Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:00:02 PM

Boom goes Viral
1st page by 1hour.. 2nd hour first place, Rocket lock and loaded.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:10:14 PM

only 4 more BTC to cross 20K on trex
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:15:57 PM

We are 10 days early on this, hope you guys will be happy!

Our MAC wallet is ready for download! This is one of the first MAC wallets with OAUTH webkit capabilities. You can download the OSX 10.10 compatible wallet here! https://github.com/viraldev/viral/releases/download/v0.9.3.0/osx-Viral-Qt-v0.9.3.dmg

Hello community,
please only click download from the original posts of Adam and ViralDev, and the links in the op. DON'T click on quoted links and etc.
I hope you all enjoy bittrex, it is good news for the team.The mac wallet is ready and things are just getting started.Don't forget to try the Viral Network,nodes are Live.
Follow us in Twitter:
@ViralDev
@AdamGuerbuez
@1CryptoBull

Cheers

Captain Positive Cool
ihascryptos

Activity: 560

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:36:24 PM

So do you have an agreement worked out with Twitter?  Because after some investigation (before i heavily invested more coin) I have found that the whole "Twitter Node" deal is basically looked at as a botnet and is in violation of the twitter T.O.S.   

I like tacos!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:37:49 PM

So do you have an agreement worked out with Twitter?  Because after some investigation (before i heavily invested more coin) I have found that the whole "Twitter Node" deal is basically looked at as a botnet and is in violation of the twitter T.O.S.   

I spoke to adam yesterday concerning that.. From now one different tweets will be coming from each account.. So it wont be in violation of any terms.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:51:56 PM

I spoke to adam yesterday concerning that.. From now one different tweets will be coming from each account.. So it wont be in violation of any terms.

How can you do 1 diff tweet on each account?
ihascryptos

Activity: 560

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:52:39 PM

That does not change the fact that it is technically a botnet.  

I like tacos!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:55:38 PM

How can you do 1 diff tweet on each account?

Adam is building the code.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:56:15 PM

That does not change the fact that it is technically a botnet.  

Its not a botnet if its real people who give permission.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:58:03 PM

I linked my Twitter account to the wallet a day ago and have not received any coins.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:02:38 PM

I linked my Twitter account to the wallet a day ago and have not received any coins.

LOL you get coins from staking. Once the node network is built then you can get paid for signing up and reaming a node. That is not yet though and seriously... they have not even ran one paid campaign. How did you expect to get paid?

LOL
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:04:22 PM

This coin will be 3-5k sat very soon.
I hear fincen are investigating all ico/ipo coins, some have already paid fines.
Twitter nodes are botnets..i think twitter will ban them asap.
Also wasnt this social ad coin idea already done with a 2k btc ico last year by gems , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.0   - look where they are today  Cry
gd luck guys.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:15:06 PM

15 000! over two times from start price!!
dragontail

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:17:34 PM

Seems like FUDDERS are back ,they have shorted their VIRAL cheaply and now they want cheap Viral.

In next few hours VIRAL will gain 1st position on trex and it will also cross 20K within few hours
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:29:14 PM

Hey there, VIRAL's interaction with Twitter auth accounts to push through status updates (tweets) to the accounts that have auth inside of the app (wallet) is to utilize their service just as major corporations use it to perform status updates on the behalf of the auth account. Staying within the TOS of course outlined for developers.

The point of this technology is not to use it in a low quality manner that can be seen as spam attacks, that will not help the VIRAL network to grow at all therefore we have to use it as intended, to facilitate the notifications about the viral network and it's advancements, partnerships, events etc. During our initial first two tests we did to ensure the platform was working properly, the messages appeared as status updates quickly and with minimal delays, since these were testing phase level spreads, they do not reflect the top quality status updates that the entire network will expect. There is so much work going on behind the scenes with this that we want to ensure everything is perfect and everyone is happy and never feels uneasy or uncomfortable about the actions of VIRAL that they are an active part of.

Most companies that use auth to post messages to your twitter accounts, post the exact same tweet each and every time from their whole base of 100,000 - 1 million+ nodes, usually you will see these tweets they are similar to "I just signed up for blabla and I love their service, sign up here" If you are one of the small group of people that have never seen this technology in action. Rest assured this has been taking place with 100's of sites out there that use twiter auth to promote their goods and services through people's status updates.

There will always be competitors out there or just individuals who feel the need to spread uncertainty about VIRAL and we want you all to understand that viral is a revolutionary framework that does not start and end with Twitter, it spreads out to dozens of social networks with the end goal of reaching tens of millions of people, Twitter is just about 1% of this whole mix that makes up VIRAL. However we are excited that they are the first to be a part of this historical network we call VIRAL.

In the event that for whatever reason the interaction of VIRAL with any social network was to be interrupted, it would not be any reason to panic, since the seamless integration to become a node can be replicated within a split second with a push update if needed, there is no end of the world in sight here and certainly no doom and gloom to be had here as the naysayers would like you to believe. We need to keep in mind that whenever something takes a scene by storm, there are the veterans in the scene that often will feel threatened by that, naturally. These people may have their own coins that they are seeking to promote, or they are heavily invested in other coins and see VIRAL as a threat to their particular coin. They will continue to try and influence others who are on the fence to not support VIRAL.  I am well aware that most of you in here know all of this, however it's important that I bring it up just in case anyone does for even a split second take the doom and gloom campaigns seriously and feel their integrity or the integrity of VIRAL is threatened by it.

The Fud spreaders and slander campaigners out there talking negative about VIRAL are looking to get a rise from your replies and your getting emotional over their words. Just keep that in mind, it's all business at the end of the day and they all have motivation to do the actions they are doing, remember that. Secret agendas are not that hard to uncover in this industry, competitors play dirty when they are NOT the coin that is in the SPOTLIGHT.

The masses realise now just how much of a POWERHOUSE that VIRAL really is now, you can see the chatter out there, the right people are taking notice and the naysayers are getting overwhelmed by people who believe in VIRAL that are stating it publicly. Smart people see how huge of an advancement to Crypto VIRAL really is. These same people are the ones who have been waiting for this day to come where the crypto currency scene got a makeover, who better to bring that to them then yours truly!

Let's prepare for an INSANE weekend, we are now on Bittrex and the masses are gearing up to trade, this will be an epic time in the history of Crypto Currency and I am so proud to be the driving force behind it. I had a vision and all of you are helping me realise it, I thank you big time!

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
MiningAtlas

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:33:36 PM

Seems like FUDDERS are back ,they have shorted their VIRAL cheaply and now they want cheap Viral.

In next few hours VIRAL will gain 1st position on trex and it will also cross 20K within few hours

Fudd is here which is normal for a coin which is listed fresh on bittrex. DragonTail said it - 1st position will come easy today.Market cap can hit 1 million in weeks.
Peace
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:11:08 PM

Hey there, VIRAL's interaction with Twitter auth accounts to push through status updates (tweets) to the accounts that have auth inside of the app (wallet) is to utilize their service just as major corporations use it to perform status updates on the behalf of the auth account. Staying within the TOS of course outlined for developers.

The point of this technology is not to use it in a low quality manner that can be seen as spam attacks, that will not help the VIRAL network to grow at all therefore we have to use it as intended, to facilitate the notifications about the viral network and it's advancements, partnerships, events etc. During our initial first two tests we did to ensure the platform was working properly, the messages appeared as status updates quickly and with minimal delays, since these were testing phase level spreads, they do not reflect the top quality status updates that the entire network will expect. There is so much work going on behind the scenes with this that we want to ensure everything is perfect and everyone is happy and never feels uneasy or uncomfortable about the actions of VIRAL that they are an active part of.

Most companies that use auth to post messages to your twitter accounts, post the exact same tweet each and every time from their whole base of 100,000 - 1 million+ nodes, usually you will see these tweets they are similar to "I just signed up for blabla and I love their service, sign up here" If you are one of the small group of people that have never seen this technology in action. Rest assured this has been taking place with 100's of sites out there that use twiter auth to promote their goods and services through people's status updates.

There will always be competitors out there or just individuals who feel the need to spread uncertainty about VIRAL and we want you all to understand that viral is a revolutionary framework that does not start and end with Twitter, it spreads out to dozens of social networks with the end goal of reaching tens of millions of people, Twitter is just about 1% of this whole mix that makes up VIRAL. However we are excited that they are the first to be a part of this historical network we call VIRAL.

In the event that for whatever reason the interaction of VIRAL with any social network was to be interrupted, it would not be any reason to panic, since the seamless integration to become a node can be replicated within a split second with a push update if needed, there is no end of the world in sight here and certainly no doom and gloom to be had here as the naysayers would like you to believe. We need to keep in mind that whenever something takes a scene by storm, there are the veterans in the scene that often will feel threatened by that, naturally. These people may have their own coins that they are seeking to promote, or they are heavily invested in other coins and see VIRAL as a threat to their particular coin. They will continue to try and influence others who are on the fence to not support VIRAL.  I am well aware that most of you in here know all of this, however it's important that I bring it up just in case anyone does for even a split second take the doom and gloom campaigns seriously and feel their integrity or the integrity of VIRAL is threatened by it.

The Fud spreaders and slander campaigners out there talking negative about VIRAL are looking to get a rise from your replies and your getting emotional over their words. Just keep that in mind, it's all business at the end of the day and they all have motivation to do the actions they are doing, remember that. Secret agendas are not that hard to uncover in this industry, competitors play dirty when they are NOT the coin that is in the SPOTLIGHT.

The masses realise now just how much of a POWERHOUSE that VIRAL really is now, you can see the chatter out there, the right people are taking notice and the naysayers are getting overwhelmed by people who believe in VIRAL that are stating it publicly. Smart people see how huge of an advancement to Crypto VIRAL really is. These same people are the ones who have been waiting for this day to come where the crypto currency scene got a makeover, who better to bring that to them then yours truly!

Let's prepare for an INSANE weekend, we are now on Bittrex and the masses are gearing up to trade, this will be an epic time in the history of Crypto Currency and I am so proud to be the driving force behind it. I had a vision and all of you are helping me realise it, I thank you big time!

Adam G.

Great post, thanks for taking the time to set things straight.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:16:21 PM

I must say, it is gratifying to see Viral on Trex and looking strong indeed. A lot of haters seemed to come out of the woodwork the last 24 hrs. In the same 24 hrs the market price has climbed 30%. We are now nearing 100% gain for crowdfunders. And Trex was only added a few hours ago - on a weekend night. This coin is going much higher than this. Mark my words.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:20:12 PM

WOOOOT!   GIMMMEEEE DAT VIRAL!!!!   NO U DON*T CUZ I GOT MINE AT 6  - 9  !!!  30  HERE WE COME!!!  WOOOOOOT!!!!!
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:24:56 PM

Adam G.

good explanation. thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: