Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304456 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

Yes, the price of Bitcoin is the big matter about how they lookt at Bitcoin. Imaging Bitcoin reachs to the 10k$ goal. They will not say Bitcoin is a fraud any more and change their view into a positive way about Bitcoin.
Price is the main thing because of which people are investing into bitcoin and if the price doesn’t matter then people will not invest in bitcoin because price is giving profit to the people and that’s the main reason of bitcoin popularity and now the new trend has be started that it can also be used as payment and all these things are revolving around the price factor and yeah 2017 is the best year for the btc and investors.
No, I don't think so. Remember, the cryptocurrency market just started popular in this year. 2017 is the beginning of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. With blockchain technology, we can use it to apply for reality. There are a lot of problems can use blockchain to solve and improve.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

Yes it does, obviously. Why wouldn't it matter? The price of Bitcoin begin high gives it supreme legitimacy and if it were to crash back to say under $1,000 people would never look at it the same again.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

Yes because there are times that you really worried about the price of bitcoin because you are afraid to lose or lower down your money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pompa

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:58:07 AM

The price of bitcoin becomes matter depends on how it will access upon the business makes trough, and it depends  the value when going lower or high  value   the price . bitcoin is getting high value so it doesn't matter.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

well for me, the price of bitcoin does really matter because im an investor to bitcoin thats why im really hoping that its price can go up in order for me to earn a descent amount of income  and to recover my capital. though i believe some people arent really care if bitcoins value would go up or down as long as bitcoin has still have a value and they can still earn a profit to it.
Sera2.0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:57:49 AM

Цeнa oчeнь xopoшaя, и oнa тaкaя бoльшaя, знaчит ecть cпpoc
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:57:35 PM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

True, the price of bitcoin indicates how does bitcoin perform in a certain period of time, it shows how does the people here become productive , the substantial outcome with the help of each one of us, it will give you a bigger amount of profit and thats the reason why people hold bitcoin, they want a bigger amount of profit.
sariz12

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
For me ,off course Yes it does matter, but that's not the only thing that matters. Sadly I think a 99% of people just get involved with bitcoin nowadays for the profit potential but as we've seen its not a guaranteed investment. Part of me wishes bitcoin would just find its 'true' value and stay there but another part of me is excited by the speculative value of bitcoin and where it can go to in the future but I'd rather it be successful as a technology than make a load of money off of it ... And the price does matter though users matter more because they are unconciously investing towards if they only save some money on it Meaning more users more value of money and more money involved and so as the other interested bystanders that is impressed by it...
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

The price does matter because that is the representation of its value, if the price is high that simply mean that the value is high. I believe that bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:31 AM

The price does matter because that is the representation of its value, if the price is high that simply mean that the value is high. I believe that bitcoins will become more valuable in the near future that is why I am slowly saving a little of it in my wallet.
That's entirely true, the more bitcoin price will increase, the more it will become valuable to us.
People will invest because of the significant price increase and they are also hoping it can give them a good amount of profit when they ride with bitcoin.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:42 AM

price matters. Other investors use fiat to buy bitcoin
if the price is better more people will buy and hold bitcoin that will translate to more people adopting it and places which accept Bitcoin as mode of payment will increase
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:28:36 AM

For me its yes, becuase all of us waiting for the bitcoin price will become higher right? We all know that if the bitcoin price become higher then our bitcoin investment will be higher too. So bitcoin price is matter with who invest and use bitcoin.

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

For me I don't if prize of bitcoin is matter because Manny people waiting  prize of bitcoin becoming to higher so I believe that bitcoin in good way in future
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

The price of Bitcoin doesn't matter at any level. The advantage of bitcoin cryptocurrency is can be used in the denomination in digits even 100000 USD above also doesn't matter accordingly it is going to denomination can be done where this chance is not available in other currencies so that we are confident about the logic of bitcoin cryptocurency is the future currency of the world. 

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

Absolutely nothing in life is free from risk, life it personal is really a risk, bitcoin also has it own level of danger.
Sure the price matters.  I was attracted to Bitcoin for the technology side of it and the possibilities for the world.  To think that people in third world nations could utilize Bitcoin to move out of poverty is awesome, as is the many other great things it can do for the world.  I am 50% idealistic and 50% capitalist, but yes the price matters.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

For me bitcoin price is doesn't matter as long as bitcoin will give me extra income for my family, that would be a big help for me. Because i know that bitcoin price is not always fixed so i will take the risk on trusting bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:06:00 AM

The price of Bitcoin doesn't matter at any level. The advantage of bitcoin cryptocurrency is can be used in the denomination in digits even 100000 USD above also doesn't matter accordingly it is going to denomination can be done where this chance is not available in other currencies so that we are confident about the logic of bitcoin cryptocurency is the future currency of the world. 
The price of bitcoin really matters because without the price of bitcoin then there is no attention that on the bitcoin right now because the people are looking at the price of bitcoin rather than the real essence of bitcoin in the internet. We can't deny that is true because even you, you will not care about bitcoin unless it have an expensive price.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:14:09 AM

Of course, the price of the bitcoin is really matter. The bitcoin is becoming more popular because of the price that is rapidly increasing. We can observe also that many people are entering to the cryptocurrency world because of the price of the bitcoin.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
Frankly yes, It does matter Smiley Specially, for me as a student, bitcoin is just like a helping hand, it's a source of income and when the price gets high it can help me a lot specially right now. When the price gets high lots of people gets curious about it and as people knew about it the demand also gets high making bitcoin to have a value in our everyday life.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:43:52 AM

If we are looking into long term, I don't think Bitcoin price will matter because Bitcoin would be too valuable to be compared with fiat currency.
Instead we may start to compare value of goods to Bitcoin. i.e, a new nike shoes will cost you BTC0.001.
So, Bitcoin price doesn't really matter.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: