Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:38:19 AM

does that clear shit up?

Gtfo lol

No one hacked your account to rekt a bunch of poor VIRAL altcoiners.  Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Cyrax89721

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:56:22 AM

I spotted a couple of other threads of his where he quoted wallet addresses and replaced with malicious links here and here.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:58:52 AM

Devs, the wallet shows 2 btc were gained from advertising, where is the public ledger showing the coins that were bought with this 2btc and then burned according to OP? Whatever you do with the 200+ btc from crowdfund/sell wall is your deal but this particular portion of this coin must be extremely transparent. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of it. I only hold 5,000 but want to buy more when I see this process actually occur. By transparent, it needs to be screenshots/txids/public burn address etc.
Dev?
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:01:49 AM

Devs, the wallet shows 2 btc were gained from advertising, where is the public ledger showing the coins that were bought with this 2btc and then burned according to OP? Whatever you do with the 200+ btc from crowdfund/sell wall is your deal but this particular portion of this coin must be extremely transparent. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of it. I only hold 5,000 but want to buy more when I see this process actually occur. By transparent, it needs to be screenshots/txids/public burn address etc.

Agreed.

Mining since 2014
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:02:01 AM

Dev?

I would possibly be available to help with collecting ad rev, purchasing VIRAL and burning transparently if the dev is interest or in need.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:04:31 AM

Agreed.

Yes, this needs to be addressed. The entire process needs to be audit-able
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:04:40 AM

Great question,

I closed that deal with a small advertiser who I personally have done business with in the past over the span of a few years and he reached out to me concerning getting some promo done and supporting Viral and being a part of history for being the first to have his goods promoted through VIRAL. He committed to a basic run once the network reaches a particular number of active nodes, at a total cost to him of 2btc. The actual btc has not been collected from him right at this moment, however his commitment is written in stone Smiley Also, I personally will back his agreed sponsor arrangement providing anything would ever change that he could not send it through. The point that the 2 btc is put into VIRAL, you will all be able to have transparency on this and it will be publicly reported and proudly reported. 2btc is a small influx, however it is to be the historical icebreaker that will forever hold it's legendary position as the first VIRAL sponsor contract.

Over the past 48 hours alone, I have had an influx of people reaching out to me directly on social networks and email asking me for details on how they can promote on VIRAL, I am very excited to have people interested at this rate so soon into launching VIRAL, it just shows me really how attractive this platform is to sponsors, so early on.

My sights are set on constantly tweaking and perfecting the VIRAL platform to keep it ultra current and feature rich both server side and client side. So work going on behind the scenes is non-stop with constant ideas flowing and plenty of great advancements on the horizon.

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:05:43 AM

Dev?

I would possibly be available to help with collecting ad rev, purchasing VIRAL and burning transparently if the dev is interest or in need.

Third party such as yourself would be even better but Rambo is right. This should be addressed asap before anything.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:12:28 AM

Great question,

I closed that deal with a small advertiser who I personally have done business with in the past over the span of a few years and he reached out to me concerning getting some promo done and supporting Viral and being a part of history for being the first to have his goods promoted through VIRAL. He committed to a basic run once the network reaches a particular number of active nodes, at a total cost to him of 2btc. The actual btc has not been collected from him right at this moment, however his commitment is written in stone Smiley Also, I personally will back his agreed sponsor arrangement providing anything would ever change that he could not send it through. The point that the 2 btc is put into VIRAL, you will all be able to have transparency on this and it will be publicly reported and proudly reported. 2btc is a small influx, however it is to be the historical icebreaker that will forever hold it's legendary position as the first VIRAL sponsor contract.

Over the past 48 hours alone, I have had an influx of people reaching out to me directly on social networks and email asking me for details on how they can promote on VIRAL, I am very excited to have people interested at this rate so soon into launching VIRAL, it just shows me really how attractive this platform is to sponsors, so early on.

My sights are set on constantly tweaking and perfecting the VIRAL platform to keep it ultra current and feature rich both server side and client side. So work going on behind the scenes is non-stop with constant ideas flowing and plenty of great advancements on the horizon.

Adam G.

Good shit bro, we have faith in you. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:18:37 AM

Great question,

Adam G.

Thanks for the quick response
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:31:42 AM

Great question,

Adam G.

Good shit bro, we have faith in you. Smiley

sounding good so far!
BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:14:14 AM

Great question,

Adam G.

Outstanding - this is what will drive the coins price up higher than anything - bona fide buy pressure & destruction of bought coins - doesn't get any better than that! Those of us who buy now LITERALLY can just sit here and watch our coins go up in value without fear. Not since the boom of Blackcoin has there been such potential in a coin.

Keep it up! Happy to keep on buying with my staking profits from NTRN and TRON all the way up the book - thats a good .5 BTC per day currently too haha
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:26:45 AM

Ty for answering my question Adam, just make it public you can use the btc from initial sales to get hookers and blow for all i care, this step is the very pillar of viral and must be transparent. Sooner you start buying and burning coins the better. I'll be waiting to buy in heavily until then.

You should use the ccex burn address as it's irrecoverable.
thedok

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:08:15 AM

what about viral promo?, it should be your second customer
entertainment

Activity: 422

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 09:19:53 AM

When Bittrex?

BigDaddySherman

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:29:15 AM

When Bittrex?

They always add currencies when you least expect it - that's part of the fun!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:18:00 AM

Ty for answering my question Adam, just make it public you can use the btc from initial sales to get hookers and blow for all i care, this step is the very pillar of viral and must be transparent. Sooner you start buying and burning coins the better. I'll be waiting to buy in heavily until then.

You should use the ccex burn address as it's irrecoverable.

this

I agree.. Im not sure how it would work but Adam should send them burnt coins to that address
madape

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 10:38:32 AM

If this grows as much as we think then at some point the burning of coins should stop and perhaps distribute the BTC as a payment to the nodes. We don't want the coin to shrink to a level that makes it unattainable due to no supply.

Just my 2 VIRAL worth.

Price looking good today!

BigDaddySherman

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:53:19 AM

If this grows as much as we think then at some point the burning of coins should stop and perhaps distribute the BTC as a payment to the nodes. We don't want the coin to shrink to a level that makes it unattainable due to no supply.

Just my 2 VIRAL worth.

Constant buy pressure is the best way to secure the investment and encourage people to buy in at any given point.

Blackcoin traded for two weeks between 800 sat and 2200 sat before this crazy idea came along where you would mine other coins and get paid in Blackcoin....

The concepts behind this coin are going to do the same thing here - its going to be really, really big.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:58:55 AM

Just my 2 VIRAL worth.

LOL.. I doubt it would get to that point.. Every time a new advertiser comes on board the price would be moving up making that next contract worth a bit less in Viral unless its contract value in USD was more then then previous. Ima reach out to adam on slack in a bit to see if they have this covered. TBH though. We're moving ahead of ourselves here. First move is to get the exchanges and build the node network. Once we have a few hundred or thousand nodes that's when everything will get interesting and all this kind of talk will be relevant. 

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: