Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Carry Stop with Cop who Says They should go FULLY AUTO with a permit  (Read 783 times)
420 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 12:47:50 AM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=589_1345502474

interesante paco

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coincomm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 01:36:07 AM

How are cops supposed to enforce the law if they don't even know it?

Hell, how are they supposed to enforce gun laws if they don't even know their guns?
420 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 02:12:11 AM

Hell, how are they supposed to enforce gun laws if they don't even know their guns?

i think he just explained and enforced the law.

reasonable suspicion is up to the cop and the courts not the person BEING JUDGED

"hey mister who I just saw get 10 bags of what looked like white powder into your trunk after receiving a suitecase full of money, do you think it would be reasonable for me to suspect a drug trade and thus search your vehicle?"

"umm officer....no"

"okay, have a nice day"

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2012, 02:13:34 AM

"hey mister who I just saw get 10 bags of what looked like white powder into your trunk after receiving a suitecase full of money, do you think it would be reasonable for me to suspect a drug trade and thus search your vehicle?"

"umm officer....no"

"okay, have a nice day"

"It's just rice flour"  Cheesy

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
420 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 02:15:15 AM

"umm officer....no"

"okay, have a nice day"

"It's just rice flour"  Cheesy

oh the expensive stuff from nigeria, ground by the heels of AIDS infested virgins and sanitized in the mountains of ishiawa

Coincomm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 02:16:47 AM

reasonable suspicion is up to the cop and the courts not the person BEING JUDGED

"umm officer....no"

"okay, have a nice day"

Does a man have a right to sell cane sugar out of his car without being harassed?

Also, the drug laws are asinine. The federal government has no allotment of power to regulate such things as is the intention of the Constitution.
420 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 02:18:29 AM

"umm officer....no"

"okay, have a nice day"

Does a man have a right to sell cane sugar out of his car without being harassed?

Also, the drug laws are asinine. The federal government has no allotment of power to regulate such things.

No.

Large sum of money, very suspicious.

not in the Constitution, nope but theres state & local laws

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: