promoted by a major crypto marketing firm (Michael Terpin's Transform PR). But can it live up to the hype? I wouldn't want anyone to play a game they won't enjoy, so I tested it out for you--here are the results: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/06/17/blockchain-gaming-munne-project/

yodark

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 09:13:29 AM

Awsome I didn't know this game

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 01:45:03 PM

In retrospect, I've been informed that Munnecoin might be the creation of one "Richard Lanoszka," an accused scam artist. Let it be known that I never recommended buying MNE--this related game is free to play, and cannot harm you if approached that way. I did compliment the presentation and future possibilities, but I also stated:

in its current form, their use of cryptocurrency comes across as rather gimicky, a marketing campaign first and video game second.

and

I wasn’t compelled to put any money into the game, given that I’m already playing another browser game which–despite forcing me to use PayPal–is a lot more polished and fun.

The test account I received did come with some MNE, but AFAIK the amount was not significant, and I spent it in-game.

The Bitcoin Co-op (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 09:06:27 AM

Yes Im really serious when its about earning because I just lose my bitcoin and now I want to try to earn by playing this game. If this game is just for fun and without good earning I dont think I can play it. May be some other time when I get back my own capital first. Im a gamer when its come to earning. I play game just to earn what I do lose in that game so the point is I want to play games that have a good earning and I can payback what I lose from time, money and everything that correspond to it

If you're still looking for a way to make some money, you might like this news:

Free BitCrystals for Moonga players

To thank you for your support and your fidelity, we have decided to give free BitCrystals to all Moonga players!

Each player will receive a certain amount of BitCrystals, accordingly to his gaming experience. Precisely, you will get 0.5 BitCrystal for 1 experience point.

So we hope to give you the desire to discover Spells of Genesis.

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:02:29 PM

To thank you for your support and your fidelity, we have decided to give free BitCrystals to all Moonga players!

Each player will receive a certain amount of BitCrystals, accordingly to his gaming experience. Precisely, you will get 0.5 BitCrystal for 1 experience point.

Of course Im still curious about this game and still didnt understand how to get money from it. Btw 0.5 bitcrystal is how much in bitcoin? so I will know is it worth to play or not. It is not that I not believe it but I just want to do some calculations here
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 06:53:57 PM

Of course Im still curious about this game and still didnt understand how to get money from it. Btw 0.5 bitcrystal is how much in bitcoin? so I will know is it worth to play or not. It is not that I not believe it but I just want to do some calculations here

I believe its tradeable on the Counterparty XCP platform. I have been folding FLDC for a while now, and 2 months ago you could also win some BitCrystals and some FD Cards along with folding coin FLDC.

If you want to know the current value of Bitcrystals you can visit the XCP platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: