Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FINISHED][Crowd Funding] [VIRAL] Results are in the reserved post.  (Read 22297 times)
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:56:40 PM

It's pretty ridiculous balance will not be updated again prior to end.

This should have been done on an automated website where real time data can be provided so people actually know what they'll end up with rather than taking a huge shot in the dark.  But maybe that's what the devs want so only they know?

The number right now is 117.18107382 BTC

It's change a LOT right now. Frankly, I'm sick of updating it and I'm not your fucking slave.  Grin

You should be an arrogant scammer bitch to say those words.

And you are clearly that, speaking to a hero member that way.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

This should have been done on an automated website where real time data can be provided so people actually know what they'll end up with rather than taking a huge shot in the dark.  But maybe that's what the devs want so only they know?

It's change a LOT right now. Frankly, I'm sick of updating it and I'm not your fucking slave.  Grin

But I'm not a arrogant scammer bitch and you obviously missed the humor.  

Please reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044836.msg11295107#msg11295107

Folks please be patience with me.  I'm pounding through PM's as best possible. It's really hard to keep up with what I've read due to the way the forums marks shit read/unread.  If I haven't gotten back to you... PM me again please!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
watsdadeal

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:59:04 PM

It's change a LOT right now. Frankly, I'm sick of updating it and I'm not your fucking slave.  Grin

WTF with hero member status? I dont give a shit. Lot of scammers here have that status. You are a troll.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:00:29 PM

WTF with hero member status? I dont give a shit. Lot of scammers here have that status. You are a troll.

Mommy is calling son.Time to turn off the computer,
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:01:19 PM

It's change a LOT right now. Frankly, I'm sick of updating it and I'm not your fucking slave.  Grin

Ya fuck my hero status.

Whatsdadeal: Everything I've done will be laid out in the reserve post exactly how I'd want to see it if I was on the other side of the fence.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:05:49 PM

No one will listen to you here noob, run along and make friends somewhere else please
lindeanin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:01:54 PM

Help the whales,save the planet  Grin
Coinacoin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

Again..... this isn't a fucking IPO.  The IPO stuff will go through C-Cex to best of my knowledge.

If you want to buy VIRAL for the first time ever you'll need to use C-Cex.

LOL, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ONLY HOLD THE BTC YOU FUCKING SCAMMER!
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:29:47 PM

I just don't understand all of the hostility here for no reason.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
itsatarp

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:31:45 PM

The Bitcoins you send to me will not be released to the developers until I have the 2.5 million VIRAL in hand.

Very clever wording, most people didn't notice the obvious SCAM potential and most likely thought the VIRAL and BTC would go out at the end.

The btc should of been held til cut off time to protect against unfair play.
madape

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:34:07 PM

The BTC should not have been released because it affords the Dev Team the opportunity to invest into Viral and make the coin worth less to investors. The block chain does not lie but there are services that can munge the btc quite easily.

It all comes down to whether you trust the Devs or not.

My radar turned on when the Escrow Agent admitted that the Devs started asking for the BTC to be transferred. I assumed (that's my fault) that the Viral would not be given to Escrow Agent until after the 6 PM PDT deadline.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:34:16 PM

It's because they are all trolls with nothing better to do.
Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:37:36 PM

The BTC should not have been released because it affords the Dev Team the opportunity to invest into Viral and make the coin worth less to investors. The block chain does not lie but there are services that can munge the btc quite easily.

My radar turned on when the Escrow Agent admitted that the Devs started asking for the coins. I assumed (that's my fault) that the Viral would not be given to Escrow Agent until after the 6 PM PDT deadline.

Great points and likely what is going on here especially now that Robert decided to get involved...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:40:46 PM

My radar turned on when the Escrow Agent admitted that the Devs started asking for the coins. I assumed (that's my fault) that the Viral would not be given to Escrow Agent until after the 6 PM PDT deadline.

Great points and likely what is going on here especially now that Robert decided to get involved...

Are you joking me dude.. I got btc for days and everyone knows this. I would have no need if I was involved in the project to recycle the btc invested from the investors. I would just use my own.

Now run along kid. I hear your mom calling you in for dinner.
Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:42:36 PM

Are you joking me dude.. I got btc for days and everyone knows this. I would have no need if I was involved in the project to recycle the btc invested from the investors. I would just use my own.

You don't have shit for BTC, you're absolutely nothing but talk and that's why your little group ain't shit these days.

Run along kid, your Gekko is calling you for a pounding.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:43:01 PM

Unfortunate this turning out to look like scam.

I asked OP for BTC back because this not being run like normal ICO where BTC is held and allow team to buy in over and over again with OUR BTC.

Please take them back.. I'll just end up with more from my investment. Grin
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:44:03 PM

You don't have shit for BTC, you're absolutely nothing but talk and that's why your little group ain't shit these days.

Run along kid, your Gekko is calling you for a pounding.
'

LOL you're a funny kid.. you're right I have no btc.. None.. Carry on now......
Coinacoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:44:24 PM

Well, if it isn't Bob and his 2 boyfriends... tell us something, have you always been a piece of shit or did it grow on you? Seriously though, did you get beaten as a child? Did a priest rape you? We should study personalities like yours more often, but hey, we loved your story https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:46:02 PM

Well, if it isn't Bob and his 2 boyfriends... tell us something, have you always been a piece of shit or did it grow on you? Seriously though, did you get beaten as a child? Did a priest rape you? We should study personalities like yours more often, but hey, we loved your story https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

Im glad you loved it.. The author and I worked hard on it too.  Grin
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:52:48 PM

Trolls on both sides please cool ya'lls tits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: