Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod making false accusations about me | Providing proof for Mod or admin  (Read 2484 times)
Skyenet (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:34:47 AM

Hey guy so I started a shop which all my services has been great and not a single complaint. All the people who bought from me was legit.

Vod comes alongs and makes claims that I "Stole accounts and sold keys" which I can clearly provide proof to moderators or an admin. He has been making this BOLD statment without ANY proof whatsoever and I would like to provide proof to a moderator or an admin that I actually own the MSDN account under my name.

I would post the proof for public but I don't like to have my personal info on the internet for all these people so I will show staff. How did I obtain MSDN? I am a developer for a software and I am a part of a team that works on a development for a game that is Published by Adult Swim and it lead to my access to MSDN (You apply for it and MSDN chooses to approve you)

I am just getting sick and tired of him making claims I am using hacked accounts. He has never shown proof and keeps avoiding my replies back to him..all he does is try to backfire at it and tell me to show etc.

If there is any Moderator or Admin Can you please contact me to verify all this shit. After this is post I will be private messaging mods and admins.

I just thought I should post this because Vod makes false claims without providing proof. Just because people are obtaining MSDN in another way that I don't know of he seems to think I am doing the same thing. He always thinks he is right and I would just like to prove it to staff.

He also claims I sell stolen keys and I don't offer refunds as that makes me a scammer..but wait?

• Where did I say no refunds? WTF? I have offered refunds...
  • Again says they are stolen? Proof please?

Staff I have contacted and awaiting reply:
  • theymos
  • Stefan Thomas
  • BadBear
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:37:25 AM

It's up to you as the seller to prove your stolen keys are not stolen.

Good on you for taking the first step!   Smiley

Let's make sure this thread gets resolved and doesn't fade into oblivion, as all of these do.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:50:26 AM

Hey guy so I started a shop which all my services has been great and not a single complaint. All the people who bought from me was legit.

Vod comes alongs and makes claims that I "Stole accounts and sold keys" which I can clearly provide proof to moderators or an admin. He has been making this BOLD statment without ANY proof whatsoever and I would like to provide proof to a moderator or an admin that I actually own the MSDN account under my name.

I would post the proof for public but I don't like to have my personal info on the internet for all these people so I will show staff. How did I obtain MSDN? I am a developer for a software and I am a part of a team that works on a development for a game that is Published by Adult Swim and it lead to my access to MSDN (You apply for it and MSDN chooses to approve you)

I am just getting sick and tired of him making claims I am using hacked accounts. He has never shown proof and keeps avoiding my replies back to him..all he does is try to backfire at it and tell me to show etc.

If there is any Moderator or Admin Can you please contact me to verify all this shit. After this is post I will be private messaging mods and admins.

I just thought I should post this because Vod makes false claims without providing proof. Just because people are obtaining MSDN in another way that I don't know of he seems to think I am doing the same thing. He always thinks he is right and I would just like to prove it to staff.

He also claims I sell stolen keys and I don't offer refunds as that makes me a scammer..but wait?

• theymos
  • Stefan Thomas
  • BadBear

Just quoting the admission he is stealing these keys from Adult Swim.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:53:52 AM

• theymos
  • Stefan Thomas
  • BadBear

Just quoting the admission he is stealing these keys from Adult Swim.

Lol wth? How am I stealing from Adult Swim...got you are dumb...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 06:56:31 AM

Hmmm, aren't those keys assigned to the enterprise account of Adult Swim, for their developmental use only?

Aren't you, as an employee/volunteer stealing these keys for profit for your own personal use?  (Assuming you are telling the truth, that is!)

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:58:57 AM

Hmmm, aren't those keys assigned to the enterprise account of Adult Swim, for their developmental use only?

Aren't you, as an employee/volunteer stealing these keys for profit for your own personal use?  (Assuming you are telling the truth, that is!)

Now I see why you are always wrong. When did I say the MSDN was from Adult Swim? I said I was given access to MSDN because of my experience with Adult Swim and the reference. Nowhere did I say it was given for Adult swim..people like you need to learn to read.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:00:54 AM

OP, do you have a valid MSDN membership in your name or not?
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:02:21 AM

Yes it is in my name.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:03:32 AM

Now I see why you are always wrong. When did I say the MSDN was from Adult Swim? I said I was given access to MSDN because of my experience with Adult Swim and the reference. Nowhere did I say it was given for Adult swim..people like you need to learn to read.

I doubt you have the intelligence to work for Adult Swim.  It's far more likely you have a family member or friend feeding you these stolen keys - hence your need to "restock" every now and then.   Wink

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:04:17 AM

Yes it is in my name.

The other question I asked on your thread, which is whether you are claiming that the purchaser gets a valid license to the product. If you don't claim that, then at least you are being honest about what you are selling. You're likely breaking your MSDN agreement, and that's not quite upstanding, but its not as bad as doing that and misrepresenting to the buyers what they are buying.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:06:58 AM

Yes it is in my name.

The other question I asked on your thread, which is whether you are claiming that the purchaser gets a valid license to the product. If you don't claim that, then at least you are being honest about what you are selling. You're likely breaking your MSDN agreement, and that's not quite upstanding, but its not as bad as doing that and misrepresenting to the buyers what they are buying.

Now we have someone who actually have real questions.

They will be obtaining a valid license of the product. I have always provided my customers with all answers they needed
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:08:22 AM

Yes it is in my name.

They will be obtaining a valid license of the product. I have always provided my customers with all answers they needed

Well, let's just see if you can provide the admin with a valid receipt showing your valid purchase of the MSDN license.

Because otherwise, like all the other scammers, you are stealing from corporate licenses that do not belong to you.  Smiley

I will wait.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:20:30 AM

Yes it is in my name.

Well, let's just see if you can provide the admin with a valid receipt showing your valid purchase of the MSDN license.

Because otherwise, like all the other scammers, you are stealing from corporate licenses that do not belong to you.  Smiley

I will wait.

lol again you cant read. I am just going to ignore your comments. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:21:35 AM

Yes it is in my name.

I will wait.

lol again you cant read. I am just going to ignore your comments. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

I will wait...  Smiley

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:51:24 AM

Yes it is in my name.

I will wait.

That doesnt seem like a good argument to me and only makes you look like a scammer honestly, ive been following this threads and they all end up being the same, the OP doesnt provide any kind of proof, evidence or whatever to prove he is legit. And for the record, just because your clients are satisfied doesnt mean anything, i could go and buy a stolen tv for 10$ and i would be satisfied, of course i would.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:59:29 AM

He does disclose on his thread they are MSDN licenses. Most people should know those are not entirely legit and have risks, so I can't really say he's misrepresenting anything. I guess some people might not know about the MSDN rules, and I asked him to disclose that in the FAQ on his offer and he said he would (but hasn't done so yet).

He claims he has an MSDN subscription, so he's not stealing someone else's MSDN keys. Maybe true, maybe not. But how do we know?

As long as he goes ahead and makes full and clear disclosure to the buyers, I don't really see scamming personally, I think MSDN rules are between him, Microsoft, and the buyers. On the other hand, I can certainly see interpreting it another way -- someone violating his microsoft contract is arguably scamming on that basis alone. I don't see anything on the trust page or elsewhere that says the scamming being reported, if truthful, has to involve scamming other forum members. So I don't really see a "false accusation" here either. Seems like a valid opinion.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:03:22 AM

He claims he has an MSDN subscription, so he's not stealing someone else's MSDN keys. Maybe true, maybe not. But how do we know?

He can show his valid receipt to the admins.  That's the entire reason he made this thread - to prove to the admins he is legit without revealing personal information.

Of course we all know he won't/can't.   Undecided

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:12:40 AM

He can show his valid receipt to the admins.  That's the entire reason he made this thread - to prove to the admins he is legit without revealing personal information.

Of course we all know he won't/can't.   Undecided

show my pm to admins?
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:07:44 AM

Yes it is in my name.

In your sales thread you offer product keys. Product keys are not a license to use the software. So if you're providing license could you possibly show some proof of a license?
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:18:10 AM

It is not false accusations when you steal a product and try to sell them is it!? What has meta turned into hate on Vod and Quickseller section it would be funny if it was people with half a brain doing it.

Back to topic if your thread where you was selling these keys was so good and no complaints how does one person ruin that for you? After all it was all legit so a bit of fud would not matter would it lol

You receiving a product that I am sure tells you on the terms of service not to sell on and as a so called developer you should really stick to the TS shouldn't you. This poor place   Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: