Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoingate  (Read 8796 times)
dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 01:36:03 AM

I dont get it.   Huh so... these two old guys are the same old guy?

poop!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 01:44:11 AM

I dont get it.   Huh so... these two old guys are the same old guy?

One was linked to a partner of Trendon Shavers and looks a hell like another Trendon Shaver(no S).

Charles Lauzon used an image of Jared Leto, the actor, as his avatar, and the same JL is an investor in Surf Air, mentioned by Zhou Tong as his last tweet on Twitter.

Now I'm going to dig deeper and see what else I can uncover. Who knows. Maybe I'll find out that Roger Ver once dealt Magic the Gathering cards prior to becoming a Bitcoiner. A long shot, but I know of a certain guy that'll take bets on just about anything if anybody's interested in wagering.

~Bruno~

PS: I guess I best start to like Orange(s), for it looks like lemons are going out of season.
dirtycat

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 01:46:31 AM

One was linked to a partner of Trendon Shavers and looks a hell like another Trendon Shaver(no S).

Charles Lauzon used an image of Jared Leto, the actor, as his avatar, and the same JL is an investor in Surf Air, mentioned by Zhou Tong as his last tweet on Twitter.

Now I'm going to dig deeper and see what else I can uncover. Who knows. Maybe I'll find out that Roger Ver once dealt Magic the Gathering cards prior to becoming a Bitcoiner. A long shot, but I know of a certain guy that'll take bets on just about anything if anybody's interested in wagering.

~Bruno~

PS: I guess I best start to like Orange(s), for it looks like lemons are going out of season.

got it.. thanks for clearing that up! on with your crusade!!!

poop!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 02:03:18 AM

~Bruno~

got it.. thanks for clearing that up! on with your crusade!!!

And you guys think that I'm fucked up. Sombody(s) took a lot of time, effort and money to produce a video depicting Jared Leto as an Illuminati figure. I just now leaned this fact and watched the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22IjibKFYy4

~Bruno~
thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:05:20 AM

I gotta say OP, you've been keeping me entertained the last few days...lol.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:06:14 AM

Should be: Trendon Shavers and Trenton Shaver

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 02:27:23 AM

You meant Trenton Shaver and Charles Lauzon.

GULPPPPPPPPPP! I just realized that I'm off by two letters and not just one.

I always admit to my mistakes, and this enlightenment does weaken my case a tad or two.

Damn, I want to blame cablepair so badly for posting that image and tricking me into following this red herring, but I can't.

I'm not done yet, though.

~Bruno~
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:39:07 AM

http://m.xx.c.akam.licdn.com/media/p/2/000/02f/116/0d246b3.jpg
http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/1/6/1/e/member_50045662.jpeg

No, I meant what I wrote. Was trying to tell you what you just realized lol
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 02:49:22 AM

http://m.xx.c.akam.licdn.com/media/p/2/000/02f/116/0d246b3.jpg
http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/1/6/1/e/member_50045662.jpeg

No, I meant what I wrote. Was trying to tell you what you just realized lol

I concur, hence adding the GULPPPPPPPPPPPP!, for it was at that time I realized one of us fucked up.  Roll Eyes

I did just re-found a thread via Google, and opt to include the following post from that thread which may, or may not, have any bearing on my ongoing investigation.

So they invite Mr Anderson to spooksville 2 months ago to give a lecture/presentation to them so they can make it seem like they aren't involved?

Seems likely they would do it that way, that's why they didn't!

When I heard the CIA wanted to talk with someone about bitcoins, I knew from that moment it was a ruse. The CIA knew about bitcoins long before that interview. It's their job. And it's their job to deceive.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 05:11:42 PM

I forgot to include that Surf Air is a members only Airline.

Surf Air does not currently own or operate aircraft.

Would you believe people are lining up via paying membership fees to fly on a plane that doesn't exist?

And to think that Zhou Tong linked to their site and some George Henderson guy happened upon Zhou's tweet and felt it merited a retweet.

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 05:33:45 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2012, 05:44:56 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

An interesting YouTube exchange.

There is SO MUCH false information in this it's not even funny. They don't tell you about the HUGE amount you must pay upfront to JOIN..How much to "REGISTER" Wade?Huh You don't mention that do you!!. This is more than $20,000 a year....and they are putting people out of business. Not commercial airlines...This is a rip off...I hope people explore this before just believing what this guy is saying. You cannot fly all your want for $1,000.00. Trust me......HE IS LYING.

We're sorry you feel this way! We tried to be as transparent as possible in the interview, but would love to answer any questions you have at 650-479-5833 or info@surfair.com. Furthermore, my name is Jen, and I would be glad to personally speak with you if you sent an email requesting me. Have a nice day!

Sounds to me like this Jen guy (not sure who he is yet) would fit right in here on this forum.

Check out this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQt_d8Z3lps

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 06:17:50 PM

Here's an interesting guy I just stumbled upon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffcliff1/followers

Check out who he follows. Here's one of interest: https://twitter.com/onetoughpirate (located in Madison, Wisconsin)

~Bruno~
michaelmclees

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 06:19:30 PM

Stop it.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 06:30:39 PM

Stop it.

LOL
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 06:31:03 PM

Here's an interesting guy I just stumbled upon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffcliff1/followers

Check out who he follows. Here's one of interest: https://twitter.com/onetoughpirate (located in Madison, Wisconsin)

~Bruno~

I hear there are a bunch of pirates who put on a show in vegas... was p@40 just there?  coincidence?

What about the pirates in Somalia...  I don't think they would extradite.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 06:41:21 PM

so:

>zhou tong was retweeted by
>george henderson who invested in the same company as
>jared leto who likes pirates and who's picture is the avatar of
>charles lauzon who knows about bitcoin, resembles a man named Trenton Shaver, and is friends with
>zach nasakasanasa who worked with
>trendon shavers aka Pirateat40

Is that right?
Seems pretty far out there IMHO.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 07:01:21 PM

so:

>charles lauzon who knows about bitcoin, resembles a man named Trenton Shaver, and is friends with

Is that right?

Plus I provided the links so, yes, that's in a nutshell.

BTW, that HIV pirate guy has nothing to with Bitcoin, as far as I know, but the Pirate naming idea could have stemmed from there.

Did you know that SurfAir has a French connection, and has anybody looked at the VCs that have invested in them, besides Leto?

Wade, the CEO, used to work for the DIA (not CIA).

~Bruno~
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:07:45 PM

so:

Is that right?

Plus I provided the links so, yes, that's in a nutshell.

BTW, that HIV pirate guy has nothing to with Bitcoin, as far as I know, but the Pirate naming idea could have stemmed from there.

Did you know that SurfAir has a French connection, and has anybody looked at the VCs that have invested in them, besides Leto?

Wade, the CEO, used to work for the DIA (not CIA).

~Bruno~

I am very impressed that you were able to connect all those dots, I'm just not sure what it means.

Do you think there is more to BTCST than Trendon Shavers running a ponzi scheme? It seems like a pretty simple explanation to me.
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:15:32 PM

so:

Is that right?

I think the 6 degrees of separation you have here could connect just about anyone to just about anyone else.
Math Man

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:58:40 PM

so:

Is that right?

I think the 6 degrees of separation you have here could connect just about anyone to just about anyone else.

Why isn't Kevin Bacon involved in this yet?  Phinn, care to comment?  After all, 6 is the magic number for Kevin Bacon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: