Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304452 times)
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:17:27 AM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
The price of the bitcoin is really important. The price of the bitcoin serves the most good quality of it. The reason why many investors want bitcoin is the value and the price. It is really true that the price is really matter.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
The price of the bitcoin is really important. The price of the bitcoin serves the most good quality of it. The reason why many investors want bitcoin is the value and the price. It is really true that the price is really matter.
Surely it is. Why the investors throughout the world are just leaving the conventional businesses and turning over to bitcoins. Reason is more money it yields. Bitcoin have been blessed for making it happen and if it is, then so sure we can say price of bitcoin matters.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
That would be definitely lying. Ofcourse the price always matters that's why some people began to be interested to use bitcoin to have a source of income. Many people would definitely leave in bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will totally crash because all of their money will be gone including mine.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:02:09 PM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
That would be definitely lying. Ofcourse the price always matters that's why some people began to be interested to use bitcoin to have a source of income. Many people would definitely leave in bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will totally crash because all of their money will be gone including mine.
Agreed, as the user stated price really matters big with bitcoin. Also one who is saying that he doesn't think of the price is a big lie. As the price keeps on growing same is the price increase happening in the users. So if something goes wrong or causes a price crash surely it will lose its popularity, No doubt it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:32:36 PM

It issues of system. Normally men and women will not even use Bitcoin. And it is crucial for all of us. Simply because it will be the potential cash.And you can even receive some money with it and that is extremely good. I hope that more folks will also use some Bitcoin. It will be good if it is far more popular.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:46:34 AM

Agreed, as the user stated price really matters big with bitcoin. Also one who is saying that he doesn't think of the price is a big lie. As the price keeps on growing same is the price increase happening in the users. So if something goes wrong or causes a price crash surely it will lose its popularity, No doubt it.
Bitcoin will not lose popularity if the price will go down because it will attract more attention from the people who are watching bitcoin and if the price will go down then it is actually an opportunity to the people who want to invest so it is opposite to are you saying because if the popularity of bitcoin will go down because of the price crash then the crash will just continue to go on.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:43:13 AM

Of course yes it really matters, because thats the reason why they become popular in the mainstream because of the tremendous increase of their value over the years. And besides the value of it is just the only reason why a lot of people are being hooked to it. People are depending on bitcoins they used it as a major source of income and because the value of bitcoins are expensive so if they converted it in fiat or in real money it is bigger than other laboured jobs. Thats is why bitcoins price matters. It is a business.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:53:41 AM

Of course yes it really matters, because thats the reason why they become popular in the mainstream because of the tremendous increase of their value over the years. And besides the value of it is just the only reason why a lot of people are being hooked to it. People are depending on bitcoins they used it as a major source of income and because the value of bitcoins are expensive so if they converted it in fiat or in real money it is bigger than other laboured jobs. Thats is why bitcoins price matters. It is a business.

The real fact for the bitcoin popularity is the increased price compared to all other digital assets. If this could have got price similar to the other tokens this could have not gained such a growth in a short time, though it's value started from the zero.
Sonin1944

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:41:04 PM

Cost always issues, like in every little thing else. Individuals are aboz the income, revenue and calculations. You consider that Bitcoin would be so well-known if the price was the very same and stable all the time? I never think so.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

of course the price matters. it matters for 90% of the people who bought their coins. if the price is stable more people are willing to convert their savings into bitcoin. which isn't the case right now.
You're right, it is also matters for those who will campaigns that will earn tokens that will convert it to bitcoin, the higher the bitcoin the large earning they will have.
Gestiside

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

of course the price matters. it matters for 90% of the people who bought their coins. if the price is stable more people are willing to convert their savings into bitcoin. which isn't the case right now.
You're right, it is also matters for those who will campaigns that will earn tokens that will convert it to bitcoin, the higher the bitcoin the large earning they will have.

I think if the price of bitcoin rises, they will be paid less in bitcoin.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

Today bitcoin prices are not very volatile and look stable $ 3920 - $ 3950 bitcoin prices tend to go up and I'm sure prices later this year will reach $ 5000.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

Today bitcoin prices are not very volatile and look stable $ 3920 - $ 3950 bitcoin prices tend to go up and I'm sure prices later this year will reach $ 5000.
I've notice that too the price of bitcoin is on that range and I hope to see it go beyon $4,000 after few days and then will hit $5,000 by second week of October. Lets all cross our fingers.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:45:21 AM

With bitcoin prices that are still unstable yet and easily influenced by various things, it seems we should have been able to accept it and reasonable on it, no matter how much the price. From the current price movements, it's looks the price like trying to reach $4000, i think it's no problem and this is more leads to an increase than a few days earlier. Well hopefully bitcoin price can continue to increasing for the next.

Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

With bitcoin prices that are still unstable yet and easily influenced by various things, it seems we should have been able to accept it and reasonable on it, no matter how much the price. From the current price movements, it's looks the price like trying to reach $4000, i think it's no problem and this is more leads to an increase than a few days earlier. Well hopefully bitcoin price can continue to increasing for the next.
We have been there and we will probably gonna be there soon or might surpass it's all time high again, bitcoin has no limit as long as people are patronizing it, we see bigger adoption then we should expect bigger increase in value because they are interrelated. Let's hope that there will be big news that will come soon so we can fast track this price to go uptrend again.

Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:19:43 PM

Since it already reached $4700 before, everyone is looking for lt to happen again, there were times that I regret not cashing out those time I've seen it before, but i know it can eventually reach that amount again so will just wait for it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:54:48 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin really matters. The reason why we are in this kind of field because of the price also the higher the price of bitcoin is the higher your earning.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:16:23 PM

Bitcoin will not lose popularity if the price will go down because it will attract more attention from the people who are watching bitcoin and if the price will go down then it is actually an opportunity to the people who want to invest so it is opposite to are you saying because if the popularity of bitcoin will go down because of the price crash then the crash will just continue to go on.
Oh yes, this is case whenever bitcoin price dips only panic sellers feel the heat the try to sell them. However other see this dip as the opportunity to get their hands on more coins. Same thing happened when  JP morgan chief warned about bitcoin possession by their employee. Market crashed from 47k dollars to the 34k dollars. Next thing you know bitcoin started to gain its upward movement again. Why ? because many People sensed that this is the right time to buy more coins. Today bitcoin is at 43k dollars.
At this stage, any downward movement is sensed as possible opportunity to buy more. Many people are believing that bitcoin is going to make 5k and 10k club soon. There was a time when chinese bitcoin exchanges had influence on global coin price. Many feared that when those markets will crash bitcoin price all over world will crash. Nothing happened when china banned these exchanges and enforced tight scrutiny.
pavelkdr

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:49:52 PM

If it doesnt subject than nobody will use it and it will not even exist. Bitcoin will be later in the future the most utilised payment method.And that will be so very good. But you by no means when it will happen when the worth is heading to increase and that is the problem.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:59:53 PM

Of course it matters. The higher the more people are interested in anything.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: