Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304447 times)
rynah011991

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:29 PM

I believe-Yes, It matters to everyone, because the higher prices tend to make people feel more interested in BTC and buy or invest bitcoin for trading and make the bitcoin network stronger and stronger and .Considering everything, In a short term does matter  to the view that the price of Bitcoin but for long term consideration of the existence of the technology, it does not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:53:56 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin price really matter in everyone because uf butxoin has a low pruce no one will depend on it. People depend their jib based on the uncome that they get. Because bitcoin has a great price that is why many people are engage with it and they depend on ut because it can provide theur needs in life.
The price of Bitcoin is not the interesting made the investors like to investing it. That is the volatility and the growth of this currency. In the concept, Bitcoin is a currency, but in the percent growth and the value of Bitcoin, it is not a normal currency, it is an asset for investment.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:27:17 AM

Bitcoin prices are very problematic for those who sell when the price is cheap and for those who do not have bitcoin, but bitcoin prices are great for those who have bitcoin.
I totally agree with you, but this price hike in last 24 hours is really important, because it is the first jump of the bitcoin after that website crash incident. People were propagating some negative things about bitcoin after that incident.

But now after this hike in the price proved that the stability of bitcoin is there and due to high demand in the market it is also proved that the confidence of the people around the globe is on the rise.

Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:59:00 AM

It does matter to me. I'm using bitcoin as my source of income so the lower the bitcoin price the lower money I can get.
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:50:05 AM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

I agree with that, if you are not aware what can a Bitcoin price may do, take a research instead. I think Bitcoin's price matters because it will dictate how much or how bigger the profit you can get, it indicates how the platform doing well, how does the investors and workers deal with it. This is very essential thing to be consider since we are talking about profit

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:23 AM

Look on how the community reacts when bitcoin and other alt coins are starting to be dumped. Everyone's been whining in different groups about the price decrease and for sure many newbies did sold their coins at lower than they bought it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

Ofcourse, price matters, actually it is not also the price, but its the trend. If the price is rising, ofcourse the adoption increases. People are more confident now in bitcoin, but if the price is falling, people get scared and will go away from bitcoin.
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

Definitely YES, the price of Bitcoin matters a lot, i think that is the main reason why more and more people are getting involved in Bitcoin and in the cryptocurrencies World, if there wasn't a benefit to do by investing Bitcoin then why would it be that much known??and The Benefit always depends on the Price.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:17:17 AM

Of course it matters for us who believe and expect the value of it to rise, If I were to invest of course I will make it a point that what I invest will increase its value otherwise I will lose it and withdraw what I invest same thing with Bitcoin its rise and fall matters to anyone who wait for it that is why other hold it for quite sometime.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Definitely YES, the price of Bitcoin matters a lot, i think that is the main reason why more and more people are getting involved in Bitcoin and in the cryptocurrencies World, if there wasn't a benefit to do by investing Bitcoin then why would it be that much known??and The Benefit always depends on the Price.
I agree with you, price of bitcoin is the main reason why it become popular nowadays. People get involved with it because they are after what will they earn and where their investment will fall in. And of course we wanted positive result and high profit as well.  People nowadays are getting smarter, before getting themselves in they will make sure first it's value. So the price of bitcoin still vary and will always be the reason.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU
Bitcoin's price matters most specially in attracting more and more investors. As they see that bitcoin's price is becoming more expensive, they become more attracted which leads to the sudden growth of investors here in bitcoin. It is also where we tend to depend whenever we are investing. If the price is high, then we will invest more. There's also an instance wherein whenever the value of bitcoin fall, the people will panic and sell it right away.
banditsky

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

The price of BTC is an indicator of its acceptance , its value should drop if it becomes outdated / obsolete. For many today, BTC is almost synonymous with crypto-currency but it is not the many who we should listen to for investment advice. When enterprise starts dropping BTC in favor of something else I will look for an opportunity to pull out and transfer my funds into the futuristic. People follow leaders, and prices follow people.
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:56:38 PM

If you have bitcoin then yes it matters greatly.
If you have no bitcoin then no it matters not for you.

Simple.

BTCBTCBTC

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

Of course price of bitcoin really matters thats why investors invest in Bitcoin because with the increasing value of Bitcoin it only means that higher profitabilty awaits our investments thats why the price really matters.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:50:54 PM

If you have bitcoin then yes it matters greatly.
If you have no bitcoin then no it matters not for you.

Simple.

BTCBTCBTC
great answer)))
Indeed, if you have bitcoins, then you can hardly ask such a question, from the bitcoin price all your relations with bitcoin depend
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

The price of bitcoin that really matter, is the price when we are going to convert bitcoin into our own currency. Not only the price of bitcoin but also all other crypto currencies. Because of the bitcoin price now, there are so many people who wants to buy bitcoin and the funny part is that even though a central bank or government is not really pro to bitcoin, people still wants to have bitcoin. Why? Because of its very high price.
Because of the bitcoin price, many of us in here now have much better financial status, become rich and earning big amount of money. In the Philippines, if 1 bitcoin reaches 20K USD, he/she is instant millionaire.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:22 PM

No doubt it matters a lot and i think it is the mainstream currency for all other altcoins. All the altcoin matters a lot on the price of the bitcoin and bitcoin is the main deed in the up and rise of all of them. price is very important to all of us. If it doesnt matter than nobody will use Bitcoin and that will be not good.The price of Bitcoin is a bit stable now so that is good. And the most people think that the value will be higher in the future.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

The price of bitcoin that really matter, is the price when we are going to convert bitcoin into our own currency. Not only the price of bitcoin but also all other crypto currencies. Because of the bitcoin price now, there are so many people who wants to buy bitcoin and the funny part is that even though a central bank or government is not really pro to bitcoin, people still wants to have bitcoin. Why? Because of its very high price.
Because of the bitcoin price, many of us in here now have much better financial status, become rich and earning big amount of money. In the Philippines, if 1 bitcoin reaches 20K USD, he/she is instant millionaire.

bitcoin's price is big matter if its price going to high that profit will beneficial for everyone but if bitcoin's price going to low it will lose for everyone because this forum is very beneficial for those who want to join and specially for those who have low income.

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

No doubt its matter and i think it has a huge amount of influence on the price of all altcoins and btc is the main factor responsible for the up and down of the price of altcoins. I also believe that, maybe this week or the end of the month, the price has reached $ 18,000. prices are very have an important role for us all, either in investment or exchange to fiat.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:01:47 PM

bitcoin's price is big matter if its price going to high that profit will beneficial for everyone but if bitcoin's price going to low it will lose for everyone because this forum is very beneficial for those who want to join and specially for those who have low income.

yes that is if the business transaction cycle, sometimes increased and sometimes also decreased. we just need to follow just how the development of the business cycle, we also can not anything. if the price of bitcoin is up and down, because of all that we never know.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: