Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna teach people some tricks on how I made money with Amazon  (Read 1071 times)
duckydonald (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:36:11 AM

I wanted to share this with alot of people since people are trying to take advantage of others on the forum.

If you wanted to make money, you can buy amazon gift cards or codes and say if you bought a 5 dollar card for 4 bucks.  so that is 1 dollar if you buy many your making profit.  all you have to do is reedem the cards in a fake alt amazon account and use or real account to make a fake item and then buy that fake item with your alt fake amazon account and wallah you made profit.  Simple as pie.
withdraw the money to your bank.  make sure you you sell item that is in a low cost fee category
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:28:48 AM

I wanted to share this with alot of people since people are trying to take advantage of others on the forum.

If you wanted to make money, you can buy amazon gift cards or codes and say if you bought a 5 dollar card for 4 bucks.  so that is 1 dollar if you buy many your making profit.  all you have to do is reedem the cards in a fake alt amazon account and use or real account to make a fake item and then buy that fake item with your alt fake amazon account and wallah you made profit.  Simple as pie.
withdraw the money to your bank.  make sure you you sell item that is in a low cost fee category

What is with you and defrauding companies?  Can't you make money legally? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:34:53 AM

alot of work for 1 Dollar  Cheesy

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:36:39 AM

What is with you and defrauding companies?  Can't you make money legally? 

no the only who loses is money are people like me selling gift cards for cheap, amazon still gets there money.  Im just teaching the secrets that many others keep hidden for themselves
Ghris

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:37:56 AM

Yea this isn't a trick. This is more like theft.

If you want to make money on amazon, sell your product on it.
Go to some chinese wholesale store, check out what you like and is somewhat unique for amazon. Ask the vendor for a sample batch of like 10 items.
Sell those 10 on amazon, if they are sold out quickly, buy much more from the wholesaler and sell them on amazon again.

Or let someone write you a book and sell it on amazon kindle.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:37:59 AM

alot of work for 1 Dollar  Cheesy

ha you clearly dont see behind the wall.  if you get amazon cards for 88 percent face value 5 times, ur in the profit. its not theft is called a loop hole to make money on people selling gift cards for cheap and is not illegal!!!

if you got problems then tell amazon to stop selling gift cards and make a rule that gift cards cant be resold
paradoxum

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:57:07 AM

For those same $4 you can buy a plastic gun at Walmart and walk into any bank - usually they will throw money at you!  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:08:33 AM

You are clearly scamming Amazon.

For you to claim you're not either makes you a liar, or an idiot.

Which is it?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:56:15 AM

For those same $4 you can buy a plastic gun at Walmart and walk into any bank - usually they will throw money at you!  Roll Eyes

Let me see if I have this correct. I purchase a $4 plastic gun from Walmart via Gyft loaded with BTC, walk into a bank, point it at the teller, and they'll toss paper with green ink on it at me.

If that's the plan, then this is my disguise:

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:00:18 AM

no the only who loses is money are people like me selling gift cards for cheap,
If you are truly that generous that you're willing to give away your hard-earned money to us, my donation address is in my signature. Otherwise, I am forced to conclude that you are not really losing money on this deal, which is only possible if you stole the gift cards.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Assad

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:18:26 AM

question: you people manage to get $5 bucks gift card, sell then for $4 and still have profit?

And if the buyer and the seller have same addresses I think Amazon might be suspicious of this, don'ŧ?
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:18:32 PM

You are clearly scamming Amazon.

For you to claim you're not either makes you a liar, or an idiot.

Which is it?

Vod you proved my point about people in this forum, your either a loser who has no life but to troll.  Let me make a point,

How are amazon cards stolen?

how does Amazon collect money for gift cards purchased on there site?

Your saying that me redeeming my amazon card that is bought from other sellers is against TOS of amazon?

show me on Amazon where I cannot use my redeem code to buy another product,  Did you know amazon will still makea  commission from the card I will use?

you really need to do your research before you sayin im scamming amazon, amazon is the one scamming people.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:20:30 PM

question: you people manage to get $5 bucks gift card, sell then for $4 and still have profit?

And if the buyer and the seller have same addresses I think Amazon might be suspicious of this, don'ŧ?

Nah many people doing this, why you think people try to buy them cheaper?

Im now selling my cards 88 to 90 percent face value and one guy does it too.  he loses money because of the commisson but he chooses the lowest commision.  Think of it as making money off the people who sell the cards to you, the only who who loses are the ones who are taking losses on cards sold.

I have lots of other tricks to but regarding the jealous forum members I rather not expose anymore  Grin

I guess ill stick with the leak forums, where there is more positive people helping each other exploit loop holes, and vod go search the method on google, you will see there are many who do it and amazon dont really care because there still making money, your just troll with tons of negs.  Everyone go check his feedback out.
UliJonHoth

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:42:45 PM

Yeah, I mean no offense to the OP but this seems like it'd be a lot of work for a very small profit - my time is way more valuable - to me - than a few dollar's profit.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:12:52 PM

Yeah, I mean no offense to the OP but this seems like it'd be a lot of work for a very small profit - my time is way more valuable - to me - than a few dollar's profit.

not if u do it in big cards, say u buy a amazon card for 85 percent face value, from 100, thats 15 dollars, buy 5 cards like that and what you got?

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 11:40:48 PM

Amazon Marketplace's fees will fuck you out of "profit".

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:47:26 PM

Aaaand thank you for ruining my plans before ever starting, heh thanks for the time i didnt lost.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 12:52:18 AM

not if you use the right category, there is 6 percent category Smiley

you still can make 9 dollar per each 100 you invest
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 01:35:44 AM

He's the scammer - he should know how to scam.   Wink

duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:43:03 AM

He's the scammer - he should know how to scam.   Wink
your a scammer too then look how many negs you got on ur profile and this has nothing to do with scamming anyone you prick
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: