Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304448 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

I am only using bitcoins as a payment processor, that is why the price of btc is almost irrelevant for me because as soon as I receive some coins, I usually exchange it for fiat money quickly.

Easy for you since there are easy exchanges available to you. Smiley

In our country bitcoin is not popular let alone anyone trade on it much. Hence the number of banks allowing bitcoin exchange is low. I have to get deals from the local boards in order to exchange money. I hope the condition improves later on though so that we can easily exchange bitcoin vs fiat and vice versa.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:18:08 PM

the price of bitcoin really matter ! maybe no just for me but also to the other crypto enthusiast will say that it really matters ! due to its volatile price it attract investors from all over the world to invest in bitcoin and to make its popular ! I also think that it becaus of its price bitcoin is the leading crypto currency all over the web ! and it is because of the price why many people use bitcoins ! Imagine of bitcoin has no valu at all ? will there be anyone who will use it ?

Bitcoin used to have no value at all compared to how much it is right now and how much will it be in the future. And there are people that were willing to use it. Those that have the guts to use bitcoins even if it has no value at all (I'm still talking about the starting phase of bitcoin) are all millionaires now. I think the same thing is happening on some altcoins as well. Just take a look at ICN. People dumped it thinking that it has no actual value and the price would just keep on decreasing. It just recently reached 50k sats on liqui this day.

Basically everything has started to have no value at all. But if the price of bitcoin is 1000$ and then it went back to no value at all. Then that's a different case. Every single one of us have already moved to using a different coin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

I am only using bitcoins as a payment processor, that is why the price of btc is almost irrelevant for me because as soon as I receive some coins, I usually exchange it for fiat money quickly.
But if you are an earner of bitcoin then still it is matter for you as you said that when you get some coins so every one get coins when he earn. So I am saying that if someone will get some coin and if the price will be high then he will get a high amount of fiat with that but if you will get at the time when the price will be lower then you will get lower pay for your work. So it matter for everyone.

I agree, if it has a small value it won't attract more people to use it. So its current value won't increase also. Even if you are just a free earner of bitcoin its value still matters. You won't agree if you will just receive a small amount of value in fiat from what you did just to earn that amount of bitcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:57:17 PM

But if you are an earner of bitcoin then still it is matter for you as you said that when you get some coins so every one get coins when he earn. So I am saying that if someone will get some coin and if the price will be high then he will get a high amount of fiat with that but if you will get at the time when the price will be lower then you will get lower pay for your work. So it matter for everyone.

I agree, if it has a small value it won't attract more people to use it. So its current value won't increase also. Even if you are just a free earner of bitcoin its value still matters. You won't agree if you will just receive a small amount of value in fiat from what you did just to earn that amount of bitcoin.
True, the bitcoin’s price has been a big factor in its success and if it was not of the price people won’t even know about it, these couple of months the bitcoin users have increased and that is due to the fact the price is high, and more people means more investments in bitcoin which means it is good for us then we could use it everywhere.
DocGTR

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

The price of Bitcoin is very changeable. But in spite of that Bitcoin is attracting more and more investors.
I keep a few coins, and therefore constantly watching the price fluctuations. It is very important for me
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:02:06 AM

True, the bitcoin’s price has been a big factor in its success and if it was not of the price people won’t even know about it, these couple of months the bitcoin users have increased and that is due to the fact the price is high, and more people means more investments in bitcoin which means it is good for us then we could use it everywhere.

I strongly believe that bitcoin users is growing in population because current bitcoin users keep on talking about it or at least someone in his circle knows that he's using bitcoins. That alone gives his friends the idea to check it out when they're bored or whatever. The price of bitcoin wouldn't have that much affect to how much people are going in because non-bitcoin users don't get affected to how much bitcoin is, thus, they don't care.

Additionally, more people doesn't always mean new investments in bitcoin because most of this new bitcoin users are here to earn money and they want to earn money because they don't have one. In other words, they don't have the money to pump the market.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

Actually the trust of business men is  created  by price of bitcoin .the stable or incredible price of bitcoin create interaction among customers or businesses men from which every one would use bitcoin site.so the price of bitcoin matters.
basically bitcoin is not for business men. it is for traders and exchanges. and being stable of bitcoin may not good for traders. because if bitcoin price stop on a mark and don't go up and down. than bitcoin trading may die. and if trading die than possibly bitcoin will also die. price of bitcoin really metter but being stable is not important.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

Looking at the currency exchange indices on the stock exchanges since the new year, many people look happy. For the first time since 2013 Bitcoin price exceeded $ 1,000. Indicators and fixed at levels and $ 1017 and $ 1033 for 1 Btc. Let's hope that bitcoin will continue to climb up the list prices.
The interesting aspect regarding this is that people who have been holding Bitcoin since 2013 have had the opportunity to see their investment be recovered, or partially recovered, in the case of people who bought above $ 1100 in 2013. I think the secret is to have patience and discipline, because Bitcoin is a technology that is just beginning to gain ground.

Unfortunately most of the people who were buying at $1,100+ in 2013 sold their coins at $600 later fearing BTC will drop even more. Others sold at $400 and some others at $250. And only a few had the patience to wait until today, and they were damn right.

The thing is that those people wich had jumped into those bubble were looking for easy and fast cash, and the most of them were forced to sell their coins since they thinked it woul get back to 1 dollar or worse, sure those which were able to hold had recover their investment, some of them had traded and invested at lower ammounts, thats what crypto world is about, some loose while others win.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:39:13 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin really matters to person who is holding bitcoin for long time, he will get into panic once the price of btc is decreasing means. But the only suggestion them is bitcoin is always volatile so don't worry about the prices, it is common in trading market. Even we can't expect when it will decrease and when it will increase.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:07:00 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin really matters to person who is holding bitcoin for long time, he will get into panic once the price of btc is decreasing means. But the only suggestion them is bitcoin is always volatile so don't worry about the prices, it is common in trading market. Even we can't expect when it will decrease and when it will increase.

absolutely the price of bitcoin can affect all the alternative coins in the internet. because all the alternative coins is basing their value to bitcoin if they are not basing to united state dollars. so all in all bitcoin value is always matter. we should educate ourselves about the price of bitcoin because me might lose if we dont know about it.
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:09:05 PM

yes  also agree with you that the price of bitcoin matter because if the price of bitcoin is not increasing then or it is continuously decreasing then people will never like to invest their money here in bitcoin and will show interest in bitcoin .
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:13:23 PM

The price of bitcoin really matter because i have invested my money into it and when ever the price rallies i do have my worries and i would book my profit when ever i can and buy the coin at a later time and so the price is important for those who have invested in it.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:35:57 PM

at this point I feel that the price of bitcoin is so important. when the price of bitcoin decreases with height, because it could affect the confidence of people to bitcoin. Well, I think so many people are paying attention to the current price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:03:51 AM

at this point I feel that the price of bitcoin is so important. when the price of bitcoin decreases with height, because it could affect the confidence of people to bitcoin. Well, I think so many people are paying attention to the current price.
Not all people, I believe we have matured in this world as we see it often, when the price dump, we can expect that the next thing will happen is to pump. Though we cannot control what the minds of the people will think, but we should be very smart to take advantage on the recent drop, buy it now while it is cheap, weak hands are dropping, we don't belong to this people.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:30:29 AM

The price of bitcoin really matter because i have invested my money into it and when ever the price rallies i do have my worries and i would book my profit when ever i can and buy the coin at a later time and so the price is important for those who have invested in it.

The price movement is just normal and you don't have to worry about it. Because the experts and enthusiasts said that the price of bitcoin is going to keep on moving until it come up to all of its supply. And price is really important so when you see price rally downs, just take the advantage and buy a lot of bitcoins that you can afford.

Of course bitcoin value matters,that the very reason why we used bitcoin, its value that sometines goes higher more than expected and its transaction fees too that low in value.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

The price movement is just normal and you don't have to worry about it. Because the experts and enthusiasts said that the price of bitcoin is going to keep on moving until it come up to all of its supply. And price is really important so when you see price rally downs, just take the advantage and buy a lot of bitcoins that you can afford.
It's not normal for you if you do not know the reason why the price move. I guess everyone especially those who are a holding big volume of bitcoin should be updated with the recent news so they will be fully aware of what is happening. If now, they will do panic selling and the only people will benefit from their loses are the whales who will directly grab a cheap price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:12:12 AM

The market would continue to move even after we have mined almost all of the supply. I don't trust these "experts" and "enthusiasts" because their advice is nothing but a speculation and their predictions are not always right. I think the price of bitcoin would only stop moving when (a.) every single fiat has been converted to bitcoins. (b.) we are basing the prices on bitcoin and not fiat.

I think the price is very important even if the price is not decreasing. The price indicates the value of bitcoin so it would always be important regardless of market movement.

anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:17:24 PM

The market would continue to move even after we have mined almost all of the supply. I don't trust these "experts" and "enthusiasts" because their advice is nothing but a speculation and their predictions are not always right. I think the price of bitcoin would only stop moving when (a.) every single fiat has been converted to bitcoins. (b.) we are basing the prices on bitcoin and not fiat.

I think the price is very important even if the price is not decreasing. The price indicates the value of bitcoin so it would always be important regardless of market movement.

Yes, I agree, the price is very important. It does not matter, it decreases or increases. For a trader, the price is very important factor, so that he earns
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

Yes, I agree, the price is very important. It does not matter, it decreases or increases. For a trader, the price is very important factor, so that he earns
Not only for traders, for each and every user bitcoin price is important. From the beginning just due to its increased price than most other currencies it easily gained the attention of people. Also it is store of value that even big volumes can be store without much difficulty.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

absolutely the price of bitcoin can affect all the alternative coins in the internet. because all the alternative coins is basing their value to bitcoin if they are not basing to united state dollars. so all in all bitcoin value is always matter. we should educate ourselves about the price of bitcoin because me might lose if we dont know about it.
Of course,that's can be expected.Generally Bitcoin Price are Affected Global Markets and this is normal basic calculation.The rise of Bitcoin price,impacted the normally growth of others cryptocurrency platform.Overall,bitcoin is a big marketplace which known mother of cryptocurrency industry so generally we can realize it.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: