Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2019, 10:56:36 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gweedo's Escrow Service  (Read 2262 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:08:34 AM

http://gweedoescrow.phpfogapp.com/
 I will not be buying a domain for this project since this is still a small project.

I'll offer a free domain and hosting for this project if you'd like...

Thanks but I think I am all good, but please if you have hosting and a domain, give it someone that can really use it for a great bitcoin project, I rather see it go to something more than an escrow service.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldschool

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:14:09 AM

I will not be buying a domain for this project since this is still a small project.

Thanks but I think I am all good, but please if you have hosting and a domain, give it someone that can really use it for a great bitcoin project, I rather see it go to something more than an escrow service.

I'm just trying to get a good reputation as I came here to test my bitcoin integration in checkout for my hosting company and offered some great deals but I think people may be worried it's a scam,from reading the forums it seems like people will only do business if you are established
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:21:11 AM

I'm just trying to get a good reputation as I came here to test my bitcoin integration in checkout for my hosting company and offered some great deals but I think people may be worried it's a scam,from reading the forums it seems like people will only do business if you are established

Just keep hustling, and remember we all worked from your position up.
oldschool

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:27:24 AM

Thanks, and sorry for derailing the thread!
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2012, 06:28:22 AM

Thanks, and sorry for derailing the thread!

Naw no problem, good luck and if you want any advice or anything you can always PM me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.