Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
serverguy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:20:35 PM

Thank you for the updates Adam. Looks like its going to take few burns to get the price back up.  Keep up the great work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:50:04 PM

Happy to see another sponsor payment come in though, and the video burn was pretty neat.

Neat enough for me to give it its first upvote. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:53:57 PM

I expect plenty to copy the method however, that would be no surprise since it is truly genius.

They already are. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:03:46 PM

VIRAL UPDATE
Sponsor payment received and 2 btc worth of VIRAL bought straight from the SELL book on Bittrex
47,872 $VIRAL total coins bought and Burned! Watch Video to see the process!
More great updates to come!

Adam G.

Nice! That's 47,872 less VIRAL that will ever exist. I'm still not sure how the price is currently so low. Maybe when there are less than a million VIRAL out there, people will realize how rare they are. Good work Adam, thanks for the video.

Man burning 1% of the coin supply is pretty amazing!

Also the price drop is perfect right now and you need to understand the bitcoin price is on the rise and people are taking some profit out.

Aniway I can't imagine this coin not going to the moon. 1% !!!! INSANE
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:33:38 PM

Thank you for the updates Adam. Looks like its going to take few burns to get the price back up.  Keep up the great work.

You are very welcome, I am in constant talks with ppl daily/weekly who are potential sponsors, working on accommodating their needs perfectly, the process takes some time but it is normal and needed to have VIRAL campaigns executed perfectly for them and ensure our longevity and burn plenty more coins!  Being the top driving marketing force for VIRAL is a full time Job, with plenty of overtime, with a sweet retirement package to look forward to and I am glad to have all you guys and gals with me along for the epic ride up.

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:37:20 PM

I expect plenty to copy the method however, that would be no surprise since it is truly genius.

They already are. Smiley

Wow so the unoriginal copycats are fast on the trigger in the Alt coin scene I take it. It was expected, I wonder what terms they use when describing the whole process/method hehe.

Adam G.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:50:39 PM

VIRAL UPDATE
Sponsor payment received and 2 btc worth of VIRAL bought straight from the SELL book on Bittrex

Adam G.

Nice! That's 47,872 less VIRAL that will ever exist. I'm still not sure how the price is currently so low. Maybe when there are less than a million VIRAL out there, people will realize how rare they are. Good work Adam, thanks for the video.

Man burning 1% of the coin supply is pretty amazing!

Also the price drop is perfect right now and you need to understand the bitcoin price is on the rise and people are taking some profit out.

Aniway I can't imagine this coin not going to the moon. 1% !!!! INSANE

I do believe there are so many people on the sidelines, slightly confused by how REAL this coin and it's future is. They are so used to faceless and nameless DEVS and REPS on coins, most of them the same group of people responsible for shitting out a dozen or more different coins that went nowhere, yet they always have a new coin ready to launch to take whatever hard earned dollars you will throw at it.

The confusion and uncertainty is totally normal, I put myself in their shoes and try to grasp seeing and reading all about VIRAL, it just seems too transparent, too honest and overall just too good to be true, so it must just be a clever spin on a new shitcoin so they cave into their fears and their protection mechanisms kick in, forcing them to resist their temptation to invest a good batch of btc into VIRAL.

Time will serve as the only cure to this issue, it just kind of is a bummer for them that as time passes and VIRAL becomes more of a powerhouse and the opportunities to buy cheap VIRAL are a thing of the past, so they will end up paying top dollar for it at that time.

Adam G.

Valta Crypto

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:06:01 PM

Haters still repping Viral, they even started a new topic today

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1119263.0
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:34:02 PM

Free promotion right there as usual. These guys have no idea how to make profits in swings obviously. It's called buying at 3600 and selling at 5999 = profit, quite the no brainer. I suppose they never benefited from such swings on the shitcoins they have been playing with, so this sort of profit making action really gets under their skin Wink

Adam G.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:36:23 PM

Free promotion right there as usual. These guys have no idea how to make profits in swings obviously. It's called buying at 3600 and selling at 5999 = profit, quite the no brainer. I suppose they never benefited from such swings on the shitcoins they have been playing with, so this sort of profit making action really gets under their skin Wink

Adam G.
Now now Adam let's be humble mate Wink LOL I am happy to see VIRAL getting me some good prices lately though and anyone that isn't buying at least a bit of VIRAL at these prices is going to regret that lots in the future as the coin supply gets lower and lower Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:48:27 PM

Adam, you're doing a good job  Smiley

Personally, I believe in the great success of this coin.
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:01:04 PM

Damm that dickryder hollowman is on a mission.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:18:30 PM

Adam, you're doing a good job  Smiley

Personally, I believe in the great success of this coin.

Thank you for your support, great things to come with VIRAL for everyone. We have a very bright future ahead of us!

Adam G.

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:20:45 PM

Damm that dickryder hollowman is on a mission.

Indeed, a quick look at his posting history will easily narrow down exactly who is operating that username..... Someone who is very obsessed in a rather homoerotic fashion with my being in the spotlight constantly.

Adam G.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:38:49 PM

VIRAL UPDATE

Adam G.
nice to see you burned some viral BUT
could you please next time put the btc in the buy section..... WHY you ask

point 1  if you put the bitcoin in the buy section you will be able to burn more coins
 because people will have to sell you more viral for less btc so more viral to burn plus it shakes out the week hands
BUT here comes the big BUT  see when your burning coins your buying them from the sell walls so who to say there not your sell walls i bet they where yours because you know when your burning them so you put coins on the sell wall and sell them to yourself..
so your getting the best price because you know when your burning the coins

so what i say is why don,t you next time put the bitcoin at the top of the buy wall and then show us you have done this then it gives everyone a chance to sell some coins not just you Wink Wink

i like what your doing burning them
 But not buying them from sell walls because they could be all your sell walls

you can all see my point tho  Wink Wink
you get bitcoin to burn viral you pay 4700sats which could be your coins then it drops back down to 3700sats..
then all the coins your bought to burn... where your coins so that 2bitcoin went in your pocket
then you buy more at 3700 do you see the pattern  Wink

SO NEXT TIME YOU BURN COINS PUT THE BITCOIN UP IN THE BUY SECTION
 SHOW EVERYONE YOUR DOING THIS SO EVERYONE ELSE GETS A CHANCE TO SELL INTO THE BUY WALLS

IT WILL SHAKE OUT WEAK HANDS
PLUS IT STOPS YOU FROM SELLING YOUR BATCH OF COINS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE ..
plus if you would of done it my way you would of burned more coins and shake weak hands out of viral Wink Wink

just my thoughts  Grin
this how many you could of burned doing it my way

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:57:42 PM

VIRAL UPDATE

Adam G.

point 1  if you put the bitcoin in the buy section you will be able to burn more coins
 because people will have to sell you more viral for less btc so more viral to burn plus it shakes out the week hands
BUT here comes the big BUT  see when your burning coins your buying them from the sell walls so who to say there not your sell walls i bet they where yours because you know when your burning them so you put coins on the sell wall and sell them to yourself..

so what i say is why don,t you next time put the bitcoin at the top of the buy wall and then show us you have done this then it gives everyone a chance to sell some coins not just you Wink Wink

you get bitcoin to burn viral you pay 4700sats which could be your coins then it drops back down to 3700sats..
then all the coins your bought to burn... where your coins so that 2bitcoin went in your pocket

SHOW EVERYONE YOUR DOING THIS SO EVERYONE ELSE GETS A CHANCE TO SELL INTO THE BUY WALLS

plus if you would of done it my way you would of burned more coins and shake weak hands out of viral Wink Wink

just my thoughts  Grin

Your issue with me being able to put my own coins up on the sell book then buy them does not cancel out if I put them on the Buy book like you say.
It is as simple as me having a friend right next to me on his laptop logged into his bittrex account and when I put the buy order up, he just fills it with his coins or coins I sent to him to do it on my behalf and I would still pocket that btc, easy peasy. However that is not my gameplan.

By buying other ppl's coins they put up for sale, keeps the momentum going on bittrex for all the traders there. Buying my own coins does absolutely no good for the community at all.

If you do not trust that I am doing things right, then you should not invest in VIRAL.
There are plenty of people that trust in VIRAL and admire how I do things, we have a great community here, but there is no reason to be a part of that community if you have trust issues that you feel need to be addressed.

The decision is yours as a trader.

Adam G.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:45:53 AM

VIRAL UPDATE

Adam G.

just my thoughts  Grin

Your issue with me being able to put my own coins up on the sell book then buy them does not cancel out if I put them on the Buy book like you say.
It is as simple as me having a friend right next to me on his laptop logged into his bittrex account and when I put the buy order up, he just fills it with his coins or coins I sent to him to do it on my behalf and I would still pocket that btc, easy peasy. However that is not my gameplan.

By buying other ppl's coins they put up for sale, keeps the momentum going on bittrex for all the traders there. Buying my own coins does absolutely no good for the community at all.

If you do not trust that I am doing things right, then you should not invest in VIRAL.
There are plenty of people that trust in VIRAL and admire how I do things, we have a great community here, but there is no reason to be a part of that community if you have trust issues that you feel need to be addressed.

Adam G.
I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with either of you but the one thing that I thought would have just made everything a heck of a lot simpler was if right at the start of the video where you have the 2 BTC to spend you just went up the Bittrex order book to where it just went past 2 BTC and bought all the VIRAL in one shot!! I just figure that would be the easiest way Smiley Plus you would have saved like 5 mins off the video that way Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:52:19 AM

VIRAL UPDATE

Adam G.

just my thoughts  Grin

Adam G.
yes you could do this BUT you still be using more coins to burn so you will have less coins if you keep doing this
so more of your coins will be gone  Wink
right lets say viral reaches 100k for 1 you will get the first chance to get your profits no one else will
do you see what i am saying
 or even tell people 1 day before burn so they can put up sells
if you keep doing this you make the money no one else when its time to burn..
even if 1 million coins are left you still get first choice to sell your coins to burn at what ever price viral will be at time

seems not fair because even if i put up a sell you just lower it a bit and sell your own coins then buy back cheaper or keep profits Wink Wink

i am right on to your plan yes viral will become rare but you will make all the profits before anyone else as a chance  NOT SOFT YOU Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy CRAFTY DEVIL

if your fair then put the bitcoin in the buy wall
if you sell into the buy wall you loose more coins BE FAIR
YES ITS A CLEVER IDEA ...BUT MOSTLY FOR YOU Wink Wink the way your burning those coins its not fair
and i am on to your plan
i watched that video of you buying and burning and it did not feel right ALARM BELLS went off in my head
so sorry if not the case but it very well could be
and when money involved who do you trust Wink

you want to make money before anyone else you are human after all
so the way you bought them to burn felt so wrong in my head
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:03:06 AM

Hopefully Adam can show some services being purchased and be able to burn some Viral soon.  It is going to take a few packages purchased to get back some momentum.

The staking issue with Android sounded like allot but it really is not at the end of the day.  I don't know what the exact math is but its not creating allot of Viral.  I have not noticed much difference between my computer and android wallet.  Yes it is more but one additional viral a day is not going to be a game changer in the overall supply. Its not like the increased staking is creating hundreds of more Viral a day.

This is the biggest problem with this coin at the moment. It's value right now is completely reliant on sponsor packages being purchased and coins being burned. At some point, something needs to happen where the coin has an intrinsic value beyond just being a limited resource.

There is literally NO use for Viral right now other than buying it to hold and hope that a sponsor package comes in. There is no economy for the coin. There is absolutely no reason for someone to look at this coin and it's ecosystem and think "yeah, I need to buy some VIRAL"...

Meanwhile, everyone that is holding VIRAL is looking for a decent exit, but at the same time wants to be a position for their coins to be bought off the exchange when there is a burn, which forces the price down as people are jockeying to keep their coins in the 3 BTC sell range.

Not fudding, just making an observation that there needs to be some serious legwork put into play to either get those advertising packages coming in on a regular basis, or to give people a reason to want to buy this coin.

Or it could just be a really smart and sneaky manipulation tactic by someone who is really good at manipulating the books to the point that they are most attractive while getting sponsor deals ready to buy in a batch while the price is at the lowest possible, so that so many MORE VIRAL can be burned out of existance, thus forcing the global supply to tighten and well... you know the rest. .... Just a thought, not that someone would do something that evil......

Adam G.

Ah kemosabe!  This is just what I need to hear...at least you're honest about it lol, I was thinking something like those would be nice for the coin re. its rarity AND value to come.  Not to mention you're obviously working hard behind the scenes on the coin and with other business, so it's only a matter of time.  Viral could slowly go up sure, but I can also see say a couple big burns in a row (say 2-3 in like a week) and BOOM the price skyrockets!  Can't believe people are not quick enough to catch on here... Wink

Increasing my holdings, asap Cheesy
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:02:37 AM

Hopefully Adam can show some services being purchased and be able to burn some Viral soon.  It is going to take a few packages purchased to get back some momentum.

The staking issue with Android sounded like allot but it really is not at the end of the day.  I don't know what the exact math is but its not creating allot of Viral.  I have not noticed much difference between my computer and android wallet.  Yes it is more but one additional viral a day is not going to be a game changer in the overall supply. Its not like the increased staking is creating hundreds of more Viral a day.

This is the biggest problem with this coin at the moment. It's value right now is completely reliant on sponsor packages being purchased and coins being burned. At some point, something needs to happen where the coin has an intrinsic value beyond just being a limited resource.

There is literally NO use for Viral right now other than buying it to hold and hope that a sponsor package comes in. There is no economy for the coin. There is absolutely no reason for someone to look at this coin and it's ecosystem and think "yeah, I need to buy some VIRAL"...

Meanwhile, everyone that is holding VIRAL is looking for a decent exit, but at the same time wants to be a position for their coins to be bought off the exchange when there is a burn, which forces the price down as people are jockeying to keep their coins in the 3 BTC sell range.

Not fudding, just making an observation that there needs to be some serious legwork put into play to either get those advertising packages coming in on a regular basis, or to give people a reason to want to buy this coin.

Or it could just be a really smart and sneaky manipulation tactic by someone who is really good at manipulating the books to the point that they are most attractive while getting sponsor deals ready to buy in a batch while the price is at the lowest possible, so that so many MORE VIRAL can be burned out of existance, thus forcing the global supply to tighten and well... you know the rest. .... Just a thought, not that someone would do something that evil......

Adam G.

Ah kemosabe!  This is just what I need to hear...at least you're honest about it lol, I was thinking something like those would be nice for the coin re. its rarity AND value to come.  Not to mention you're obviously working hard behind the scenes on the coin and with other business, so it's only a matter of time.  Viral could slowly go up sure, but I can also see say a couple big burns in a row (say 2-3 in like a week) and BOOM the price skyrockets!  Can't believe people are not quick enough to catch on here... Wink

Increasing my holdings, asap Cheesy

Smart minds think alike Smiley

Adam G.

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: