Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aktor

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:31:47 PM

Is it happening something here or.....?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dreamspark

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:48:04 PM

Looks like your typical pump n dump/ ico money grab and run. The big fish have made their money and have moved onto the next.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:05:22 PM

Looks like your typical pump n dump/ ico money grab and run. The big fish have made their money and have moved onto the next.

LOL, perhaps sure but this is crypto with active dev and even "bigger fish" are probably watching/accumulating this coin for well....it's next run up maybe?  Cool  -  Manipulation isn't hard nor un-obvious is you will.

But heeyyyy yeah you know what, yeah it's dead, nothing here don't buy now!  Wink

DJ Crypto

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:11:19 PM

Well, unfortunally it might be true that this is just a another ico grab pump and dump. It seems Adam stood around just to not burn his name imediatly in the crypto world since he has a personal interest in bitcoin. That is his true main goal... BITCOIN. Not Viral. For who have been following this Viral tale from the start can see that the guy promotes more bitcoin than Viral in his tweets, campaigns, videos, etc. It is clear as water. The guy was whinning the other day that he cant work under pressure in the slack channel and even for my worst of fears he suggested he could give up on Viral if people would continue to pressure him for results. ARE YOU KIDDING? A supposed MARKETING GURU saying he cant work under pressure is like saying fish cant swim.
A longterm project should have more buzz everyday and than any shorterm project. It is imperative so it does not kill the momentum.
LOOK AT BITCOIN. IF IT NEVER GOT OUT OF THIS FORUM IT WOULD NEVER BEEN KNOW TO THE WORLD. WAKE UP!!!
blooding_sorrow

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:33:21 PM

Well, unfortunally it might be true that this is just a another ico grab pump and dump. It seems Adam stood around just to not burn his name imediatly in the crypto world since he has a personal interest in bitcoin. That is his true main goal... BITCOIN. Not Viral. For who have been following this Viral tale from the start can see that the guy promotes more bitcoin than Viral in his tweets, campaigns, videos, etc. It is clear as water. The guy was whinning the other day that he cant work under pressure in the slack channel and even for my worst of fears he suggested he could give up on Viral if people would continue to pressure him for results. ARE YOU KIDDING? A supposed MARKETING GURU saying he cant work under pressure is like saying fish cant swim.
A longterm project should have more buzz everyday and than any shorterm project. It is imperative so it does not kill the momentum.
LOOK AT BITCOIN. IF IT NEVER GOT OUT OF THIS FORUM IT WOULD NEVER BEEN KNOW TO THE WORLD. WAKE UP!!!

I have also really worry about Viral. I'm not a troll but current situation are sad and true....Price on bittrex reflecting totally lack of interesting - no mandatory updates, no new investors paying for advertisment, people selling coins on exchang at this shit price. Adam don't talk to much about work ''behind the stage''. Last days write nothink about viral on his twitter account, this is also not good sign. Adam please give us a sign...
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:07:35 PM

when will you all just admit you got scammed by a known scam artist  Grin
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:29:21 PM

Adam, remember when I left the Slack channel and told you I'm going to build a platform that will slaughter VIRAL?

Well, I have a full spec written.  If there are any serious web developers out there interested in working with a real team on a marketing platform, please PM me.

Fuck this VIRAL nonsense.  Good idea, inferior (and scammy) execution.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:35:00 PM

run for da hills? lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:07:04 PM

Adam where are you?

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

xboxsold

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:13:35 PM

Well i lost 1 BTC and tankful i was not worse.. Ill never see that 1 BTC again.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 08:13:51 PM

This site is so 'slow' it's funny sometimes...

zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:14:46 AM

This coin is not a scam but it is a failure. Much better networks can be built from inside crypto for crypto twitter. I did make about 175% profit because of viral. That's good news but now looks like viral is dead.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
dreamspark

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:42:09 PM

LOL, perhaps sure but this is crypto with active dev and even "bigger fish" are probably watching/accumulating this coin for well....it's next run up maybe?  Cool  -  Manipulation isn't hard nor un-obvious is you will.

But heeyyyy yeah you know what, yeah it's dead, nothing here don't buy now!  Wink

Tell me more about this active dev and big fish accumalating.

Face it, its a ghost town. Funny how Adam hardly ever tweets about VIRAL recently but when offering the ico he was tweeting about it several times a day.
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:02:25 PM

VIRAL has a new Block Explorer with richlist, markets & charts.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/VIRAL/
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:43:06 PM

Good looking coin. Enjoy folks Smiley

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 03:25:30 PM

Face it, its a ghost town. Funny how Adam hardly ever tweets about VIRAL recently but when offering the ico he was tweeting about it several times a day.

We'll see...I tend to like so-called "ghost towns" because it's a chance to get in (in my case, buy more) when the price is low & flatlining.

Granted: my approach is high-risk, in the sense that it would make me a big bagholder. But this approach is also the high-reward track for established cryptos. Case in point: anyone who bought Horizon when it was flatlining at 10 satoshis is still sitting on a huge gain even now.

With VIRAL, the big "risk factor" - and the big "reward factor" - is Adam himself. Here's why you and I differ: I'm basing my call on Adam's pre-crypto track record. Remember, he made so much valuta from Facebook marketing that Facebook sued him for close to a billion dollars. Regardless of how anyone judges his marketing, he obviously "took massive action" and "crushed it" in a huge way. His Facebook marketing clearly and inarguably shows that Adam is not a man who gives up easily. I'd peg it as "proof of tenacity."

It's also proof of something else. Regardless of how you judge his prior marketing, it shows quite clearly that Adam is in no way small-time. Very clearly, he's a "go big or go home" kind of guy.

So the risk I'm taking is, essentially, Adam will "go big" instead of shifting to "go home." Again leaving judgmentalism aside, I'm betting he'll stick with VIRAL, go the distance and "Go Big!" If I'm wrong, I'll lose - true - but the above riff explains why I think I'm right.

Forgive the inherent reasoning-by-analogy that follows, but I actually made a little money trading stocks in the full year 2008. Granted: I had a leg up because I didn't start until the '08 crisis blew up, but buying while "everyone" was panicking toughened me up in an important way. I learned to trust my judgement whilst in a widespread clime of fear & doomsaying.

I see VIRAL right now as like a promising but risky stock in the dark days of the '08-'09 crisis. If I'm wrong, I lose: that goes without saying. But if I'm right...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:27:16 PM

Good looking coin. Enjoy folks Smiley

Thanks for the quick turn around presstab.

TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:34:11 PM

We'll see...I tend to like so-called "ghost towns" because it's a chance to get in (in my case, buy more) when the price is low & flatlining.

Granted: my approach is high-risk, in the sense that it would make me a big bagholder. But this approach is also the high-reward track for established cryptos. Case in point: anyone who bought Horizon when it was flatlining at 10 satoshis is still sitting on a huge gain even now.

With VIRAL, the big "risk factor" - and the big "reward factor" - is Adam himself. Here's why you and I differ: I'm basing my call on Adam's pre-crypto track record. Remember, he made so much valuta from Facebook marketing that Facebook sued him for close to a billion dollars. Regardless of how anyone judges his marketing, he obviously "took massive action" and "crushed it" in a huge way. His Facebook marketing clearly and inarguably shows that Adam is not a man who gives up easily. I'd peg it as "proof of tenacity."

It's also proof of something else. Regardless of how you judge his prior marketing, it shows quite clearly that Adam is in no way small-time. Very clearly, he's a "go big or go home" kind of guy.

So the risk I'm taking is, essentially, Adam will "go big" instead of shifting to "go home." Again leaving judgmentalism aside, I'm betting he'll stick with VIRAL, go the distance and "Go Big!" If I'm wrong, I'll lose - true - but the above riff explains why I think I'm right.

Forgive the inherent reasoning-by-analogy that follows, but I actually made a little money trading stocks in the full year 2008. Granted: I had a leg up because I didn't start until the '08 crisis blew up, but buying while "everyone" was panicking toughened me up in an important way. I learned to trust my judgement whilst in a widespread clime of fear & doomsaying.

I see VIRAL right now as like a promising but risky stock in the dark days of the '08-'09 crisis. If I'm wrong, I lose: that goes without saying. But if I'm right...

Thanks for reiterating (very nicely) my train of though on this matter.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 03:45:31 PM

Thanks for reiterating (very nicely) my train of though on this matter.

Glad to. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:08:35 PM

Adam still here ?!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: