Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EvBitcoinFan is a scammer that took our money and voided the shipping.  (Read 5261 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 03:26:16 PM

Im sure your priest mom will be proud when she gets the call  Roll Eyes
Romanko (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:18:10 AM

Sounds like bullshit to me.
Sounds like he's sweating a little as his personal and family details have been discovered so sticking to the "hacked" cover story.
Just pass all the gathered info over to the police anti fraud department and let then decide if he was really hacked or just scamming.

@markj113 great pic) there is no doubt you are right. I can use everything I have to pay him back for the pain and stress, and sleepless night of my fam.

I gathered all info on the guy and his family: their contacts, where they live, their jobs, what vehicles they drive, their friends etc. etc.
Connected with US embassy and had consulted several lawyers.
Wrote very polite and correct letters to members of his family asking to influence him.
My wife commented his post about his new flat on Instagram by saying that we know the exact address of his new appartment and asked politely to refund (after what he blocked her account).
Later I published in my twitter ( https://twitter.com/feeri4no ) a tweet that he should return the money he got from me and never sent out the miners.

After all these actions I received an email, PM on twitter and Bitmaintalk with willingness to refund.

I have given 24 hours for return of money, or I will do what I have to do.

P.S.

The lesson is : Don't let the people down who give you advance in trust, no matter where you live, who you are, or how luxury your life is - don't do this, bcs you will have troubles that can change your life forever.

I hope my example will help people to learn how Not get into trouble like I did.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:43:06 AM

Sounds like bullshit to me.
Sounds like he's sweating a little as his personal and family details have been discovered so sticking to the "hacked" cover story.
Just pass all the gathered info over to the police anti fraud department and let then decide if he was really hacked or just scamming.

@markj113 great pic) there is no doubt you are right. I can use everything I have to pay him back for the pain and stress, and sleepless night of my fam.

I gathered all info on the guy and his family: their contacts, where they live, their jobs, what vehicles they drive, their friends etc. etc.
Connected with US embassy and had consulted several lawyers.
Wrote very polite and correct letters to members of his family asking to influence him.
My wife commented his post about his new flat on Instagram by saying that we know the exact address of his new appartment and asked politely to refund (after what he blocked her account).
Later I published in my twitter ( https://twitter.com/feeri4no ) a tweet that he should return the money he got from me and never sent out the miners.

After all these actions I received an email, PM on twitter and Bitmaintalk with willingness to refund.

I have given 24 hours for return of money, or I will do what I have to do.

P.S.

The lesson is : Don't let the people down who give you advance in trust, no matter where you live, who you are, or how luxury your life is - don't do this, bcs you will have troubles that can change your life forever.

I hope my example will help people to learn how Not get into trouble like I did.

Well done tracking him down, I hope it works out for you..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 10:04:02 AM

Romanko, you made yourself guilty with your actions (you broke a couple of laws). I am not sure if you are aware of this. Just to be prepared.

Even if you have been scammed, you are no better in my eyes. There is always a correct way to handle things like that by just contacting a lawyer and ask for advice. If I was EvBitcoinFan and my account was hacked (which we still don't know), I would sue the shit out of you. Even if I was a scammer, I could still sue you...

Hope you learned 2 things out of it:
- Use Escrow
- Stay calm, going crazy might cause yourself big trouble

Passion.
Ermak

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:22:26 AM

You return the coins? when ?

It may be enough to senseless text in posts and excuses coin return and close the topic.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:30:07 AM

Romanko, you made yourself guilty with your actions (you broke a couple of laws). I am not sure if you are aware of this. Just to be prepared.

Even if you have been scammed, you are no better in my eyes. There is always a correct way to handle things like that by just contacting a lawyer and ask for advice. If I was EvBitcoinFan and my account was hacked (which we still don't know), I would sue the shit out of you. Even if I was a scammer, I could still sue you...

- Use Escrow

My approach would be fuck him.  If he scammed me I would post all the info I had.  If he wants to run to the police and explain the scam etc. then let him.
Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:08:16 AM

- Use Escrow

I don’t care what would you do If you were EvBitcoinFan. If you were EvBitcoinFan I would sue the shit out of you, and you would go to jail for committing a fraud. Meaning: you make someone believe he bought from you four pieces of Antminers S4+ for 3200$ and then disappear just until revealing his OP.

There is nothing criminal in revealing someones personality who got your money, voided the sipping and went offline. I am willing to go to the court and to give all the proofs I have. Now I am acting in the most correct possible way. I will not give even a little of calm to the guy until I will have all of my money back.

And the madness in your comment tells me you are trying to help to wash out his name without any proofs. You are talking and acting just like EvBitcoinFan. Can you proof you bought something from EvBitcoinFan as you claim in your earlier posts? Wallet transactions, PM screenshots, waybill, or any other additional proofs would do just fine to proof you are real.
supertee

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:21:03 AM

Or what? You gonna chase me down (which is pretty easy)? Smiley I just wrote my thoughts and let you know that you might want to be careful.

In my country we say: Smart people take an advice, while stupid people will attack the advisor.

Passion.
Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:41:49 AM

Or what? You gonna chase me down (which is pretty easy)? Smiley I just wrote my thoughts and let you know that you might want to be careful.

In my country we say: Smart people take an advice, while stupid people will attack the advisor.

Thank you, advisor, for your advice. I will use escrow and I'll stay calm.

I would like to quote Mark Twain in this case: "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

Have a good day.
supertee

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:54:43 AM

Good quote, didn't know that one yet.

I just want you to know that I didn't say that he is no scammer, I don't know. I just wanted to say, that you are breaking the law, too and that you should talk to a lawyer if you don't get that money back, instead of threatening and so on.

Passion.
Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:46:10 PM

- Use Escrow

My approach would be fuck him.  If he scammed me I would post all the info I had.  If he wants to run to the police and explain the scam etc. then let him.

Thats exactly where my point is. Totally agree with you.

As a normal and adequate person I gave EvBitcoinFan the opportunity to proof and to fulfill his willingness to fix this situation - return me my money back.

Thats it.
EvBitcoinFan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:23:20 PM

I just want you to know that I didn't say that he is no scammer, I don't know. I just wanted to say, that you are breaking the law, too and that you should talk to a lawyer if you don't get that money back, instead of threatening and so on.

Thanks supertee, but really not worth the trouble. But I really doubt right now in Ukraine the way to go about things is lawyers. Extortion is more their business.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:30:47 PM

Thanks supertee, but really not worth the trouble. But I really doubt right now in Ukraine the way to go about things is lawyers. Extortion is more their business.

Dont think you are in a position to judge anyone.  Most forum members currently view you as a thief.
EvBitcoinFan

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:33:16 PM

Dont think you are in a position to judge anyone.  Most forum members currently view you as a thief.

LOL. That's no judgment, that's just the truth as known to the civilized world.
EvBitcoinFan

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:37:12 PM

- Use Escrow

Romanko, is in the Ukraine. There's really no worth in suing him for extortion. The Ukraine is in shambles and they live in a culture of war, bribery, kidnapping. Not new either, just now the world is getting involved.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 02:17:33 PM

- Use Escrow

Romanko, is in the Ukraine. There's really no worth in suing him for extortion. The Ukraine is in shambles and they live in a culture of war, bribery, kidnapping. Not new either, just now the world is getting involved.

You consider him trying to retrieve the money you stole from him as extortion.

Just like most Christians you are deluded, where are your morals on stealing, lying etc. Or is it a case of do as I say not do as I do?

p.s. I would love to see the I.P log of your account after the long distance cross country trip.  Bet the I.P hasnt changed, may be worth dropping admin a pm to check  Wink
supertee

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:57:11 PM

The situation in the Ukraine is pretty creepy at the moment and lots of people over there lost a lot and their lifes are hard! So it's pretty poor to write such posts.. I don't have any understanding for posts like this at all..

Passion.
Romanko (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 03:24:23 PM

Extortion?! Sasha, are you joking now? Asking to return the money I sent you after you voided the shipping and went offline?
Don't make fun of yourself pretending to be a victim!
You are apologizing for what happened in your PMs to me and bagging me to remove my posts and tweets, and now you have something to say about Ukraine?
Don't even dare to start this off topic!
There are ukranian armed forces concentrated on the borders with Russia to protect us from further attacks from russian side.
Don't forget to tell everyone that you are Russian, so don't you dare to judge the situation in Ukraine being in the US.
It has nothing to do with this.
You promised to return back the money I sent you.
Do I really need to post here all screenshots of your PMs?
Don't waste your time replying in this thread and do what you promised.

bit79

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:16:06 PM

Just coming back from a week-end in Ukraine (Poltava) and have not seen any war, bribery or kidnapping. Quite the contrary - I found the people very nice and the city/country seemed fine. (of course things look more difficult than in western europe - and there were many uniforms in the streets - but I felt like it won't stay like that forever) That being said, I think Romanko takes little risk disclosing information about his scammer, nobody is going to go after him for that... But, EvBitcoinFan, if he is right, you are going to face real trouble now and in the future. (for example when you are looking for a new job)
Kyle1836

Activity: 112

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:55:17 PM

Does anyone have the alleged scammers email? If so, let me know because I will release a full DoX containing all information(s) on him, his location, his family, his work, etc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: