Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:34:43 AM

Bitcoin price is always matters for all users because this is our basis for our investment we can see here if we are earning or losing our income. We are hoping that the value of bitcoin to be continuous increasing to get us higher income.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:13:32 AM

Bitcoin price is always matters for all users because this is our basis for our investment we can see here if we are earning or losing our income. We are hoping that the value of bitcoin to be continuous increasing to get us higher income.
Yes I agree with you mate. For us, users in bitcoin community are aiming to have the price of bitcoin getting even more higher.. and I'm really expecting to get it to atleast $1000 till early next year.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:47:44 PM

The price of bitcoin really does matters. If the price of bitcoin increases significant enough, your income in the bitcoin world will decrease. For example, here in Betcoin.ag, they reduced their payment per post because of the recent price increase. Same as when the price of bitcoin decreases, the payment will increase in bitcoin form. Almost everyone in here are looking forward into seeing the bright future of bitcoin which includes mass adoption and huge price increase.

Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:55:15 PM

Yes it matters. If it's too volatile, merchants won't feel comfortable accepting it as its too much of a risk. Easy answer here. It could be years before bitcoin stabilizes, if ever.
Bitcoin was not only created for the merchant, if merchant is happy for sure traders and investors are happy with the volatility of bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin is for every body that wants to use it for real. And of course if value of bitcoin is going to be nothing then no one will get interested to it.

But it seems that many are being attracted to bitcoin as the price is keep on increasing this makes the bitcoin to become attractive.

So the price of bitcoin really matters for all of us who are using it for real.

EXACTLY! thats why mass adaption is oncreasing because the value of btc is increasing too. People wants to earn more while doing what they're goes to. As for me Id like using internet for long and its really fun that I knew a way that I can earn using it.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:04:37 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 10:22:02 PM by deisik

Yes it is. Because of rapidly increasing of price of the bitcoin people are now more interested in earning it. I myself, wants to earn more
 because I know the price will increase more in the future.

It is the common interest of all traders to buy when prices are low and sell when prices rise in order to make money and get rich Grin

The main attraction for the traders is the fluctuating price and thus it continues to fluctuate even more. This makes bitcoin more attractive for potential traders and eventually more people begin to use it.

I think the relationship is inverse

Traders are supplying liquidity to the markets, and more liquidity means less volatility overall. If trading volume increases, every price change will be associated with more trades and higher amount of bitcoins traded. In other words, if some whale (or a group of whales) decides to move the price, they would have to use more funds since more individual players will be in opposition, so to speak. In this way, adding liquidity to the market makes price fluctuations less severe

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 06:30:26 AM

Yes,the price of Bitcoin matters to me,because it means more merchants and company are adopting this currency and many transactions are going through,we all know that supply is very limited and the more people using it,the demand goes up.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:54:15 AM

the current price of bitcoin is important, even those who have been willing to withstand many bitcoin they have to wait for bitcoin price increases, however, this time I'm not considering it. now my main goal is to collect a lot of bitcoin, regardless of price. Well, I always think optimistic, because I know, certainly bitcoin prices will slowly rise.

The reason why your focus is on collecting more and more bitcoins is only because it has a high price, so the thing comes back to the price again which proves that the price does matter in bitcoin, without this price bitcoin would not have been so popular in the world.

You are right. When the price of bitcoin was just cents, no one cares about it. But now that the price has risen to this level, everyone wants it. It is the same technology back then, the only difference is the price. So, price does matter.

I would even add that it is a future price that matters most

Just like you said, no one was giving a fuck about Bitcoin when its price was just cents because they didn't know what its future price would be. If it would have been the same cents they would still be not giving a damn about it. But things would be totally different if people were able to correctly evaluate the Bitcoin potential back then

MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:09:11 AM

Yes it is. Because of rapidly increasing of price of the bitcoin people are now more interested in earning it. I myself, wants to earn more
 because I know the price will increase more in the future.
yeah because bitcoin users always see the price so that they benefit. I think what you're doing with bitcoin, and I'm sure others will agree, that the price will be very important
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:55:16 PM

The price of bitcoin really does matters. If the price of bitcoin increases significant enough, your income in the bitcoin world will decrease. For example, here in Betcoin.ag, they reduced their payment per post because of the recent price increase. Same as when the price of bitcoin decreases, the payment will increase in bitcoin form. Almost everyone in here are looking forward into seeing the bright future of bitcoin which includes mass adoption and huge price increase.

My personal observations reveal a slightly different picture, though. When Bitcoin started to grow from the bottom at $200 in 2015, payments per post had been decreasing in bitcoins all the way up, that's true. But after prices had finally stabilized somewhere around $600 for a few months in the summer and early fall, payments caught up with them eventually, and now they are effectively at the same level as when the price was above $200 per coin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:02:59 PM

If anybody says no will actually not be the fact because unless you get paid in btc and directly on the spot get it exchanged than it wont matter else if you invest in btc 100% price matters because that decides whether they growing rich or becoming poorer in their portfolio.
There are still people who really don't care of the price of bitcoin because getting it for free. Getting paid from bitcoin or getting paid direcly in our wallet from signature campaign or exchanger (trading site) is really good investment in bitcoin is not good as well bitcoin price in matter is really matter if you are trader you will know the strugle. Trying always to get balance your trading history because of unstable price of bitcoin.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:03:49 PM

If anybody says no will actually not be the fact because unless you get paid in btc and directly on the spot get it exchanged than it wont matter else if you invest in btc 100% price matters because that decides whether they growing rich or becoming poorer in their portfolio.
There are still people who really don't care of the price of bitcoin because getting it for free. Getting paid from bitcoin or getting paid direcly in our wallet from signature campaign or exchanger (trading site) is really good investment in bitcoin is not good as well bitcoin price in matter is really matter if you are trader you will know the strugle. Trying always to get balance your trading history because of unstable price of bitcoin.

I'm not familiar with people who are getting bitcoins for free. If you are enrolled in a signature campaign, these bitcoins are not free at all. You are paid for posting, and for constructive posting at that, not for doing nothing or posting crap. Even miners are not getting free bitcoins. The bitcoins they receive, mining reward and fees, are paid or generated for making the Bitcoin payment system tick.

It is unlikely that all these people don't care for the price of Bitcoin. They obviously do.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:21:32 PM

I don't agree that the people getting bitcoins for free does not care for the price at all, atleast not everyone. Because i'm one of them and i do care for the price of bitcoin, because i feel that price is everything in bitcoin, if bitcoin was not having a so much high value then it would not have been so popular, so basically it is the price that attracts the world.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

I don't agree that the people getting bitcoins for free does not care for the price at all, atleast not everyone. Because i'm one of them and i do care for the price of bitcoin, because i feel that price is everything in bitcoin, if bitcoin was not having a so much high value then it would not have been so popular, so basically it is the price that attracts the world.
Well i am still getting it for free but same here that i am care to the price because i am holding bitcoin and waiting for the price increase to sell it and buy bitcoins again when the price is low.. and not only bitcoin that i hold i have some altcoin to hold for long term investment and waiting for price increase to sell it to get profit..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:47:11 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 09:03:50 PM by soros017

The price really matters to attract a lot of users. Just take the example that when it reached 1k USD once, a lot of people got attracted towards it as an investment source because media hyped this hard, and it is again the time bitcoin is to reach there once again.
The price is important, but I believe the main reason is other than hype. The price is important because miners, who support the network, need to be paid.
As the network expands to more users, more mining power is required, and a rise in the price is an incentive for miners to expand mining operations.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:56:16 PM

The price really matters to attract a lot of users. Just take the example that when it reached 1k USD once, a lot of people got attracted towards it as an investment source because media hyped this hard, and it is again the time bitcoin is to reach there once again.
The price is important, but I believe the main reason is other than hype. The price is important because miners, who support the network, need to be paid.
As the network expands to more users, more mining power is required, and a rise in the price is an incentive for miners to expand mining operations.
Well, the price is also not exist in a vacuum and needs something to lean and not to the price of mining. If the demand will be all right and the price will be all right, but about that the reserves are still there.
Zisove28

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:05:21 PM

Well, the price is also not exist in a vacuum and needs something to lean and not to the price of mining. If the demand will be all right and the price will be all right, but about that the reserves are still there.

cryptocurrency price depends not only on the hardware on which it is extracted. It also depends on several factors. For me the price of cryptocurrency is very important, because I trade cryptocurrency
praboso96

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:59:47 AM

I am interested in this course every day Bitcoins. its price is very important for me, because I made a lot of investments in cryptocurrency
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:36:43 PM

cryptocurrency price depends not only on the hardware on which it is extracted. It also depends on several factors. For me the price of cryptocurrency is very important, because I trade cryptocurrency

Of course it is important and we are not all here if the price of bitcoin or other alt coins are not important to us. It does really matter and that's why we are working hard for it because we know that it can give us support for the things that we need to do that requires monetary value with it. So bitcoins price do really matters if its not, then we'll totally ignore this.
No doubt about this, all the bitcoin users are depending on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin increases people taking more  and more interest  but if it felling down then people want to get rid from it, and therefore they start selling, as in previous days after bitfinex issue we saw that people were busy in panic selling as they were thinking that the price is going too low. But luckly it stayed at $500 price levels itself.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:43:15 AM

Of course it is important and we are not all here if the price of bitcoin or other alt coins are not important to us. It does really matter and that's why we are working hard for it because we know that it can give us support for the things that we need to do that requires monetary value with it. So bitcoins price do really matters if its not, then we'll totally ignore this.
No doubt about this, all the bitcoin users are depending on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin increases people taking more  and more interest  but if it felling down then people want to get rid from it, and therefore they start selling, as in previous days after bitfinex issue we saw that people were busy in panic selling as they were thinking that the price is going too low. But luckly it stayed at $500 price levels itself.
What's necessary here is people should not lose it's trust and confidence with bitcoin. They are vital for the continuing success of bitcoin and us supporters must do our job of promoting bitcoin to the highest level so more people will know it and they will eventually adopt.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:55:07 AM

What's necessary here is people should not lose it's trust and confidence with bitcoin. They are vital for the continuing success of bitcoin and us supporters must do our job of promoting bitcoin to the highest level so more people will know it and they will eventually adopt.
Correct because we all users can help the progress of bitcoin to be more strong in the future by doing promotion or advertising to other people who do not know what is bitcoin by doing that more people got aware in bitcoin community.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: