Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete this post.  (Read 56817 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:56:27 AM

Well, something else that has bugged me... is why are we not listed on at least 2-3 other exchanges usually in the first 48 hours anyways. Perhaps what crazytrain says about the dividend has something to do with bittrex and others as far agreeing to list. I know early on it was said that bittrex would not list this coin.
I even commented on it that would be a hindrance. I'm thinking the dev conveniently accidentally on purpose forgot to mention it to Bittrex about the dividends  Grin like oops, ah.. oh ya, the coin pays a dividend by the way lol just all speculation here of course  Wink

Weather it pays dividends or not shouldn't matter, and if the excuse is "it sounds like gambling" then that itself is a contradiction because trading crypto on exchanges itself is gambling.
TerraMaster

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:05:33 AM

Well if it is an issue for bittrex with a dividend feature, then I think it will be coming off - delisted. Now, does that mean the death of the coin? not really. I am sure there is and will be other exchanges that may would step up to the plate.

What will be a coin killer, is if the seemingly talented dev vanishes never to be heard from again. He is off to a great start if that is the case. Still hard for me to fathom that... but it has happened over and over so? who the hell knows lol

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:23:36 AM

DEV.......?? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bittrex-Bill

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:25:58 AM

Hi,

We will be delisting XTP from Bittrex.  I've posted this article https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954 to answer any questions you might have about the situation.

Bill
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:30:27 AM

Hi,

We will be delisting XTP from Bittrex.  I've posted this article https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954 to answer any questions you might have about the situation.

Bill

good news  Grin
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:34:18 AM

Hi,

Bill

good news  Grin

After we talked with Bill at the time of the previous update Bittrex staff didn't replied us yet.

We understand it's sunday but we start to feeling sick about this Bittrex suspension. To lock the market it took only 1 second, and they did before asking anything.  Sad

After the explanation required they are still locking the top volume coin after we paid for being added. This disappoint us dev team, as you community, and we hope that Bittrex staff will reopen the market asap.

Keep strong out there.  Smiley

iam out and sell all my coin yesterday in 8000 Smiley
and iam waiting for bittrex re open market before buy again

comunity without trust from market is like a dead coin
beter delisting from bittrex than suspensed market

===Sempak===
fenix79

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:36:20 AM

Dev Last Active:: May 10, 2015, 10:34:47 PM
What do you expect, because i do not understand
fenix79

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:43:10 AM

Dev answer « Sent to: fenix79 on: May 10, 2015, 11:28:39 AM »

Do not worry, they locked it because tehy received bad informations about XTP...then they stopped it but after we explained how the things are really they agreed to restart it asap.

Regards.

The truth is, dev broke the rules, he would explain to us why bittrex is turned off and disappeared for two days. In addition, he writes lie in pm.
"locked it because tehy received bad informations about XTP"
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:56:23 AM

Dev answer « Sent to: fenix79 on: May 10, 2015, 11:28:39 AM »

Do not worry, they locked it because tehy received bad informations about XTP...then they stopped it but after we explained how the things are really they agreed to restart it asap.

Regards.

The truth is, dev broke the rules, he would explain to us why bittrex is turned off and disappeared for two days. In addition, he writes lie in pm.
"locked it because tehy received bad informations about XTP"

You can see reality of XTP look C-cex now Smiley 222 sat/1XTP
iam happy because i sell my XTP yesterday

you still trust with XTP ? lose your BTC lose your money

===Sempak===
fenix79

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:00:42 AM

"after we explained how the things are really they agreed to restart it asap."

fucking liar
april29

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:00:04 AM

Hi,

Bill

Hei, you admin bittrex?
please check my PM.
thank you. Smiley

Smiley
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:49:36 AM

my early warnings about dividents was deleted
very interesting
if u guys don't remember i wrote about this problems

it was 1may
retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:01:34 AM

my early warnings about dividents was deleted
very interesting

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:43:28 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 11:17:01 AM by jc12345

Why don't the dev team instead of paying out dividends, rather use the proceeds from the exchange and buy XTP coins on the market which gets burned with public accounting. This way inflation is countered and coins become more valuable because of lower supply. This should be a win-win situation for all involved and should pass compliance tests.
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:23:26 AM

We are really sorry for what happened with Bittrex.

We apologise, because a little part of the fault is also from our side.

But, as you all see, Bittrex behaviour is really unprofessional in this way:

- they accepted to list XTP upon paymetn of listing fee of 3BTC;

- we paid the fee and they took nearly 36 hours before listing XTP on Bittrex markets. In that time we hope that an exchange team can make their own researches about the coin and decide if add or not.

- they added XTP and blocked the market after it went Top Volume in just few hours, in the middle of the community hype for XTP. They stopped the XTP market without asking anything before, but they sent us a contact after 8/12 hours from the time they stopped trading. Fair stuff isn't it?

- So basically they took 3 BTC for listing fee, many and many BTC of trading fees (0.25% fees for trading are a lot of YOUR money) and they broken us with a stupid and nonsense reason proof of a blog post. We updated the official roadmap to be sure not have anything about dividend until that side will be clarified and will become operative in the future. Until that moment XTP is not paying any dividend, so we DO NOT BREAK any of their rules.

The only REAL reason we can give out to this fact happened is that XTP was annoying someone. Someone who has big deals with bittrex pump and dumps, so they basically take out their profit for us and tried to break the coin during its most important moment.

This is a real SCAM behaviour perpetuated by Bittrex. Their words are only the frontend of a corrupted world called "cryptos".

Stay updated for more news about XTP development.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:26:13 AM

- we paid the fee and they took nearly 36 hours before listing XTP on Bittrex markets. In that time we hope that an exchange team can make their own researches about the coin and decide if add or not.

- they added XTP and blocked the market after it went Top Volume in just few hours, in the middle of the community hype for XTP. They stopped the XTP market without asking anything before, but they sent us a contact after 8/12 hours from the time they stopped trading. Fair stuff isn't it?

- So basically they took 3 BTC for listing fee, many and many BTC of trading fees (0.25% fees for trading are a lot of YOUR money) and they broken us with a stupid and nonsense reason proof of a blog post. We updated the official roadmap to be sure not have anything about dividend until that side will be clarified and will become operative in the future. Until that moment XTP is not paying any dividend, so we DO NOT BREAK any of their rules.

The only REAL reason we can give out to this fact happened is that XTP was annoying someone. Someone who has big deals with bittrex pump and dumps, so they basically take out their profit for us and tried to break the coin during its most important moment.

This is a real SCAM behaviour perpetuated by Bittrex. Their words are only the frontend of a corrupted world called "cryptos".

The only annoying thing is that you appear to ignore the fact that Bittrex don't list coins that pay out dividends which you were going to do as a part of your purchase on the exchange.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:27:43 AM

The only annoying thing is that you appear to ignore the fact that Bittrex don't list coins that pay out dividends which you were going to do as a part of your purchase on the exchange.

But this part of our coin's development is still in progress and for a future development. Maybe you do not understand the difference between wills and facts. As Bittrex does too.
iamreddy44

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:29:36 AM

I can understand your point of view. Screw Bittrex, What's next?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:30:19 AM

But this part of our coin's development is still in progress and for a future development. Maybe you do not understand the difference between wills and facts. As Bittrex does too.

I Understand the fact that isn't implemented yet and that it is part of the development. But Bittrex does have clear rules on it and it they chose not to list the coin because of it, then you should press on quicker with your exchange purchase and prove to everyone that this is legit

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:30:34 AM

In accordance with Bittrex rules, the site had a right to delist XTP only IF Isotope was currently paying dividends which it isn't. Big fuck up on Bittrex side.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: