Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ways to invest Bitcoins  (Read 11383 times)
jeanne0012

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:03:08 AM

Why not diversify some amount of your bitcoin to some promising altcoins, especially at this time their price is really attractive, Such as Dash, NXT etc. when Bitcoin's price rebound, altcoins may bounce strongly. Do your research carefully before making decision!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:16:38 AM

i find it risky to diversify too much into altcoin, you need to choose at best 3 altcoin carefully, and only the big ones, yeah i know that some unknown ones sometimes explode and give you x10-x25 but is too much of a gamble

i think that dash is just a pump and dump trash, nxt and monero may be better choice
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:57:47 AM

ahh buy, send to paper wallet, store, profit. forget about altcoins, daily trading, mining or other fancy ways how to stress yourself. just HODL in long term and say thanks to me later.) thanks for attention.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:40:19 AM

i find it risky to diversify too much into altcoin, you need to choose at best 3 altcoin carefully, and only the big ones, yeah i know that some unknown ones sometimes explode and give you x10-x25 but is too much of a gamble

i think that dash is just a pump and dump trash, nxt and monero may be better choice

altcoins in general are one big pump and dump scheme. altcoins, it doesn't matter which one are not investments. it's pure gambling.
regtrade (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:18:56 PM

altcoins in general are one big pump and dump scheme. altcoins, it doesn't matter which one are not investments. it's pure gambling.

You're not wrong, but gambling and investing are pretty much synonymous. That said, these are the equivelant of penny stocks. They are a high risk investment and not the sort I would want to have a significant part of a portfolio in

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:46:00 PM

Investing into PoS coins, staking does seem to be very interesting option.

I like DMD Diamond, 50% annual interest

https://bit.diamonds/

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:13:20 AM

Investing into PoS coins, staking does seem to be very interesting option.

I like DMD Diamond, 50% annual interest

https://bit.diamonds/

Investing in POS coins can be quite risky.  Especially if they don't have utility.

One POS coin I support though is clams.  Just-dice uses CLAMS and it adds quite a bit of utility to the coin.  And it doesn't have a crazy interest rate.  You can also earn through investing in the bankroll of the site.
J.Miller

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:24:37 AM

You could invest in cloud mining which potentially would increase your balance or decrease depending on the rise/fall of hashlet. I use scrypt.cc because its been out there for a long time and its not a ponzi, othewise it would close down when a close friend of mine deposited over 20 bitcoins there and kept it in there for over 3 months..... anyways Good luck with your choices:)
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:10:23 AM

Renceny launched website bitgold.com might fit you. You can buy gold there using BTC.
regtrade (OP)

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:42:16 PM

Renceny launched website bitgold.com might fit you. You can buy gold there using BTC.

Bitgold looks awesome. Need to see what the fees are like on ATM withdrawals before it gets a 10/10 but seems great Smiley

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:51:23 PM

What is there to invest Bitcoins in without having to cash out to fiat first?

I was looking for ways to buy physical gold (held in bank), stocks/shares, stuff like that, but options seem very limited.

Any ideas?

My idea is fast trade

You trade cryptocoin in 1-2 days
Put 10-20% profit and withdraw your bitcoin sell in usd
keep your usd

Repeat that 10-20 time per month and you get double your money Smiley

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:07:03 PM

Bitgold looks awesome. Need to see what the fees are like on ATM withdrawals before it gets a 10/10 but seems great Smiley

they talk about 1% fees for redeeming and buying gold, don't know for internal trading, but i think it is less than that
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:23:31 PM

You might find Havelock useful, https://www.havelockinvestments.com/

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
steven.G999

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:28:23 PM

I invest in coin ICO sometimes it makes me gain a lot and very fast but sometimes can also be a scammer
cwick

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:44:45 PM

ahh buy, send to paper wallet, store, profit. forget about altcoins, daily trading, mining or other fancy ways how to stress yourself. just HODL in long term and say thanks to me later.) thanks for attention.
lol...
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:22:08 PM

well did you tryed poloniex,you can offer your btc to be lended,currently a interest fee is around 0.04% and you got a collateral if something goes wrong i made 60ksatoshis with some low0.25btc but i dont sugest to invest more than 10btc on lending.... but well if i had i would use them on lending with colateral on poloniex
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:32:19 PM

I invest in coin ICO sometimes it makes me gain a lot and very fast but sometimes can also be a scammer

altcoin ipo's and ico's are 98% of the times scams. buying into such crap might give you a lot profit in 10% of the cases, but they mostly ends in huge losses for the buyers.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:24:41 PM

You can lend your BTC on www.BTCjam.com
or if you are good with forex trading try www.1broker.com
elisa9825

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:37:25 AM

lol...
This way is not better than just sending BTC to paper wallet. You will end up getting nothing.
Graphics

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:02:08 AM

You can invest your bitcoins to digital assets, which are promising projects have a lot of features. Their development teams are creative and active, such as SuperNET, MaidSafeCoin, NuShares, InstantDEX etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: