Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are THEY? Are they Muslim?  (Read 4244 times)
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1651

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 04:50:28 PM

First let me tell here an Ayat from Quran: 

If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity.

Today Death Toll In Karachi Bus Shooting Rises To 44 death and 13 injured

"At least 44 people have been killed and 13 others injured when some unknown gunmen attacked a passsenger bus near Safoora Chowrangi in Karachi, Dunya News reported.

Reportedly, sixteen women were among the dead.

"Six terrorists came on three motorcycles, they entered the bus and began firing indiscriminately. They used 9mm pistols and all those killed and injured were hit by the 9mm pistols,"

So who are they are these Muslim?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:59:14 PM

What someone in Oman told me. "We pray for the Jihadists, that one day they will convert to Islam."

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:02:02 PM

What someone in Oman told me. "We pray for the Jihadists, that one day they will convert to Islam."

They are not Jihadist, they are Not Muslim, They are Not Human. Can you Imagine that A man can Kill another Person, On the Basis of His religion?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:05:05 PM

They are not Jihadist, they are Not Muslim, They are Not Human. Can you Imagine that A man can Kill another Person, On the Basis of His religion?
Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:05:48 PM

The attack was claimed by the Islamic State, so it's pretty solid assuming they are Muslims, I having heard about an attack claimed by ISIS perpetrated by people that were not Muslims.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:10:51 PM

I don't know. They are perhaps more like us than we are comfortable thinking. Many grow up in poverty and corruption. Maybe the only legitimate power they ever knew was the local imam? Those kids are ripe for recruitment by groups who puff them up with delusions of adventure, riches, and respect. That is a powerful message for the disenfranchised. Of course by the time they figure out that they are only killing other Muslims over money, land, oil, and power; its too late. I feel sorry for many of them.
But make no mistake, the game is on. They would kill me and if I had to I would drop the hammer and flip their switch just as quick.

P.S. Abu Alaa al-Afari may have just been killed in an airstrike.

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 05:11:37 PM

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'

Can you please Provide me the Link did you Got It because I found this:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 266l:
Narrated Salim Abu An-Nadr:

(the freed slave of 'Umar bin 'Ubaidullah) I was Umar's clerk. Once Abdullah bin Abi Aufa wrote a letter to 'Umar when he proceeded to Al-Haruriya. I read in it that Allah's Apostle in one of his military expeditions against the enemy, waited till the sun declined and then he got up amongst the people saying, "O people! Do not wish to meet the enemy, and ask Allah for safety, but when you face the enemy, be patient, and remember that Paradise is under the shades of swords." Then he said, "O Allah, the Revealer of the Holy Book, and the Mover of the clouds and the Defeater of the clans, defeat them, and grant us victory over them."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 266c:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said: "Do not wish to meet the enemy, but when you meet face) the enemy, be patient."

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:13:56 PM

I don't know. They are perhaps more like us than we are comfortable thinking. Many grow up in poverty and corruption. Maybe the only legitimate power they ever knew was the local imam? Those kids are ripe for recruitment by groups who puff them up with delusions of adventure, riches, and respect. That is a powerful message for the disenfranchised. Of course by the time they figure out that they are only killing other Muslims over money, land, oil, and power; its too late. I feel sorry for many of them.
But make no mistake, the game is on. They would kill me and if I had to I would drop the hammer and flip their switch just as quick.

P.S. Abu Alaa al-Afari may have just been killed in an airstrike.

OP is doing the no true scotsman fallacy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Plus, the loophole for killing everyone they want is in the verse he quoted:

If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole humanity: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the whole humanity.

Muslims just need to believe little girls going to school is spreading mischief in the land, whatever that means.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:29:59 PM

Muslims just need to believe little girls going to school is spreading mischief in the land, whatever that means.

Like most westerners I think girls should be encouraged to go to school. But it is true that these are recent ideas. It was not until the 1930's that American girls went to school in any numbers. And it was not for their career. They were expected to marry, have children, and shut the fuck up.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:32:13 PM

Can you please Provide me the Link did you Got It because I found this:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 266l:
Narrated Salim Abu An-Nadr:

(the freed slave of 'Umar bin 'Ubaidullah) I was Umar's clerk. Once Abdullah bin Abi Aufa wrote a letter to 'Umar when he proceeded to Al-Haruriya. I read in it that Allah's Apostle in one of his military expeditions against the enemy, waited till the sun declined and then he got up amongst the people saying, "O people! Do not wish to meet the enemy, and ask Allah for safety, but when you face the enemy, be patient, and remember that Paradise is under the shades of swords." Then he said, "O Allah, the Revealer of the Holy Book, and the Mover of the clouds and the Defeater of the clans, defeat them, and grant us victory over them."

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 266c:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said: "Do not wish to meet the enemy, but when you meet face) the enemy, be patient."
obviously you got something different because you searched for a different verse

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/052-sbt.php

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:46:39 PM

"At least 44 people have been killed and 13 others injured when some unknown gunmen attacked a passsenger bus near Safoora Chowrangi in Karachi, Dunya News reported.

Reportedly, sixteen women were among the dead.

"Six terrorists came on three motorcycles, they entered the bus and began firing indiscriminately. They used 9mm pistols and all those killed and injured were hit by the 9mm pistols,"

they are criminals. why people just look the religion of criminals as main subject for their crime?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 07:43:22 PM

Like most westerners I think girls should be encouraged to go to school. But it is true that these are recent ideas. It was not until the 1930's that American girls went to school in any numbers. And it was not for their career. They were expected to marry, have children, and shut the fuck up.

... Or they would get acid in their face if they kept going to school... I remember yes. The famous USA's Acid attacks, circa 1930's...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/02/world/meast/cnnheroes-jan-afghan-school/

Roll Eyes

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:24:46 PM

What in the actual fuck is the definition of 'spreading mischief'. People can interpret that in any way they wish. The attacks were Sunni against shia, right? Maybe the sunni's think that shia's are spreading mischief therefore they're fair game to be killed. I know not all muslims feel this way but killing members of your own religion only with slightly different views just shows you how ridiculous this is (though of course all religions are equally ridiculous any way).
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:23:32 AM

What in the actual fuck is the definition of 'spreading mischief'. People can interpret that in any way they wish. The attacks were Sunni against shia, right? Maybe the sunni's think that shia's are spreading mischief therefore they're fair game to be killed. I know not all muslims feel this way but killing members of your own religion only with slightly different views just shows you how ridiculous this is (though of course all religions are equally ridiculous any way).

I think the mullahs have too much power over the average Muslims.

It's a distributed social system.

Maybe they need a blockchain solution.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:22:33 AM

Here, spreading mischief means making wars, killing people and spreading hatread and violence etc... It perfectly fits with what ISIS and similar groups are doing. I think they haven't see this! Roll Eyes

edward222

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 05:19:16 AM

I dont know if they're muslims or not,
but one thing for sure, theyre humans,
and religion is not to be blame for it.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 05:51:39 AM

They ain't humans.

Silly Money

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

Here, spreading mischief means making wars, killing people and spreading hatread and violence etc... It perfectly fits with what ISIS and similar groups are doing. I think they haven't see this! Roll Eyes

Where is here? Like 311 said that all depends on a persons interpretation and that's yours. Like most people who follow religion they interpret teachings or rules in their own way or even choose to blindly ignore other parts.

They ain't humans.

Of course they're humans. Backwards with perverted ideology maybe, but they're still humans.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:12:55 PM

They ain't humans.
They do resemble zombies and rather act like them, come to think of it.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

Where is here? Like 311 said that all depends on a persons interpretation and that's yours. Like most people who follow religion they interpret teachings or rules in their own way or even choose to blindly ignore other parts.

They ain't humans.

Of course they're humans. Backwards with perverted ideology maybe, but they're still humans.

yeah, animals just kill their preys as a food for them. Only humans who can kill the others just because of racists, religions, or nations.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████