Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bigasic locked the thread he started to help a Silk Road mod.  (Read 5037 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:56:41 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 03:07:05 AM by Gleb Gamow

bigasic locked the thread he started to help out the father of girl he once dated involved with SilkRoad: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.msg11230228#msg11230228

Dont know if this is the right place, but I just noticed that Curtis Greens family set up a go fund me campaign to help fight against the bad agent I think the Url is
http://www.gofundme.com/helpushelpcurtis I think they put in a bitcoin address too, but didnt read the whole thing.

The original OP doesn't make a lick of sense, hence takin' the time to poke holes in the story.

The Greens have yet to make any effort to bring attention to the $50K USD they desperately need. bitasic seemed to be the only person advancing this crowdfunding campaign. To date, I'm the ONLY person who tweeted about it: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin100/status/594530983572963328.

Read the locked three-page thread to get up to speed. I say something doesn't smell right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:09:07 AM

I believe vod was contacted. good grief..  all the holes that you poked at are easily explainable. that thread has nothing to do with me personally. im just trying to help them, that is all... you have this need to attack and not believe anyone. remember, these are posts on the internet, its not the ENTIRE life story of anyone. If  you dont think that fundme account was started by his family then please contact his wife.. maybe she can convince you.. i obviously cant. A writer from Wired tweeted it, his name is Andy Greenberg. Also, i believe forbes is doing an article on it soon..But not sure about that one, but i do know that wired tweeted it.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:22:00 AM

I believe vod was contacted. good grief..  all the holes that you poked at are easily explainable. that thread has nothing to do with me personally. im just trying to help them, that is all... you have this need to attack and not believe anyone. remember, these are posts on the internet, its not the ENTIRE life story of anyone. If  you dont think that fundme account was started by his family then please contact his wife.. maybe she can convince you.. i obviously cant. A writer from Wired tweeted it, his name is Andy Greenberg. Also, i believe forbes is doing an article on it soon..But not sure about that one, but i do know that wired tweeted it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22helpushelpcurtis%22&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&oq=%22helpushelpcurtis%22&aqs=chrome.0.69i59.4805j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

Again, to date I'm the ONLY person that tweeted Greens GFM campaign.

Further, you claimed to have donated $100 to the fund, but that too doesn't show up on the site or in the bitcoin wallet address provided.

Are you saying that you found the GFM site via a tweet oppose to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.msg11233654#msg11233654
bigasic

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:37:32 AM

I didnt pay via bitcoin, I dont think its any of your business how i paid them, but i paid them with cash (and i actually paid them a bit more than 100 and plan on donating more) since I know how hard it is to withdraw bitcoin and the fluctuations, people stilll use cash you know..... I do know that other close friends have donated personally as well, dont know the amounts, i assume it was cash but im not sure on that, could have been via paypal.

Go check out that wired reporters twitter account.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:38:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.msg11234046#msg11234046

but look under that photo. it has her picture and name... good grief...

Also she told me that it has been tweeted on Curtis' twitter page. his handle is ilovepoker

https://twitter.com/ilovepoker could tweet it a billion times and Google still won't index it. Why? Because the account is locked.

https://twitter.com/rmac18

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:41:08 AM

I didnt pay via bitcoin, I dont think its any of your business how i paid them, but i paid them with cash since I know how hard it is to withdraw bitcoin and the fluctuations, people stilll use cash you know..... I do know that other close friends have donated personally as well, dont know the amounts, i assume it was cash but im not sure on that, could have been via paypal.

Go check out that wired reporters twitter account.

I just tried to find it, but came up empty handed. Perhaps you can provide me a link while I pen a check to Curtis for a hundred bucks and mail it to him.
bigasic

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:46:01 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 02:20:07 AM by bigasic

If you donate 100 bucks, Ill donate 500 in fact, ill match any donation from anyone here on bitcointalk.org(up to a point of course)..But I know that you like to play games. here is the link, took me 2 seconds to google it..

https://twitter.com/a_greenberg its half way down his twitter page.. Are you satisfied yet? seriously call his family up or facebook his wife or twitter him...I guess its called tweeting, lol.. Also, the reason i locked it was it was getting totally off topic, has been for a day or two...
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:47:20 AM

I say something doesn't smell right.

You should be used to this, try a shower, maybe some soap this time.

As a criminal, who has stolen from people, lied to people, scammed others into bailing you out Bruno, maybe you should stop trying to poke holes in others projects and concentrate on your own falsities. 

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:36:45 AM

As a criminal, who has stolen from people, lied to people, scammed others into bailing you out Bruno, maybe you should stop trying to poke holes in others projects and concentrate on your own falsities.  

Don't you have ~$5 USD to pay out to some of wealthy investors? Go back to your self-moderated thread and scam the shit out of some bitcoiners, asshole.

Silk Road staffer (allegedly) whose death was faked by (also allegedly) corrupt DEA agent just launched a fundraiser. http://www.gofundme.com/helpushelpcurtis

I searched Wire, not this guy. So, he linked to a GFM campaign that anybody could of put up, even yourself as you thought about doing two years ago.
bigasic

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:02:56 AM

I dont recall ever wanting to set up a GFM campaign 2 years ago, I did want to sell one or two of my biz's on GLBSE roughly 3 years ago, I made a thread or two and asked peoples opinions, i got some great advice. i never got it out of the "thinking" stage because of the legality issues with GLBSE, there were SEC issues, and didnt seem worth the hassle, its probably easier to register with the SEC and get qualified investors, rather than taking a chance on that GLBSE fiasco. not to mention that those companies that were listed on glbse were violating many us laws.

But, it looks like you tried to get people to invest btc into something, how did that turn out for you?

Hey, got one more idea, how about if i get tonya to call you on skype, would that prove it to you? I just looked at the GFM and both Curtis and Tonya made a little comment, i dont think you can just make a comment, you have to log in with a facebook account. Or what about showing you her drivers license? lol.. She'll probably think im crazy, but i think she will soon figure out who the crazy one is....

btw, how much money do you make for trolling for companies?
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 10:43:19 AM

Hey, got one more idea, how about if i get tonya to call you on skype, would that prove it to you? I just looked at the GFM and both Curtis and Tonya made a little comment, i dont think you can just make a comment, you have to log in with a facebook account. Or what about showing you her drivers license? lol.. She'll probably think im crazy, but i think she will soon figure out who the crazy one is....

Oh NO NO NO NO Bruno wont skype with anyone to talk with them, like rational human beings, he would rather twist your post, compare unrelated topics to each other, Lie about you, slander you and the list keeps going. But to actually use a way to get proof to disprove anything Bruno says, is not something that he is willing to do. So i will answer for him.. "ahh I dont skype" that's what he will tell you, because that is what he told me as well, when i offered to have a skype conference with him for him to ask legitimate questions about my business, and the service I offered.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:08:34 PM

Oh NO NO NO NO Bruno wont skype with anyone to talk with them, like rational human beings, he would rather twist your post, compare unrelated topics to each other, Lie about you, slander you and the list keeps going. But to actually use a way to get proof to disprove anything Bruno says, is not something that he is willing to do. So i will answer for him.. "ahh I dont skype" that's what he will tell you, because that is what he told me as well, when i offered to have a skype conference with him for him to ask legitimate questions about my business, and the service I offered.

Look, fuck for brains, I already told you that I don't use skype and never have. I've never spoke with any person on this forum via skype. My number is 815-508-1668. In fact, you even called me once to stick it up my ass, but I was having a bad connection at the time. I PMed you to call me back, but in your PM reply you rattled about not doing such then in the very next sentence claimed you never called me, negating the sentence prior.

My tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0 clearly depicts you as the liar and scam artist. Now, get the fuck off my thread before I report your ass to the mods like you did to me for posting on your self-moderated thread, ASSHOLE!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:35:57 PM

I dont recall ever wanting to set up a GFM campaign 2 years ago, I did want to sell one or two of my biz's on GLBSE roughly 3 years ago, I made a thread or two and asked peoples opinions, i got some great advice. i never got it out of the "thinking" stage because of the legality issues with GLBSE, there were SEC issues, and didnt seem worth the hassle, its probably easier to register with the SEC and get qualified investors, rather than taking a chance on that GLBSE fiasco. not to mention that those companies that were listed on glbse were violating many us laws.

But, it looks like you tried to get people to invest btc into something, how did that turn out for you?

btw, how much money do you make for trolling for companies?

Jesus motherfuckin' Christ! I don't earn a single satoshi for "trolling" companies. Are you pissed because I "trolled" BlackArrow? Are you pissed because I "trolled" BFL? Are you pissed because I "trolled" AMT? Are you pissed because I "trolled" a myriad other entities which 100% proved to be scammers?

I dont recall ever wanting to set up a GFM campaign 2 years ago

Is there some information that this question is based on? I haven't heard about people helping to bring down Silk Road. Who helped?

Anyway, my position is that the destruction of Silk Road is good for Bitcoin, but it is bad for humanity.

I was wondering when someone would post this question.  I was going to post a "fund" for an individual that got caught up in the SR thing (its not Nod, the guy in washington, either). A basic fund for those that need help in defending themselves against the government.. You know the guy in Washington Nod? the number one seller on SR? He was busted but is working out a deal, probably to get his suppliers, but people like him (and others) that need financial support.

The govt. comes in and takes all belongings, unless you can hide them. So, while this Nod guy made a lot of money, I would bet he cant access any of it and it will  be seized, but im using him as an example really.

If a fund were set up to help those that are going to testify against DPR, would people donate?  I guess ill never find out unless I really set up an address and site to help some people that were strong armed to help the government and dont have a lot of money to fight them (govt.)

In my opinion, doesn't matter if they were strong armed to help or volunteered, they are heroes. They don't HAVE to help.

Unless you desire to use the I-did-not-have-sex-with-THAT-woman defense I say it reads to me, among others, that you indeed did have plans to post such a crowdfunding campaign on the likes of GFM on October 18, 2013, 10:10:18 AM CST.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.0

Dont know if this is the right place, but I just noticed that Curtis Greens family set up a go fund me campaign to help fight against the bad agent I think the Url is
http://www.gofundme.com/helpushelpcurtis I think they put in a bitcoin address too, but didnt read the whole thing.

Recall, all this started due to the OP you penned about simply stumbling upon a GFM campaign listed a mere 40 minutes prior to you starting your thread.

Later, in the thread, you posted about being financially hurt due to a sour ~$800 USD transaction on SilkRoad in spite of you claiming being part owner of a diamond mine and full owner of a business and $1.5M USD worth of property, half you lease out.

And, I'm the fuckin' troll for bringing these inconsistencies to light.

And, you locked the thread designed to help your ex-half-your-age Mormon girlfriend's dad to get out of a pickle, bringing more light to his plight than he or any of Green's family and friends combined, with myself even twitting about the campaign, of which you have failed to do such.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:42:38 PM

http://www.gofundme.com/helpushelpcurtis

Thanks to my family and friends who are supporting me. It's time like these that you really know who loves and Cares about you. Most of my famiky wont have anything to do with me.its a shame.

AM I A MOTHERFUCKIN' TROLL BECAUSE I POSTED THE QUOTE ABOVE? Can you, or anybody else see what's wrong with it? Or, do I need to spell it out?
bigasic

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:08:23 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 06:29:17 PM by bigasic

I assume its an issue between him and his family. Im sure its been embarrassing to see their son/brother in this situation. im only speculating but it makes total sense... hence probably the issue as to why the family isnt retweeting or re facebooking it. who knows it could be between an extended family member, I can only speculate, but it makes sense, i know you only see the bad and like to twist peoples words, so its really unfair to try to assume anything, I shouldnt even be doing it..

why dont you investigate yourself? there is a guy that spent a lot of time writing about you in a blog. Im sure that will keep you busy...

But, but you only say he wrote about your fathers obituary... i think you need to go read the entire thing.. I think it deserves to be the thread of the  year, and i dont blame Vod...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Good grief, you actually admit to rape....Lets see, you say it was in the late 80's and she was only 14 years old, your now 55. that would put you in your late 20's. And you give me  shit for DATING someone 15 years younger than me...Btw, she was over 21 and we were just really good friends.. you probably dont know this, but you can date someone and not have a sexual relationship with them, but you need to get a child drunk first...Sir, that is totally disgusting...

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:35:41 PM

I assume its an issue between him and his family. Im sure its been embarrassing to see their son/brother in this situation. im only speculating but it makes total sense... hence probably the issue as to why the family isnt retweeting or re facebooking it. who knows it could be between an extended family member, I can only speculate, but it makes sense, i know you only see the bad and like to twist peoples words, so its really unfair to try to assume anything, I shouldnt even be doing it..

No, I don't just see the bad, and it's only your words I'm using sans twisting, with the same for Leroy Fodor. Read that thread and see how I didn't have to twist his words.

Again, recall that you posted at April 29, 2015, 11:05:30 PM (your time) that you just noticed that Curtis Green started a GFM ~40 minutes earlier: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.0. It wasn't till being asked how that was possible did you explain it away via claiming to once date Curtis Green's daughter, with you and Curtis being basically the same age (mid-40ish at best now, in fact you're the eldest).

Then, you claimed that a sour $800 USD purchase via SilkRoad hurt you while penning elsewhere during the timeframe you were more than financially stable having assets in the millions.

Then, you left this forum during the time that Curtis Green was being tortured in a bathtub that's not outside the realm of possibility of you indirectly providing, not to return till ~6 1/2 months later via a new moniker, with you now claiming that that's normal with you.

Like I've said, nothing about all this adds up, hence my presence.
bigasic

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:59:17 PM

like i said, i have been away for months at a time multiple times, especially when I was having computer issues. I come on quite often without logging in, and i can guarantee that i lurked during that 6.5 months or whatever. i probably just didnt post. I have gone weeks or months without posting before. what does me getting ripped off for 800 bucks have to do with anything, it did hurt me financially,  back then i was having financial issues, that happens when your self employed, and just because building may be worth a lot of money, that doesnt mean that they are totally paid off and i have that much equity in them, lol... It made me more angry about getting ripped off than losing the money, but it did sting financially. did it make me have no money? no, but it caused issues with my checking account, thats for sure. what does me getting ripped off have anything to do with anything? that was like in 2011 if i remember right over 4 years ago, lol...

Ill say this again, i knew that his wife was going to start a GFM campaign a few days before it was actually posted, in fact, she told me that it was posted when it wasnt, she didnt publish it or something.. I kept looking and boom, i saw it. dont know why you have such issue with that..

Im done trying to convince you. I know that its legit, Vod thinks its legit, so i dont know what else to say, lol...

why not talk to her yourself if you have so many doubts?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:06:29 PM

like i said, i have been away for months at a time multiple times, especially when I was having computer issues. what does me getting ripped off for 800 bucks have to do with anything, it did hurt me financially,  back then i was having financial issues, that happens when your self employed, and just because building may be worth a lot of money, that doesnt mean that they are totally paid off and i have that much equity in them, lol... It made me more angry about getting ripped off than losing the money, but it did sting financially. did it make me have no money? no, but it caused issues with my checking account, thats for sure....

Also, during the same timeframe, you had a ~$100K USD order placed with BFL.

Also, are you this guy http://www.reddit.com/user/bitcoinlovesme ?
bigasic

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:20:56 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 08:07:48 PM by bigasic

one more thing, Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue. Vod had an issue, it was resolved and he let it go, why cant you?

AGain,  dont donate, im sure no one will care and no one will lose sleep over it, but it seems that you are really worried about this, lol...

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, if you look at the time line, i purchased the machines in july of 2011, i was scammed that fall, most of my on hand money was in those machines. so again, 800 bucks was a big loss to me at the time.. i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

Edit, i wanted to clarify, it was in 2012, that i made the big purchase, in 2011, i purchased graphic cards and fpgas i believe graphic cards for sure, cant remember when my fpgas arrived.... i know how you like to be specific.. heck, i could be wrong, its been so long, i cant even remember, but since your on the case, why dont you tell me when i purchased from BFL... that will save me some time. pm me the info as you are on ignore..
bigasic

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:34:06 PM

one more thing, Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue. Vod had an issue, it was resolved and he let it go, why cant you?

AGain,  dont donate, im sure no one will care and no one will lose sleep over it, but it seems that you are really worried about this, lol...

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

I contacted him personally with my Gleb signal. Thanks Gleb!!

lol, I knew it was you.... (im kidding, with gleb, you have to be very specific, almost like talking to a child.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: