Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:07:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:17:24 PM

We will ask C-CEX to disable the wallets till the ICO 5 days dumping phase is over, so that miners cannot dump on the buywall that was setup by C-CEX, this to protect our ICO investors even better.

Don't do this. I strongly believe this is wrong. This way we will never know the real market value of the coin until the wallet opens! And what do you think miners will do, if they cannot dump the coins on market immediately while mining?
In that case they will either
a) don't mine at all (which will drop the hashrate, and hence the mining price of the coin);
b) or keep their coins until the wallet opens, then dump all them immediately after wallet opening, killing the price of coin. As soon as buy wall is removed at that point, ICO investors will be screwed then - left with bags full of coins they cannot even sell back at cost!

Both things are bad for the coin, so please refrain from doing this. I would be interested on what community thinks about this though.

I completely disagree. The point of the post-ICO buy wall is to allow ICO investors to sell back their coins if they decide they regret having bought into the ICO (unlikely to happen IMO since this coin will be dramatically undervalued at the ICO price), the post-ICO buy wall is not supposed to be there for miners to dump into. If you are going to let miners dump into the post-ICO buy wall, just don't have a post-ICO buy wall because that completely defeats the purpose.

Well, let me explain once more.
If the buy wall is set only when the wallet is closed, nothing will happen during those 5 days, nobody will actually sell/buy a lot, and things will be very quiet until those 5 days pass. ICO holders will have no reason to sell back, because the REAL value (determined by real world, including the miners) will not be clear.
Then 5 days pass, the wallet opens, buy wall disappears, and real world (and miners) intrudes into the scene! Price may fall immediately, and poor ICO investors cannot do anything anymore. Even if they want to sell back, they cannot, because the buy wall is gone!
This situation is good only for scamcoin developer (I am not telling this one is!), to be able to get the funds out, before the real market stabilizes. And this approach in reality defeats the purpose of buy wall!! Because buy wall will be there when nobody needs that, and will be gone when it is most needed.

Hope I explained my point better. I would personally never invest in ICO if wallet will be closed. I will buy from miners huge dump when wallet opens  Grin

The post-ICO buy wall should not be up for 5 days, the wallets should not be closed for 5 days. That is indeed a problem if that is what is going to happen. Post-ICO buy wall should be up for maybe 1 day while the wallet is waiting to be released.

Also, the PoW rewards will need to be adjusted according to how much of the ICO is actually sold, otherwise the miners will be mining too large a % of the coin.

If you think there will be a huge dump on a coin that will have a marketcap lower than 20 btc then, I am sorry, but I think you are mistaken. This coin already has a lot more going for it than coins with 100,000 USD marketcaps, and you think 4000 USD marketcap is too high? Lol.

Also, how would this help developer be able to get funds out? The ICO-buy wall will have all the funds they made in it, meaning those funds will be stuck there the entire time. It's not the job of the devs to use the funds they raised to buy coins from miners (in fact, that makes absolutely no sense), it isn't even their job to do that for ICO investors- it's just nice that they are.

Do NOT put a buy wall up for miners with the ICO funds, that is plain stupid. If anything just don't put any post-ICO buy wall up. They aren't asking for much during their ICO, I think they deserve (and need) the funds to continue development.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:19:45 PM

We will ask C-CEX to disable the wallets till the ICO 5 days dumping phase is over, so that miners cannot dump on the buywall that was setup by C-CEX, this to protect our ICO investors even better.

Don't do this. I strongly believe this is wrong. This way we will never know the real market value of the coin until the wallet opens! And what do you think miners will do, if they cannot dump the coins on market immediately while mining?
In that case they will either
a) don't mine at all (which will drop the hashrate, and hence the mining price of the coin);
b) or keep their coins until the wallet opens, then dump all them immediately after wallet opening, killing the price of coin. As soon as buy wall is removed at that point, ICO investors will be screwed then - left with bags full of coins they cannot even sell back at cost!

Both things are bad for the coin, so please refrain from doing this. I would be interested on what community thinks about this though.

I completely disagree. The point of the post-ICO buy wall is to allow ICO investors to sell back their coins if they decide they regret having bought into the ICO (unlikely to happen IMO since this coin will be dramatically undervalued at the ICO price), the post-ICO buy wall is not supposed to be there for miners to dump into. If you are going to let miners dump into the post-ICO buy wall, just don't have a post-ICO buy wall because that completely defeats the purpose.

Well, let me explain once more.
If the buy wall is set only when the wallet is closed, nothing will happen during those 5 days, nobody will actually sell/buy a lot, and things will be very quiet until those 5 days pass. ICO holders will have no reason to sell back, because the REAL value (determined by real world, including the miners) will not be clear.
Then 5 days pass, the wallet opens, buy wall disappears, and real world (and miners) intrudes into the scene! Price may fall immediately, and poor ICO investors cannot do anything anymore. Even if they want to sell back, they cannot, because the buy wall is gone!
This situation is good only for scamcoin developer (I am not telling this one is!), to be able to get the funds out, before the real market stabilizes. And this approach in reality defeats the purpose of buy wall!! Because buy wall will be there when nobody needs that, and will be gone when it is most needed.

Hope I explained my point better. I would personally never invest in ICO if wallet will be closed. I will buy from miners huge dump when wallet opens  Grin

The post-ICO buy wall should not be up for 5 days, the wallets should not be closed for 5 days. That is indeed a problem if that is what is going to happen. Post-ICO buy wall should be up for maybe 1 day while the wallet is waiting to be released.

Also, the PoW rewards will need to be adjusted according to how much of the ICO is actually sold, otherwise the miners will be mining too large a % of the coin.

If you think there will be a huge dump on a coin that will have a marketcap lower than 20 btc then, I am sorry, but I think you are mistaken. This coin already has a lot more going for it than coins with 100,000 USD marketcaps, and you think 4000 USD marketcap is too high? Lol.

Also, how would this help developer be able to get funds out? The ICO-buy wall will have all the funds they made in it, meaning those funds will be stuck there the entire time.

Correct... but why are people not buying? Ok, buying always happen at the end of ICO Cheesy
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:19:53 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 11:59:56 PM by drays

Regarding the 5 days period, I took is from C-Cex ICO agreement:

"6. Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension."

------------------------------

Do you think that there will be a huge dump?

I suppose if miners will not dump during those 5 days, they will dump later (this time not to buy wall, but to normal buyers on C-Cex).
If hashrate is low (and that could happen because multipools will not be playing in the game, as they cannot dump; also big part of miners will not be mining, because there is no immediate profit from immediate dumping), the mining cost will be low, so miners may readily dump at low prices.

Anyway, community and Dev can do whatever they think is right. If this approach (wallets closed during buy wall existence) is chosen, I may not take part in ISO, but instead it would be a pretty interesting experiment for me to watch Smiley. We'll see who is right then Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:20:35 PM

I think marketcap between $25k - $50k is possible, longer term $100k, depending how everything is moving...
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:13:46 AM

Apparently you should have used crowdsale.io for your ICO because a coin which is promising only masternodes and "marketing" and doesn't even have a freaking website raised 50 btc.. Wtf is wrong with crypto.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:21:58 AM

Apparently you should have used crowdsale.io for your ICO because a coin which is promising only masternodes and "marketing" and doesn't even have a freaking website raised 50 btc.. Wtf is wrong with crypto.

But how much is real? I mean? The guy that bought a lot of coins also bought a lot of coins of 007.
Crypto Focus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 07:00:03 AM

Everything is wrong. Scams lately ruined the last piece of trust.
Devs of other ico's buys their own coins. We do not do that. Our ico is real.
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:53:18 AM

You can't be fucking serious. REALLY? grav, sphere, shell, goat and a bunch of other coins have got the same wallet with 25k for masternodes of course all decendants from crave and tron. AND YOU ARE SELLING THEM? WTF

Placebo and his ICO scams, can't believe people actually believe his shit. You got a wife and a kid man, get a fucking real job.

I want to share some wallet screenshots with you.

ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 08:02:48 AM

You can't be fucking serious. REALLY? grav, sphere, shell, goat and a bunch of other coins have got the same wallet with 25k for masternodes of course all decendants from crave and tron. AND YOU ARE SELLING THEM? WTF

Placebo and his ICO scams, can't believe people actually believe his shit. You got a wife and a kid man, get a fucking real job.

I want to share some wallet screenshots with you.

I cannot understand your quote...
why?

nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:09:02 AM

This meme was pure shit, it made me mad enough to want to tell you so.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:32:45 AM

FUD is increasing, people want to keep ICO money as low as possible to have a bigger stake, start to like FCS more and more Cheesy
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:36:30 AM

i am in
this project looking good!
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:48:26 AM

i am in

100 times better than fucking viral that's for sure.
i said the same after analyzing viral
at start i thought to invest to viral, but at last day of phase 1 i understood - scam (own bought coins) shity second phase/ shity price/danger manipulators etc
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:26:34 AM

If the market stays closed for 5 days for "non ico buyers"... You guys should all understand there isnt an easier way to pump a coin right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Only the coins who we're bought on ccex during the ico will be tradeable... Making this an easy pumptarget Grin Grin Decide for yourself if you believe in profit AFTER the 5th day  Wink

Edit:

I just need to say this as well... Having put up a "buy-back" wall is absolutely ridiculous!  Cheesy That is like.. "Oh fuck.. I made a mistake and the price is tanking.. thank fuck I can still sell into the "buy-back" wall and come out non-harmed... Seriously people... WTF!? Grin The one who ever thought of this rule should be hiding in a corner and cry out of shame Cheesy "Hey I know, lets make a "Buy-back" wall. This way we cut our chances of losing our WISELY and well OBSERVED investment  Cheesy Cheesy omg this shit cracks me up...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:37:14 AM

i am in

at start i thought to invest to viral, but at last day of phase 1 i understood - scam (own bought coins) shity second phase/ shity price/danger manipulators etc

Yes it is much better then VIRAL, but VIRAL has a lot of BTC, i mean they bought 95% of all coins and will pump it, people will follow and they will dump it, all free BTCs for VIRAL dev. This is something different. Look 007, Clevercoin sold out in 1 day, 70 BTC in one day? This coin is already a few days on C-CEX and only 14 BTC sold, i just want to say, maybe that is a coin with ONLY REAL BUYS. As lets face it, if everything is working nicely on CryptoFocus.info then this coin will be worth a little more then 14 BTC or 70 BTC or 200 BTC? Then this coin can be worth $250k, at least that is my point of view.
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 12:37:39 PM

i am in

Yes it is much better then VIRAL, but VIRAL has a lot of BTC, i mean they bought 95% of all coins and will pump it, people will follow and they will dump it, all free BTCs for VIRAL dev. This is something different. Look 007, Clevercoin sold out in 1 day, 70 BTC in one day? This coin is already a few days on C-CEX and only 14 BTC sold, i just want to say, maybe that is a coin with ONLY REAL BUYS. As lets face it, if everything is working nicely on CryptoFocus.info then this coin will be worth a little more then 14 BTC or 70 BTC or 200 BTC? Then this coin can be worth $250k, at least that is my point of view.

i could post my c-cex account to show my bought if need.
If everyone who boughtshows is screenshot we could demonstrate that only real people have bought Crypto Focus

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:45:49 PM

i am in

i could post my c-cex account to show my bought if need.
If everyone who boughtshows is screenshot we could demonstrate that only real people have bought Crypto Focus

I already post my screenshots... in fact that is not a bad idea, but those it matter? I mean, people have to trust dev and who invested in the coin is not that important.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:49:13 PM

why are we posting screen shots?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:55:01 PM

why are we posting screen shots?

I don't know:D sometimes i post screenshots Cheesy Something like, look this is a solid ICO, that are real buyers...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

Money should move from VIRAL ICO to FCS ICO. People will take profit on it and move to the next ICO, so i think FCS will be looking interesting in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: