Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304450 times)
karinaA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:17:27 PM

There have been endless discussions on this, the only thing it coms to is the fact, that are you in it for the technology or do you have money invested. If you are a person using it for sending money to another place, and only buy it at the point of the use, then it doesn't matter. But if you happen to store it for long term, then obviously it matters as you will essentially be losing money on it.
Yes actually you have a point. The topic of the big deal on price of bitcoin is can discuss on the people who are affected on this topic. And the people who actually need to know the price/value of bitcoin is the one who do transaction and small time business in relate to bitcoin. Because through price they can know the possible earning and loss. Also the trader need to monitor the price of bitcoin especially on decision making where you will choose to sell or hold bitcoin to earn.

Yes, for traders the price is very important. This is the most important factor in his work. Although for investors, the price is important for ordinary holders, too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:22:46 PM

yeap it affect alot

even the mandatory function of itself is the fee

If it hit $10,000 per bitcoin, the fee will be huge
At that price tag people won't feel that the transaction fee is quite high. Everyone needs to understand that depending on the price growth the transaction fee to varies. Importantly the price is one among the major factor that easily attract the users.
Whatever price we see, that is the complete representation of how people supported bitcoin, if the price is good that means there is a good
support as they are creating demand. The market is still not that stable that is why we see price volatility but we have to live with it.
yes that is right, people are revolving around bitcoin price, the trader the investors even those people who are spending bitcoins have concern with bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is really matter for them, and specially for traders and investors they are totally depending on the price of bitcoin, as the investors are holding bitcoins for long times and if the price goes up so they can get good profit after some time.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:27:13 PM

I think that many members of the bitcoin community begin their day with checking the price of bitcoin. I also do it. And all this suggests that the price is of great importance for everyone who has bitcoin in his wallet

This is what I've been when I wake up after praying thanking God. I use to check the price of bitcoin and that really matters to me. Because we are all here because of it. And if ever the price is becoming at low rate, I'm sure that many of us becoming upset. But when the price is getting up again, that is giving us joy.
i think yes the price of bitcoin is important for all kind of people as in present time most of the people either they are traders or investors they are totally depending on the price of bitcoin as if the price of bitcoin will go high they will show more and more interest in bitcoin, but if the price will come down then their interest will also becoming less, so the price of bitcoin really matter for them.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

If we talk about bitcoin price, it really matters most to me because profit really depends on the price. Your decision to sell and buy a holdings for a long time can be conditional on every situation. However everytime btc price value always varies of its movement in the market, still people trusted digital currency profit capability, and as I had observed from previous months it shows good performance.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter? It depends. For investors or holders it is clear that it does matter. In terms of adoption of bitcoin I think that stability is more important than the price, perhaps it does not matter so much if the price is higher or lower and it matters more that the price has a stability without big shakes. Businesses can always protect themselves from volatility with an API that makes the exchange from bitcoin to fiat instantly but stability allows other applications such as, for example, being able to travel to foreign countries changing local currency in the country of origin to bitcoin to then do the Exchange in reverse in the country of destination without the fear that between a moment and the other occur a sudden drop in the price of bitcoin and you lose money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:11:06 PM

I think that many members of the bitcoin community begin their day with checking the price of bitcoin. I also do it. And all this suggests that the price is of great importance for everyone who has bitcoin in his wallet

This is what I've been when I wake up after praying thanking God. I use to check the price of bitcoin and that really matters to me. Because we are all here because of it. And if ever the price is becoming at low rate, I'm sure that many of us becoming upset. But when the price is getting up again, that is giving us joy.
i think yes the price of bitcoin is important for all kind of people as in present time most of the people either they are traders or investors they are totally depending on the price of bitcoin as if the price of bitcoin will go high they will show more and more interest in bitcoin, but if the price will come down then their interest will also becoming less, so the price of bitcoin really matter for them.

And we are not going to very conscious with the price of bitcoin if the price is not that good. But we are very conscious because that is what matters for all of us. We are all here because of the price of bitcoin and if the price is high that is all beneficial to all of us upon selling and if the price is low still that's beneficial for buying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:18:11 AM

If we talk about bitcoin price, it really matters most to me because profit really depends on the price. Your decision to sell and buy a holdings for a long time can be conditional on every situation. However everytime btc price value always varies of its movement in the market, still people trusted digital currency profit capability, and as I had observed from previous months it shows good performance.
It matters to all of us and that is not debatable, the price is our basis to gauge our decision when to buy and sell, well that is mostly the job for investors and traders but there are people who just don't care how much the price is and they are from the gambling community which sole activity is just to gamble.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:35:11 AM

I definitely think that the price of Bitcoin does matter. To be honest, I probably wouldn't be here if the price wasn't high.
it does matter specially for people who have a lot of money in bitcoin since a small movement in market could affect largely in their balance.
Investors hold bitcoins and if they will not sell it in short term I guess they will be happy to hold it, we have seen the trend and
the price of bitcoin is increasing. I believe when you invest a big amount, you are confident with bitcoin already and the price movement
is not a problem to you.

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin matters because this the same cases that there many people who uses bitcoin. And some people are very disappointed when the price of bitcoin began to fall. Price always matters that's why there are people do illegal activities because they need money.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

It matters to all of us and that is not debatable, the price is our basis to gauge our decision when to buy and sell, well that is mostly the job for investors and traders but there are people who just don't care how much the price is and they are from the gambling community which sole activity is just to gamble.
not sure it was true , some people really don't care about how much bitcoin price.

because they think the only matter are when you see bitcoin used globally , and then the price will follows , that is really makes sense right? look at the altcoin like dogecoin which have low price but there's still a lot of people use it and develop it right?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

Realistically, it does matter, because of the effect that it has on the markets mind and the people who trade it, but obviously, if you were to disconnect your emotions, it is all relative when trading day to day, or spending it as a currency. If you are looking to get rich, then yeah, it really matters, as you want your investment to increase in price.

moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

For investors and traders, the price matters. Those people rely on price increases or price changes for traders in order to make profits. It may be different for people that accept bitcoins as payment and then covert bitcoins to dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

There have been endless discussions on this, the only thing it coms to is the fact, that are you in it for the technology or do you have money invested. If you are a person using it for sending money to another place, and only buy it at the point of the use, then it doesn't matter. But if you happen to store it for long term, then obviously it matters as you will essentially be losing money on it.
Yes actually you have a point. The topic of the big deal on price of bitcoin is can discuss on the people who are affected on this topic. And the people who actually need to know the price/value of bitcoin is the one who do transaction and small time business in relate to bitcoin. Because through price they can know the possible earning and loss. Also the trader need to monitor the price of bitcoin especially on decision making where you will choose to sell or hold bitcoin to earn.

Yes, for traders the price is very important. This is the most important factor in his work. Although for investors, the price is important for ordinary holders, too.
The price is a main factor for the traders to doing his trade. The price will be give a clue if the coin have big demand. The price of coin is really important for all of the community.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

For investors and traders, the price matters. Those people rely on price increases or price changes for traders in order to make profits. It may be different for people that accept bitcoins as payment and then covert bitcoins to dollars.
True they care about the ups and down that happens on bitcoin and there eyes are on the graph of bitcoin whether it will down or up when the price of bitcoin up then they will sell bitcoins. Indian are accepting bitcoins payment or they are looking for bitcoins with +15% of its original price.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:49:27 AM

at first I was also considered problematic because of the bitcoin price I think a lot of the speculators, but after I also join the trading (of course being the speculators) then I consider price bitcoin rise or fall is beneficial.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

Bitcoin value is always matter, we are here to get profit, and we invest because we want to earn income and our basis on that is the current value.
and also in value we can say if we get income or we get lost.
not only investors who need the price to their advantage for users who use bitcoin currency will also depend on the rate of bitcoin their for transactions
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

Bitcoin price now is really great and if this fall maybe it will become matter to us who holding coins for this long of waiting but if theres an emegergency that i need to conver my bitcoin into fiat maybe bitcoin price don't really matter if its low or not as long i can use that to solve my problem <3
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:32:18 PM

Bitcoin price now is really great and if this fall maybe it will become matter to us who holding coins for this long of waiting but if theres an emegergency that i need to conver my bitcoin into fiat maybe bitcoin price don't really matter if its low or not as long i can use that to solve my problem

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

Yes it is, the bitcoin price is really matter especially for traders and investors because if bitcoin has low price or worse it has no value you can't even call it a valuable coin. And yet, if bitcoin has a low price no one would use it as for trading or for investment.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:57:53 PM

Bitcoin is popular because of its price. Its volatility attracts investors and traders which invites more and more people. I believe it is the price of bitcoin which keeps it running.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: