Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The risk of NXT  (Read 1701 times)
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:10:15 PM

I can understand why you think that NXT could be a scam since large amounts of Nxt is in small hands. I left Nxt a while back and have gone to Nem (Xem) which has a much better distribution model and a fairer "foraging" (harvesting) using a combi of POS and POI (Proof of importance)

I'm not so sure that NXT is in fewer hands than NEM from what I've read. Maybe, but there's no way to verify things unless people choose to be honest about their holdings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 12:56:29 PM

I can understand why you think that NXT could be a scam since large amounts of Nxt is in small hands. I left Nxt a while back and have gone to Nem (Xem) which has a much better distribution model and a fairer "foraging" (harvesting) using a combi of POS and POI (Proof of importance)

Talking about risks involved in NXT while dumping them for NEM, which cannot even get the concepts straight.  Roll Eyes

g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:10:11 PM

we can say that the whole nxt ecosystem (with ae and ms) it's considered as a veteran in cryptoworld, people thrust'em, there are a lot of users, the price is queitly stable. I don't think that the devs are going to make a scam or smth
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:53:15 PM

On contrary, the NXT dev team is probably the most professional and modest dev team in the crypto currency scene. No other devs promised and delivered more than the NXT guys.

...I don't think that the devs are going to make a scam or smth
riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 02:15:53 AM

On contrary, the NXT dev team is probably the most professional and modest dev team in the crypto currency scene. No other devs promised and delivered more than the NXT guys.

This. NXT is one of, if not the most technologically advanced crypto right now, with devs that actually deliver.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 05:08:56 AM

This. NXT is one of, if not the most technologically advanced crypto right now, with devs that actually deliver.

agree. Don't forget to mention SuperNET - they're up for some really innovative stuff

g3rszpi

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:15:36 AM

I can agree on you guys. NXT was one of the first cryptos which  bringed new technology, logic,etc.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:55:51 AM

Agree, NXT have a great team, and the price will rising back finally.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 12:12:15 PM

Yes, they've really delivered - to the point where I can say that Nxt is the only altcoin to have pulled off the "Bitcoin miracle" in terms of development.* Whoever BCNext is, he has good reason to be proud of what he wrought.

*Okay, Monero fanbois, Monero is a contenda - but Nxt is currently gaining traction in the real world.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mezmerizer9

Activity: 782

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:23:39 PM

we can say that the whole nxt ecosystem (with ae and ms) it's considered as a veteran in cryptoworld, people thrust'em, there are a lot of users, the price is queitly stable. I don't think that the devs are going to make a scam or smth
Agree. There are many projects related to NXT, many ppl are working on NXT. You can check on nxtforum.org. Maybe some whale frequently dump it but always the price will bounce back due to the strong demand to it and the continuing contribution from the dev teams.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

box0214

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:50:47 AM

they can really compete with ethereum.. just tat they have marketing issues..
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 04:43:57 AM

NXT and marketing issues? how? they do a lot of marketing and got a really great infrastructure... also, there's nothing to compete since ETH hasn't even launched

g3rszpi

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:49:59 AM

NXT and marketing issues? how? they do a lot of marketing and got a really great infrastructure... also, there's nothing to compete since ETH hasn't even launched
In plus you have to consider that NXT its already a huge coin, huge ecosystem with a lot of users.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: