Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoingate  (Read 8796 times)
michaelmclees

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:15:38 PM

Why don't you guys just pull together 50 bucks and hire a process server to find all the Trendon Shavers in Texas?

If you get an address and it leads to a $100,000 house with a Lamborghini in the driveway with a license plate that says "PR8AT40", you'll be on to something.  Barring that, you'll be stuck trying to make these online connections such as this one, which are spider-silk thin, at best.

$100k house with a Lambo in front of it ? Where do you live ? I wanna move THERE....lol

My house is $400k and it's a dump ....and I only have an old Skyline GT-R parked at it....LOL

I was implying that whoever lived there would be spending his ill-gotten gains on new money paraphernalia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:17:31 PM

Why don't you guys just pull together 50 bucks and hire a process server to find all the Trendon Shavers in Texas?

If you get an address and it leads to a $100,000 house with a Lamborghini in the driveway with a license plate that says "PR8AT40", you'll be on to something.  Barring that, you'll be stuck trying to make these online connections such as this one, which are spider-silk thin, at best.

$100k house with a Lambo in front of it ? Where do you live ? I wanna move THERE....lol

My house is $400k and it's a dump ....and I only have an old Skyline GT-R parked at it....LOL

I was implying that whoever lived there would be spending his ill-gotten gains on new money paraphernalia.

AAhhh...yes. Now I get it.

Like the guy living in a Trailer Court, with the Corvette parked in front Wink   (we have some of those around here....lol)

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:21:26 PM

Trenton Shaver (old fucker) ...doesn't equal.... Trendon Shavers (2nd husband, stepfather, video card trader in a face-2-face-meetup)

Sorry Phin...but at least it was entertaining.
Sooooooo close.

Ahh...what's a 40yr age difference and an alternate/similar name spelling between friends Wink

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 09:25:37 PM

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 09:29:04 PM

Over on the Thunderbolt website, there's an Edward Shaver. On eBay there's an EFshaver that got a feedback from a pirate who is currently selling these: http://www.ebay.com/sch/gijoepirate14/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

I bring this up because I remember a stop-motion pirate video posted on this forum recently.

I know that this seems rather skewed, but maybe somebody can find that video and see if any of the items for sale match those in the video.

~Bruno~
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:00:06 PM

Trenton Shaver (old fucker) ...doesn't equal.... Trendon Shavers (2nd husband, stepfather, video card trader in a face-2-face-meetup)

Sorry Phin...but at least it was entertaining.

In fact, there's a shit ton of information online about the Shavers family of which Trendon is a member (it's pretty easy to track who is related to whom) - who they are, where they live, where they work, etc is very easy information to locate.  There's absolutely no reason to believe that Trendon Shavers is an alias for an older guy called Trenton Shaver and every reason to believe that he's the brother of Rylan and Levin and son of Theodore Shavers.

GIS frequently throws up junk results (as does Google itself).  Don't assume its results are valid unless you can confirm them another way.

FWIW, I personally know many people who've used a "pirate" username over the years (the most common being Dread Pirate Roberts because The Princess Bride is a thing in some circles) - it doesn't mean they're connected, even if they live in the same city.  

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 10:12:12 PM

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Oklahoma/Oklahoma-City/precision-energy-services-inc/49328294.aspx

Owned by Chuck Lauzon and Gary Mazon, respectively.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Oklahoma/Oklahoma-City/chuck-lauzon/49328299.aspx
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Oklahoma/Oklahoma-City/gary-maxon/73864022.aspx

Precision Energy Services, Inc. has a location in Oklahoma City, OK. Active officers include Chuck Lauzon and Gary Maxon. The company's line of business includes Mfg Oil/Gas Field Machinery.

direct dial:   (405) 681-1095
Category:    Mfg Oil/Gas Field MachineryOil and gas field machinery
Source:      Dun & Bradstreet last refreshed 11/12/2011

REEVES WIRELINE SERVICES, INC. 10114 W COUNTY ROAD SUITE 118 MIDLAND TX 79711 (405) 681-1095

Does this help?

~Bruno~
556j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:35:53 PM

Just fuck off already, seriously. You contribute nothing to the forum but cancerous bullshit.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 10:36:27 PM

To show that the two Lauzons are probably one and the same...

http://www.weatherford.com/AboutWeatherford/CompanyInformation/CompanyBackground/

Headquartered in Switzerland, we currently operate in more than 100 countries across the globe and employ more than 58,000 people. With regional hubs in major energy-producing areas such as Asia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Russia, and the United States, we have located people, resources and authority closer to our clients. This global yet local structure permits better understanding of local markets and risks, enabling us to provide more responsive, more focused and more adaptable service.

http://www.weatherford.com/AboutWeatherford/CompanyInformation/

Weatherford (NYSE/Euronext Paris/SIX:WFT) is one of the largest global providers of products and services that span the drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention cycles of oil and natural gas wells. Weatherford is a new breed of service company—one that can provide the industry with extended products and services, more efficient operations, more powerful research and development capabilities and greater geographic diversity.

Weatherford

(405) 681-1095
2800 S Meridian Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73108

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weatherford_International

~Bruno~
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:37:53 PM

Just fuck off already, seriously. You contribute nothing to the forum but cancerous bullshit.

Phin is entertaining. YOU ARE A FUCKING TROLL.

Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:41:05 PM

I'm pretty sure Phinnaeus Gage is on to something this time.

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:42:16 PM

I'm pretty sure Phinnaeus Gage is on to something this time.

FTFY Wink

.....an overdose of Ritalin....lol

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 10:45:41 PM

Your welcome! I knew that after spending countless hours trying to help fellow Bitcoiners, even at the expense of fucking up a few times, I would be recognized by a thoughtful user.

~Bruno~

PS: There's an ignore option on the left. Feel free to use it if you don't desire my help.
ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:00:30 PM

Seriously Phinn?  Weatherford?  They are HUGE in the oil/gas area... the fact they have ties in other energy companies or in TX is not really a surprise.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
repentance

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:06:58 PM

Phin, you're going off on tangents again.  If you evidence of a connection between pirate and Zhou, can you please just post it instead of derailing your own thread with all of these tenuous connections to...something.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 11:10:35 PM

http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/4295131739/7c85d99d/Charles/Lauzon

International free lance and independent professional in the oil and gas, chemical, and waste management industries. Worked in Europe, Asia, USA, Russia, Jordan, Serbia, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Georgia, Kazakhstan Native English speaker, fluent French, basic German, Russian. Project manager, Wasste storage guidelines, Bucharest, Romanai, Fichtner Earlier employers were: Union Carbide, plant process engineer Exxon, business analyst and distribution engineer/customer service Riber, Sales Manager Asia St. Gobain, Plant and Profit Center Director Recently projects with: Tacis, Meda, EAR, Phare, World Bank, USAID Free Lance international consultant working on infrastructure and industrial development in Eastern Europe, Russia and the Middle East. (Feasibibility studies, project management/development, waste).

Seriously Phinn?  Weatherford?  They are HUGE in the oil/gas area... the fact they have ties in other energy companies or in TX is not really a surprise.

But what is surprising is that there's a Charles (Chuck) Lauzon affiliated with them. The same Chuck that used a Jared Leto avatar connected with Zhou Tong, coupled with his likeness resembling that of a Trendon Shaver(no S), of which a Trendon Shavers has been connected with Pirate. Does anybody else see the waste management connection? (maybe I shouldn't have penned that)

Phin, you're going off on tangents again.  If you evidence of a connection between pirate and Zhou, can you please just post it instead of derailing your own thread with all of these tenuous connections to...something.

I think the above is a pretty good case, repentance.

~Bruno~
repentance

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:47:58 PM

People have had a lot of information about Trendon Shavers (including his address) for a while.  The question was whether pirate was actually Trendon Shavers or whether pirate had hijacked the identity of the real life Trendon Shavers.  The evidence that pirate actually is Trendon Shavers is pretty overwhelming at this point.  The next step is establishing whether or not he's done a skip (which should not be difficult).

michaelmclees

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 12:36:47 AM

People have had a lot of information about Trendon Shavers (including his address) for a while.  The question was whether pirate was actually Trendon Shavers or whether pirate had hijacked the identity of the real life Trendon Shavers.  The evidence that pirate actually is Trendon Shavers is pretty overwhelming at this point.  The next step is establishing whether or not he's done a skip (which should not be difficult).

Ok then, why don't you put together whatever small amount of money it takes to establish that a person actually lives at that address.  After that, you can attempt to find out if the resident is Trendon Shavers.  All I'm saying is, this stuff is cheap next to the amount of money lost, and no one seems to be putting it out.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 01:07:53 AM

I leave for about an hour to get a trucker on the road heading to Oregon with a load of barn beams, only to return to find my epic thread in Swahilihand. At least I learned from Jeff (the trucker) that while on the road he has had conversations with other truckers about Bitcoin and was taken aback when I bought up the subject. He was on a deadline, but he did let me know that truckers in general are fed up with the current way they have to pay for their fuel via some named and dominating service, one of which I forgot, although it was only a few minutes ago. I guess I was too excited to get back to my epic thread to remember such an important piece of information. I'll call him later and find out.

At any rate, about this thread being in swahiliand. I worked my ass off for hours to make sure all the facts were straight and even presented it in a coherent fashion, yet I still loose. I guess I need to do some more digging to get that well deserved BlowBob.

~Bruno~
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: