Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:23:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FINISHED][Crowd Funding] [VIRAL] Results are in the reserved post.  (Read 22297 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:43:08 AM

With such a huge following on twitter I can't understand why you don't want in on viral.

itsatarp

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:00:18 AM

It looks like the btc is not being held by BayAreaCoins until the end of ICO, please correct me if otherwise.

So how do we know that Viral team is not buying the majority of their own coin by reusing the btc over and over?

Some assurance on that part would be nice.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:12:20 AM

It looks like the btc is not being held by BayAreaCoins until the end of ICO, please correct me if otherwise.

So how do we know that Viral team is not buying the majority of their own coin by reusing the btc over and over?

Correct, I'm not holding BTC until the end of the ICO.  I released the Bitcoins once I received the 2.5 million VIRAL as agreed.

Only assurance I can offer is exactly what you can see on the Blockchain too.

I'm not Detective BAC this week or Dev BAC.  I'm Escrow BAC Tongue all I can assure people is that they will get their fair share of the 2.5 million coins I have.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:34:02 AM

Lotta the tin foil hat stuff theories on here.

The 1st thread showed pretty clearly who was buying, and it wasnt puppets. It was the forum mods that put a stop to that, not the Viral guys. I am sure the Viral guys would have preferred everyone see who was buying. That's why they set the original thread up that way.

Crowdfunding ends in what. 12 hrs? then we will see : -)

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:09:21 AM

How often between now and the end of the crowdfunding will you be updating the totals and new deposits?

Twice a day.

The last one was the final update.

Next time the reserved post is updated it will be the end!
Can we get more frequent updates. It would be nice to follow how the crowdfunding progresses before the deadline.

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:13:15 AM

How often between now and the end of the crowdfunding will you be updating the totals and new deposits?

Twice a day.

The last one was the final update.

Next time the reserved post is updated it will be the end!
Can we get more frequent updates. It would be nice to follow how the crowdfunding progresses before the deadline.

There won't be another update until the final list is printed.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:20:15 AM

Shit just got real.
itsatarp

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:35:07 AM

Correct, I'm not holding BTC until the end of the ICO.  I released the Bitcoins once I received the 2.5 million VIRAL as agreed.

I'm not Detective BAC this week or Dev BAC.  I'm Escrow BAC Tongue all I can assure people is that they will get their fair share of the 2.5 million coins I have.

Ok thanks for being honest.

It's a big shame this ICO was handled that way.

We have no way of knowing if the VIRAL devs are using other peoples btc to buy up the large majority of the coin.

That will be the cause of FUD throughout the lifecyle of this coin.

Guess it's a risk we have to take if we want in now.
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:08:57 AM

We have no way of knowing if the VIRAL devs are using other peoples btc to buy up the large majority of the coin.

wow viral devs "buying up all the coin" and "big shame" and "cause of fud through lifecycle of coin"  u are some kinda nostradamus and mother theresa all-in-one super crypto soothsayer talking head dude

u prob should not take the risk, back to the kiddie end of the pool little guy
itsatarp

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:10:46 AM

wow viral devs "buying up all the coin" and "big shame" and "cause of fud through lifecycle of coin"  u are some kinda nostradamus and mother theresa all-in-one super crypto soothsayer talking head dude

u prob should not take the risk, back to the kiddie end of the pool little guy

Just telling it how it is  Wink
dasource

Activity: 821

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:29:20 AM

Well that is a shame, looked like it had potential until releasing BTC shenanigans ... I am out..

^ I am with STUPID!
threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:57:07 AM

Personally I am still on the fence, counting my nickels.

However the kerfluffle about "released BTC" seems rather silly to me.

If the Dev team was inclined towards "using the incoming BTC to buy the rest of the crowdfund" - - they could do the exact same thing by simply using their own btc "to buy the rest of the crowdfund". It all ends up in the same place - with the dev team. With a total of 100 btc so far it's not exactly a huge amount.

And even if they were doing something silly like that it would be pretty obvious when the crowdfund is over and everyone can see who bought, in the crowdfund meetings etc.
That behavior would come to light before the ICO played out. So they would be shooting themselves in the foot doing something like this.

What seems more likely is that the newfound indignation about "released BTC" is the first attempt by some person ( or group of persons) during the last 24 hrs of the crowdsale to spin the percentages of the final amount and come out on top, as one of the 10 top buyers with the very attractive resale clause.

My guess is there will be more of these attempts here during the remaining hours. One would hope the attempts would be a bit more fleshed out, at least for the entertainment value.

I am also skeptical that we have seen the last of the list updates. I bet we see one more.

itsatarp

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:18:14 AM

If the Dev team was inclined towards "using the incoming BTC to buy the rest of the crowdfund" - - they could do the exact same thing by simply using their own btc "to buy the rest of the crowdfund". It all ends up in the same place - with the dev team. With a total of 100 btc so far it's not exactly a huge amount.

And even if they were doing something silly like that it would be pretty obvious when the crowdfund is over and everyone can see who bought, in the crowdfund meetings etc.
That behavior would come to light before the ICO played out. So they would be shooting themselves in the foot doing something like this.

What seems more likely is that the newfound indignation about "released BTC" is the first attempt by some person ( or group of persons) during the last 24 hrs of the crowdsale to spin the percentages of the final amount and come out on top, as one of the 10 top buyers with the very attractive resale clause.

My guess is there will be more of these attempts here during the remaining hours. One would hope the attempts would be a bit more fleshed out, at least for the entertainment value.

I am also skeptical that we have seen the last of the list updates. I bet we see one more.

Let me just explain where you have this wrong my dear friend.

There is no rest of crowdfund because there is no limit, only total coins 2.5 million divided by btc invested X 2 (ico 1 + ico 2).

The more they rinse the btc through the more they own and the less investors own.

Pushing initial marketcap up and raising the chances of severe dumps when it officially launches.

Don't forget they will attempt to sell this at +30% on an exchange once forum ICO has ended.

The higher they push it now the more they stand to gain on ICO round 2 on an exchange.

Will be my last post in this thread, it's sad they dragged BayAreaCoins into such a vulnrable / questionable scenario.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:28:55 AM

One question: if I join the IPO and fund the BTC address being provided to me, how do I receive the VIRAL after the IPO has ended? I didn't find any information on that (sorry if it's already in this thread).
I just wonder how the connection is made between my BTC address and the VIRAL address which is supposed to receive what I have bought.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:48:24 AM

Let me just explain where you have this wrong my dear friend.

There is no rest of crowdfund because there is no limit, only total coins 2.5 million divided by btc invested X 2 (ico 1 + ico 2).

The more they rinse the btc through the more they own and the less investors own.

Pushing initial marketcap up and raising the chances of severe dumps when it officially launches.

Don't forget they will attempt to sell this at +30% on an exchange once forum ICO has ended.

The higher they push it now the more they stand to gain on ICO round 2 on an exchange.

Will be my last post in this thread, it's sad they dragged BayAreaCoins into such a vulnrable / questionable scenario.

Wow, one of the paid fudders responded to my post. I am so complimented.

Let me explain to you why you need to up your game when it comes to fud.

1)There is a "rest of the crowdfund" and there is a limit. It is the remaining 2.5 million coins.

2) Rinsing statement: somewhat confused and mathematically circular. Somehow the investors disappear....? Not sure what you are trying to do other than work the word "rinse" into a sentence.

3) High marketcap is obvious goal of any startup. "raise chance of severe dumps ...? " your logic please? People who are buying are looking to either hold or profit or both. This is where I am making my descision today.

4) The crowdfund is a price discovery mechanism. How much the public chooses to by on ICO is also a market cap discovery mechanism. Taken together, both these processes  establish the opening trading level when Viral hits the exchange.

5) Your dramatic farewell and crocodile tears for BayAreaCoins are noted. But I am quite sure he is a big boy and can run his own life. And anyhow, he is an escrow agent. By definition that means he is not 'dragged in' to anything. He is impartial.

Anyhow, good luck with the rest of your fudding. Pro tip: make sure you collect from your employer before he reads your posts. : -)
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:50:32 PM

One question: if I join the IPO and fund the BTC address being provided to me, how do I receive the VIRAL after the IPO has ended? I didn't find any information on that (sorry if it's already in this thread).
I just wonder how the connection is made between my BTC address and the VIRAL address which is supposed to receive what I have bought.

Wallet will be released after ICO then you send BayAreaCoins your viral adddress and he will send you your viral.

-tb-

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:13:33 PM

Wallet will be released after ICO then you send BayAreaCoins your viral adddress and he will send you your viral.

-tb-
Well, that's simple. Thank you for the heads-up.

I already requested a BTC address. According to the timezone mentioned in the first post, the IPO guys are probably asleep.
6pm PST is after midnight in my timezone (GMT+2). I'll be asleep by then. Would be nice if BayAreaCoins manages to provide me with an address a bit earlier. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:38:49 PM

And why have you released the BTC before the crowdfunding ended? Does not make any sense to do that cause the swap of the Viral coins and BTC should have been made at the end of crowdfunding!!
So now who will guarantee us that Viral team did not inflate the price buying coins with our BTC?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
CuriousBenjamin

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:46:29 PM

And why have you released the BTC before the crowdfunding ended? Does not make any sense to do that cause the swap of the Viral coins and BTC should have been made at the end of crowdfunding!!
So now who will guarantee us that Viral team did not inflate the price buying coins with our BTC?

Are you surprised? If you work with scammers, prepare to be scammed. I think everyone was warned plenty of times.
Also the wallet will be released after ICO, which means there can be plenty of hidden things in the code, hidden premine, trojan,... I wouldn't be surprised with any of those.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:54:24 PM

Hi can you please update before crowdfund ends? im thinking of putting more in but need better idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: