Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:39:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 28894 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
innocentsaini

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 12:37:34 PM

I was wondering what the best way to be consistent is?

My first win was for a total of 0.9 btc, since then it's like i've been trying to recreate that one trade but nothing seems to be clicking

Now it's like the harder I try, the more money I lose, this is what has made me consider joining "the darkside" lol

I just want to know how to be consistent, I have been reading the posts on your website and that has helped.

I haven't actually "lost" money this month, but I am struggling to place my trades cleanly for big profits

What would you say is the ONE THING that I need to be doing to be consistent and make the real money like you guys do?

Trading really isn't about trying hard.

In fact, if you're trying too hard then that's the first and most potent sign that you're doing something wrong.

I always say to people that the "hard work" in trading comes in the preparation that comes before you execute the trade. If you're doing it right, then the actual trade itself should be a seamless process from start to finish.

You said it yourself, "the harder you try, the more money you lose," and believe me, you're not the only one. There are thousands of traders in this very market who are stuck in that cycle...

... they score one win, and then waste countless hours trying to recreate that trade. This is because people tend to assume that there is no strategy to trading altcoins, and that's where they often go wrong.

If your goal is to establish long lasting consistency in terms of profits, then the one thing that I'd say you should be doing is studying how people lose money in this market.

You should study and become familiar with all the factors that cause novice traders to lose money consistently, because more than 90% of the participants in this market are novices - and a particular and recurring trait among novice traders is that they 'consistently' lose money.

This one fact accounts for 100% of the cashflow in this market - and, quite literally, if you are a consistent winner in this market then that is where your profits are drawn from: the losses of inexperienced/novice traders.

Therefore, to be 'consistently' profitable, you must 'consistently' position yourself in trades that allow you to be at the opposing end of novice traders because, for the most part, an inexperienced trader who isn't using a strict strategy, or isn't part of a trading group or syndicate, will lose money 98% of the time. Guaranteed.

So you shouldn't be just simply "trying to win." You should be trying to put yourself on the other side of market novices.

If you position yourself into a trade correctly, then every time a novice trader misfires and loses money - BINGO - you've profited... (be aware, every time you are trading a coin 90% of the opposing traders will always be novices. So this strategy is an incredibly potent one)

It's as simple as that... especially when you ask yourself, "when is it that people generally lose the most money in crypto?" - During/After a pump! Therefore you must switch from "chasing pumps," to looking for "opportunities" that will evolve into pumps, so that you can get there first, and profit when the laggards/amateurs/novices arrive.

When you "get there first" 98% of the work will be done for you by the rest of the market, allowing you to sit back and count your money as it rolls in.

Trading isn't about working hard, it's about being time efficient and outsmarting the person on the other side of the trade.

hi ryan, thank you for this, i agree as this is what i have come to believe myself
i noticed something you wrote before where you said that there is a particular set of things that must happen before a coin can pump, and this is basically what you use to generate the profits that you have. Can I ask what are these things?
there are coins that pump once and never again, so how is it that you are always able to avoid these coins?
What particular things are you looking at?
skmall29

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:50:37 PM

Just about to complete my coaching sessions with ryan which has probably been the most productive thing I've done this year.

I'm not an easy person to please but I have to say everything has really clicked into place for me this month

It's a complete and totally different way of doing things, and has totally changed my outlook on things

What I loved about the way you present the material is that everything is based on reality, that is what counts for me.

This has been very useful for me, especially since making the leap and getting into crypto full time

just wanted to give a very public thank you to ryan, i have been withdrawing profit from bittrex throughout the entire month which is a change for someone like me who was always a bit wary about the alts

it may not be alot of money for some, but this will go a long way for me

this month has been a phenomenal one and im very thankful
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:06:26 PM

Roll Eyes oh so now ryans training others how to manipulate coins for cash?? What the fuck is this, some sort of safe haven for price fixers and manipulators? Enjoy your dirty money you idiots, fast money never lasts Wink
ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:18:42 PM

Roll Eyes oh so now ryans training others how to manipulate coins for cash?? What the fuck is this, some sort of safe haven for price fixers and manipulators? Enjoy your dirty money you idiots, fast money never lasts

Wait, I dont get it...
So... Because we make 100btc faster than you make 1btc, that makes us the idiots? Cheesy Cheesy
Bro, just leave it alone. There are whales and small fish, and we certainly aint no "small fish", i think that would be you
Just let the guy enjoy his profits

@skmall keep building up bro this is only the start for you
Once you've broken that 100btc barrier, your trades will all pretty much be autopiloted home-runs
Keep learning and keep winning bro
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:00:35 PM

Just about to complete my coaching sessions with ryan which has probably been the most productive thing I've done this year.

I'm not an easy person to please but I have to say everything has really clicked into place for me this month

It's a complete and totally different way of doing things, and has totally changed my outlook on things

What I loved about the way you present the material is that everything is based on reality, that is what counts for me.

This has been very useful for me, especially since making the leap and getting into crypto full time

just wanted to give a very public thank you to ryan, i have been withdrawing profit from bittrex throughout the entire month which is a change for someone like me who was always a bit wary about the alts

it may not be alot of money for some, but this will go a long way for me

this month has been a phenomenal one and im very thankful

Welcome to the DARKSIDE Smiley

Just keep your foot on the gas peddle, eventually your double digit btc gains will turn into triple digit btc gains

GODSPEED!!
skmall29

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:15:30 PM

+1 learning and earning as i go
I'm trying to connect with all the veterans of crypto, if I can pick everyones brains I figure i can reach my targets quicker

i have some long termers on the back burner too so judging by the way things have gone already i'll probably crack triple digits soon

Grin
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:41:35 PM

23 Apr - 20 May
Total return: 515%
Coins: SMBR

All skilled and profitable altcoin traders must avoid putting down roots. They impede motion.

It is certainly nice in many ways to have roots. To feel you belong in some familiar place amid old friends and good neighbours. But, if you let this ‘roots’ business impinge on your financial life, it can and will cost you a lot of money.

The more earnestly you seek that feeling of being surrounded by the old, the familiar, and the comfortable, the less successful you are likely to be as an altcoin speculator.

Too often we see traders who adopt the position of a “fan-boy” for one particular coin. This trader sees himself as being part of that coins “community,” and therefore, he remains loyal to his position in spite of the negative reality displayed on the charts and the sagging price brought about by unfavourable market-wide sentiment towards the coin.

In a low cap centre of commerce, such as the altcoin market, you must maintain your mobility.

You must avoid, at all costs, becoming rooted or developing any form of loyalty towards any coin on the market.

Becoming rooted can, and will, lead to the overall detriment of your speculative career. You must remain footloose, ready to jump away from trouble or to seize opportunities quickly.

This doesn’t mean you have to bounce around from one speculation to another like a ping-pong ball. All your moves must be made only after careful assessment of the odds for and against, and no move should be made for trivial reasons.

SMBR

Before I go any further, I must ask... Why have you been ignoring SMBR?

Is it because it hasn’t had a major 24hr price increase? ...Is it because the altcoin promoters haven’t blasted out a stream of tweets broadcasting to the world that SMBR will “do a x10 by next Wednesday, easy!”

... Or is it because you find comfort in trading with the majority (the markets most consistent losers) instead of the minority (the markets most consistent and most prolific profiteers).

You see, SMBR has sucked in a total trading volume of around 40 BTC so far this month – and is positioned to suck in even more volume. However, as this is a coin that consistently produces high percentage returns in stealth – this is a price move that will remain under the radar... which is just how we like it at PumpersPicks.

We enjoy opportunities like this because there is a tremendous pride in knowing that you are very ‘silenly’ profiting from a coin, whilst 90% of the market is distracted and unaware. 
Trading is all about out-thinking, and out manoeuvring  the market – but, ironically, in doing this you will find that you have come into alignment with the markets natural flow.

I’ve said it many times before: The crypto currency market is a conveyance belt that moves money from one place to another. So, to win big, all you have to do is position yourself in all of the right places – and then wait patiently for the market to deliver the money bags without you having to exert any of your own time or energy.

This isn’t the first time SMBR has had such a price advancement.

SMBR is a coin that has exhibited several exploitable patterns in the past. In fact, despite its stealthily – yet consistently recurring – movements, SMBR has been able to maintain a steady stream of volume throughout its entire tenure on the market, putting it into the realm of what we at PumpersPicks deem the ‘Quality’ coins.

As an altcoin trader who wants to gain consistent profitability, you must realise that your largest profits will come from the most unusual places.

Of course there are several layers to being a consistent winner but, overall, your success is dictated by your ability to stray away from herd mentality and to make independent decisions that are based on facts & figures, instead of emotion.

At the end of the day, numbers are the language of the market. So that is where your attention should always be: on the numbers.

Over the last month, SMBR has climbed from 437 Satoshi, to a mind blowing 9,808 Satoshi. This is a 2,144% gain in value... and, do you know what’s even more telling and significant about this? It looks like there is some distance left for SMBR to travel.

Daily Tip

Blind optimism can be an altcoin speculators enemy. It feels good and is dangerous for that very reason. It produces a general clouding of judgement. It can lead you into trades that have no exits. And even when there is an exit, blind optimism can persuade you not to use it.

Before committing money to a trade, ask yourself how you will unchain yourself if things go wrong. Once you have that clearly worked out, you’ve got something better than optimism. You’ve got confidence.

As I’ve said so many times in the past. The market is designed to move money from one place to another, which is why trades or investments are often referred to as “positions” – because, if you have positioned yourself correctly, then the market will do the rest of the work for you. Money will come to you, instead of you having to chase the money,

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

TechLaser

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 03:12:20 PM

I’ve said it many times before: The crypto currency market is a conveyance belt that moves money from one place to another. So, to win big, all you have to do is position yourself in all of the right places – and then wait patiently for the market to deliver the money bags without you having to exert any of your own time or energy.

The market is designed to move money from one place to another, which is why trades or investments are often referred to as “positions” – because, if you have positioned yourself correctly, then the market will do the rest of the work for you. Money will come to you, instead of you having to chase the money

I adopted this philosophy in my own special way this week so gotsta give a tilt of the hat and a thumbs up Wink
just went x2 with xst and those words were ringing in my mind the whole time

MezoK

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:08:01 PM

too late to get back in this week?

i sent you a dm, thanks in advance

Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:29:54 PM

+1 learning and earning as i go
I'm trying to connect with all the veterans of crypto, if I can pick everyones brains I figure i can reach my targets quicker

i have some long termers on the back burner too so judging by the way things have gone already i'll probably crack triple digits soon

Grin

The first 100 btc is always the hardest but after that everything becomes so fucking simple that you really do have to pinch yourself at times
just keep focused and be careful when spending
there are guys who made alot more than 100 btc that dont even have two pennies to rub together anymore
continue like you are right now, never lose the focus or the hunger
no matter how much money rolls in you have to convince yourself that you still have a long way to go or you will just become complacent like so many others have done in the past, including myself

aim to always have some live trades on the market at all times
thats how you crack passive profits and start to pile up auto pilot gains

keep it up man

i love to see people scoring their first couple of wins and finally seeing what crypto is all about
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:11:53 PM

Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 05/18
Week Ending: 05/24

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from HYPER, CRAVE, TRON, START, XST, BURST

Members netted gains totaling 468% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

VeriCoin

Since VRC was released as a PumpersPick on March 31, more than 480 BTC worth of trading volume has been sucked in by this monster of a coin... Not only this, but it’s price has climbed from 4,847 satoshi to a sensational 20,400 satoshi: which is a 320% gain. A gain like this means that a mere 2 btc invested into VRC on March 31 would be worth 8.5 BTC today, and with the sensational amount of trading volume that this coin has generated from March 31 untill today, there has been ample room for profiteers to get their fill. This is just another example of how the crypto market consistently delivers abundant rewards to it’s most skilled participants.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:12:10 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 05/25
Week Ending: 05/31

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for PumpersPicks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 05/26 at 6pm EST. Our members netted a 4,334% gain in April, and are currently up 1,510% this month

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

Made about .3 BTC on ESC (only! from about 0.05 that I had lying around) after your tip-off last time & was kicking myself for not liquidating my other couple of positions and betting the (tiny) farm.

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:12:26 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 08:01:16 AM by RyanPumper

24 May - 25 May
Total return: 53%
Coins: VIRAL

In trading you must have an edge. By nature, the market is composed of a variety alternating variables, which is often the reason that most people fail to obtain repeated profits: the market is always changing.

However, while the market is characterised by an ever changing climate, there are multiple elements that always remain the same. These are the elements that you must focus on, if you’re hoping to achieve some degree of consistency in the market

VIRAL

Being a steady profiteer is as simple as following the non-changing elements of crypto, and then using them to your own advantage.

It’s common knowledge that, in a financial marketplace, the trading climate is constantly changing. But, amongst this atmosphere of change and uncertainty, there always remains several fixed points of reference. There always remains a string of elements that remain unchanged no matter what is occurring in the wider scheme of things.

One thing that you must always be aware of as a trader is that, no matter what, if the market isn’t interested in a coin then that coin will fail to attract a satisfactory level of trading volume and therefore there will be minimal movement in its price, which will lead to the coin eventually fading away and being ejected from its exchange.

This is a fact that will forever remain unchanged, therefore this is something that you must be focused on as a trader who is willing to secure ‘consistent’ profits in this market.

You see, the altcoin market is nothing other than a giant popularity contest and the more popular a coin is, the more trading volume it will entice. Therefore, the more popular the coin – the larger it’s price moves will be. The more popular a coin becomes, the more guaranteed its success becomes.

Now… there is a popular misconception in the minds of amateur traders that popularity can only be gauged by tracking ‘positive’ market sentiment. This is false… the popular adage applies here: “all publicity, is good publicity.” It doesn’t matter whether or not there is an overabundance of negative feeling towards a coin, or positive sentiment toward a coin – popularity, is popularity. The more consistently a coin is discussed in the forums, the better that coin will perform on the exchanges.

We have seen this with coins like XPY when 90% of the market was dismissing the coin as being a scam, and labelling it as a “dead” coin that should be avoided….

…. well, not only was 90% of the market proven to be wrong when XPY produced a 200%+ gain in value, despite the negative publicity, but it was proven that whether the sentiment of the market toward a coin is negative or positive matters not… all that matters is whether or not the people are talking.. and if the people are talking about a coin, then this is a clear indication that the coin is set to perform extremely well in the market.

This is an unchanging fact, therefore, as a trader who’s aim it is to bag repeated profits, this is something that you must use to your advantage.

In addition to this, I must state that the obverse of this rule is just as important.

The less popular a coin is, then the more guaranteed is the failure of the coin to gain traction in the market. Simply put, if no one is talking about a coin (whether positively or negatively) then you should probably avoid it like the plague, because this is the clearest indicator that the coin will fail to attract sufficient trading volume on the exchanges… and if a coin can’t attract a suitable level of trading volume, then all of its price moves will be small and insignificant.

The altcoin market is a popularity contest. This is one element of crypto that is fixed, and will never change. Therefore, if you’re hoping to secure consistent profits, then you should learn to use these fixed points of reference to your advantage.

This is the difference between those who earn $100 after a month of trading, and those who time and again earn $10,000+ after a month of trading

Daily Tip

The more rooted your trading strategy is in the stable and unchanging elements of the market, the more stable your results will be.

Trading isn’t gambling, and gambling isn’t trading – but, that doesn’t mean that all altcoin traders aren’t gamblers.

Gamblers thrive on uncertainty, skilled traders do not.

Skilled traders know that the market has several fixed points of reference that never change, which allows them to anchor their trading efforts in a safety net of reliability, and therefore to bag significant sums of money as a result.

This means that not only is the market predictable, but the market can be consistently predicted.

The clues to continued success in the crypto market are everywhere… but, if you don’t know what you’re looking for, then you’ll never find them

SIDENOTE: You have to wait for optimal trading opportunities and resist the natural urge to trade more frequently. You must be willing to do nothing, absolutely nothing, until there is something to do. Personally, I just wait until there is money lying in the corner and all I have to do is to go over there and pick it up. In other words, until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor – do nothing! Waiting for these ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow alot of non-optimal trades to pass by without participation. The message is: by avoiding non optimal trades, you will be able to increase your cumulative return tremendously – thus patience makes all the difference between a skilled and unskilled trader.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:15:40 PM

too late to get back in this week?

i sent you a dm, thanks in advance

Hey there,

Will be getting round to responding everyone within the hour

So expect a pm soon

Cheers

krasaan02

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:27:20 PM

I was wondering what the best way to be consistent is?

My first win was for a total of 0.9 btc, since then it's like i've been trying to recreate that one trade but nothing seems to be clicking

Now it's like the harder I try, the more money I lose, this is what has made me consider joining "the darkside" lol

I just want to know how to be consistent, I have been reading the posts on your website and that has helped.

I haven't actually "lost" money this month, but I am struggling to place my trades cleanly for big profits

What would you say is the ONE THING that I need to be doing to be consistent and make the real money like you guys do?

Trading really isn't about trying hard.

In fact, if you're trying too hard then that's the first and most potent sign that you're doing something wrong.

I always say to people that the "hard work" in trading comes in the preparation that comes before you execute the trade. If you're doing it right, then the actual trade itself should be a seamless process from start to finish.

You said it yourself, "the harder you try, the more money you lose," and believe me, you're not the only one. There are thousands of traders in this very market who are stuck in that cycle...

... they score one win, and then waste countless hours trying to recreate that trade. This is because people tend to assume that there is no strategy to trading altcoins, and that's where they often go wrong.

If your goal is to establish long lasting consistency in terms of profits, then the one thing that I'd say you should be doing is studying how people lose money in this market.

You should study and become familiar with all the factors that cause novice traders to lose money consistently, because more than 90% of the participants in this market are novices - and a particular and recurring trait among novice traders is that they 'consistently' lose money.

This one fact accounts for 100% of the cashflow in this market - and, quite literally, if you are a consistent winner in this market then that is where your profits are drawn from: the losses of inexperienced/novice traders.

Therefore, to be 'consistently' profitable, you must 'consistently' position yourself in trades that allow you to be at the opposing end of novice traders because, for the most part, an inexperienced trader who isn't using a strict strategy, or isn't part of a trading group or syndicate, will lose money 98% of the time. Guaranteed.

So you shouldn't be just simply "trying to win." You should be trying to put yourself on the other side of market novices.

If you position yourself into a trade correctly, then every time a novice trader misfires and loses money - BINGO - you've profited... (be aware, every time you are trading a coin 90% of the opposing traders will always be novices. So this strategy is an incredibly potent one)

It's as simple as that... especially when you ask yourself, "when is it that people generally lose the most money in crypto?" - During/After a pump! Therefore you must switch from "chasing pumps," to looking for "opportunities" that will evolve into pumps, so that you can get there first, and profit when the laggards/amateurs/novices arrive.

When you "get there first" 98% of the work will be done for you by the rest of the market, allowing you to sit back and count your money as it rolls in.

Trading isn't about working hard, it's about being time efficient and outsmarting the person on the other side of the trade.

thanks for giving some context ryan things are slowly starting to come into perspective for me, im actually starting to enjoy trading for once Cheesy. anyway i have sent you a private message for application into this weeks "activity"  Wink just waiting to hear from you
Hobbastank

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:06:31 PM

Hello ryan

Please tell what you are thinking about price bitcoin? I read your site http://pumperspicks.com/ultimate-altcoin-buying-strategy/ to me it look like acccumulation time for bitcoin

What i have notice myself

i have marked on chart

to me it look like many people dump after all time high to take their profit, but still some people hold because think it will go higher. But these people that hold start dump and a little bit people continue hold

At this period today it look like everyone who buy before big all time high 2013 pump have sold, and now only remain new buyer

to me this is accumulation time

I marked that each dump has been smaller because less people remain to dump

The last dump was not so many people and that one was smallest, no i dont think price can fall any more so ii think accumulation has started now

please tell what your thoughts?
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:35:17 PM

to me it look like many people dump after all time high to take their profit, but still some people hold because think it will go higher. But these people that hold start dump and a little bit people continue hold

Ryan could probably give you a better answer than I can, but I'd agree with what your saying. It's a little obvious, each dump since January 2014 has had less volume than the one before it

Its exactly as you are describing it, the volume of each dump is dropping because the are less and less peopling cashing themselves out.

As for bitcoin currently being in accumulation mode, that's feasible just based on the pattern you pointed out with each dump having less volume than the one before it. I think we're at or close to the bottom, I think the distribution has spread out a little since December 2013 so we could see the price start to move sideways for some time, if that starts happening then that is clean cut, clear as day accumulation
MezoK

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:33:10 PM

Hi ryan, i was wondering if you offer one on one mentorship? I have learned a lot from reading your website and have noticed that you use several methods to accomplish different things and would like to work with you to learn these. Maybe for a month or two so that i can pick your brains fully. Please i have also sent a message and would love to hear back

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:11:39 AM

Ryan, what coins are in your watch list right now?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
akongsolidin

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:51:20 AM

Why do i keep waking up to find that more bitcoins have rolled into my bittrex account?? Cheesy Grin

http://pumperspicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/PICKS.png

http://pumperspicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/picks.png

https://i.imgur.com/x1TvAtx.jpg

VERTCOIN has officially gone VERTICLE  Cheesy Grin Grin Wink 886% gained and still fucking running!!! ALL HAIL Ryan the Pumpsmith, the prohpet of profit

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/standing-ovation.gif

in the pump we trust
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: