Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Legal?  (Read 12909 times)
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

As far as I know, Bitcoin or any form of crypto trading/exchange is not illegal unless a certain govt says so..
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Bitcoin is still legal in the United Kingdom.

The fundamental problem with BTC and other cryptocurrencies is that they subvert the sovereignty of the state.

This will not go down well with most states.

But then again we may be entering a new era, a much more democratic and global era!

Remember, the nation-state is only a few hundred years old; it was effectively brought into being by French statesman and church cardinal Richelieu.

Cryptocurrencies might usher in the first planetary empire.

Who should be in control?

My heart says the people!

My mind is skeptical...

I might actually open up a new thread on this issue.

sistapirata

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

this is has been goinon for some time......is ha sbeen legaliozd in some region
Shirley J. Johnson

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:49:20 AM

Done, to be considered a currency must determine the Bitcoin must have signs as a real payment, store the value. But Bitcoin has not fully implemented the features because it has many countries that have not received it as a means of paying for the money generation. Không thể hiển thị biểu thức chính xác, nó không thể hiển thị biểu thức chính xác cho giá trị chất lượng cao, hoặc có giá trị của giá trị khác nhau. The value of Bitcoin depends on its value, depending on its usage, depending on the market, the country accepting it ... Therefore, in this there will be shades of goods brought out to exchange. với phương pháp khác nhau cho các giá trị khác.
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

It seems to me that if you do not use it in calculations due to technical or some legislative grounds, this does not mean that it is outlawed. If you do not cash them out and you use it when converting, it is unlikely that someone will condemn you for this. And if you try to "wash" them through cashing and still do not declare this income - then you yourself are to blame making yourself a criminal. You can always find a compromise and follow this logic to avoid responsibility even if it is provided for by law.

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

Yes,  bitcoin is super duper one hundred percent legal.  They comply all requirements request by the government in order to be recognize as a legal entity.
Bitcoin is supported by lots of companies and local governments therefore they have a authority from the legal position to operate in the business world and establish its eon image.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

The question "Is Bitcoin legal?" - the same question as "is USA dollar legal?" - After all, its issue is not the federal treasury USA a Federal reserve. (Private Bank) The USA dollar itself is not provided with gold, nothing. All that ensures its stability and existence in the world is the US Navy. Therefore, we can not say that the provision of these currencies is very different. Approaches and technologies for building people's faith in these currencies are different - but there is something in common. Soon the bitcoin will be confirmed, I'm sure, the question of its legality should be removed by UN.

Streets 2.0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

Legalization or prohibition? Neither that, nor another - in my opinion. After all, such technology as blockchain can not be stopped - it can only be directed to a creative direction and create something useful and qualitative on its basis. However, as with any innovation here one should be cautious - there will always be individuals and groups of people who will want to use this business for evil. Bitcoin is going through bad times now - does this mean that we are witnessing the decline of the crypto currency or is it just a temporary phenomenon, "experts" say one thing about "sunset" and "transformation." I believe that even if not bitcoin itself, then its "children" will be able to fix all mistakes and become a full currency as a means of payment and accumulation!

MetalBall

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

it is a big issue in many country because bitcoin doesn't pay taxes thats why many country said that bitcoin is illegal even though it is not illegal in such a way of using it. In many country taxes is the best enemy of bitcoin.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

its depend upon the situation, because when bitcoin is use in illegal way it will become illegal but if you use it in a Right way it will be legal therefore use bitcoin a nice way and not in an illegal way.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

I return to this "eternal" topic about the legality of bitcoin. I think that we are on the threshold of a new era with respect to crypto currency and bitcoin too. Mass legalization is coming, because investments in this industry are growing at a pace that does not make sense to deny. The main thing today is information! - its reliability and the main thing in time! - Then we will have good results. Investors have always been and will be, so this question of legality for them is secondary.  Roll Eyes

kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

It is legal as long as it is not considered illegal. Anyway, cryptos are going to be regulated, that is for sure. But is it even possible to make it illegal? People, if willing, will use it anyway.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

It was proven to cause an argument with law and tax agencies so I can say that it's legality mainly depends on the country where you live. Nevertheless, some powerful countries like US,UK and Japan are taking it's idea positively, hope other countries will do the same.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:19:44 AM

Bitcoin can be perfectly legal, as well as perfectly outlawed. Remember that governments are autonomous and have sovereignty, which enables them to outlaw bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies if they desire so.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a legal company or entity who has a right to operate and recognize by the government in all of their transaction. 
The company of bitcoins complies in all requirements imposed by the government so they have a jurodical personality and legality in our industry.  You don't have to worry about because bitcoin is the safest company for investment.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Yes, the company andmanagement of bitcoin is a legal entity and have a compliance under the jurisdiction of the law and has authority to operate.
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Yeah it's  legal. I thinnk it has a great future ahead for the bitcoin community.  it would definitely grow more.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

It depend on which country you lives. Here in my country, we can freely use bitcoin even it is not legalized by law but recently the central bank imposed a regulation in some of the existing bitcoin exchanges and their reason is to protect the bitcoin users from being victimized by any unlawful activities. I hope my country will not follow what China has done to their exchanges and miners recently.
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

If the government has no something to say about it or they just remain silent bitcoin will never be illegal nor legal but has no formality condition and the final say always rely on the government.
yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

It depends on your country.
Some countries made it illegal some made it legal.
So yea..

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: