Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:54:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx  (Read 31711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:23:20 PM

Well.  No dev here. I wonder if he knows what he did is legally fraud in most countries.  It is one thing if you take an ICO and deliver a shitcoin but it is another thing completely to take money and walk away.  No coin in 12 hours and i start making phone calls.

Btw, the only thing that DEV has is a debt of 3 BTC with C-CEX and no BTCs at all, so who will you call? The fonds are locked for 5 days, even after those five days, it will still be in hand of C-CEX if it is a failed coin, so we are all protected by C-CEX. Cheesy

The spokesman is so cringe, everybody must be blind to not see this is such a poor attempt to sell an ICO.

Cex will hold for 5 days, after which some prepared fluff material will be released and and the coin will dump.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:23:49 PM

Well.  No dev here. I wonder if he knows what he did is legally fraud in most countries.  It is one thing if you take an ICO and deliver a shitcoin but it is another thing completely to take money and walk away.  No coin in 12 hours and i start making phone calls.

lol, who are you going to call? Ghostbusters?

Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:24:16 PM

Launch is delayed.

We have to modify the structure of the coin to adjust the number of coins for mining. During this modification we have identified that there was a bug in the original code. C-CEX was not online to let them know about it as they have to update the code as well. If we would start mining the coin without C-CEX updated then all coins would be mine incorrectly as C-CEX would be on another chain.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:27:06 PM

Btw, the only thing that DEV has is a debt of 3 BTC with C-CEX and no BTCs at all, so who will you call? The fonds are locked for 5 days, even after those five days, it will still be in hand of C-CEX if it is a failed coin, so we are all protected by C-CEX. Cheesy

The spokesman is so cringe, everybody must be blind to not see this is such a poor attempt to sell an ICO.

Cex will hold for 5 days, after which some prepared fluff material will be released and and the coin will dump.

And this is how you make BTC out of thin air, it's magic!  Grin
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:30:37 PM

Dumped even more? Ah, that is the typical situation of all coins... some coins take a little longer to be dumped. Look at CRAVE, SLING, TRON, had all nice runs but now being dumped too, look at BTC had a nice run, and now being dumped too. Lets face it, this market is like a bubble, people are buying nothing and they get nothing, remains me of the dot.com bubble, company came on Nasdaq and were worth millions and millions of dollars and they only sold $100k or so. A lot of those owners made big money and all empty bag investors. Altcoin world is also a big bubble, one day everything will exploded and BTC will be worth $100 or so, and no other coins anymore. 2 years ago, you had CAT, EAC, MOON, FST, ... all coins that were worth more then a million and now... look how difficult it became, in 2017 you will have almost no other coins worth more then $1,000,000
ihascryptos

Activity: 560

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:31:24 PM

Launch is delayed.

We have to modify the structure of the coin to adjust the number of coins for mining. During this modification we have identified that there was a bug in the original code. C-CEX was not online to let them know about it as they have to update the code as well. If we would start mining the coin without C-CEX updated then all coins would be mine incorrectly as C-CEX would be on another chain.

put that in the O.P.  and change the block rewards while you are there.

I like tacos!
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 07:48:49 PM

What this coin offers is a cliche of what hundreds of other previous scam coins have already been offering for years  Roll Eyes , don't understand how people including me can't see that.
Crypto Focus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:14:12 PM

Well.  No dev here. I wonder if he knows what he did is legally fraud in most countries.  It is one thing if you take an ICO and deliver a shitcoin but it is another thing completely to take money and walk away.  No coin in 12 hours and i start making phone calls.

Internet is not a country. And you can start making phone calls now. Everything that will happen is you will have a little more funds on the phone bill next month.
btw ofcourse that we will launch FCS. Just small delay.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:23:43 PM

Internet is not a country. And you can start making phone calls now. Everything that will happen is you will have a little more funds on the phone bill next month.
btw ofcourse that we will launch FCS. Just small delay.

Of course it will launch, I mean how else is C-Cex goin to release that BTC?  Wink gotta have that cloned wallet and blockchain first.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:38:05 AM

Devs, I think you should consider burning some of the coins you got from the buyback. I think you should consider if it might actually be better for you, not just for us investors. It will make the coins you keep worth much more, probably worth more than if you were to keep all of the coins. Also, you will not even be able to sell 50%-30% of the supply, and having such a large amount only amplifies that issue because there will be fewer buys due to buyers being scared away by such a big % in the devs hands.

If you're answer is still no, please at least continue to provide transparency with what is done with the coins. Thank you.
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:41:16 AM

Dumped even more? Ah, that is the typical situation of all coins... some coins take a little longer to be dumped. Look at CRAVE, SLING, TRON, had all nice runs but now being dumped too, look at BTC had a nice run, and now being dumped too. Lets face it, this market is like a bubble, people are buying nothing and they get nothing, remains me of the dot.com bubble, company came on Nasdaq and were worth millions and millions of dollars and they only sold $100k or so. A lot of those owners made big money and all empty bag investors. Altcoin world is also a big bubble, one day everything will exploded and BTC will be worth $100 or so, and no other coins anymore. 2 years ago, you had CAT, EAC, MOON, FST, ... all coins that were worth more then a million and now... look how difficult it became, in 2017 you will have almost no other coins worth more then $1,000,000

The market is a greed fest. Nobody cares about any of the coins at the end of the day. Just BTC. Btc is dumping sure, but it has maturity and anybody in crypto is init for BTC. In that respect, BTC has survivability because everybody wants it. The difference between BTC and any other coin is really that the other coins have non utility other than being a speculative trading asset. If any of these coins could one day actually derive real value for goods and services that a whole lot of people want then it'll maybe it'll be a true rival to BTC.

Don't underestimate the first mover advantage. Most altcoins have better tech and features than BTC, but they all fail in comparison.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:57:08 AM

i will give at least a month to evaluate a dev...
he's doing somenthing wrong..
but i trust in him

Velgelm

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:13:52 PM

Dev when launch ? we need the exact time Smiley

chris190
Legendary

Activity: 1059

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:28:07 PM

Dev when launch ? we need the exact time Smiley

If it was postponed by one day, 24 hours, it will be 15 May 2015 at the same time! Wink

▄▄
                 ████▄
                 ██████▄
                 ███ ▀███▄
         ▄████▄▄ ███   ▀███▄
       ▄████████████▄    ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ███▀▀▀██████▄▄  ███
   ▄███▀  ███    ███ ▀▀███████
 ▄███▀    ███    ███     ▀███
████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████   █████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████
        ███▄     ███    ███    ▄███▀
       ███████▄▄ ███    ███  ▄███▀
       ███  ▀▀██████▄▄▄███ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄    ▀████████████▀
         ▀███▄   ███ ▀▀████▀
           ▀███▄ ███
             ▀██████
               ▀████
                 ▀▀
4NEW
███
███  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █
███
THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥

███
    █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
    █  ███
        ███

███
                                ███
                                ███
                        ███  ███
                        ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
        ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:08:42 PM

you guys just keep dumping.  when the ico is refunded i will profit.

I like tacos!
Crypto Focus Dev

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:03:47 PM

Launch in 30 mins!
Crypto Focus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 07:08:30 PM

Block explorer:

gotthemeaning

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:24:54 PM

who says ico is being refunded  i dont see that anywhere lol

ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:28:23 PM

who says ico is being refunded  i dont see that anywhere lol

not worried. coin is launching soon.

I like tacos!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 07:29:51 PM

You guys should have invested in Viral...
LOL
It's not to late either.

This coin is a clear scam witha a broke ass. dev who is dumping his coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: