Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete this post.  (Read 56817 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Altprince

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Stay calm. The prince is here.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:52:38 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 01:16:43 PM by Altprince

The way Bittrex has handled this is very bad, very very bad.
The least they could do is pay back the fee for addition.

I will write in a complaint to them, as I would strongly encourage everybody else involved with XTP to do.

Because they have basically screwed alot of costumers on their exchange.
Ofcours an exchange can't control what the developers are doing and when people lose money on scams on their exchange, there is nothing they can do.
However, when they make their costumers lose money on a own fault by themselves, that's bad.
They can not expect investors to do MORE research then they do.

I can understand their rules, and that they can't have coins that pay out dividends. No problem there.
But, why not try to figure out a solution with the developer. Explain the situation and give him a chance to do something about it.
Give a little effort to help out their costumers and fix up their mistake.

There is a lot of ways that this could have been fixed.
As some mention, the fees could be added to support the price on XTP rather then paid out as divident. Including many other ways to go around it all.

You have my support developer, and I hope that you stick to the project.
In worst case scenario, we don't need Bittrex. Polonixed and Cryptsy are also available.

UPDATE:
Under here are the complaint I sent to Bittrex.
This was sent to "Bittrex-Bill", as it seems he is the one who has been handling this situation.

Code:
Hi,

I would like to show my discomfort with the you guys have handled the XTP situation.
As a costumer who has used Bittrex now for almost 1 year, this is really bothering me.
I use your exhange each day and make a lot of volume, therefore I feel that my oppinion should matter.

The fact that you guys did not do enough research on XTP can easily be explained. You are adding so much coins the last month that you don't have the time.
But is that really the costumers fault? I certantly don't believe so.
Costumers lose money all the time on scams on your exchange, and that is no way your fault, there is nothing you guys can do about that.
However, this time there is no scam involved. The developer is stilla active and there are no negative news with the coin itself.
The only reason your costumers have lost money this time is because of Bittrex's mistake.

Now, you guys are only human. Mistakes happen.
I can understand your situation and your rules. That you can't have a coin that pays out dividents.
Therfore you could not have the coin on your exchange.

I can respect and understand this very well.
But the thing I am most disappointed with is the way you handled it after you realizedt the mistake where made.
Why not give the developer a chance to change the dividend plan? Try to work togheter to find a good solution. Try your best to help out the costumers on your exchange that you basically have screwed over this mistake.

The absolute minimum you can do (I hope for more) is to pay back the developer the listing fee.
That's basically stealing, and I find it very scary that my beloved exhcange would do such a thing.

Regards,
Altprince

I encourage everyone who agrees with me to send in the same or send a PM and tell them that you support this statement.
jarvanIV

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:33:30 PM

Couldn't agree more altprince. I will contact bittrex-bill and tell him so.
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:36:08 PM

Thanks for your big support community. Let's see how this evolves, in the meanwhile we'll try to reach out polo and cryptsy asap.
+n+(?_?)+n+

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:38:33 PM

wow, the way bittrex has threated the xtp siatuation si shamefull Sad

Thanks for your big support community. Let's see how this evolves, in the meanwhile we'll try to reach out polo and cryptsy asap.

you have my support developer! keep on with your work, and don't let this stop the xtp project Smiley

Smoke up and chill down.
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:38:54 PM

This hiccup might of actually been a blessing in disguise, not just for us but for other exchanges too. Bittrex is literally hand balling their customers over to other exchanges now, taking their business (their XTP from Bittrex) with them.
gentamicin

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:44:51 PM

hi , yes please do that so I can remove the hold on themultipool payouts
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:45:38 PM

This hiccup might of actually been a blessing in disguise, not just for us but for other exchanges too. Bittrex is literally hand balling their customers over to other exchanges now, taking their business (their XTP from Bittrex) with them.

This is why I said, that the Dev should hurry up and buy the exchange and push for customers

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:48:05 PM

Guys:

XTP hosts crowdsale advertising to purchase an altcoin exchange and pay out the profit as dividends to holders. 

Crowdsale ends, and XTP devs wipe thread of all mentions of said dividends.

XTP devs pay to get listed by Bittrex, Bittrex doesn't see anything about dividends and so they add the coin.

People like me let Bittrex know that the XTP devs sold a crowdsale advertising dividends, because we know that Bittrex cannot legally host coins like this.

Bittrex does some research, verifies that information, and removes the coin as they are legally obligated to do.

Nobody to blame here but the XTP devs.
Ccexicocartel

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:49:33 PM

Hi,

We will be delisting XTP from Bittrex.  I've posted this article https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204544954 to answer any questions you might have about the situation.

Bill

Bill, I know this wasn't an easy decision for you, but thankfully for keeping Bittrex above-board, honest, and legal.
jaxxx

Activity: 159

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:52:23 PM

I would like to show my support aswell. XTP can come out positive from this, and with a head held high. As this is bittrex's fault, without a doubt.

Might be! I fully agree with your, Bittrex is showing how little they care about their costumers.
Witch can easily be seen on the volume. The potential was there for a good altcoin period, but mistake after mistake is destroying thar possibility.

1. The new Bittrex, are there a single person that likes it? None that I have heard of. It's slow, it's not userfriendly and you can see on the instant volume drop after the change that people dont like it.
2. Addition of new coins. They add way to much coins, it's destroying the hype about coming on bittrex. Rember mintpal? Every coin added there got a pump, because it was rare to get added.
When you just add everything you divide the BTC from costumers, and there is simply not enough btc to go around for anything to go up in value. Meaning negative investors and therefore they will fade away one after one.
3. Now this XTP mistake. It will be the last straw for very many costumers I believe. The altcoin people will simply get tired, it's becoming to much. One thing is to deal with scammers, but when the exchanges start to become the reason that you lose money, well..

I'll also show my support on the PM Altprince added over here, and so should the rest here Smiley

Time to jaxxx it up.
jaxxx

Activity: 159

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:55:50 PM

Guys:

XTP hosts crowdsale advertising to purchase an altcoin exchange and pay out the profit as dividends to holders. 
XTP devs pay to get listed by Bittrex, Bittrex doesn't see anything about dividends and so they add the coin.
People like me let Bittrex know that the XTP devs sold a crowdsale advertising dividends, because we know that Bittrex cannot legally host coins like this.
Bittrex does some research, verifies that information, and removes the coin as they are legally obligated to do.

I think most of us understands this.
The reason most are not happy, is because the way it was handled.

Why not try to work with the developer to figure out a solution? There is lots of ways a delisting could be avoided.
Maybe show a little thought about their costumers who is the real losers here. Bittrex is dragging in fees + listing fee on something they have done zero work with.

Time to jaxxx it up.
iamreddy44

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:57:33 PM

Guys:

They hadn't finalized the purchase yet let alone paying dividends. Bittrex could have just asked what the plans were instead of freezing the market and hurting the coin .

The way Bittrex acted looked like Isotope was a scam.
Ccexicocartel

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:29:09 PM

Guys:

Why not try to work with the developer to figure out a solution? There is lots of ways a delisting could be avoided.
Maybe show a little thought about their costumers who is the real losers here. Bittrex is dragging in fees + listing fee on something they have done zero work with.

How could delisting be avoided? 
Ccexicocartel

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:32:14 PM

Regardless, addition on Bittrex is not an integral part of this coin's success. We still have the same dev, with the same roadmap, and the same community.  Let's just move on and work together to make this coin a success.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:35:37 PM

Guys:

How could delisting be avoided? 

By using the exchange proceeds to buy XTP on an exchange and burning the coins, instead of paying out the proceeds as dividends.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:46:20 PM

should we speak about a new dev takeover?
iamreddy44

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:47:50 PM

what?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:51:25 PM

No, we shouldn't

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 03:13:21 PM

dont panic community all ICO on C-c3+ just for dead , and this it's not surprised for me  Cool Cool  , same like ALL ICO .

Good Luck
TerraMaster

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:37:12 PM

I just don't know what to think. In the very early posts it was clearly mentioned that Bittrex would not list coin due to dividends feature. Dev went ahead and removed post related to that and still ask to be listed on bittrex, more or less pushing aside this inevitable issue, that most likely was going to surface and why do that? perhaps to try to make a quick buck before delisting? so here we all are now. Should have never even bothered to approach bittrex KNOWING this wasn't going to fly with them.

Now the coin has taking a reputation beating as a result. Sure good opportunity to scarf up cheap coins.... but really sux for those who bought in at ICO. Bittrex is more than likely going away and not coming back.

Can this coin survive that? I don't know. Perhaps a listing on Cryptsy or Poloniex could breath new life into coin, but good luck with poloniex... and maybe Cryptsy? longshots. If this coin actually gets on the exchange purported to being purchased by dev and company then they can do what they want, but will be low exposure at best for quite sometime.

This dilemma coulda woulda shoulda been avoided all together. Would have been better to stick with C-Cex and pursue other friendly exchanges rather then risk what we are experiencing now.

Anyways, If the dev presents some further options AND stays active in here, no more disappearing acts during a crises" then Ill continue to support those efforts and hope my coins are worth something someday....

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: