Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Official Pirate Has Defaulted!!  (Read 63460 times)
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:05:21 AM

Don't you understand? This is exactly the way it is supposed to be. Free market not only gives freedom to individuals; it also liberates the society from weak members. We all have much to learn. We must be responsible, cautious, wise... Some of us already are, others are learning it the hard way.

So like...a team of champions but not a champion team?

Weak is by definition of task.

You don't get it, do you? I'm not on your team. Nobody is. Only you are on your "team". Only I am on mine. Self-regulation = self interest+self control.

If that was true you would propably not have food to eat.
Also no internet.

As it happens, one of the best ways for long-term profit on the market is to provide goods and services to others. They need these things (like food and internet), and if you can provide them, you can turn a pretty penny. You're still looking out for yourself, but you're doing it by helping others.

So, are you a cave troll or regular forest troll when you're not being an internet troll?

When all else fails, resort to ad hominem, eh?

You were taking it there anyway. Consider it a shortcut.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 12:11:33 AM

So, are you a cave troll or regular forest troll when you're not being an internet troll?

Yes, it's usually best to admit defeat as soon as it's obvious. I'm glad you've realized that. Now, can we get back on topic?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Hunterbunter

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:18:37 AM

Yes, it's usually best to admit defeat as soon as it's obvious. I'm glad you've realized that. Now, can we get back on topic?

You're obviously very practiced at this, I salute your ability to insinuate untruths and misrepresent intentions. Far more subtle, and I'm sure it will lead you far in life.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 12:24:39 AM

You're obviously very practiced at this, I salute your ability to insinuate untruths and misrepresent intentions. Far more subtle, and I'm sure it will lead you far in life.

So, that would be a "no," then.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Hunterbunter

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:27:58 AM

You're clearly enjoying this as much as I am, based on your own inability to return yourself.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 12:33:06 AM

You're clearly enjoying this as much as I am, based on your own inability to return yourself.

You're enjoying making a fool of yourself? Well, the surest way to hurt a masochist is to not hurt them, so I bid you good day.

Hunterbunter

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:57:12 AM

You're enjoying making a fool of yourself? Well, the surest way to hurt a masochist is to not hurt them, so I bid you good day.

Careful, I almost believed you. I would have if you had managed to resist leaving a parting shot, but I suppose I can forgive a troll for not knowing how to tip toe.

Now it's my turn to summarize. So far, you've insinuated that:

No one understands what I'm saying
I'm self-contradictory
I'm "admitting defeat" of my original argument due to you out-trolling me
and then you claim I'm the one making a fool of myself.

I called you a troll, claimed you're enjoying this...and maybe called you an idiot in another thread. Perhaps I misspoke when I called you an idiot, for which I apologize because I don't think you literally are. You are behaving like a troll here, though.

If you want to get back on topic, tell me how "Weak is by definition of task" means someone who failed at a bad investment (there's no proof this is a ponzi yet, if anything there's a link to laundering) deserves to be outcast by society completely. This is in response to "Liberating society from weak members". Weak in what? Why don't we kill disabled or imperfect babies when they're born? save the parents + society a whole bunch of looking after them?

Ocean6

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 01:14:34 AM

fine fine fine, would you both shut up please!

Life is What you Make it!
Hunterbunter

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 01:19:02 AM

fine fine fine, would you both shut up please!

Sorry, will do.

Is there any proof yet that this is a pure ponzi?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 01:20:08 AM

If you want to get back on topic, tell me how "Weak is by definition of task" means someone who failed at a bad investment (there's no proof this is a ponzi yet, if anything there's a link to laundering) deserves to be outcast by society completely. This is in response to "Liberating society from weak members". Weak in what? Why don't we kill disabled or imperfect babies when they're born? save the parents + society a whole bunch of looking after them?

Ahh, there we go, content. Welcome back to the topic.

It can best be summed up by the statement, "A fool and his money are soon parted." And that's a good thing, we shouldn't protect the world's fools from themselves.

Domrada

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 01:22:09 AM

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Well quoted.  I should make a brain wallet out of that quote and send 1 satoshi to it, to preserve it in the blockchain for posterity.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 01:37:48 AM

It can best be summed up by the statement, "A fool and his money are soon parted." And that's a good thing, we shouldn't protect the world's fools from themselves.

That depends a bit on your definition of 'protect'.   
We should educate and inform  in an effort to preempt - but not bail out.

It is also reasonable to punish and downrate 'service providers' who are scammers, in order to lessen the future impact.
If 'protection' is just helping to provide a safer environment, then it is a worthy goal so long as it doesn't mean red-tape and overbearing regulation.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 02:03:43 AM

That depends a bit on your definition of 'protect'.   
We should educate and inform  in an effort to preempt - but not bail out.

It is also reasonable to punish and downrate 'service providers' who are scammers, in order to lessen the future impact.
If 'protection' is just helping to provide a safer environment, then it is a worthy goal so long as it doesn't mean red-tape and overbearing regulation.

I'd say we're on the same page. Bailouts only encourage risky behavior by removing the correction for choosing poorly. (like, say, putting your money in a black box with "7 Percent weekly!!!!" printed on it...)

Hunterbunter

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 03:50:55 AM

You should write a book...seriously..."How to be a condescending asshole and make lots of friends." Oh wait you're not here to make friends, only find leg-ups. Scrap that last part from the title then.

They certainly are. Fools are often the butt of many things. Are fools and their lives soon also parted? If people are fools when it comes to investing in 3000%+ pa HYIPs, are they also automatically fools in everything else? This is a nerd forum, so I doubt that...

"Free market not only gives freedom to individuals; Liberating society from the weak members" this broad swathing statement is connecting economics and social weakness. It implies that if you fail at making money, you are weak, and should be separated from society. As if money and productivity are the only important things in human existence. Perhaps this is the case in the US, but not so in the rest of the world. 

Why do we send criminals to jail instead of killing them all? So what if we kill a few innocents in the process...the vast majority probably did do the crime, so we're net up. Why do we bother trying to rehabilitate? Everyone can find out the law, if they don't then they're fools and should be permanently removed from society. Forget prisons, why should everyone else have to pay for them to breathe?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 04:16:16 AM

You should write a book...seriously..."How to be a condescending asshole and make lots of friends." Oh wait you're not here to make friends, only find leg-ups. Scrap that last part from the title then.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps this will help.

They certainly are. Fools are often the butt of many things. Are fools and their lives soon also parted? If people are fools when it comes to investing in 3000%+ pa HYIPs, are they also automatically fools in everything else? This is a nerd forum, so I doubt that...

"Free market not only gives freedom to individuals; Liberating society from the weak members" this broad swathing statement is connecting economics and social weakness. It implies that if you fail at making money, you are weak, and should be separated from society. As if money and productivity are the only important things in human existence. Perhaps this is the case in the US, but not so in the rest of the world. 

Why do we send criminals to jail instead of killing them all? So what if we kill a few innocents in the process...the vast majority probably did do the crime, so we're net up. Why do we bother trying to rehabilitate? Everyone can find out the law, if they don't then they're fools and should be permanently removed from society. Forget prisons, why should everyone else have to pay for them to breathe?

You're conflating a great many things here. I am simply speaking of not protecting people from the consequences of their actions, and letting the chips fall where they may. Survival of the fittest. I make no connection to criminals and prisons, or rehabilitation, but I will state this: If you think prisons are a means of rehabilitation, you are sorely mistaken.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 04:40:21 AM

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Well quoted.  I should make a brain wallet out of that quote and send 1 satoshi to it, to preserve it in the blockchain for posterity.
Already done.  And more than just 1 satoshi has been sent to it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 05:15:29 AM

The info below has already been touch upon, but due to the size of this heist, I believe an image is warranted.

Possibly, a tad more readable here: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8453/7892036170_a70d59e9ed_b.jpg
myrkul

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 05:41:11 AM

Don't suppose it's possible that Michael P. Thalasinos and Michael Thalasinos are the same guy? I mean, unless you figure they're father/son.

Hunterbunter

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 05:42:54 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps this will help.

Ah sorry I don't follow suspicious looking urls, but I do find that one interesting from the outside. Do you go there often?

You're conflating a great many things here. I am simply speaking of not protecting people from the consequences of their actions, and letting the chips fall where they may. Survival of the fittest. I make no connection to criminals and prisons, or rehabilitation, but I will state this: If you think prisons are a means of rehabilitation, you are sorely mistaken.

I'm not describing prisons as havens of rehabilitation, but as an example of the fools who got caught. Why aren't we destroying criminals since it's far far far better economically and we know they'll likely do it again? Why on earth are we wasting resources on people we're already segregating from society? Something is obviously in control here that surpasses plain, simple economic theory.

The prisons and the disabled were examples of how society interferes with systems which are not in line with prevailing emotions. Economics cannot function as anything but a statistical social science because the people that make up it's data are subject to this irrational whim, with wildly differing fear tolerances. The thought of an "innocent put to death" becomes less trivial if you realize it could be your life claimed in retribution for something you didn't do.

Society places economics as a component of itself, not the other way around, and as such will always interfere with it in one way or another to try and get a better situation for the "Mass". Even the wonderful free unregulated world of bitcoin will change once it's not a few nerds ripping off other nerds. Already Nefario is putting judgement calls and his own regulations on GLBSE. I back his reasons for doing so, but it's certainly not in the spirit of a "free" market. Just because it's his own rules and not government regulation, doesn't change what's going on. He has started a competing capital source with the NYSE, to service a niche market of nerds, and he has realized no rules are no good for anyone, including himself. If he wants to survive as a business, he must change the way he's doing things.

What you, and pretty much every dog-eat-dog believing person do not seem to see is that most of the dogs have already been eaten. Humans have already evolved to live, play, eat and work in groups because it was, and is more successful for us. Looking out for one's self interests is fundamental to all life, not just humans, so "Survival of the fittest" is not an argument, it's a fact pertaining to all life, and it applies to social constructs such as sovereignty as well.

I'm also not interested in protecting people from learning from their mistakes. Excluding them from society however is not necessary to achieve this.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 05:50:07 AM

I followed that texas corporation link.

One of the 3 owners of gpumax being Michael Thalasinos, whom is also involved in another corp. titled J Q Greetings LLC.

JQ Greetings = some texas greeting cards store located:

545 N Cowan Avenue # J
Lewisville, TX    75057-3198

somebody needs to show up and start asking questions about one of his business associates.

Added: http://jqgreetings.com

If you show up there and this Michael dood is somebody completely different like a 88 year old guy, then we have to add fraud to the list of complaints against GPUMAX and friends.
the other is this guy;
http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/117414643911834461861

Speaking of fraud...  Is anyone else curious if the "some company name I've never heard of" was on that bad check written to Lowes, is actually going to be that of a little known company called 'Intellipants'?

no clue either, but the clerk was happy to send copies.. still waiting on them though..

Brother: Rylan Shavers: http://labs.mirror.me/googleplus/102130329224092004752

Which links to this guy: http://www.linkedin.com/in/znakaska

(behind, so sorry if already posted)

~Bruno~

thanks bruno

did you see mug shot lookin pic of this pedo on his friend list ?

wow

Strange you should bring up that guy who happens to have the same last name as a guy associated with the Pizza Guy. But that's not what I really came here to post. I want to follow up on your reply.

It seems that Intellinerds only has two followers on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/intellinerds/followers

One is the owner, while the other works at some mundane computer company named AMD. I'm not into computer software stuff, so I have no idea what the hell AMD makes or programs, if that is the right terminology. I'm pretty sure that that company was created to further this ruse, but didn't take the time to research them. At any rate, here's that Twitter follower's name: Junyong Chau at http://www.linkedin.com/in/junyongchau  I wonder if he knows Zhouey Boy.

~Bruno~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: