Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading strategy  (Read 13704 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

There's no strategy or formula for successful trading. Just always look at the graph or the informations in the internet. Try it for yourself. If you'll fail its normal. Learn from your mistakes. Success does not happen over night so you better work hard. Try and try and over time you will know the best strategy for trading. And if does happens I think you should share it to someone who are in need.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

I prefer trading with altcoin. Because so many coins that can be traded with different opportunities, and have a level of coins. The more capital you use, the more coins you can trade. Well, for the strategy, maybe predict it from the price 3 days ago until you will be trading.
It's a great idea.
I want to be like that, if there is capital I will buy altcoin and save it.
After that wait time when prices rise and ready to sell.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

I do not advise you to rely on formula to trade. It's not a Rubik's cube. There are too many factors that affect the price chart. Every trader needs to rely on experience and knowledge. And the most important thing is instinct. Without this in any way.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:30:05 PM

I do not advise you to rely on formula to trade. It's not a Rubik's cube. There are too many factors that affect the price chart. Every trader needs to rely on experience and knowledge. And the most important thing is instinct. Without this in any way.

Even though it has no strict formula there is still a lot of signs when to buy and sell bitcoins. Prices go up in spikes and then it will surely go down by a lot and this happens again and again even if you check the charts. It is possible to profit that way, converting bitcoins to fiat and vice versa.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:37:47 PM

All of the traders know about the word PATIENCE it is the no.1 need if you are a trader. You need to wait to sell or to buy a tokens. It is really effective if you will sell and wait some time that the token that you hold is goes up.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

All of the traders know about the word PATIENCE it is the no.1 need if you are a trader. You need to wait to sell or to buy a tokens. It is really effective if you will sell and wait some time that the token that you hold is goes up.

no matter how good trading strategy we used, we need to be patience to see our selling can get profit and its for all strategy even if we only doing a ping pong trading to followed the price is up and dump too often. the more patience we have, the more profit we can make it and there are many people has proof this. patience not just only for selling the coins, but its for buy order too because when we want to buy coins with the price we want, we can place our order buy into one range and waiting until the price reach that range.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:12:26 PM

Bitcoin trading strategy is always the buy low and sell high this is the common bitcoin strategy that people doo but when it comes when the real profit it always have patient to wait for the price to be increase more or to be pumped that high you need to focus on trading and always see the graph to predict what will happens next.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Bitcoin trading strategy is always the buy low and sell high this is the common bitcoin strategy that people doo but when it comes when the real profit it always have patient to wait for the price to be increase more or to be pumped that high you need to focus on trading and always see the graph to predict what will happens next.
I don't think a bitcoin strategy will be that easier like you are mentioning. Because just by watching some graph, it will not be possible to predict accurately that where will be the bitcoin prices making turns.

We must have many technical analysis tools so that we will be capable of predicting market movements accurately. Obviously buying low and selling high is the strategy every technical analysis tool will be focusing. But it will be possible only after many research and confirmations.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

Patience is ultimately irrelevant

Though many people don't understand that and even more will likely not understand it in the future. You can be hot as a firecracker or cool as a cucumber but if you don't know what you are doing you are set to lose in either case. Conversely, if you know what's what and set your priorities right you don't need patience (in the sense most people mean it). You just go about your business, and when the time comes you reap the profits, neither too late nor too soon

NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

It is very difficult to say whether there is any good strategy for trading. But at the same time, I definitely think everyone will say such things that the currency is traded, you should always be present at the market and follow the rates of currencies that interest you. This applies to any crypto currency, Bitcoin or lightcoin, it does not matter But they all require attention for good trading results.

Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:03:53 PM

There are no other way to know when is the right time to buy bitcoin just always buy when you see the price dropped deep and it will surely  recover soon then if you are already in profit you can sell it directly but I prepare to hold it for long and remember always  have more patience.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

There are no other way to know when is the right time to buy bitcoin just always buy when you see the price dropped deep and it will surely  recover soon then if you are already in profit you can sell it directly but I prepare to hold it for long and remember always  have more patience.
As if it were really simple, you sell and buy. The main thing is just to react to the exchange rate, the price on the stock exchange rises or falls. Proceeding from this, make your choice. But at the same time it seems to me there is some kind of conditional knowledge that can be a strategy. But this can know about this trader.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

I'm starting trading with bitcoins a couple of month already i buy low and sell high but really i wanna know if there are any strategies or equations to follow to know which time is perfect to buy or sell  or which is not and so on ......
In trading generally there are two things that need to be take into consideration before you make a decision on either to buy or sell. Technical analysis which involves studying of the chat or candle stick and Fundamental analysis which involves information or news about the currency you want to trade is very important. You can Google babypipschool for more information on technical analysis. Am sure you will thank me later.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:50:58 PM

Maybe I do not understand something else, but what kind of strategy can be in trade? The main thing to watch for the Trolls and for the exchange rate. You need to buy cheaper to sell more expensive. This is not a gamble and therefore there are very different rules.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:35:33 PM

You need the right timing to buy and to sell, so it is not patience you are looking for, but you need the right timing to execute the buy and sell, this can be achieved by seeing the chart and through experience and trading is a risky things the volatility is very high, sometimes even after you are usng your experience and your skill you still can make a mistake, but the main point of trading is learned from your mistake and build your experience
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:41:21 PM

Maybe I do not understand something else, but what kind of strategy can be in trade? The main thing to watch for the Trolls and for the exchange rate. You need to buy cheaper to sell more expensive. This is not a gamble and therefore there are very different rules.

I've read pages in this topic but I couldn't understand the exact idea. For example how do we overcome big loss in our daily trades?
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:59:58 AM

How it is possible to trade with bitcoin nowadays when the price is just higher and higher? Cheesy
I am wander of how many amount bitcoins you trade with? And does it bring really good profit to you?

Exactly, I likewise had doubts about the OP after I read because for the past few months there hasn't been any major tumble except for last week so I'm wondering where and when he bought them and how many because nobody will risk 2000$+ to buy bitcoins without knowing whether it's going to fall or rise so come again OP?
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

I've read pages in this topic but I couldn't understand the exact idea. For example how do we overcome big loss in our daily trades?

Maybe, by using stop-losses?

But they are certainly not what Bitcoin folks love. The latter are mostly known as long-term holders (also known as bag-holders). So, according to the opinion which seems to be prevailing here, to avoid or "overcome" big losses you should just wait out the bad times until the sun shines again and your bitcoin starts to bring you profits. If you are not very much into positional and long-term trading, then stop-losses are likely your only option (apart from staying away from trading altogether)

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:46:31 AM

How it is possible to trade with bitcoin nowadays when the price is just higher and higher? Cheesy
I am wander of how many amount bitcoins you trade with? And does it bring really good profit to you?

Exactly, I likewise had doubts about the OP after I read because for the past few months there hasn't been any major tumble except for last week so I'm wondering where and when he bought them and how many because nobody will risk 2000$+ to buy bitcoins without knowing whether it's going to fall or rise so come again OP?

In general right now, i'd say btc is not he best option for trading because as both of you said, it's not making any considerable movement lately hough if you're a day trader and have a lot of capital, you can do with the small chamges with the price daily. Though i prefer to just stick with holding my btcs and trade with lesser altcoins as the movement is a bit more agressive. It's just risky than just being steady with btc but if you know how to make predictions based on the graphs, you'll be able to make decent to big profits

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

It's not only $2000+ mate today's price is $2606. yes the average people will not risk money to buy bitcoins. This is not worth for day trader. Suppose if the price is under $2500 we can take a risk and buy, but now the rate is too high. I don't know others, but I can't afford that money. Now the best option is altcoin trading the price is low, and the risk is also low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: