Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Lying deposit takers, and the reasons why  (Read 7080 times)
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 07:54:27 PM

4. imsaguy. Supposedly invests in mining hardware. But somehow, he got caught in the pirate mess too. Also, both imsaguy and HashKing said they need 3 years to pay back. Coincidence or planned?

To be determined:
1. Kluge. I was in a skype chat room with all the above guys. Started to ask imsaguy question about what is his REAL plan to repay investors. In the end, I got kicked out by Kluge.
This doesn't mean Kluge is a scam, but that is enough reason to believe Kluge is planning with the above guys.

I was trying to explain it to you.  The 3 year plan was if I liquidated the mining gear now.  The gear is clearly worth more if it continues to mine.  I suspended dividends so that they could be used to expand the hardware and keep EIEIO profitable.  Its essentially a short term haircut which should keep the dividends going longer.  You couldn't shutup long enough to actually grasp that concept.  I ask you questions about what I had stated in my posting and you couldn't answer them, even though you claimed to have read it.   I think you skimmed it, saw only a few key words and then started to spew your mouth without have a clear grasp of what was going on.  kluge removed you  because you were being obstinate and completely unreasonable.
Could you explain why both you and hashking decided to stop paying at around the same time?
I understand the concept towards the end of our chat. But bottom line is....., the end result is the same. You are not paying dividends and no principal gets returned. At least at this moment.

I already explained that I could continue to pay dividends for the next 2 months and all it would have done is drained further capital from EIEIO and as difficulty continued to go up, there'd be less and less income.  What HashKing does or does not due has no bearing on me.  I have no btc invested in him and he had none with me.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 01:33:40 AM

Good to know. One thing puzzles me is that the chat room have had a lot of useless chatter prior to my rant, but that doesn't seem to bother you?
Maybe my rant that night was a LOT more than the usual useless chatter.

Dude, you were nuts.  You would not read.  I know you're not a native english reader/writer/speaker, but you did not give people a chance to explain.  You just typed over them when they were trying to explain the situation to you.  Maybe that's a cultural thing, but people kept telling you to settle down and read what they were writing.

It's not necessarily the questioning or explaining that pisses people off (generally, if that's the case, it's their issue).  It's the incessant unwillingness to partner in coming to some sort of understanding of the situation.

Talking to you that night was like talking to a wall of puke-flavored taffy with broken glass sticking out of it.  You explicitly stated that starting a shitstorm for imsaguy and others would solve your problems.  You would not listen to any plans or options that anyone was proposing.

I know you went in too deep and feel burned (which is why I helped you find buyers for your BST debt upon Pirate's default) but stop freaking out on everyone.  You just make it not worth the effort to deal with you.
I don't know which one is you on the skype room.
You help me find buyers for BST debt? I thought that somebody found me, b/c I was posting it on the chat room.
No one ever tried to explain to me why GUARANTEED and INSURED funds cannot be paid out.
The plan that you guys have is probably just to take off like pirate did. No plan would be acceptable, except the ORIGINAL plan.
Let me repeat that... the ORIGINAL plan was, the funds are INSURED and GUARANTEED.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:00:16 AM

Correct reeses. My share of BTC is VERY small compared to you guys, 30k, 50k, 100k, 500k. But the amount I have with imsaguy isn't a "small amount". If you think over 1000BTC is a small amount, why don't you just buy my debt off and I'll shut up, and at the same time, I'll praise you as lord.
I was forced to invest in imsaguy. The BTC I have with imsaguy is a result of my deposit with INAU's INSURED PPT. Since INAU couldn't pay, I settled with INAU to have him transfer his imsaguy's invesstment to me. By doing that, I was hoping that imsaguy would pay up later on, since he's running a hardware mining biz.
As it turns out, I got shit on again.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for working things out or ironing out a payback plan. But, nobody was discussing any solid plans.
IMO, if anyone were to pay anything out, imsaguy could have easily paid at least 1BTC to investors from his mining operation from today. He's got over 20GH, I am sure it generates more than 1BTC a day.
Paying 1BTC beats paying 0BTC, at least it shows there is some kind of progress.
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 03:23:56 AM

Paying 1BTC beats paying 0BTC, at least it shows there is some kind of progress.

Done.

EIEIO:

chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:25:45 AM

Done.
Confirmed. Now we are seeing some progress.
Hope you will work out a solid plan for everyone.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:46:53 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2012, 02:18:30 PM by chungenhung

Since you've been causing more trouble than I feel you should, I feel it is appropriate to reveal some facts.

So far, these deposit takers are NOT affected by BTCST default. Perhaps these are the REAL INSURED and GUARANTEED.
1. Myself. At one point, I have over 4000BTC deposits with me. When word came out that BTCST is ceasing operations, I had no problem returning ALL funds to my depositors that were made prior to BTCST annoucement.

This is disingenuous to the point of dishonesty.

When pirate announced his default, you had to sell your debt (at a discount) to gather the funds to pay people.  You also bought coins.  You were not "REAL INSURED" nor did you have "no problem".  You were shitting your pants because your problem, as usual, is not knowing what to do.

I won't name the people who effectively bailed you out (yes, with a consideration that they would profit from a future pirate pay out), but that is precisely what they did, and at a rate much, much higher than was offered to anyone else not in the "secret Skype chat".  Without their intervention, you would have defaulted as well.

Do not hold this up as an example of how you are in a better position than others to manage investments in a secure fashion.  You were lucky and people took pity on you because you were so emotionally out of control.  You cannot count on fairy godmothers to save you every time you make a mistake, so your deposits were not "GUARANTEED".

The weasel phrasing of "perhaps" does not protect you, either.  We all now know you were not REAL INSURED or GUARANTEED.  You and your depositors were lucky to have other people willing to give you BTC without a prior arrangement.
1. I didn't "had to sell" my debt. I sold it b/c I'd like to be somewhat protected. If I had to, why did I only sell a small portion of it when a lot more was offered?
2. Don't remember me buying coins. If I did, it was for trading.
3. Nobody bailed me out. I have enough funds to return. A lot of my earlier depositors got their BTC right when pirate defaulted.
4. I was not "REAL INSURED". I never mentioned INSURED or GUARANTEED in my deposit post, as I know A LOT OF things can go wrong, such as EVERYBODY running away with coins, P2P BTC network collapses, huge attack on major deposit holders, etc. When people asked me, I say I try my best to diversify, and would make sure I don't have direct pirate exposure with people's BTC. But as it turns out, most of my "diversified" portfolio were operated by pirate pass thru people, who claimed the funds have nothing to do with pirate. With INAU, I thought it is insured, with Hashking, I thought it is insured. With Imsaguy, I thought he put the money in hardware mining, in Nckrazze, I thought he is in mining.
Still waiting on some other people that supposedly don't have pirate exposure. I am hoping that the remaining ones really don't have pirate exposure and lost the BTC already.
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 03:06:40 AM

With Imsaguy, I thought he put the money in hardware mining

Those GPUs didn't show up on their own.

EIEIO:

chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:14:23 PM

With Imsaguy, I thought he put the money in hardware mining

Those GPUs didn't show up on their own.
Let me rephrase.
imsaguy maybe/did put money in hardware mining, but he decides not to pay anyone back, at least not in the short term.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 03:50:42 PM

So far, these deposit takers are NOT affected by BTCST default. Perhaps these are the REAL INSURED and GUARANTEED.
1. Myself. At one point, I have over 4000BTC deposits with me. When word came out that BTCST is ceasing operations, I had no problem returning ALL funds to my depositors that were made prior to BTCST annoucement.

We all now know you were not REAL INSURED or GUARANTEED.
4. I was not "REAL INSURED". I never mentioned INSURED or GUARANTEED in my deposit post

So we agree that you were lying, or at least intentionally misleading people into inferring something other than the truth, when you stated that perhaps you were "the REAL INSURED and GUARANTEED."

Anyway, I am glad to have that sorted.
1. I never mentioned INSURED or GUARANTEED in my "deposit post". Why? Again, b/c so much shit could go wrong in real life.
2. Note, I say PERHAPS. That was posted on 08/30 and things have changed quite a bit since then.
  Now I am still waiting on 5 "INSURED" and/or "GUARENTEED" to pay me back. There is no way I could have known that those "INSURED" and/or "GUARANTEED" were all fake.
Think of it this way. You've got $100k in bank that is FDIC insured. The bank tells you the deposit is insured. But, what if FDIC decides not to pay out? Or if FDIC decides to pay you back in devalued currency?
The bank have no way of knowing what the party providing the insurance would do in the future.
Fjordbit

Activity: 588

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 05:23:33 PM

It appears that Patrick Harnett is facing a liquidity issue as well, although it doesn't look like he's defaulted yet.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 05:42:47 PM

I did note you said "perhaps".  But wouldn't you be in a position to know yes or no if you "insured" or "guaranteed" your own liabilities?
No I wouldn't know, b/c anything can happen, and they eventually will happen. What if the world ends tomorrow? There's no guarantee in this world.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2012, 12:51:29 AM

In my book all the PPT operators are in a  criminal conspiracy and it doesn't matter how much they try and offload responsibility. According to the law you are equally guilty whether you knew it was a crime or not.

Next time when someone is offering unrealistic rates of return please resist the urge to funnel money into their scheme and you wont have an obviously guilty conscience.

chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 04:06:46 AM

Correct reeses. My share of BTC is VERY small compared to you guys, 30k, 50k, 100k, 500k. But the amount I have with imsaguy isn't a "small amount". If you think over 1000BTC is a small amount, why don't you just buy my debt off and I'll shut up, and at the same time, I'll praise you as lord.

PM me with what you will take for your "over 1000BTC".  You don't have to praise me as lord.
Great. I have 1055.4btc with imsaguy. That is without counting the dividends since start of September.
Since you trust imsaguy so much, please buy the investment from me. Your bonus would be the extra weekly dividends that he kept missing on paying out.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:34:20 PM

PM me with what you will take for your "over 1000BTC".  You don't have to praise me as lord.
Great. I have 1055.4btc with imsaguy. That is without counting the dividends since start of September.
Since you trust imsaguy so much, please buy the investment from me. Your bonus would be the extra weekly dividends that he kept missing on paying out.

PM me with what you will take for your "over 1000BTC".

Reading comprehension has always been your problem.  We are negotiating the value of a distressed asset.  You have something worth 1kbtc on "paper".  The NPV of this, if paid over three years, is much lower, especially given the rate of return on other investments that would be available when liquidating this one.  To you, the value is 0, 250, or 1055.4.

PM and we can discuss what your reasons are for giving it whichever value.
It is an distressed asset in my book, but apparently not in yours.
You've been defending Hashking and imsaguy from the beginning.
Since you trust imsaguy so much, the NPV value of this is MUCH higher. Think about it, you get 1000BTC plus additional dividends that imsaguy missed. Where in the real world would you get over 2% return per year on a savings account?
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:35:34 PM

In my book all the PPT operators are in a  criminal conspiracy and it doesn't matter how much they try and offload responsibility. According to the law you are equally guilty whether you knew it was a crime or not.

Next time when someone is offering unrealistic rates of return please resist the urge to funnel money into their scheme and you wont have an obviously guilty conscience.

You don't know the law.
NOBODY knows the law......
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:38:48 PM

You don't know the law.
NOBODY knows the law......
Stallone does.
mining4fun11

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 12:28:11 PM

Chungenhung should be added to this list according to the scam accusations thread.  It looks like he stopped paying. 
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 03:18:05 AM

Chungenhung should be added to this list according to the scam accusations thread.  It looks like he stopped paying. 
I paid those people, and they decided to start a thread accusing anyways.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 06:18:26 AM

I paid those people, and they decided to start a thread accusing anyways.
You have not paid us back, which is why the thread is there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: