Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES  (Read 66425 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seedooroff

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:54:43 PM

how  will be distribuited those? based on the hash rate of each miner at time-stamp ? because this could be the fairest solution Smiley
And what is considered to be the time-stamp?
ARbit (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:56:16 PM

Just wanted to post that the escrow service will evenly distribute the 10,000 ARBit coins proportional to how many miners or (workers) are on the pools. We will be purchasing the ARBITCOINS out of our BTC and the escrow will dispersed them to the pools for miner payouts. Our dedication to the success of the miners, pools, traders and project is paramount.

6.4% Suchpool
87.1% Suprnova
6.4% minerpools

Active workers and time stamps

Suchpool: 7 (time stamp 12:15PM EST)
Suprnova: 95 (time stamp 12:16PM EST)
minerpools: 7 (time stamp 12:17PM EST)

You do not mistake in the calculation of interest? Suchpool at the start had a 60%. Onbyl leader to block 536

To be fair, it will be an even distribution according to how many miners or workers are on the pool at the time-stamp done with the escrow service. If you have a better solution let me know. my interest is just to make sure the community is taken care of, Thanks.
See. You are looking at a particular point in time. And it is necessary to look at the first 100 or 200 units, after a successful start. I think it would be fair.

The pools just got up and running at the 200th block or so. Technically there was no one on the pools because of the source being repaired. At what time do we gauge the most even and fair distribution to the miners at the pool. We figured it would be best to base it on workers as that would guarantee an even split.
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:57:07 PM

how  will be distribuited those? based on the hash rate of each miner at time-stamp ? because this could be the fairest solution Smiley

"Suchpool: 7 (time stamp 12:15PM EST)
minerpools: 7 (time stamp 12:17PM EST)"
seedooroff

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 05:59:15 PM

Just wanted to post that the escrow service will evenly distribute the 10,000 ARBit coins proportional to how many miners or (workers) are on the pools. We will be purchasing the ARBITCOINS out of our BTC and the escrow will dispersed them to the pools for miner payouts. Our dedication to the success of the miners, pools, traders and project is paramount.

6.4% Suchpool
87.1% Suprnova
6.4% minerpools

You do not mistake in the calculation of interest? Suchpool at the start had a 60%. Onbyl leader to block 536

To be fair, it will be an even distribution according to how many miners or workers are on the pool at the time-stamp done with the escrow service. If you have a better solution let me know. my interest is just to make sure the community is taken care of, Thanks.
See. You are looking at a particular point in time. And it is necessary to look at the first 100 or 200 units, after a successful start. I think it would be fair.

The pools just got up and running at the 200th block or so. Technically there was no one on the pools because of the source being repaired. At what time do we gauge the most even and fair distribution to the miners at the pool. We figured it would be best to base it on workers as that would guarantee an even split.
Then why do I have the coins more than mined suprpool?
who do you think gave 2 PTH?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:00:37 PM

6.4% Suchpool
87.1% Suprnova
6.4% minerpools

I agree here.. Some folks probably cancelled their nicehash orders after they saw the 200 blocks insta-mine but jumped back on later when they saw the dev will reimburse for the "lost" blocks. So if I would pay that out based on the old stats, those miners would have a disadvantage.

I think the best way will be:  After I receive the coins, I pay out a bonus per block over a certain time until the funds are depleted.. So for example if a normal block has 1000 coins value, i'd pay 1100 coins (100 coins bonus, or 10%) until the "bonus" funds are depleted. everyone can then decide if they want that extra coins or not by increasing/decreasing hashing power. The "instamined" blocks value would be distributed again.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:01:48 PM

What was the ICO cost of this per coin?
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:05:00 PM

6.4% Suchpool
87.1% Suprnova
6.4% minerpools

I agree here.. Some folks probably cancelled their nicehash orders after they saw the 200 blocks insta-mine but jumped back on later when they saw the dev will reimburse for the "lost" blocks. So if I would pay that out based on the old stats, those miners would have a disadvantage.

I think the best way will be:  After I receive the coins, I pay out a bonus per block over a certain time until the funds are depleted.. So for example if a normal block has 1000 coins value, i'd pay 1100 coins (100 coins bonus, or 10%) until the "bonus" funds are depleted. everyone can then decide if they want that extra coins or not by increasing/decreasing hashing power. The "instamined" blocks value would be distributed again.
There are miners with low hash power then at time-stamp Smiley so this solution is not so fair
seedooroff

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:10:35 PM

I think that we will not see justice. Those who put the power to disperse the complexity while maintaining expensive Mining growth rates, I feel will get nothing. This is the road to death coins.
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:17:31 PM

Thanks YoBit. Fast as always. Cool

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:22:40 PM

The fairest solution is to pay those "instamined" blocks, according to time-stamp and hash power  of each miner at that time Smiley just remember that there are miners who couldn't cancel mining rent orders and right now they have less hours or  low hash power.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:25:44 PM

6.4% Suchpool
87.1% Suprnova
6.4% minerpools

Yeah.  That makes the most sense.

OC i am agree with u but one confusion, if for the miners order on NH ran out at the time u get those Arbits than how he will get that bonus. since someof them cancelled their orders and than placed order again which will last for few hrs ?

goodgryphon

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:32:37 PM

what would the config file for the wallet to solo mine look like?

arbit.conf
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=22222 (rpcport can be any number that is not in use)
gen=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1

start.bat
bfgminer -o 127.0.0.1:22222 -u user -p pass

Igot this set up and my vid miner on the system works fine but I cant seem to get my antminer to wallet mine. What am I doing wrong?
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:43:03 PM

Haha!
People are dumping coins lower than ico price! Thats good, I got some cheap coins Grin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:45:49 PM

OC i am agree with u but one confusion, if for the miners order on NH ran out at the time u get those Arbits than how he will get that bonus. since someof them cancelled their orders and than placed order again which will last for few hrs ?

Yes I understand what you mean - the problem here is that some miners jumped off the boat when they saw that 200 blocks were instamined.

Some re-rented hash at NH with higher prices than before because they lost their place in the queue.

Without favoring the side of the Dev, its quite hard to "reimburse" those early blocks without doing a complete relaunch of the coin. So the Dev and the Communtiy decided to NOT do a relaunch but taking the value of those 100 blocks mined "privately" and re-distributing it through the pools. So practically it is a little "relaunch" of those 100 blocks which were instamined at first. Its (if i'm understanding it correctly) no reimbursement, its more or less a (announced) relaunch - so when I start the higher block rewards - everyone can decide if he wants to jump in or not - disregarding everything what happened before.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
seedooroff

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:47:48 PM

Haha!
People are dumping coins lower than ico price! Thats good, I got some cheap coins Grin
if there were no errors in the system, then everything would have gone smoothly. people are afraid of fraud.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:50:35 PM

equitable distribution divide it in all the miners
7+95+7 = 109 miners

10000:109 = 91.74311926 ARBIT for each miner.
seedooroff

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:52:04 PM

Yes I understand what you mean - the problem here is that some miners jumped off the boat when they saw that 200 blocks were instamined.

Some re-rented hash at NH with higher prices than before because they lost their place in the queue.

Without favoring the side of the Dev, its quite hard to "reimburse" those early blocks without doing a complete relaunch of the coin. So the Dev and the Communtiy decided to NOT do a relaunch but taking the value of those 100 blocks mined "privately" and re-distributing it through the pools. So practically it is a little "relaunch" of those 100 blocks which were instamined at first. Its (if i'm understanding it correctly) no reimbursement, its more or less a (announced) relaunch - so when I start the higher block rewards - everyone can decide if he wants to jump in or not - disregarding everything what happened before.
I, too, lost his place in the queue, but it does not prevent me to recover it and pay the price - it was a healthy competition. I believe that 100 units should either be divided between the first X block or destroy (which bears some justice)
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:52:38 PM

i agreed with the community decision seems hard work will be at the pool oprs now like OC, Sid

told you guys now hard work will be at the pool ops

my suggestion since things are already done just announce certain number of coins and send it to the initial miners who suffered till block 100 or whichever miner hit the pool first. doesnt matter what hash rate since difficulty was already hugh at that point and even THs or super SHA miner need time to catch up

im already out of mining this already told DEV but happy to see dump on exchanges to grab some wanted to contribute in the thread due to DEV acceptance of his mistake

if u guys think im fud/spaming thread than u can deleted all posts in the RED but i wont change my avatar Wink

seedooroff

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 06:53:52 PM

equitable distribution divide it in all the miners
7+95+7 = 109 miners

10000:109 = 91.74311926 ARBIT for each miner.

someone has a 1 ghs, and some 1 phs
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 06:54:37 PM

sorry i missed your post but suggested here another scenario. i dont have more BTC to place another order my allocation for ARBIT is already gone

EDIT: same thing happend with me which i explained DEV in reply to his PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: