Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Article Offer For PICISI Sponsors [ONE WEEK ONLY]  (Read 834 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:04:14 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 06:29:12 PM by Armis

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials.  

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight.  

This is a free service prioritized on sponsor list rankings.

Site launch prerequisites update:
1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 21: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, and Goldpieces); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 12: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 6, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 06:20:50 AM

#1 on behalf of PICISI Sponsor GoldPieces

GOLDPIECES+HYPER+CRYPTODATABASE+PICISI = HIGH TECH FUN
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/goldpieceshypercryptodatabasepicisi-high-tech-fun/

excerpt:

"...  the developer of HYPER, the #1 purpose CC for gaming, considered stepping in to rescue the currency.  HF’s strategic rescue plan is a model for CC industry pros to follow.

His plan marshaled various resources on behalf of GP such that the currency could be literally, financially, and socially  placed on a whole new path to success.  The multi-pronged plan started with the announcement of the rescue plan (aka community takeover), which was followed by an injection of capital,  immediate integration and adoption of GP into established games, a sea of organized publicity, a digital currency coding fork, and a brand new announcement thread at bitcointalk.com.  The reorganization plan was well received, to the extent of a triple digit bounce.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the work that is going into the rescue. ...."

Please support HYPER, GoldPieces, CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:18:41 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 08:33:43 AM by mamamae

Thanks Armis i will take the offer to XPooky

great article by the way:
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/goldpieceshypercryptodatabasepicisi-high-tech-fun/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 05:25:42 PM

excerpt:

"...  the developer of HYPER, the #1 purpose CC for gaming, considered stepping in to rescue the currency.  HF’s strategic rescue plan is a model for CC industry pros to follow.

His plan marshaled various resources on behalf of GP such that the currency could be literally, financially, and socially  placed on a whole new path to success.  The multi-pronged plan started with the announcement of the rescue plan (aka community takeover), which was followed by an injection of capital,  immediate integration and adoption of GP into established games, a sea of organized publicity, a digital currency coding fork, and a brand new announcement thread at bitcointalk.com.  The reorganization plan was well received, to the extent of a triple digit bounce.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the work that is going into the rescue. ...."

Please support HYPER, GoldPieces, CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.

Thanks so much for this Armis.

We also got PICISI mentioned on CNBC.com http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 07:10:49 PM

excerpt:

Thanks so much for this Armis.

We also got PICISI mentioned on CNBC.com http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

Well done both. Rather impressed with articles, some good work and applications beyond trading and hoarding coins for profit are emerging.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:06:46 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 06:46:39 PM by Armis

The most recent PICISI sponsor article is here:

DRAGON KNIGHT – THE GAME THAT PAYS YOU TO PLAY!
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/dragon-knight-game-pays-play/

excerpt:

"...  Dragon Knight 2.0 (dknight.ml) is a popular RPG game with over 250 players. Players can earn Dragon Points (DP) as they play the game which can then be traded for up to 7 different cryptocurrencies (CC) and withdrawn in game. The creator, Anarchist of Crypto Database (cryptodatabase.net), is also responsible for curating a CC library that catalogs over 1,300 different coins and supplies information for each one. ... Dragon Knight 2.0 is a supporter of PICISI. PICISI will be the leading CC crowd funding website that allows campaign starters to choose their host CC. All CC funds donated towards each campaign will then be exchanged for the chosen host CC. PICISI’s motto is ‘Promotion, Promotion, Promotion’. ..."

Please support CryptoDatabase, and/or PICISI with your comment at the bottom of the article.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:31:06 PM

I'm pleased to announce that MakingMoneyHoney.com is our newest sponsor and that we received an in-kind* sponsor donation; here is our new sponsor list:

MakingMoneyHoney.com is invited to take advantage of this offer.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:44:19 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 06:28:06 AM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce that we received a donation from Triangles (TRI) and that they are PICISI's newest sponsor.  

Site launch prerequisites update:
1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to launch PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:11:46 AM

It has come to my attention that Vod was feed poor intelligence by someone wanting to be a PICISI sponsor, the information did not originate from any PICISI sponsor as we were mislead to believe.  Not one of the 23 PICISI sponsors issued a complaint, requested a refund, or expressed a desire to change their association.

So all of Vod's irresponsible behavior was not in defense of any PICISI's sponsor, that's why he would not tell me who it was because he could not, it was a total fabrication, no sponsor complaint ever existed.

To everyone reading this message PICISI is a good plan, PICISI will be an honorable company, and PICISI will do great things for the CC industry.

As a direct result of this madness the following change is now in effect -- sponsorship will no longer be open to all, there is only 1 sponsorship invitation outstanding, I am now withdrawing that invitation.  If someone wants to be a PICISI sponsor it will be incumbent on them to persuade PICISI as to why that should be.

Here is what hasn't changed -- sponsorship is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, always was, always will be.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:35:52 AM

Oh and the nonsense didn't stop there,
 - creating a fake "official PICISI" accounts  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a fake "offical PICISI" account  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a PICSIS account (see spelling) - can't find this username, but it wasn't created by me.
 - creating a pickissy account - the official account used by the official PICISI site.  The only account legally authorized to speak on behalf of the website.

You forgot this one:

- creating a fake "Armis_" account- not created my me.  Probably created by Armis to make me look bad.  I have left the "Armis_" account negative trust.  Feel free to let me know if you find any others.

I'm too honest and ethical to create fake accounts to try and steal donations - and the Administrators of the site can see this.

The only account that is used is Pickissy - the one that actually represents the official PICISI project.  The official PICISI site does not ask for donations.  Ignore any other user names presented to you by a known scammer.

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how ethical it was while you were thinking about it?
I was unethical as a though, it was unethical when you started to process, it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site that said you would not do such things, it was unethical when you used it to access the site, it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did.
that applies to each of the accounts that you made that have any relation to PICISI.

To call yourself "honest and ethical" after admitting to mass unethical behavior is a pathological liar admitting to being a liar and wanting credit for momentarily telling the truth.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 03:18:36 AM

Armis has posted this identical text in nine different places so far, obviously in desperation.   Undecided

To keep things clean there was only one reply, and any responses will be kept on that one thread.
I am posting this since the Pickissy account is only allowed to post once every six minutes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11405829#msg11405829

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:38:11 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 09:08:35 AM by Armis

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.  

My guess is that someone had to tell you that it was unethical, my guess is that more than one person had to tell you it was unethical, my guess is that they repeatedly told you it was unethical, and my guess is that the evil within you simply didn't care and the bit of good in you was too weak to put up much of a defense.  Which is why you only "determined" after you were "strongly advised" to remove them.  

The evil deed was done and it was real so why'd you do it, why'd you feel a need to fraudulently represent an interest you had no genuine interest in?
What you misappropriate the name PICISI and continue to misrepresent it?

How many times have you done unethical things only to be followed by erasing it later?
How many times have you damaged someone's username's character with your wild speculations of scam, scam, scam when no scam existed?
How many time have people told you make sure of your facts before you fly off?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: