Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 08:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276065 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:13:05 PM

real talk, what is the issue with bittrex adding viral? Feel free to pm me if preferred cause it's odd they haven't.

Bittrex reviews all coins and tries their best to prevent scam coins on their exchange. They make sure to follow all US government rules to operate a US based exchange. The dev has lied about being added to Bittrex within 24 hours of ICO. He also lied because it was not an ICO at all, just a sell wall. But those aren't the reason. The dev is actually fined like 800 million USD from the US government and all the tech companies hate him. I just don't see it happening. It would be a bad move for Bittrex.

The dev never called it an ICO as well I have heard that Adam has paid Bittrrex for the addition. If that's the case and Bittrex has not added them yet then it lies on the shoulders of bittrex and not Viral.

Just saying.

They called it a Public Offering, don't be dumb. C-Cex also tweeted about a partnership with VIRAL to run their "Public Offering". Bittrex never lied to anyone about adding VIRAL. Very simple to find the proof.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:14:14 PM

Netweight is over 2 million. That is super high? I think so.
I have staked ove 1800 coins so far.
Great investment this coin was and is.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:34:35 PM

Yes I believe this is one of the largest netweights I have seen as of yet. I think before this it was around 1.3 million that I had seen but I don't remember on what coin.
Looking at the charts and ccex its clear that this coin is in high demand, and will surpass all our wildest expectations.

Quick question for Adam here.

Adam. Do you think it will be more then 3 months before we start to receive our payments for being a node and how often will my twitter account be used. I think it is about 1 time a day so far and that is great. More then 2 or 3 a day will be too much I think.
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:37:20 PM

Yes I believe this is one of the largest netweights I have seen as of yet. I think before this it was around 1.3 million that I had seen but I don't remember on what coin.
Looking at the charts and ccex its clear that this coin is in high demand, and will surpass all our wildest expectations.

Adam. Do you think it will be more then 3 months before we start to receive our payments for being a node and how often will my twitter account be used. I think it is about 1 time a day so far and that is great. More then 2 or 3 a day will be too much I think.

That's a great indicator of a big dump coming.
neordicICE

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:40:37 PM

I hope so. I want to get many more coins and I have many orders in the books but for over 2 days no one has dumped into me.  Angry
I have seen the Slack room and I do believe most of the investors are here for long term so I don't think any large dumps are coming but I am wishing that they do.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:43:20 PM

Hi Guys. We understand everyone has been looking forward to Viral opening on Bittrex. We are too. We received word from Bittrex about 48 hrs ago saying that all preparations were finished and the coin would be listed soon. We share your frustration in the current delay; however we cannot control what Bittrex does, and we must patiently wait alongside with you. Thanks for all the great support so far - the level of support from our community has been truly overwhelming.

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

Anyone have the current net staking weight?? Last night it was about 1.5 million... #insane

Did you have any doubt? Viral is gonna blow up man.. And to think.. its just a few days old.

Smiley

Never had a doubt Bob...  Holding this one.  Most exciting advance in crypto I have seen to date.  Not "just another round of crap"...  What I am blown away by is the staking.  Almost more than 50% of all coins are being staked...  Now that is something to brag about!

Aktor

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:19:11 PM

I hope so. I want to get many more coins and I have many orders in the books but for over 2 days no one has dumped into me.  Angry
I have seen the Slack room and I do believe most of the investors are here for long term so I don't think any large dumps are coming but I am wishing that they do.

Most who have VIRALs are staking rigth now.
Blocks 4301 - 9999 = 5,698 x 25 coins = 142,450
Blocks 10,000 - 14,999 = 4,999 x 20 coins = 99,980
Blocks 15,000 - 19,999 = 4,999 x 15 coins = 74,985
Total - 317,415 VIRALs
Like TRON  avter DPOS is over I expect dump.But here the people's faith to make money is more satisfactory becouse VIRAl oferring something new.But as all of us know....this is crypto world and you can't know what to expect when you wake up in the morning.
neordicICE

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:43:15 PM

Most who have VIRALs are staking rigth now.
Blocks 4301 - 9999 = 5,698 x 25 coins = 142,450
Blocks 10,000 - 14,999 = 4,999 x 20 coins = 99,980
Blocks 15,000 - 19,999 = 4,999 x 15 coins = 74,985
Total - 317,415 VIRALs
Like TRON  avter DPOS is over I expect dump.But here the people's faith to make money is more satisfactory becouse VIRAl oferring something new.But as all of us know....this is crypto world and you can't know what to expect when you wake up in the morning.

Most who have Viral bought it in the crowdfunding and all those investors are in it for the long term with major rewards in mind. Maybe we'll see a small dump at the end of the high reward phase but this coin is real, with a real future and I expect it will be quite hard to dump this coin.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:51:12 PM

Ive been looking at the market for the last 2 days and its pretty hard to pick up any coins below 12k sat
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:04:32 PM

Anyone have the current net staking weight?? Last night it was about 1.5 million... #insane

Did you have any doubt? Viral is gonna blow up man.. And to think.. its just a few days old.

Smiley

Never had a doubt Bob...  Holding this one.  Most exciting advance in crypto I have seen to date.  Not "just another round of crap"...  What I am blown away by is the staking.  Almost more than 50% of all coins are being staked...  Now that is something to brag about!

I hear ya man.. Its like a breath of fresh air to be invested in a serious project that can actually shake things up as opposed to the normal pump and move on kinda coin.
It wont be easy but.....with lots of hard work on the devs part and our part (investors) and we'll make this coin a winner for sure. No doubt in my mind that this can be a top 10 coin easy in the next few months.
bumpk1nK

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:03:36 PM

Smiley

It will blow up. now at 2.265.322 weight. This rocket ship is only going one place. Up up and fly away.

dc98wdHhcjkwleHUnBce8gd87teibN9ys38y3uTgsHG02e9-ok my keyboard works!
Insurance is a ripoff.
viralfaucet

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:11:01 PM

We staked our 2nd block. So even though we have been battling a couple people trying to cheat, we actually have a few more coins than we started with, after 350 payouts  Grin

Pretty awesome.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:14:03 PM

I can't find the blockexplorer in the OP, can it be put there if it isn't already? We need to get accurate stats on coinmarketcaps.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/viral/
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:26:55 PM

We staked our 2nd block. So even though we have been battling a couple people trying to cheat, we actually have a few more coins than we started with, after 350 payouts  Grin

Pretty awesome.

That's great dude... If you run out of coins hit me up and i'll refill the faucet.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:41:20 PM

It is now over 2.3 million and only keep growing. Real recordbreaker here.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:01:38 PM

I expected nothing less, just wish I had had more BTC to throw at the CF.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:11:35 PM

Balls and the experimental 10K holds the record with billions in netweight.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:27:04 PM

Isn't weight a function of the coin count?  If so, you should probably consider the ratio of staked coins out of the total available.  "Billions", apples and oranges.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:27:41 PM

Isn't weight a function of the coin count?  If so, you should probably consider the ratio of staked coins out of the total available.  "Billions", apples and oranges.

Was just about to post that....

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: