Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:27:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:48:18 PM

As I said many times, Adam will not fail us.
This guy knows doing business.  Cool

+1 on that.

How people keep buying/shilling scams is beyond me.  I mean sure risk a bit to get in/get out but your true btc should go into something like this with solid dev and newly hashed plans coming non-stop.  I could see this just suddenly exploding to 20k-40k range just like that...but the slow/steady increase is better and just fine with most I'm sure (we don't need the btc lol).  Price today is a sleeper, no reason it shouldn't easily be x4 minimum from here.

I am happy that after many months, the core community has come around and they appreciate Viral for both it's overall purpose and being an alternative crypto currency. The ADD/ADHD sentiment has , for the most part moved away from VIRAL and onto the fast hitting pump and dump dream vapour coins that they love so much, the kind that creates almost repetitive orgasmic effects on their heavily medicated brains as they chase their btc and defend their investments to the death, which always ends up happening short term. Once they wipe the tears away, they wait for the same developers to come out with the next greatest super coin that makes promises far greater than the last and they are back on board, throwing their btc at it, hoping that this time around they will get out quick enough to recover their previous losses, so that they can stand tall and hold a trophy of sorts, one that makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside that they made some money finally...

Then a week or two passes and a new coin catches their attention, this time though it is so incredible and promises the most intense benefits, they just have to jump on it, hell, fomo kicks in and they fall into the new trap and are left once again with a loss shortly after doing so.

Viral was never and will never be for those folks. Viral is to be long lived and to prosper over time. Those with patience and the ability to research VIRAL's track record since day one, see all the campaigns successfully ran, all the dozens of scalp op's that presented themselves over and over again and still continue to do so, allowing everyone to buy low and sell higher, these factors just add up to one conclusion.... VFFH Viral Forever Forever Viral!

Adam

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:55:38 PM

As I said many times, Adam will not fail us.
This guy knows doing business.  Cool

+1 on that.

How people keep buying/shilling scams is beyond me.  I mean sure risk a bit to get in/get out but your true btc should go into something like this with solid dev and newly hashed plans coming non-stop.  I could see this just suddenly exploding to 20k-40k range just like that...but the slow/steady increase is better and just fine with most I'm sure (we don't need the btc lol).  Price today is a sleeper, no reason it shouldn't easily be x4 minimum from here.

People don't realise the real market cap of this coin is barely 36k ( since over 1.1 M coins have been burnt already) and there is still advertising income that Adam has yet to use to burn another big chunk of coins. The supply just keep on shrinking while the demand for the Viral network services is constant.

There is only going forward from here, seems like viral been trading around these prices for a while now we pretty much touched bottom here in my opinion only good things are coming.
nickslikk

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:57:23 PM

I hope that the price of Viral goes to at least $100/coin.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:10:42 AM

That be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTXrWgqOQeA
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:07:01 PM

why not contact this people to be added to their site
https://cyber.fund/radar

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 01:11:27 PM

LOL wouldn't we all?  Hey this is crypto, crazier things have happened.  Mind you I think many people would be pleased with 0.25c usd to $1usd per coin to start with.  Even 0.10c usd wouldn't be bad at all. (Real Talk)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:53:35 PM

People don't realise the real market cap of this coin is barely 36k ( since over 1.1 M coins have been burnt already) and there is still advertising income that Adam has yet to use to burn another big chunk of coins. The supply just keep on shrinking while the demand for the Viral network services is constant.

There is only going forward from here, seems like viral been trading around these prices for a while now we pretty much touched bottom here in my opinion only good things are coming.

I know...that's what's crazy about this "market of fads." All it'll take is one 'viral' campaign - one single huge advertising success from the VIRAL network - and it'll take off like a dream.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Creat0r

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:54:38 PM

Has anybody called us?  Smiley

My name is Konstantin and I'm cyber•Fund co-founder.

First, Radar is the place where you can find all active crowdfunding. So as I understand Viral has the blockchain and tokens.
So the place for Viral is in the Rating page. Rating is the place where every asset is rated, so you will see what blockchain systems are matter.

If you want to be there you can look here Listing requirements.

In order to acquire 1 star: ✪ cryptocurrency should meet 5 requirements:

1. Be added to Chaingear and meet it's basic requirements (Genesis ID, Unique Name, Logo);
2. Ecosystem should provide operational blockchain explorer;
3. Ecosystem should provide working site in English;
4. Core development team should report at least monthly on a state of development using blog, reddit or forum thread;
5. Core development team In case of critical consensus issues should be reachable and responsible in hours, not days or weeks;

I'll be glad to help you in each stage. Just ask me here)

Also if Viral is in the Rating, when you log in you can add it to your portfolio and see real time value. As example look at my portfolio: https://cyber.fund/@Lomashuk

Thank you for your attention!
cyber • Fund - Where the world discover blockchain systems

Konstantin Lomashuk

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:53:11 PM

Has anybody called us?  Smiley

My name is Konstantin and I'm cyber•Fund co-founder.

First, Radar is the place where you can find all active crowdfunding. So as I understand Viral has the blockchain and tokens.
So the place for Viral is in the Rating page. Rating is the place where every asset is rated, so you will see what blockchain systems are matter.

If you want to be there you can look here Listing requirements.

In order to acquire 1 star: ✪ cryptocurrency should meet 5 requirements:

1. Be added to Chaingear and meet it's basic requirements (Genesis ID, Unique Name, Logo);
2. Ecosystem should provide operational blockchain explorer;
3. Ecosystem should provide working site in English;
4. Core development team should report at least monthly on a state of development using blog, reddit or forum thread;
5. Core development team In case of critical consensus issues should be reachable and responsible in hours, not days or weeks;

I'll be glad to help you in each stage. Just ask me here)

Also if Viral is in the Rating, when you log in you can add it to your portfolio and see real time value. As example look at my portfolio: https://cyber.fund/@Lomashuk

Thank you for your attention!
cyber • Fund - Where the world discover blockchain systems

Konstantin Lomashuk

I am not sure how this would benefit Viral.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:03:37 PM

This coin looks awesome, no wonder that Bobsurplus dude was trashing it so badly at Cryptocircuits thread maybe because it's a coin he can't manipulate it by pump and dump.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:05:34 AM

This coin looks awesome, no wonder that Bobsurplus dude was trashing it so badly at Cryptocircuits thread maybe because it's a coin he can't manipulate it by pump and dump.

Several pump and dumpers have tried to do it, they always end up abandoning the mission though. The way Viral works is simply so unique that even if someone tries to dump hard on it, it will come back to life again and again since outside money keeps boosting it. Viral is a sweet long term coin that has already proven it's stability and longevity along with a solid purpose and no bullshit hype to sell the concept to people out there.

As long as people continue to be patient and roll with the flow that VIRAL has been exhibiting since it's release, the community is happy and confident that their long term expectations are not a pipe dream at all, but a clear vision of reality.

The stages of Viral proving itself to the community have played out wonderfully and the fudsters have moved away from VIRAL along with other nay-sayers  that used to spend their days just trying so hard to sway people's attention onto other coins.

Adam.

Kuriko

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:14:31 AM

Good thing hes out , cryptocircuit went from 20K+ sat and right now trading at 2k sat all he does is buy big from ico try and get along with the scammy dev behind the coin so they can pump it together and dump on their followers. He did not manage to do that with Viral and Adam so best option for him was to sell and bash viral.

Viral is going only up from there.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:21:50 AM

Several pump and dumpers have tried to do it, they always end up abandoning the mission though. The way Viral works is simply so unique that even if someone tries to dump hard on it, it will come back to life again and again since outside money keeps boosting it. Viral is a sweet long term coin that has already proven it's stability and longevity along with a solid purpose and no bullshit hype to sell the concept to people out there.

As long as people continue to be patient and roll with the flow that VIRAL has been exhibiting since it's release, the community is happy and confident that their long term expectations are not a pipe dream at all, but a clear vision of reality.

The stages of Viral proving itself to the community have played out wonderfully and the fudsters have moved away from VIRAL along with other nay-sayers  that used to spend their days just trying so hard to sway people's attention onto other coins.

Adam.

Thanks for the elaborate reply dev, it gives me even more confidence in this coin  Smiley
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:27:09 PM

Adam.

Exaclty this!

Keep up the nice work.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:29:21 PM

Adam.

Exaclty this!

Keep up the nice work.

I will as usual! We just bought and burned abother 50k coins!

https://twitter.com/AdamGuerbuez/status/654417836388020224

Kuriko

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:59:52 PM

Adam.

Exaclty this!

Keep up the nice work.

Whats the actual total coin supply , how many total coins were burns since the start?
nickslikk

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:39:10 PM

Adam.

Exaclty this!

Keep up the nice work.

Whats the actual total coin supply , how many total coins were burns since the start?

Actual Total Coin Supply: 4,164,657
Total Coins Burned: 1,182,675
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:44:00 PM

The stages of Viral proving itself to the community have played out wonderfully and the fudsters have moved away from VIRAL along with other nay-sayers  that used to spend their days just trying so hard to sway people's attention onto other coins.

Adam.

Exaclty this!

Keep up the nice work.

That's pretty amazingly high!!
Will be nice to see it reflect in value soon enough i hope.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:49:48 AM

The stages of Viral proving itself to the community have played out wonderfully and the fudsters have moved away from VIRAL along with other nay-sayers  that used to spend their days just trying so hard to sway people's attention onto other coins.

Adam.

Exaclty this!

Keep up the nice work.

Yeah, I'm amazed that over 25% of coin supply has been burned and has had little effect on overall price  Roll Eyes
nickslikk

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:03:06 PM

Adam.

Exaclty this!

Keep up the nice work.

Yeah, I'm amazed that over 25% of coin supply has been burned and has had little effect on overall price  Roll Eyes

Viral is a long term coin and not a get rich quick scheme. People need to be patient if they want Viral to succeed. We, Viralites, have to do our part to make sure that it does succeed otherwise Viral will be dead.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: