Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS leader, Baghdadi, says "Islam was never a religion of peace.  (Read 3512 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:30:00 AM

Did you mean shiite? Shiite is not Islam, you must know that. ISIS do not kill Muslim, but shiite do.

So you think that they don't do it intentionally? LOL!

They send terrorists to other countries and tell them to kill all the people who are walking on the road, travelling in trains. Dn't they think that even Muslims might be travelling in the trains? That's not intentional?
I don't think so, in fact ISIS don't kill Muslims, news made that state.

P.S: Laugh as loud as you still live in this world.

An eye opener:

The group’s killing of Westerners gets attention. But ISIS has killed far more Muslims, and publicizing that fact would harm it more.
Last Thursday, the United Nations released a report that could provide us with one of the keys to defeating ISIS. Unfortunately, it received almost zero media attention.

What makes this 26-page report (PDF) so powerful is that it describes to us the gruesome circumstances in which ISIS has killed fellow Muslims. We are talking beheadings, killing of women for objecting to ISIS’ policies, and executing Sunni Muslim clerics for refusing to swear allegiance to ISIS.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/07/isis-s-gruesome-muslim-death-toll.html

@bold: Why do you sound like one of the ISIS members? Why should I be happy or sad about my life. Aren't you alive too?

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:48:33 AM

He's using big words right there. Not every muslim wants war so a call to arms wont be that easy.

The majority of Muslims are peaceful.. Because they live in civilized countries.

But.. atleast 10% of all muslims are radical and extremists..

1.5 billion muslims.. 10% = 150 million people who wants to kill the rest of the world.

That figure seems to be more or less accurate. The percentage might be higher in countries such as Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, and it might be lower in nations such as Indonesia and Albania. Out of this 150 million, I believe that less than 5% (7.5 million) might actually want to fight. The remaining 95% are mere sympathizers, who are not interested in losing their lives for Jihad.

I just need to be sure.. 1.500.000.000/ 100 * 10% or 5% = either 150m 10% or 75m 5%.
Or am I wrong?

Even if its 75 million or just 7.5 million its still so such a large amount that they could do insane amounts of damage..
We know that they use refuges as their secret weapon.
To put more pressure on EU but also smuggel terrorists with the refuges.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:51:32 AM

Did you mean shiite? Shiite is not Islam, you must know that. ISIS do not kill Muslim, but shiite do.

They send terrorists to other countries and tell them to kill all the people who are walking on the road, travelling in trains. Dn't they think that even Muslims might be travelling in the trains? That's not intentional?

An eye opener:

The group’s killing of Westerners gets attention. But ISIS has killed far more Muslims, and publicizing that fact would harm it more.
Last Thursday, the United Nations released a report that could provide us with one of the keys to defeating ISIS. Unfortunately, it received almost zero media attention.

What makes this 26-page report (PDF) so powerful is that it describes to us the gruesome circumstances in which ISIS has killed fellow Muslims. We are talking beheadings, killing of women for objecting to ISIS’ policies, and executing Sunni Muslim clerics for refusing to swear allegiance to ISIS.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/07/isis-s-gruesome-muslim-death-toll.html

@bold: Why do you sound like one of the ISIS members? Why should I be happy or sad about my life. Aren't you alive too?

He might be one of them.
Thats the thing..

They dont wear a uniform.
They walk around like civs and then when accual civilians are hit by bombs and artillery then they cry about the west being the bad guy.

If you are still in ISIS territory then you are a friend of ISIS unless you are unable to flee.
So live with them, die with them.

dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:56:34 AM

An eye opener:

No, no, I'm not an ISIS members, do not think of me like that, I don't have any arms Wink
By the way, there is no ISIS anymore.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 10:58:14 AM

He might be one of them.
Thats the thing..

They walk around like civs and then when accual civilians are hit by bombs and artillery then they cry about the west being the bad guy.

If you are still in ISIS territory then you are a friend of ISIS unless you are unable to flee.

I dint mean to accuse him of anything but his statement "Laugh because you're still alive" is suspicious. This indirectly means that I may be a next target of ISIS? Why does he want me to be a target? Just because I don't agree with him? *Sick*

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:58:56 AM

An eye opener:

No, no, I'm not an ISIS members, do not think of me like that, I don't have any arms Wink
By the way, there is no ISIS anymore.

Well, you can call it what you want.. ISIS, ISIL, IS, Retards, Monkeys.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:01:02 AM

He might be one of them.
Thats the thing..

I dint mean to accuse him of anything but his statement "Laugh because you're still alive" is suspicious. This indirectly means that I may be a next target of ISIS? Why does he want me to be a target? Just because I don't agree with him? *Sick*

It was a joke Tongue

But sadly there is supporters of them around here aswell I think..
They just dont have the balls to come forward..

dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:08:41 AM

He might be one of them.
Thats the thing..

There is a reason that why I said that to you, hard to explain, keep calm Wink
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:16:23 AM

So if you have to be within a religion.. Then it means that you have to follow it 100% no matter what is in the book?

I said they don't follow most rules and claim they are Muslims. That don't make them Muslims.

Because then I want to ask you:

1. Do you drink alcohol?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you do drugs?
4. Do you cut a theifs hand off?
5. Do you stone women to death?
6. Do you kill people who disagree with islam?
7. Do you want to kill the cartoonists who made the drawings of Muhammed?

That is just a few.. lol

I am getting curious about you and your beliefs when it comes to islam and what you follow from it.

1,2 & 3: No.
4 & 5: No. I have no right to do it and law in my country is different.
6: No because there is no rule in Islam to kill another person who disagree.
7: No. Even though drawing pictures of prophet is not permissible and is a lie, inslut & blasphemy, they shouldn't be killed. FWIW drawing a picture of living being is not permissible in Islam not just prophet.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:43:54 AM

I just need to be sure.. 1.500.000.000/ 100 * 10% or 5% = either 150m 10% or 75m 5%.
Or am I wrong?

Even if its 75 million or just 7.5 million its still so such a large amount that they could do insane amounts of damage..

I said out of the 150 million ISIS sympathizers, some 5% might want to fight for real. That is 5% of 150 million = 7.5 million. And most of them will remain in countries such as Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Libya and Afghanistan. So they pose not a great deal of threat to the civilized nations.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:46:27 AM

So if you have to be within a religion.. Then it means that you have to follow it 100% no matter what is in the book?

I said they don't follow most rules and claim they are Muslims. That don't make them Muslims.

1. Do you drink alcohol?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you do drugs?

That is just a few.. lol

I am getting curious about you and your beliefs when it comes to islam and what you follow from it.

7: No. Even though drawing pictures of prophet is not permissible and is a lie, inslut & blasphemy, they shouldn't be killed. FWIW drawing a picture of living being is not permissible in Islam not just prophet.

But.. Then it just sounds like you have a list of rules that you follow and that you think is the ideal muslim.
And if someone does not follow your specific ideals or something very alike, then they are not muslim?

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:47:16 AM

The more kafirs you will kill the more probability you will go to a heaven with 70 virgins. It's simple. So kill more =))))) That is an islam as it is! It's just a quastion who those kafirs are? How do you determine who is the kafir and who are not?

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:48:17 AM

1. Do you drink alcohol?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you do drugs?

That is just a few.. lol

But.. Then it just sounds like you have a list of rules that you follow and that you think is the ideal muslim.
And if someone does not follow your specific ideals or something very alike, then they are not muslim?

No. You can try looking Qur'an and Hadiths. I follow them and that is Islam.

The more kafirs you will kill the more probability you will go to a heaven with 70 virgins. It's simple. So kill more =))))) That is an islam as it is! It's just a quastion who those kafirs are? How do you determine who is the kafir and who are not?

Islam doesn't tell to kill a kafir.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:51:18 AM

Or am I wrong?

I said out of the 150 million ISIS sympathizers, some 5% might want to fight for real. That is 5% of 150 million = 7.5 million. And most of them will remain in countries such as Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Libya and Afghanistan. So they pose not a great deal of threat to the civilized nations.

Sorry misread you Smiley

Well..

Lets just say that 1000 go from the middle east to EU as refuges but are there to do terrorism.
Lets say that 300 of them gets caught by police..

Now.. The 700 people have weapons and are ready to kill civilians.
And lets say they manage to kill 2 people each.

Its still 1400 civilians that are killed for no reason other than they want to be able to stone women to death and fuck goats in peace.

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:51:41 AM

1. Do you drink alcohol?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you do drugs?

That is just a few.. lol

Thats how ISIS interpret quran. lol
It's an obvious thing that ISIS is nothing more than terroristic organization. Tru muslim believers would never kill a man. True islam is a religion which is very alike christianity.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 11:55:36 AM

1. Do you drink alcohol?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you do drugs?

That is just a few.. lol

It's an obvious thing that ISIS is nothing more than terroristic organization. Tru muslim believers would never kill a man. True islam is a religion which is very alike christianity.

True that Christianity is very much alike Islam as both tells to pray one God. However, it is not anymore as Christianity had been making Jesus, a prophet, a God. So it is now not like Islam but still have many similarities.

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:10:03 PM

1. Do you drink alcohol?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you do drugs?

That is just a few.. lol

True that Christianity is very much alike Islam as both tells to pray one God. However, it is not anymore as Christianity had been making Jesus, a prophet, a God. So it is now not like Islam but still have many similarities.

Jesus is the son of God.
And died for the worlds sins.

(Bible, not my beliefs)

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:15:52 PM

1. Do you drink alcohol?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you do drugs?

That is just a few.. lol

Jesus is the son of God.
And died for the worlds sins.

(Bible, not my beliefs)

That's the problem. Jesus never (pro)claimed him as a God. Anyway, I think we shouldn't discuss about it here to prevent thread derailment.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:42:52 PM

Sorry misread you Smiley

Well..

Lets just say that 1000 go from the middle east to EU as refuges but are there to do terrorism.

Its still 1400 civilians that are killed for no reason other than they want to be able to stone women to death and fuck goats in peace.

This is what going to happen:

1,000 ISIS idiots start their journey from the Middle East to Europe.
950 of them will get caught, and will be deported back.
Of the remaining 50, 45 will get arrested before they can get hold of weapons.
Out of the remaining 5, 4 will get arrested before they could attack any target.
Most probably, the sole remaining terrorist will be shot dead by the cops, before he is able to kill anyone.
Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:28:25 PM

Sorry misread you Smiley

Well..

This is what going to happen:

1,000 ISIS idiots start their journey from the Middle East to Europe.
950 of them will get caught, and will be deported back.
Of the remaining 50, 45 will get arrested before they can get hold of weapons.
Out of the remaining 5, 4 will get arrested before they could attack any target.
Most probably, the sole remaining terrorist will be shot dead by the cops, before he is able to kill anyone.

So what about France?
Charlie Hebdo.

Copenhagen Denmark does not really count on that one since he never left Denmark.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: