Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:12:35 PM

Hi Everyone -

We've been working on the satellite node concept that came up in the conversations a couple days ago. It's a great idea because it allows us to grow the Viral network far beyond the number of people actually staking Viral in wallets. We are a few days away from it being fully operational but here is a sneak peak : -)

ViralDev

Sweet! That is some amazing incentive.

If this is what I think it is, it is good news indeed. To put it in viral terms..... : -) ..... a viral infection makes its greatest leaps when it manages to escape a current, closed ecosystem - like crossing an ocean for example. If what this 'satellite node' announcement means is that you do not have to actually have the viral wallet to act as a viral node - then they have figured out a way to escape the crypto-ecosystem, as it were. It means the network can get much larger, much faster.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:16:08 PM

https://twitter.com/AdamGuerbuez/status/596922662829559808

That wallet look so cool. Is there already one advertiser signed up?  Smiley

Thanks! Glad you like. About the 1 advertiser, oops, was supposed to keep that low key, but once something goes on the internet.... So in short, yes there is and I wanted to surprise you guys with that news in a few days after c-cex stage is done. I will just drop it here now. The sponsor is one of my contacts who reached out to me to get first dibs on VIRAL once we have enough authed nodes live, his tweets will run Smiley He is very excited.

Adam G.

this one looks much better! liking this so far
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:09:52 PM

Hi Everyone -

We've been working on the satellite node concept that came up in the conversations a couple days ago. It's a great idea because it allows us to grow the Viral network far beyond the number of people actually staking Viral in wallets. We are a few days away from it being fully operational but here is a sneak peak : -)

ViralDev

If this is what I think it is, it is good news indeed. To put it in viral terms..... : -) ..... a viral infection makes its greatest leaps when it manages to escape a current, closed ecosystem - like crossing an ocean for example. If what this 'satellite node' announcement means is that you do not have to actually have the viral wallet to act as a viral node - then they have figured out a way to escape the crypto-ecosystem, as it were. It means the network can get much larger, much faster.

That's exactly what they are attempting to. It will be interesting to see what solution they have come up with. Looks like it is going to be a faucet of some kind. Only everyone that shows up also has a chance to join the network?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:17:12 PM

Hi Everyone -

ViralDev

That's exactly what they are attempting to. It will be interesting to see what solution they have come up with. Looks like it is going to be a faucet of some kind. Only everyone that shows up also has a chance to join the network?

i see a pof image, no prove or anything, just blablabla at the moment. Market dry up, nobody buying anymore.
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:32:04 PM

hehe spoken like a crowdfunder who wants no more sold, so his relative percentage stays larger......  : -)
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:06:55 PM

https://twitter.com/AdamGuerbuez/status/596922662829559808

That wallet look so cool. Is there already one advertiser signed up?  Smiley

Thanks! Glad you like. About the 1 advertiser, oops, was supposed to keep that low key, but once something goes on the internet.... So in short, yes there is and I wanted to surprise you guys with that news in a few days after c-cex stage is done. I will just drop it here now. The sponsor is one of my contacts who reached out to me to get first dibs on VIRAL once we have enough authed nodes live, his tweets will run Smiley He is very excited.

Adam G.

When can I download wallet?

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:11:10 PM

Yepp, its looking good for the crowdfunders. Once the extra Viral from the PO gets burned, i will be sitting pretty. Wallet is looking good too!  OAUTH was supposed to be May 28 on the roadmap but it sure looks like they are putting it in the 1st wallet. I think Adam G is hungry to start making some coin with this project!
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:55:37 PM

Hi Everyone -

ViralDev

Yea looks like that, damn, that's pretty high giveaway for a faucet though.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:10:17 PM

Just bought some VIRAL on C-CEX. I am wondering whether VIRAL could become a part of SuperNET. I think, the prerequists are given and it would push the attention for VIRAL.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

Just bought some VIRAL on C-CEX. I am wondering whether VIRAL could become a part of SuperNET. I think, the prerequists are given and it would push the attention for VIRAL.

Well it definitely has a different focus and tech than any other supernet coin, that is supposed to be the main prerequisite for SN. i would think Viral will have to show the goods first at any rate. and
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:55:26 PM

Adam has incredible marketing pull. Whether or not you like his methods is another debate in itself. His road to where he is today is littered with negativity, but lets not forget those were in his days of youth, and as such you should look at some of the very positive aspects of his life that he has brought to crypto.

A-lot of Adam's marketing techniques are based on 'self-fulfilling prophecies'. A claim is made, usually some what unrealistic, causes some hype and speculation and in turn, causes the community to buy into this claim, resulting in the claim actually becoming true.

Not particularly hard to see or understand, and definitely not the only person to do this. Infact, every coin that has made any hot air claims have all hoped to reach the same effect. re ETHEREUM for a big example.

In VIRAL's case, they're hoping to stimulate an eco-system through viral marketing ad's. Companies buy ad space in the viral 'network' which as it stands is the wallet. If enough people buy VIRAL, there stand's a good enough reason for companies to buy these ad's. Then, through buying coins with -some- of the advertising sales, and burning them, the effect should be more value to the coin and residual buy support.

The issue of course lies in it's based on the first step happening which is the wider market and crypto community as a whole buying into it, and giving a reason for the advertisements to be run. A circular argument, and in a way very clever eco-system. Any eco-system really is a similar setup with money exchanging hands, and circular dependency.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:13:55 PM

Adam has incredible marketing pull. Whether or not you like his methods is another debate in itself. His road to where he is today is littered with negativity, but lets not forget those were in his days of youth, and as such you should look at some of the very positive aspects of his life that he has brought to crypto.

A-lot of Adam's marketing techniques are based on 'self-fulfilling prophecies'. A claim is made, usually some what unrealistic, causes some hype and speculation and in turn, causes the community to buy into this claim, resulting in the claim actually becoming true.

Not particularly hard to see or understand, and definitely not the only person to do this. Infact, every coin that has made any hot air claims have all hoped to reach the same effect. re ETHEREUM for a big example.

In VIRAL's case, they're hoping to stimulate an eco-system through viral marketing ad's. Companies buy ad space in the viral 'network' which as it stands is the wallet. If enough people buy VIRAL, there stand's a good enough reason for companies to buy these ad's. Then, through buying coins with -some- of the advertising sales, and burning them, the effect should be more value to the coin and residual buy support.

The issue of course lies in it's based on the first step happening which is the wider market and crypto community as a whole buying into it, and giving a reason for the advertisements to be run. A circular argument, and in a way very clever eco-system. Any eco-system really is a similar setup with money exchanging hands, and circular dependency.

good points, if lots of people join the viral network it can work and be very succesful! if no one participates it can not do its job properly.
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:54:23 PM

Hi and thanks for your thoughtful comment.

The only thing i would take issue with it the statement that the network is "the wallet". Actually there are three progressively larger circles in the Viral network. Only the core network  - the innermost circle, if you will - is required to have a wallet. This for staking, building Verified status, etc.

Moving outwards, the next largest set of nodes is the subnodes organized by Verified members. They will not be required to have Viral wallets, but they will function as nodes in the network. Finally there are the satellite nodes - browser based nodes that can be established with no connection to Verified nodes, and with no requirement to have a Viral wallet. The barrier to entry for being a satellite node will be the lowest of all, so these will eventually make up the largest percentage of nodes in the Viral network.

Of course subnode participants and satellite nodes are welcome - and incentivized - to download a Viral wallet and begin staking and cashing in on the value appreciation of Viral. But this is not a requirement.

thanks

ViralDev

crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:02:34 PM

Coin has an interesting concept, but seems that nobody wants to buy this thing ...

Do that sell wall will stay there until 2020 ?  Roll Eyes

I am watching this.  Undecided
thedok

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:08:46 PM

Coin has an interesting concept, but seems that nobody wants to buy this thing ...

Could people disguise how many have been bought? buy coins and put sell back on the wall? Do you know how many have been bought?
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:09:48 PM

Two Words..... HUGE DEVELOPMENTS........

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:35:42 PM

haha ico ends in 48 hrs.    u got the crowdfunders hoping no one buys, so their shares are larger. u got the buyers waiting for ico close to be sure of market cap and their percentage. u got the viral devs rolling out OAUTH 2 weeks early and now satellite nodes. they are not sleeping on the clock. so shit is goin down everywhere ya look!
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:07:31 PM

Two Words..... HUGE DEVELOPMENTS........

ahhh very nice. i like it. i see where this is going : - )
thedok

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:37:51 PM

how many have been sold on c-cex?
crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:42:12 PM

Could people disguise how many have been bought? buy coins and put sell back on the wall? Do you know how many have been bought?

Maybe, but I don´t think so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: