Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARBIT COIN|SHA256| POD VERIFIED |AR/VR WALLET|POS|VOICE 2FA|EXCHANGES  (Read 66425 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:46:49 PM

I have mined this coin the first 12 hours on Suprnova, but did not get anything from the 10,000 coins made available to compensate the instamined blocks. Why ?

We could not find a way how these coins should be distributed... Some folks wanted a proportional Part of these coins while others wanted block bonuses for ongoing pow phase etc..

I still have them but i am thinking about simply returning them to the dev as the initial error was made by the dev and not the pool(s) so re-distribution should also be organized by the devs and not the pool(s)

Can't the pool owners share the first X blocks' total share amount user by user?
Let's say each pool says My pool had x shares on those blocks and total amount splitted by total shares.
Then each share gots equivalent coins on their pool accounts?

First X blocks: because these coins should be distributed to the first miners not the late comers.

It's too much work to get all those stats over all pools fiddled out..  You then also have to make lots of manual payments etc..  It's not feasible in this Dimension.

BaaHumbug, how about someone - Could be the dev - create a faucet and the coins can go there. The people who theoretically missed out on coins can collect from there. When I saw what happened I rented some semi heavy duty rig for a short while to catch up but I know not everyone can afford that. Hence the faucet idea.

Look over there...
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:02:32 PM

I have mined this coin the first 12 hours on Suprnova, but did not get anything from the 10,000 coins made available to compensate the instamined blocks. Why ?

We could not find a way how these coins should be distributed... Some folks wanted a proportional Part of these coins while others wanted block bonuses for ongoing pow phase etc..

I still have them but i am thinking about simply returning them to the dev as the initial error was made by the dev and not the pool(s) so re-distribution should also be organized by the devs and not the pool(s)

Can't the pool owners share the first X blocks' total share amount user by user?
Let's say each pool says My pool had x shares on those blocks and total amount splitted by total shares.

First X blocks: because these coins should be distributed to the first miners not the late comers.

It's too much work to get all those stats over all pools fiddled out..  You then also have to make lots of manual payments etc..  It's not feasible in this Dimension.

BaaHumbug, how about someone - Could be the dev - create a faucet and the coins can go there. The people who theoretically missed out on coins can collect from there. When I saw what happened I rented some semi heavy duty rig for a short while to catch up but I know not everyone can afford that. Hence the faucet idea.

I thinnk this is a pretty good Idea.
polesdav

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:14:47 PM

without a faucet, he can send coins with a giveaway here or twitter  Roll Eyes

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
ARbit (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:11:00 PM

Hey everyone,

Just getting back from a meeting with one of our partners from India and wanted to touch base. I purchased and sent 10k coins to the escrow for them to send to the pools. I will contact each pool to find out if they sent those coins to the miners.

OCminer did respond and since he received the majority of the coins. What ever he decides with the community I will facilitate. Just let me know what everyone wants to do. I will get back to work on development of ARBIT and check back to see what everyone decided. My ARBIT deposit address is AYL5qGskxWyDPe2p6TgLJxTAAAgTeCkr6Z for the coins if you prefer another method.
SouthernBTC

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:22:52 PM

Any info on how many devs/team members are working on arbit, maybe some linkedin profiles, etc?

This appears to be a promising project. Myself and many others would like to know more about the team and your past experience working in the Augmented Reality and digital currency spaces.

Thanks.
koolkitty25

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:36:42 PM

Any info on how many devs/team members are working on arbit, maybe some linkedin profiles, etc?

This appears to be a promising project. Myself and many others would like to know more about the team and your past experience working in the Augmented Reality and digital currency spaces.

Thanks.
If they are faced, this project will go up like a rocket. Also I think that its a promising coin, this concept its innovative and unic. Congratulations to all of devs of ARbit you're doing a great job
seedooroff

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:51:43 PM

Our Rocket goes into a(o)rbit! We're going tuzemun!
johncassa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:34:23 AM

ARbit rise again at YoBit - 10K soon  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:39:32 AM

keep it up folks we need another pump

tom14cat14

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:41:19 PM

If you want your cheap coins now is the time to buy. Get in on the higher PoS staking coming up.
ARbit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:21:03 PM

We are proud to announce that we will be working on the Proof-of-Developer today with Coinsource to get a Verified status in the markets. We will post the article from there team and the POD seal when it is released.
SouthernBTC

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:32:02 PM

Sounds like a plan dev! Grin
tom14cat14

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:39:30 PM

We are proud to announce that we will be working on the Proof-of-Developer today with Coinsource to get a Verified status in the markets. We will post the article from there team and the POD seal when it is released.

This is good news. It should build some confidence for longer term holders.
SouthernBTC

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:42:53 PM

I'm suprised to see how much dumping is happening...can we go sub 1k?
tom14cat14

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:46:55 PM

Same here. I wonder how many people actually profit from coins when they hold for a day or 2. And the ones that do must be taking a small profit that if they screw up once they lose it all. I miss the days of multi day rallies for huge gains.
SouthernBTC

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:02:06 PM

Same here. I wonder how many people actually profit from coins when they hold for a day or 2. And the ones that do must be taking a small profit that if they screw up once they lose it all. I miss the days of multi day rallies for huge gains.

If this team, and of course I'm assuming there is a real team, sticks by their ideas and works on the tech discussed in the OP, holders will be rewarded. Even if ARbit was to fail as a currency, and it probably will, there will still be a place for AR bitcoin wallets. This is what I love about alts, devs can try just about anything. While most ideas fail, many have gone on to be succesful ventures in their own right. If ARbit currency fails, the team can always move in a new direction. Let's hope these guys really have some tech in the works!
ARbit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:49:32 PM

We put a buy wall in place from the pre-sale to support the crowdsale value and didn't advertise it! We have already seen the market go from the 1400SAT crowdsale value to 9000SAT. It is just one of many ways we plan on doing this project right! I am glad your all part of it.
ARbit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:52:10 PM

If this team, and of course I'm assuming there is a real team, sticks by their ideas and works on the tech discussed in the OP, holders will be rewarded. Even if ARbit was to fail as a currency, and it probably will, there will still be a place for AR bitcoin wallets. This is what I love about alts, devs can try just about anything. While most ideas fail, many have gone on to be succesful ventures in their own right. If ARbit currency fails, the team can always move in a new direction. Let's hope these guys really have some tech in the works!

I couldn't agree more. We have a fresh concept that could potential shape the future of crypto. The best thing we feel is to develop and release than repeat. It is through those steps that we will gain traction and trust. We look forward to it!
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:44:14 PM

i don't think so
ARbit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:55:49 PM

ARBIT COIN WAS ADDED TO C-CEX https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-btc

Here is BTC and USD trading pairs:

https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-usd

Also it is tradable to any other coin they have (100+):

https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-nxt
https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-dash
https://c-cex.com/?p=arb-...

Merchant service ready for ARBIT coin: https://c-cex.com/?id=merch
And simple transaction explorer: https://c-cex.com/explorer.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: