Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 02:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=-  (Read 42668 times)
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:30:21 AM

we'll see
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:05:52 AM

masternodes were supposed to work when more people update their wallets, but they don't.

does anyone know what port is supposed to be correct?

i tried 9999 and 33162 - both are not accepted.

a fix for that might be in sight.
ldoge for instance have also been introducing masternodes now - so some code could maybe be taken from the ldoge github?
or any other masternode project which works.

a non-responsive dev is not helpful of course.

it looked like it has potential but well...

i keep staking for now.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:33:47 AM

masternodes were supposed to work when more people update their wallets, but they don't.

does anyone know what port is supposed to be correct?

i tried 9999 and 33162 - both are not accepted.

a fix for that might be in sight.
ldoge for instance have also been introducing masternodes now - so some code could maybe be taken from the ldoge github?
or any other masternode project which works.

a non-responsive dev is not helpful of course.

it looked like it has potential but well...

i keep staking for now.

Any port is accepted as long as you open it in your router.

Doesn't matter.  The DCC dev is laughing at all the stupid goyim that gave him more shekels.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:40:43 AM

hey man, stop the antisemitic talk, thanks.
not sure why the dev does what he does, but he could have made way more profit by releasing a better wallet and drive the price up on trex.
some of us here are now wondering about the logic behind his acts.
cheers
hoertest

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:25:28 PM

you think your funny, your not.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:38:54 PM

Hey goys, errr, I mean guys.  Its me Joseph Stuhlman.  Your trusty developer.

Don't be stingy goyim.  The price is a shoah!

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

This is the problem with all those ninja launches, the people that launch those coins have some good hash power, so what happens, they mine a lot of coins in the beginning, put it on a exchange, dump it, and move on.

Think of it. Every ninja launch. 2 BTC dumping or so, cost of mining, almost notihng as it will be most likely someone in a country that electricity is almost free or has solar panels. Every day or every week taking 2 BTC profit for a person from Asia (for example) then that is more then what 99% of the people in those countries are earning.

We need to say no against ninja launches, with we, i mean , the exchanges and the mining pools etc. This is bigger scam then the ICO coins.

Rule 1: Not mineable for more then 10 years, not listed.
Rule 2: premine or ICO more then 1%, not listed.
stallion

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:59:35 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 02:13:10 PM by stallion

Hey goys, errr, I mean guys.  Its me Joseph Stuhlman.  Your trusty developer.

Don't be stingy goyim.  The price is a shoah!

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

This is the problem with all those ninja launches, the people that launch those coins have some good hash power, so what happens, they mine a lot of coins in the beginning, put it on a exchange, dump it, and move on.

Think of it. Every ninja launch. 2 BTC dumping or so, cost of mining, almost notihng as it will be most likely someone in a country that electricity is almost free or has solar panels. Every day or every week taking 2 BTC profit for a person from Asia (for example) then that is more then what 99% of the people in those countries are earning.

We need to say no against ninja launches, with we, i mean , the exchanges and the mining pools etc. This is bigger scam then the ICO coins.

I personaly make some little profit on these ninja launches... You must dump when it hit Exchange. It is simple.
I have neved had a profit in ICO. So i don´t buy ICO stuff anymore.

These two rules sounds good.

Too sad that change is not gonna happen.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:03:54 PM

just garbage

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
SockPuppetAccount

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:56:08 PM

It is getting harder to tell a promising project from a pump and dump these days, partially because of ninja launches.  I am sure there will be a handful of people who call me stupid for this one, but I thought GPH (GraphCoin) was going to make it big.  It had a responsive dev who was consistently available to answer questions in the thread for weeks on end, innovative and groundbreaking features, showed evidence of progress and development and didn't speak like a clueless fucktard when he posted.  About as good as it gets these days.  Alas, right before a big feature was due to hit, the dev pulled a "uhhhh, one of our friends ran away and left us with broken code so coin is dead.  Whoops!".  Looking back on it, what probably happened it he insta-mined loads of coins during the ninja launch, and then propped up the market as he slowly dumped stake on people over the course of a month.  All he had to do was string everyone along to keep them buying and not dumping.

I'd say your 2 rules are a bit too strict.  Coins don't tend to get much community support if it takes ages for the inflation to fall.  It's just a fact of life in the crypto world that development and distribution needs to move faster than it used to.  I could write a book on the reasons why, but one of the big practical and legit reasons is that the network effort of BTC has so massively outpaced alt-coins that anything that wants to potentially stick around in the top ten cryptos for the time being needs to cement it's position there ASAP.  I also have no problem with large premines or ICOs as long as we can ensure the devs are using the funds for development and following through on their promises.  How to do this most effectively though, is a topic for debate.

I posted about this in some other thread, so excuse me if you read the same lines twice, but I think one of the biggest things that would help the state of alt-coins is for exchanges to stop instantly adding new coins the day they are released.  I remember when you had to take risks with your hash.  Mining a coin for days or weeks on end and crossing your fingers, hoping and praying that cryptsy will add it soon.  Now it's a sure thing that any shitcoin you mine will be added to some exchange somewhere, and usually sooner rather than later.  Today scam devs can ninja launch a coin in the wee hours of the morning, dump the premine/instamine by lunch, and be preparing their next shitcoin before dinner.  Simply making these devs aware that you are gonna have to stick around for a month or so and show some sort of tangible progress in development before any exchange will touch you, would go a long way toward discouraging these scam clone coins.
darwin72

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:14:00 AM

buy now or yuo will cry later........ Grin Grin Grin Grin

I don't think all depend about investor....dev Knew from beginners when coin is made to be scam coin! And i think to many  new coin are made from same developer! And i will not be surprise if on this game are involved many exchange too!
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:23:40 AM

The coin listed at Bittrex and still has no roadmap. How long do you think people with buying power will wait for this coin before they will move on to other coins? The price has been decreasing last couple weeks the chance of the dev coming back is less likely.
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:34:04 AM

The coin listed at Bittrex and still has no roadmap. How long do you think people with buying power will wait for this coin before they will move on to other coins? The price has been decreasing last couple weeks the chance of the dev coming back is less likely.

They have already moved on. Maybe once the floor hits and a new re accumulation phase takes place. Then they price can go back up.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 09:58:59 AM

get some cheap coins on c-cex under 3000sat Wink
AliassailA

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:39:41 AM

Dev decides to work on other project and everyone panics.Sell me your DCC its cool.Although I don't know exactly I'm pretty sure hes working on another project and hes busy give it some time.

I sold my coins from the moment it hit Bittrex. Most likely he will be already working on another ninja scam launch.

prices on trex were rather lame. sold for more on c-cex Tongue now watching the show staking...

same here . just staking away for now. the "dump" on trex got me off guard which rarely happens these days. no roadmap, not even a 20 btc volume day to unload , no activity after the bct downtime. even if it was a pure scam intention from the start its unfinished and i don't even believe that. don't really care either . the name alone got a coinsource article and gorillastake addition so its magnetic and attractive for takeovers too. i will proudly hold my bag on this one.  Wink

Did I hear takeover?Huh?

YEEE BUDDDYYYY
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:17:41 PM

And more further plunge for this crapcoin I see.

Unless dev "suddenly" appears with new details just like he did on ccex after people "thought" it was dead...and price then pumps again, prob more money for him though sadly.  Placebo/dev keep it up buddy.  Roll Eyes
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:06:30 AM

get some cheap coins on c-cex under 3000sat Wink

Me too. Feels good dont it? I may buy some more tomorrow morning too when I wake up. I'll come here and let you guys know if I did or did not buy any more.
Im sure I will tho, too much room for advancement still.
How many are you holding now if you dont mind me prying.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:20:51 AM

dead coin again.
layer1gfx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 11:19:55 AM

lots of people staking i would say that's why there is no activity on the exchanges
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:07:46 PM

Dev:

Last Active:    May 22, 2015, 12:39:22 AM

Anyone took over this? Or this is another abandoned coin?
fuun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:54:38 AM

This Coin has been Delisted on trex  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: