Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick question  (Read 479 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:29:05 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 12:42:37 PM by Astargath

Lets say i give a negative trust rating to someone, it will appear as untrusted feedback, what would happen if after that someone trusted gave me a positive trust rating making me appear green, would my previous sent trust feedbacks have effect on the users making them appear red or would i have to re post the feedback?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:30:06 AM

Interesting question.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:32:40 AM

Your trust score has nothing do with whether your feedback shows up as trusted or not.

For your feedback to show up as trusted, you would need to appear in one's trust list, or extended trust network (ie joe has bob in his trust list, bob has you in his trust list, then you are in joe's trust network and your feedback would be trusted).

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:40:16 AM

Lets say i give a negative trust rating to someone, it will appear as untrusted feedback, what would happen if after that someone trusted gave me a positive trust rating making me appear green, would my previous sent trust feedbacks have effect on the users making them appear red or would i have to re post the feedback?

If you are not on default trust level 1 and 2 only you and people who added you on their trust list can see the negative feedback (trade with caution) which you have left someone.Green rating doesn't add you on the default trust list.

No there is no need to repost the feedback.
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:49:29 AM

Your trust score has nothing do with whether your feedback shows up as trusted or not.

For your feedback to show up as trusted, you would need to appear in one's trust list, or extended trust network (ie joe has bob in his trust list, bob has you in his trust list, then you are in joe's trust network and your feedback would be trusted).

Here is a case where Vod's personal ego was hurt and hence he is denying to remove a -ve feedback, though three people on DefaultTrust (QuickSeller, Shorena, Dooglus) agreed that it is not a scam...

Otherwise, logically you should leave -ve feedback on every dice site operator that accepts investment in the bankroll.

I hope I don't have to do that - it would be a lot of needless work.   Undecided

I'm trying to work out a personal policy to determine when a ponzi should be flagged as a ponzi - so that everyone is treated equally.  One of the ways they wouldn't be flagged was if they clearly stated for a reasonable person that they could lose all their money and that a return is not guaranteed.  (OP does not do that.)

Since the OP called me out as an abuser and contacted my default trust sponsors, I don't feel removing the trust until my policy is developed is an appropriate thing to do - I think the community should stay involved.

Edit:  It appears the OP has increased the minimum playing amount by tenfold.   Shocked

Just increased the minimum bet amount from 0.001 BTC to 0.01 BTC. Hopefully it does NOT affect anyone and make the game more interesting for all...

Vod is trusted by Dooglus & Tomatocage and already untrusted by HostFat. In this scenario, if another user of DefaultTrust level 1 untrust Vod in their trust list, then will Vod's feedbacks lose its power to turn someone red/green ?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 11:59:21 AM

Vod is trusted by Dooglus & Tomatocage and already untrusted by HostFat. In this scenario, if another user of DefaultTrust level 1 untrust Vod in their trust list, then will Vod's feedbacks lose its power to turn someone red/green ?

People who exclude must be greater than people who include Vod to loose his power.

MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:03:08 PM

People who exclude must be greater than people who include Vod to loose his power.

Dooglus, Tomatocage & HostFat all are in DefaultTrust level 1. Now, how do I know who is in greater power than the other ?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:04:55 PM

Dooglus, Tomatocage & HostFat all are in DefaultTrust level 1. Now, how do I know who is in greater power than the other ?

Maybe a combination of oldness & personal trust, but please don't turn this thread in a topic about Vod.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 12:13:02 PM

Oops! I didn't meant "greater power".

Rephrasing: Number of people who exclude Vod must be greater than people who include Vod to loose his power. Now, Vod is excluded by one user and included by two users but for Vod to loose his power, two more users need to exclude him.

Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:42:28 PM

Ok thanks, i was really curious and turns out ibwas a bit wrong about how the trust thing was actually happening but i understand it now, im locking the thread before its too late Cheesy

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀