Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ways to invest Bitcoins  (Read 11381 times)
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:25:09 PM

Actually my personal opinion is without any kinds of thought should buy any kinds of BTC because it's never lost money which is invest for coins. I can give insured its very important and profitable investment for even small or big investors. Personally I did for myself for many kinds of coins. I always given advice all my well known and reliable person about this great BTC. By me if can get even a little bit of help anybody its very much great feeling to me.

hasmukhrawal

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:06:51 PM

even I am into investing kinda thing nowadays .
I am thinking to invest on stocks or other crypto currencies what do you say which one might be better ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
thriftshopping

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:18:03 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is most easily and directly done by buying BTC units however you can then storing them offline. If you are investing more than $5k - $10k, you might want to divert a small amount to developers of open source projects for Bitcoin or to tipping. If you want more leverage, you can invest a similarly small amount in one or two of the altcoins since these tend to rise and fall more than Bitcoin in the case of a genuine, new money bubble.
vladxp300

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 01:49:13 AM

One way you can invest #Bitcoins is in Forex! As you well know, bitcoins are getting worldwide recognition as potentially an addition or perhaps an enhanced development of the modern-day currency system. Because currently bitcoin value is highly volatile, now is the time to try bitcoin trading in Forex and possibly greatly profiting.  So how to begin trading Bitcoins today? Easy. Open an InstaForex account under my promotional referral link (I work at Insta): https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/bitcoin_1/?x=JIYQ Once you open an account, you could instantly start trading bitcoin using the featured new Contract For Differences (CFD) instrument – BTC USD (Bitcoin - US Dollar). You could even use bitcoins to either deposit or withdraw money in your trading account. Thank you for giving Forex Bitcoin trading a try. Good luck and happy trading bitcoins!
TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:15:35 AM

There is an ad to sell bitcoin in exchange for solid gold on localbitcoins. Pretty good rate, too

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:17:59 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a pretty risky business, so you should only use a relatively small amount of capital that you can afford to lose entirely if things go badly. But these high risks could also come with high rewards.

You can still make money from mining coins, from buying and holding them, or from trading them on the financial markets.
vladxp300

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 03:40:02 PM

I truly agree! Investing carries a significant amount of risk! But in the end it could pay off big-time if you use reasonable strategies. The best way to ensure you receive the highest RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI) is if you accurately follow your intuition, invest the amount you are willing to lose, and do not get overly engaged and addicted to such trading! I could also suggest that whatever method you use, be sure to allocate at least some minor portions of invested profits to good-causes. This could include - donations to charity organizations or giveaways of some SATOSHIs to random bitcoin addresses who are truly in need of some sort of capital. This could also pay off greatly, based on the golden rule to treat others like you want to be treated! Whichever method you use, know that investing in Bitcoins could some day turn out to be converted into lifetime supply of wealth! Happy Investing, And I Am Certain That Bitcoin Is The Place To Start!
chriswen

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a pretty risky business, so you should only use a relatively small amount of capital that you can afford to lose entirely if things go badly. But these high risks could also come with high rewards.

You can still make money from mining coins, from buying and holding them, or from trading them on the financial markets.

mining coins is not in anyway risk free.  Nor is it the best investment opportunity.  Just because you're investing Bitcoin doesn't mean you need to invest in Bitcoin mining.
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:22:08 AM

mining coins is not in anyway risk free.  Nor is it the best investment opportunity.  Just because you're investing Bitcoin doesn't mean you need to invest in Bitcoin mining.

altcoin better to high profit with highrisk than bitcoin
you can see DOGECOIN
that coin is best to invest short time
i think invest is like trading if you get some profit you can sell it and wait to buy (invest) in perfect time Smiley

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:08:44 AM

there was a time where mining altcoin was the best investment you can ever do, and without risk basically, you just need to instamine a good amount at launch and dump to one sucker on the thread of that alt

then repeat, it was one of the most profitable way, and the good part of it, is that it was possible with 1 gpu only, i think it's still possible, but to a much lower extent
chriswen

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:14:16 PM

you can see DOGECOIN
i think invest is like trading if you get some profit you can sell it and wait to buy (invest) in perfect time Smiley

Yes it is possible to day trade altcoins but you also have better things you can do like trade Bitcoin on leverage or forex, stocks, commodities and indexes.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:43:02 PM

you also have better things you can do like trade Bitcoin on leverage or forex, stocks, commodities and indexes.

In the real world, over 80% of new leverage traders lose all their originally allocated "investment" money, most within three months.
Why should it be any different in Bitcoinland?
The idea you can just rock up and make money trading complex derivative markets is ridiculous, and I would have a small bet that the people recommending it so offhandedly have never traded anything but Magic Cards in their lives.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
JayCoDon

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 05:01:11 PM

I have just started lending it out to other traders. So far, the one person I lent to has an impeccable record with paying back her loans. I'll get 6% after a one month investment. Do that 12 times a year and you've effectively grown your bitcoin by 72%. Naturally there are risks, but these P2P lending sites are getting good at building a good dossier on the borrowers.
chriswen

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:53:37 PM

you also have better things you can do like trade Bitcoin on leverage or forex, stocks, commodities and indexes.

In the real world, over 80% of new leverage traders lose all their originally allocated "investment" money, most within three months.
The idea you can just rock up and make money trading complex derivative markets is ridiculous, and I would have a small bet that the people recommending it so offhandedly have never traded anything but Magic Cards in their lives.

You can lose the same amount of money on alts too.
chriswen

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:55:02 PM

I have just started lending it out to other traders. So far, the one person I lent to has an impeccable record with paying back her loans. I'll get 6% after a one month investment. Do that 12 times a year and you've effectively grown your bitcoin by 72%. Naturally there are risks, but these P2P lending sites are getting good at building a good dossier on the borrowers.

If you're lending it out to traders then why don't you just use an exchange?
BITCOINERSEJATI

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:28:37 AM

i can't understand forex index trade, that very hard to me bittrex is simpler than it
Or Btc-e is better to trade with more volume every day

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:19:18 AM

I'm not sure whether your interest is purely gold or bitcoin but nevertheless the best way is still to diversify and put your holdings into both. You can actually convert your btc stash directly to physical gold coins and sites like amagimetals actually let you buy using btc.
Yeah its better to diversify your investment so that you can earn in different investment. And that investment help your other investment financialy.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:51:18 AM

you can see DOGECOIN

altcoins can give you a great return, but only a few people are lucky to achieve so. other brainless "altcoin investors" will most likely lose at least 50% of their investment.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:13:57 PM

you can see DOGECOIN

altcoins can give you a great return, but only a few people are lucky to achieve so. other brainless "altcoin investors" will most likely lose at least 50% of their investment.
But its ok to have 50% of lost because you can more money by failing sometimes you will know the strategies so that you can avoid this situation in your succeeding investment.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:22:46 AM

As others has mentioned you can always trade in alternative crypto currencies, this is a high risk option but there is profit to be made if you spend a good bit of time researching and monitoring your investment, I have seen coin values triple overnight but then also fall at the same rate so you do need to invest time as well as BTC into the altcoin market.  There are some decent exchanges that have been around for a while one of whch being Bittrex which I mainly use.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: