Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304447 times)
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:42:31 PM

Yes and no
Yes because if you have made an investment in Bitcoin you do want to make profit from it.
No because if you use the bitcoin for things like gambling the price doesn't really matter.
The price of it still matter if you use bitcoin for things like gambling and shopping because the price of any thing depend on its value not bounded with the fix amount of bitcoin so it the price of bitcoin will increase then we will have to pay lower to get that thing.
yes i also agree that the price of bitcoin matter. as when the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin and their trust on bitcoin is continuously building which attract more and more people in to the world of bitcoin.
yes that is right to say that the price of bitcoin play an important role, as if the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously then more and more people are going to accept bitcoin.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

Yes and no
Yes because if you have made an investment in Bitcoin you do want to make profit from it.
No because if you use the bitcoin for things like gambling the price doesn't really matter.
The price of it still matter if you use bitcoin for things like gambling and shopping because the price of any thing depend on its value not bounded with the fix amount of bitcoin so it the price of bitcoin will increase then we will have to pay lower to get that thing.
yes i also agree that the price of bitcoin matter. as when the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin and their trust on bitcoin is continuously building which attract more and more people in to the world of bitcoin.
yes that is right to say that the price of bitcoin play an important role, as if the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously then more and more people are going to accept bitcoin.

The future of bitcoin will depend on what price it will hold in future and if price is higher then it will attract many people towards it and if price goes too low then there will be many people who will prefer to quit bitcoins and move to some other investments.

yes, I agree with you. The price is of great importance. And many investors believe that the price will grow. That's why bitcoin is interesting for them. If the price of bitcoin ceases to grow, then it will lose many users
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

Yes and no

The future of bitcoin will depend on what price it will hold in future and if price is higher then it will attract many people towards it and if price goes too low then there will be many people who will prefer to quit bitcoins and move to some other investments.

yes, I agree with you. The price is of great importance. And many investors believe that the price will grow. That's why bitcoin is interesting for them. If the price of bitcoin ceases to grow, then it will lose many users

Everything depends on the price of bitcoins as a user of bitcoin I will always have an close watch on its price and depend on it I make decision whether to buy them sell them or simply hold them so I think price is the major factor in bitcoins.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

Price of bitcoin is serious matter for me as its going low I have to work more and if its going up then I have some good time for selling most of investors need to have some good profit just because of this they also have eye of this and its price is very serious matter for them
sherlock_h

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:04:27 PM

I think at the moment most people use Bitcoin as a way of storing value, so I think that for most people it matters because nobody wants to see their own holdings falling in price.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:10:33 PM

Price of bitcoin is serious matter for me as its going low I have to work more and if its going up then I have some good time for selling most of investors need to have some good profit just because of this they also have eye of this and its price is very serious matter for them

Yes bitcoin is serious matter for most of us and I would suggest you to wait for few more days and you will notice the rise in the value of bitcoin as we are already aware that this price dump is only permanent thing and bitcoin will recover and come back stronger just like it has proved in the past i would request you not to sell the bitcoin now at less price.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:28:05 PM

I think at the moment most people use Bitcoin as a way of storing value, so I think that for most people it matters because nobody wants to see their own holdings falling in price.

Yes that's why price of bitcoin does really matter. And holding is popular because all of us are doing it and if you got a lot of bitcoins on your cold storage, the price will tell you how much you are going to earn. It is why more and more people are getting to bitcoin because of it's rapid increasing price but opposite of it there's also the rapid price drop which matters to all of us.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:42:55 PM

It's very true if you doubt the future of Bitcoin but to the diehard crypto enthusiast the current price doesn't matter but the value matters in every sense going into the future.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:57:13 PM

Yes that's why price of bitcoin does really matter. And holding is popular because all of us are doing it and if you got a lot of bitcoins on your cold storage, the price will tell you how much you are going to earn. It is why more and more people are getting to bitcoin because of it's rapid increasing price but opposite of it there's also the rapid price drop which matters to all of us.

Price rise and decline is not new in bitcoin world and everyone is aware about it that if it drops it will rise again in future so that's not a big deal and we should have faith in bitcoins and we should think positive about its future as bitcoin needs a support from its users to grow even higher and price really matters as everyone wants to get best returns on their investments which is possible only if bitcoin holds higher price in future.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:29:12 PM

The price of any currency always matter it depends on market traders and people who make the value also who have the biggest count of any currency really interested on increasings because you will get more of items with your available fund

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:13:28 PM

Price of bitcoins is really important to me as I buy only when price goes down so that I can have higher amount of coins in my wallet and sell them when price goes higher and I think everyone is following the same strategy to make profits with bitcoins and its only price that decides your profits and loss and I think bitcoin is popular only because of the price that it is holding.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 11:25:27 PM

Price of bitcoins is really important to me as I buy only when price goes down so that I can have higher amount of coins in my wallet and sell them when price goes higher and I think everyone is following the same strategy to make profits with bitcoins and its only price that decides your profits and loss and I think bitcoin is popular only because of the price that it is holding.
Its always good to buy bitcoins when the price of bitcoin is decrease.. yesterday i saw that the price of bitcoin decrease below $1k yesterday.. but i think it will increase back since the price right now is staying back to $1k.
The price of bitcoin will always matter for since we are making profit in bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is high..

Make crypto as your bank.
ArnoldChippy

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:50:53 PM

i think the price of bitcoin is not only important for you but in fact it is important for everyone. if the price of bitcoin will continue increasing then bitcoin  will become more and more popular and people will take interest in it but the price of bitcoin will decreasing then it will become difficult for them to continue its status.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:21:27 AM

i think the price of bitcoin is not only important for you but in fact it is important for everyone. if the price of bitcoin will continue increasing then bitcoin  will become more and more popular and people will take interest in it but the price of bitcoin will decreasing then it will become difficult for them to continue its status.

Even if there is downfall in the price of bitcoins in future there will be many people who will show trust in bitcoins and will continue to use them as they very well know that even if price goes down it can come back to its normal position in future and people will prefer to hold their coins instead of dumping them.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:24:59 AM

I think most users bitcoin investments require a high price while those using bitcoin to the currency would have the rate or the price so that they can use bitcoin for currency  the point price is needed
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:58:45 AM

I think most users bitcoin investments require a high price while those using bitcoin to the currency would have the rate or the price so that they can use bitcoin for currency  the point price is needed

I am seriously not getting what you are trying to say your statement is very much confusing to get any idea anyways coming to the topic I think yes price is really important in bitcoins and its only the price that attracts many new investors to invest their money in bitcoins and if bitcoin would be holding lower price then I doubt it will be much popular as it is now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:10:08 AM

Price rise and decline is not new in bitcoin world and everyone is aware about it that if it drops it will rise again in future so that's not a big deal and we should have faith in bitcoins and we should think positive about its future as bitcoin needs a support from its users to grow even higher and price really matters as everyone wants to get best returns on their investments which is possible only if bitcoin holds higher price in future.

Yes we know that it is going to rise again but as of now the price seems to be lower than the usual that we used to see in bitcoin for the past few weeks. But I know it can do a comeback again but I hope that it is not going to be longer so that we can see the good side of it. And most of us are always hoping to see the price of bitcoin to pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

I think it doesn't matter, there is no certainty when all this certainly makes us curious and speculate. because if everything is fixed, so similar to fiat money and make me would not keep bitcoin.
daringdiscovered

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

I am seriously not getting what you are trying to say your statement is very much confusing to get any idea anyways coming to the topic I think yes price is really important in bitcoins and its only the price that attracts many new investors to invest their money in bitcoins and if bitcoin would be holding lower price then I doubt it will be much popular as it is now.

I agree, it determines if we should continue earning bitcoin or not. Do you think if bitcoin has a small value it will still attract many investors? No, i think not. We earn bitcoin because we all see its continues increase in value over the year. And we want to have some of it hoping to be rich in the future.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:49:10 AM

I agree, it determines if we should continue earning bitcoin or not. Do you think if bitcoin has a small value it will still attract many investors? No, i think not. We earn bitcoin because we all see its continues increase in value over the year. And we want to have some of it hoping to be rich in the future.

Yup the price of the Bitcoin is really matter, if the price is low and don't have huge fluctuations in Bitcoin price, then no one will show interest on Bitcoin. Because of this price variation, many people are doing trading business and making money. And because of this high price many investors are showing interest on Bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: