Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:46:34 PM

Hello,

There has been a lot of talk about the fork that happened, just to recap, the checkpoint server was attacked but we got it fixed right away.  Resynching the wallet from scratch (after backing up your wallet.dat) will fix things, but to prevent this from happening again we have set up extra seednodes and beefed up the checkpoint server.  We have also compiling more defenses against this in this new win wallet:

https://github.com/graphdev/releases/download/v1.1.0.1/windows-graph-qt-v1.1.0.1.zip

Please remember to type 'repairwallet' in the console once you have moved to the new wallet.  There is still a risk that your coins may be lost forever, if you sent to an exchange on the wrong fork.  Please make sure that you are on the same block as the explorer:

http://explorer.graphcoin.co before sending any coins.

We will have the enhanced functionality Mac wallet with the new updated seednodes compiled shorty.  There will also be a sneak peek of what the arbitrage bot will look like once we feel enough people have downloaded this new wallet.

So new wallet should solve the problem
I will download it once I am at home
Currently on old wallet it does syncing with current block
But blockchain my address is stuck and not showing any new mine coins except last fork may 22nd n one transaction may 25th
Hope new wallet solve this
GraphDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:35:02 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 01:45:23 PM by GraphDev

Post Fork Update
Arbitrage:

Thanks everybody for sticking with this project, there's been a few ups and downs, having to change the roadmap and forking etc.  I think that's all behind us now, and we can start to really get to the good stuff.  We have a very early beta look at what the arbitrage bot is going to look like.  We took the same layout as the statistics tab in the wallet, and starting building on that.  Right now what we have is a very basic arbitrage bot.  We haven't quite got it burning the coins yet, which you'll see in the picture, but it has been working.  So far we have made about .08BTC in 2 days running it, which is about what we expected.  Sometimes it loses money when the coins don't confirm fast enough to make the trade, but the algorithm is set to not 'gamble' too much BTC and tends to stay away from long confirm coins.

So enough talk, here's what you can expect it to look like:

With this said, we are most likely going to meet the June 1st deadline for this.  The coin burning may not be functional but we should have a working beta to release before we focus our efforts on the Auxiliary POS tech.  Later today we will release the updated Mac wallet, with the enhanced functionality and the new seednodes built in.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:07:37 PM

Post Fork Update
Arbitrage:

Thanks everybody for sticking with this project, there's been a few ups and downs, having to change the roadmap and forking etc.  I think that's all behind us now, and we can start to really get to the good stuff.  We have a very early beta look at what the arbitrage bot is going to look like.  We took the same layout as the statistics tab in the wallet, and starting building on that.  Right now what we have is a very basic arbitrage bot.  We haven't quite got it burning the coins yet, which you'll see in the picture, but it has been working.  So far we have made about .08BTC in 2 days running it, which is about what we expected.  Sometimes it loses money when the coins don't confirm fast enough to make the trade, but the algorithm is set to not 'gamble' too much BTC and tends to stay away from long confirm coins.

With this said, we are most likely going to meet the June 1st deadline for this.  The coin burning may not be functional but we should have a working beta to release before we focus our efforts on the Auxiliary POS tech.  Later today we will release the updated Mac wallet, with the enhanced functionality and the new seednodes built in.

Looks great. Keep up the great work DEV.
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:21:04 PM

Post Fork Update
Arbitrage:

Thank you very much Sir Grin
hartwellneo

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:45:06 PM

I sent 500 coins to Bittrex about an hour ago.  Shows as confirmed in the wallet, but nothing on Bittrex side.  Anyone else have this problem?

Update:  I opened a ticket with Bittrex and the transaction was not in the blockchain so they told me to take a hike.  What is the deal?  I downloaded new wallet, I am on the correct block, I repaired the wallet (which took 700 coins away fml).  Any help would be appreciated...

I updated the post, but I want to make sure it shows up as the most recent...
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:19:46 PM

thats going to be awesome having a bot trader right in the frick'n wallet  Cool I know I'll be using that a bunch once I figure it out

new wallet last night removed every single stake I had found since the switch to 8% so not to big of a loss Ha at least I got to keep all the 12.5 blocks I found  Cool

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:12:09 PM

I sent 500 coins to Bittrex about an hour ago.  Shows as confirmed in the wallet, but nothing on Bittrex side.  Anyone else have this problem?

Update:  I opened a ticket with Bittrex and the transaction was not in the blockchain so they told me to take a hike.  What is the deal?  I downloaded new wallet, I am on the correct block, I repaired the wallet (which took 700 coins away fml).  Any help would be appreciated...

Do the coins show up in the blockexplorer @ GPH wallet address? If so, you're good.

In case everything else (repairwallet etc pp) fails, do the following.

1. Make a backup of your "broken" wallet.dat (or the complete folder)
2. Dump all your private keys of the GPH addresses you want to keep in debug console (most likely those with coins):

Code:
dumpprivkey <yourGPHaddress>
   Repeat for all relevant GPH addresses. Note all the resulting private keys in some text file.
3. Create a new, blank wallet by deleting the original wallet folder (but keep the backup) and starting the GPH wallet
4. Go to debug console (no need to wait until the wallet is fully synced) and import all your private keys you dumped earlier with

Code:
importprivkey <yourGPHprivkey>
5. Wait until synced. Done.

This always works. Smiley

systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:17:21 PM

Hey dev, I have two Qs for you:

1/ Any plans for linux wallet? I've asked few times already but haven't heard back.. Linux wallet is definitely a must for me (and wider adoption in general I believe).

2/ I'm offering my help as a Graphic/Web designer (in my spare time), if you're interested. Graph seems to have a potential and I'd like to help out. Wallet redesign maybe?

Let me know, ideally about both questions ;)

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
hartwellneo

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:29:32 PM

Update:  I opened a ticket with Bittrex and the transaction was not in the blockchain so they told me to take a hike.  What is the deal?  I downloaded new wallet, I am on the correct block, I repaired the wallet (which took 700 coins away fml).  Any help would be appreciated...

Do the coins show up in the blockexplorer @ GPH wallet address? If so, you're good.

2. Dump all your private keys of the GPH addresses you want to keep in debug console (most likely those with coins):

Code:
   Repeat for all relevant GPH addresses. Note all the resulting private keys in some text file.
3. Create a new, blank wallet by deleting the original wallet folder (but keep the backup) and starting the GPH wallet
4. Go to debug console (no need to wait until the wallet is fully synced) and import all your private keys you dumped earlier with

Code:

Thank you wurstgelee.  Worked like a champ.  I did lose all of my staking since May 22 but I did keep all of my 12.5 blocks.  I did lose the 500 I sent to Bittrex because I'm guessing the coins were from the fork?  Not sure but anyway I am back working now.  Thanks again!
GraphDev (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:42:52 PM

Update
osx Wallet:

Here is the osx wallet with all the new features so mac users can take advantage of the new and upcoming tech.
Github dl link: https://github.com/graphdev/graph/releases/download/v1.1.0.1/OSX-v1.1.0.1-Graph-Qt.dmg

wurstgelee

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:45:59 PM

Code:

Code:

Thank you wurstgelee.  Worked like a champ.  I did lose all of my staking since May 22 but I did keep all of my 12.5 blocks.  I did lose the 500 I sent to Bittrex because I'm guessing the coins were from the fork?  Not sure but anyway I am back working now.  Thanks again!

You lost the staking rewards since 22nd because you generated them on the wrong fork, thats correct. But there's no way that coins sent on a wrong fork are gone once you resync to the correct fork - simply because that transaction didn't really happen (in the eyes of the correct fork/chain).

Do you see that transaction in question in the block explorer? Probably not - that means it didn't happen.
Adding all transfers and rewards which show under your GPH address in the block explorer should and will result in the balance currently shown in your wallet.

Edit: After reading again: Basically everything you did after May 22nd (so on the wrong fork) didn't happen. Plain and simple. Smiley

wurstgelee

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 07:46:28 PM

Update
osx Wallet:

Here is the osx wallet with all the new features so mac users can take advantage of the new and upcoming tech.
Github dl link: https://github.com/graphdev/graph/releases/download/v1.1.0.1/OSX-v1.1.0.1-Graph-Qt.dmg

Awesome work, once again! Smiley

This right here is a prime example of what's wrong with crypto..

Good coin, solid and responsive devs, nice developments and it's dumping to sh*t.

Come on guys, only weak hands around here?

It's simple:

You believe in this? Buy more and be happy about getting more GPH cheap.
You don't? Stay away and/or dump. Smiley

GraphDev (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:00:12 PM

1/ Any plans for linux wallet? I've asked few times already but haven't heard back.. Linux wallet is definitely a must for me (and wider adoption in general I believe).

2/ I'm offering my help as a Graphic/Web designer (in my spare time), if you're interested. Graph seems to have a potential and I'd like to help out. Wallet redesign maybe?

Let me know, ideally about both questions Wink

First thanks to wurstgelee for a great guide that solves alot of issues.

1. Linux wallet isn’t a top priority at the moment, most linux users compile their own wallets, however, we will have a webkit enabled wallet for Linux (so all Linux users also can take advantage of the new tech).
2. Thanks for offering help, we have a wallet gui dev in our team, Graphic/Web design is also taken care of.
Pretty soon we’ll have an updated website, we have some nice surprises coming up.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:01:07 PM

yup lots of people follow the rule "buy on rumor sell on release" and can't seem to change their thinking no matter how much potential a coin/dev is showing... more cheap GPH for the rest of us  Cool

I can't wait to play with the GPH bot trader... a truly useful feature indeed

WAVES
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:21:24 PM

Let me know, ideally about both questions Wink

First thanks to wurstgelee for a great guide that solves alot of issues.

1. Linux wallet isn’t a top priority at the moment, most linux users compile their own wallets, however, we will have a webkit enabled wallet for Linux (so all Linux users also can take advantage of the new tech).
2. Thanks for offering help, we have a wallet gui dev in our team, Graphic/Web design is also taken care of.
Pretty soon we’ll have an updated website, we have some nice surprises coming up.

All right. Wanted to offer a helping hand.

I'm interested in those upcoming surprises :]

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
wurstgelee

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:24:14 PM

Btw: Damn you dumpers! Why did you only partially fill my order @ 2720? Sad

Code:
Limit Buy	0.00002720	691.00000000	2000.00000000

Wink

TrackCoin1

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:32:48 PM

Graph have very stabilise secured investment system so we can fearless use Graph Coin

racer2012

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:04:19 AM

I am getting error on new wallet v1.1
Says missing file
And does not open
And my address in block explorer still stuck on may 22 and may 25th 2015
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:12:28 AM

if you read the last page the dev posted v1.1.0.1 (just make sure you use his link and not a quoted link to be safe)

WAVES
racer2012

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:29:32 AM

if you read the last page the dev posted v1.1.0.1 (just make sure you use his link and not a quoted link to be safe)
Still get an error missing file
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: